Lovely Auntie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

Manish's cock responded likewise, as he stripped off his underwear. He was only wearing his t shirt. The point of Neeta's gaze, his monstrous organ was dangling with its heavy mass. Neeta licked her lips. She didn't want to touch him until he gave her permission. She was raring to touch her favourite toy. But then, Manish was just looking at her as though making up his mind. Manish was gazing at her with that longing look. What a beauty, she was. She could easily pass for a woman, in her early twenties. Nobody would believe, if someone told that she had two grownup daughters. In that posture, her pussy was faintly visible, with a just a vertical strip of hair running on the top of her mound. It all looked so fresh. She looked fresh. Like a fruit for picking.

He said, 'Neeta aunty, my sweet slut, you have the task, cut out for you. Take it in your mouth and show what a real slut you are.'

Neeta just needed that encouragement. She took hold of his organ with both her hands as she neared her mouth towards it. She ran the phallus against her closed lip with the pre-cum that was oozing out of the slit. She slowly opened her mouth and put her tongue out. She ran her tongue over the length of his cock, intermittently sucking along the length with her mouth. She held his sac in her left hand as she played with his massive balls as though measuring them for their size. She ran her nails along that elastic sac as Manish moaned.

Finally, after two minutes of her slavering over the phallus, she proceeded towards his cock head. Manish was watching her with lust. My god! Can anybody believe that she is a prim housewife? She had a husband and two daughters. But her actions befitted that of a whore in a brothel. Are women as vulnerable as her? He pondered. But he was fighting over the edge, as he continued looking at her hot body.

Neeta looked into his eyes as she licked the cockhead and the slit. She liked to play with the helmet in that way. But, when the cock was large as Manish's, the play was extra good. Manish looked into her eyes for a full minute as they made an emotional connect. He was going till the edge and coming back, thanks to Neeta as she knew how to rein in his orgasm. She was a seductress of the ultimate level. Manish ran his gaze at her hot body. Her 36C breasts, her trim waist and that delicious rump of her backside. It would have taken a lot to create her. She arched her back as she was bent in her sitting position. In that angle, her ass looked more delectable. He bent down and took hold of her breast as she continued her playing. Her nipple was hard as a pencil rubber. He pinched on them as she moaned around his organ.

She slowly took his organ into her mouth. Though, they had been lovers since two days, they hadn't indulged in oral sex. Neeta had been thinking of giving him blowjob since a long time. She had given many to her husband and she loved giving them. There was some sort of intimacy in a blowjob. She wanted to have that with Manish. She took his head in her mouth, which almost fitted her. Wow! She thought. She never imagined he would be such well endowed. She took some more of his cock as Manish groaned. She applied suction and ran her tongue around the head with the skill which comes over years. Manish was mesmerized. He had blowjobs from some girls. But, they were amateurish in comparison to her. This was the real stuff. This was the way a grown woman gives pleasures of her mouth. All the girls in his former college should take lessons from her. He thought even his would be wife, whoever she is, should be taught this skill well by his aunt, so that it may come in handy in their marital life.

He said, 'aunty, I never thought you were such a good cocksucker, behind that facade of a proper wife.'

She took his cock out of her mouth to smile at him and said, while jacking it with her hands, 'there are a lot of things you aren't aware of me, Manish. I would like to exhibit all my talents for your benefit.'

Manish pinched her nipple and said, 'we will see to that. But first resume that wonderful cock-sucking. I believe, it is one of the things, you were born for.'

She smiled at him, again, before taking his cock into her mouth and dived her head so that half of his length got inside that velvety mouth. She started sucking in earnestly, not heeding that torturous pinching of her nipples. She ran her smooth tongue on that divine phallus. She took the rest of the phallus, inch by inch, till his cock touched the back of her throat. Manish was just getting super excited by her oral talents. When his cock touched the back of her throat, he felt a new sensuous feeling washing over him. But, Neeta went on pushing his entire phallus, so that his entire organ was inside her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down as she went on with that impalement of her mouth. Manish, earlier, was not so convinced about moving his hips as he thought, he may hurt her. But now, he didn't care. He was feeling the rush and he went with the flow. He held her head by the hair of her head. He started roughly pulling her hair at the roots as he see sawed into her mouth.

Neeta loved that rough handling, he was dishing out at her. It was her Manish. If he didn't use her roughly, who would? She had given him permission. No, who was she to give him permission? He can take her, anytime he wanted. He owned her lusty body, her womanly treasures, from those sizable breasts to her weeping cunt. It was for his to take. And now, he was establishing his sovereignty over her mouth and Neeta was just glad for it. She knew that she was being harshly treated with the corruption of her throat and her mouth. But, sluts shouldn't think that way. They should, just, pleasure their masters. Neeta did that. She gave him a free hand. She was just a hole for his pleasure and nothing more.

Manish couldn't handle any more of her ministrations. He said, 'Neeta, I think....'

Neeta got hold of his cock more tightly in her mouth, as she didn't want to lose that precious cum. Manish thought she would take it out. But she didn't. This fact made him hornier. And then suddenly, it occurred. Another, strong orgasm hit him. It had been the same the last few days. She was extracting the best of his orgasms from him. He felt he was spraying. Neeta felt the blast hit the back of her throat. But, she held on. She took his second, third and fourth sprays. She just took them all. It looked, as though, he was blasting all of his balls into her mouth. But, she wasn't the one to complain. She swallowed that delicious seed. She ran some of it into her mouth swirling her saliva and cum mixture around his cock. Manish felt heavenly. He got hold of the sink that was behind him for support, as his legs weakened. Neeta went on drinking his cum. She relished the taste before swallowing it. After a few minutes, he softened and he looked at her freshly fucked face. She took his cock out of her mouth and showered the whole length of his softened cock with feathery kisses.

She looked more beautiful, after the tryst. He got hold of her shoulders and made her stand up. Taking her hips in his hands, he drew her closer to him. Neeta opened her mouth showing the last remnant of his cum before swallowing it. Manish couldn't control himself. He kissed her. Neeta hesitated if he was okay with tasting his own semen. But, when she saw that he was least bit bothered, she took hold of his head and mashed her lips against his. Manish kissed her back with severe fervour. He lashed his tongue with her velvety, little one, as she lashed it back with vengeance of love. He ran his hands over her beautiful curves of flesh, kneading those mammaries. Neeta was just accommodating.

'You were great, auntie. It was the best orgasm, I ever had'

Neeta smiled at the compliment. 'I am here to pleasure you, baby. Use me as you see fit.'

'You are fit for many things, Neeta.' Manish said as he carried on groping her supple body. 'But first, you have an orgasm to let out. And I am sure I know how to get that out of you.'

'You surely do know, Manish.'

'Then, why so late, my dear slut? My bedroom's waiting.'

Manish led her to his bedroom, as they walked side by side, naked, with his hands still running on her fair and smooth body. He ran his left hand over her delicious buttock before pinching it and crossing his bedroom's threshold.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers
12