Lovely Auntie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

She was breathless after a long kiss of ten minutes. She broke up the kiss, gasping for air and gasping for more.

'You forgot your aunt, Manish? Did you? With all the teenage sluts craving for your attention, you cast your aunt aside.' She pushed him onto the sofa cushions as he sat back and watched his aunt and her perfect beauty. She turned her back to him and sat on his lap such that her ass crack through her sari aligned with his long and hard erection. She sat on the long pole lengthwise and squirmed making him moan.

'Was this how you felt when they sat on your lap?'

'Oh, Neeta. Nobody could compare with you.' she leaned back into his arms as Manish enveloped her waist in his hands. He too leaned back on the couch as Neeta maintained cheek to cheek position with him. Manish kissed her on the cheek as she moaned with the hard erection grinding the length of her ass crack. He rubbed her waist with his palms as she moaned. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and took Manish's hands and pressed them to her chest.

Manish was happy when he found the absence of bra in her dress. Her firm breasts were for free for his groping and he liked the insistent hand of Neeta to take care of her puppies. He mauled the soft globes and pinched her long nipples as she threw her heard back, moaning in earnest.

'I love you, Manish. I love you so much.'

'I love you too, Neeta.' Both of them kissed with wanton lust.

'We are running short of time, aunty' Manish said through the kiss.

Neeta got up from him and said, 'do we have time for a blowjob? I promise I will make it quick.' Manish smiled at her eagerness. 'Be my slut,' he replied.

Manish unbuttoned his trousers, keeping his shirt on. His long, rigid cock sprang out as Neeta sighed. 'Honey, would you fuck my cunt for a while, so that it will be properly hard for my slutty mouth?' she asked batting her eyelashes. She lifted her sari till her hips and started taking her panties off. Manish liked seeing her do it. It was one of the sexiest things she had done before him. Probably it was highlighted by her partially dressed state and her pearl necklace which was dangling between her luscious breasts.

Manish made her stand with her sari above her waist as he slowly walked to her and lifted one of her legs making an angle for his cock to spear her cunt. With copious lubrication at her slit, his rod swiftly slid in her pussy. Both of them kissed with passion as he fucked her with long, firm strokes. She could only moan at his handling of her.

After a few minutes of her cunt-pounding, Neeta, true to her promise, slid his cock out of her snatch and sat down on her knees, paying respects at the altar of his cock with her slutty mouth. Manish sat down on the couch as Neeta started sucking him in earnest. She gave the best of her oral talents, making him prod her tonsils with his weapon. Manish toyed with her long nipples as she see sawed his dick in her lusty mouth. Manish wasn't able to resist the skilful oral maneuvers of Neeta, as he started to cum. He came in long spurts and Neeta noticed the amount that was jetting into her mouth as she caught every bit of it.

Contrary to daily routine, she ran to the bathroom, with her mouth still full. Manish was recovering from her orgasm, when Neeta returned from the washroom, tidying herself up. She noticed Manish somewhat uneasy.

'What's the matter, honey?'

'Did you spit my cum into the sink or down the toilet, aunty?'

Neeta smiled at him and said, 'you know I would never do that, honey. Your cum is precious to me. I love the taste of your cum. I never swallowed my husband's cum, Manish. But I seriously love to swallow yours.'

Manish was very happy on hearing that. He pulled into his arms kissing her again.

'Somebody said we were running on short schedule.'

Manish laughed and said, 'yeah, we are. Now tidy yourself up properly. You look like a cheap slut in a trashy brothel.'

She smiled and obeyed him.

When they arrived, Kamila said on seeing his mom and Manish, irritatingly, 'my god! You two! What took you so long? I was sure that we were going to miss the plane.'

Looking at the two hot teenagers and two wonderful MILFs, many men were ogling at the group. Soon they started wallowing in envy as they noticed the young man was being flirted by the ladies.

Mimi was at his side in a constant hug. Manish loved the feel of her boobs and surreptitiously hugged her back enjoying the effect. Kamila too was at his other side, constantly grazing his arm with her breasts. Manish smiled at her, as she blushed.

'Time to leave,' Neeta announced as they had to go into the departure's lounge.

Mimi kissed his cousin on his cheeks as she hugged him tightly one last time. Kamila too hugged him for a long time. Manish whispered into her ear, 'you are one of my favorite sluts,'

'My god! You got some ego on you. 'One of my sluts'?'

'Well, aren't you?'

'Wouldn't have given my cherry, if I wasn't.' she whispered.

'Tell your would-be that he would have to deal with me, as I will be needing my slut at my beck and call.'

Kamila smiled and said, 'forget about him. Just call me whenever you need me. I will be on your bed with open legs. Love you.'

'Same here.'

Lastly, it was Neeta. She melted in his arms as he hugged her. Mimi started taking pics with her camera. Neeta detached from him and looked into his eyes for a longish movement and said, 'love you' and before he could reply, she gave him a peck just beside his lips which didn't even last a fraction of a second. Manish was flabbergasted that his aunt would do that in public. He smiled as she let go his hug and turned towards her sister in law. She touched her feet, while her daughters followed the ritual. And then just like that, they left.

Kamila sat beside her mother in the plane while Mimi was seated in another one on the other side of the aisle. She was busy playing with a seven year old, who was showing his small multi-colored toy.

Kamila asked his mother, 'you love him very much, don't you, mom?'

'Manish is the type of person, whom everybody loves, Kams,' Neeta replied to her eldest daughter with a smile.

Kamila smiled back. 'I didn't even say who it was, mom, yet you went for Manish. It shows.'

Neeta blushed on hearing her daughter. She tried to regain her composure. 'Well, I thought we were discussing Manish.'

'Yeah, I know.' Kamila replied slyly. Neeta wanted to explain it clearly, but she knew that it would only make matters worse.

Kamila said, 'he too loves you, mom.'

Neeta felt pride at that statement. A hunk like Manish loving her back isn't a small achievement for a woman of her age. But she said, 'don't be stupid, Kams.'

'Well, he does. I have seen it many times in his eyes. And I also know that you both are lovers.'

Neeta's hands went to her mouth. 'Kams, you don't.......'

'It's okay, mom, I am not mad and I am not judgmental. For a woman of your beauty, you do deserve him. I have seen many middle aged women picking up lovers. Cheating is common.'

'I didn't cheat, honey.'

'Dad knows it??'

'There is nothing between me and Manish, Kams. Why are you...........'

'Mom, please, don't hurt my intelligence. I know these things. If you don't want to discuss, just tell me.'

Neeta said, 'yes, I don't want to.'

'Fine, then.' And Kamila looked away, though somewhat hurt. Neeta felt bad for her daughter but she didn't know if she was ready to discuss these things.

She said, 'Kams, please, honey, I am sorry, I shouldn't have been so......'

Kamila smiled at her mother. 'No, mom, you deserve privacy. But I know you two have something going on. Though I teased at first, I came to know slowly by your body language. Mimi doesn't know it. She just goes with my teasing. I know your side of the bed was empty last night till four in the morning. I am not that naïve.'

Neeta slowly said, 'I am sorry, Kams, I should have behaved like a proper mother. I might have embarrassed you with my actions.'

'Mom, mom, please, I am not judging you. Just because you are having an affair, I am not going to question your integrity on marriage and your role as mother. Everybody has their needs. I don't consider it anything wrong. I know you would never hurt dad and you would do nothing behind his back.'

Neeta felt a tear forming at the end of his eyes, 'I am so lucky to get such a beautiful and understanding daughter.'

'And you are also very lucky to have such a handsome hunk as a lover. When did it start, mom?'

Neeta looked at her tentatively. 'It's okay, mom. You can share with me. I want to know what made my mother a slut.'

'Don't use vulgar language, honey.'

'Sorry, alright. Now, tell me.'

Neeta didn't know if she wanted to tell everything between them. She said, 'can we talk something else, honey?'

Kamila too felt that she was being pushy. She smiled and said, 'sure, no problem.'

'Although, I must say you preceded me yesterday night.' Neeta said with a twinkle in her eye.

Kamila laughed and said, 'yes, I did.'

'I would have been okay last night, if you wouldn't have come with that tempting smell on you.'

Kamila grinned. 'It was obvious, wasn't it? Did I smell nice, mom?'

Neeta wanted to make up with the lack of info she was giving to her daughter about her affair. She said, 'oh, you smelled great, honey. It was the best odor in the world, at least for me. It really made me horny and led me to his bed for more of my own.'

Kams was surprised with her mom's talk. This was a lot more than her demure and modest pose, she kept herself in.

'Oh, I didn't know, my mom was such a slut.'

Neeta looked sexily into her daughter's eyes and said, 'you have no idea.'

Mother and daughter were now open to an entirely new kind of friendship.

Shyam was standing in the waiting lounge for his wife and kids. He was feeling a kind of thrill running through him as he was about to meet his family. Though it was a special occasion for him that his daughters were returning home after a period of four months, he couldn't completely rule out the issue that he was more impatient to meet his wife. She had been away from him for one week and he was already feeling lost without her. There was certainly romance in the air in the way he was bouncing on the balls of his feet scanning the just arrived crowd. He had heard from the announcer that the plane had just landed. It could be any moment he would get a glimpse of them.

And then he saw them. Neeta in the centre flanked on either side by their daughters. He noticed that his daughters had changed even in the small span of four months. They were looking a little more voluptuous, but his glance on their figures was only cursory and nothing more. His fatherly love was more than his physical attraction to them. But it was his wife, he was more impressed with.

It was not every day he watched her dressed in a sleeveless blouse. He had urged her a lot of times to dress up in it, but she didn't take him serious enough. Her figure was alluring as it had always been. She looked to be the eldest sister of the troupe rather than the mother hen. He couldn't believe his luck being her husband. Men were looking at her with lust in their eyes. He noticed that her sari was a little low on her hips exposing her scintillating navel. It was more than he could take. She was wearing black goggles and was looking like a celebrity than anything else.

Shyam noticed there was a certain spring in her step, a certain exhilarated feeling in her being, which made her more distinctively enticing. Neeta looked at him and smiled, but she glided peacefully, while his daughters walked fast to hug him. Shyam felt very happy on seeing his daughters as he kissed them on their cheeks and hugged them tightly. As Neeta slowly approached them, he disengaged from them and hugged his lovely wife, gently, planting a soft kiss on her cheek. There was a lot more tender emotion in that chaste kiss, as it spoke of love and respect. Neeta took off her goggles, looked into his eyes, kissed him on the cheek and took hold of his hand, leaving the trolley of luggage. As she pressed his hands in between hers, she was conveying that she was happy to be back, happy to bask under the security of her dear hubby. They walked together towards the exit, as he pushed the trolley and with his wife by his side, he couldn't hope for any riches or happiness.

Kamila said, 'should hand it to both of you, dad. Even after these many years, you look like a just married couple. This is the longest mom has been away from you, after a long time and yet you have so much love for her. I am proud to say I have the best loving couple as my parents.'

Neeta looked lovingly into her husband's eyes, as their daughter lauded them. She noticed love in her husband's eyes. She felt strange that even after her trysts with her young lover, Shyam wasn't least bit bothered in showing his warmth to her. She was really lucky in this aspect. There are many of her friends who would cut their right hand to get a husband like him. She had seen her friends' marriages falling apart or going stale with no more love with their other halfs. But Shyam was always the supportive and loving husband as he had always been.

Mimi said, 'well, dad, your darling has a new boyfriend.'

Neeta smiled at her husband hearing her daughter. Shyam just smiled back.

'Isn't that bad, dad? Don't you think you should be angry or something?' Mimi said looking at his sister and gesturing her to join on the attack on their mother. Kamila would have joined in the fun if she hadn't been aware of the fact that Seema and Manish were lovers. But now, she felt guilty to play with the fact. That's why she just smiled and let her sister have the fun.

Shyam replied, 'Mimi, darling, I love her so much. What can I do?'

'Maybe you should spank her. You should tell her that boyfriends are no-go to her anymore.'

Shyam said, 'Mimi, your mother is beautiful and has the luxury of boyfriends. But that's not the case with me. I should hold onto my one and only wife and girlfriend.'

'Dad, don't say that. I have many friends who will like to hook up with you. Many times I heard them talking about how smart you are, when you visited our sports-week last year.'

Neeta arched her eyebrows hearing it. She said, 'there you go, Shyam. You have some admirers. So, what do you say??'

Shyam asked his youngest, 'really Mimi, who was the one asking for........'

'Don't you dare', Neeta said with daggers in her voice and eyes.

Both the daughters shouted, 'this is double standards.' 'This is not acceptable.'

Shyam just smiled as he started loading their luggage in the car. Neeta said, 'yes, in my home, everyone plays by my rules.'

Kamila, the revolting one, ordered, 'let's put it to vote. Who doesn't support this play by mother's rules order?'

Expectantly, both the daughters raised their hands.

'Dad, what's wrong with you? Why are you not raising your hand? She is clipping your wings with her hypocrisy.'

Shyam smiled, 'I can't, honey. I like playing by her rules.'

'That's my Shyam' Neeta said with pride and mischief in her voice. Both the daughters whined, but it was of no use. Soon, they all got settled in the car, with Shyam driving and his wife by his side. Both his daughters were in the back seat, making some small chat about their latest experiences in the college. Shyam attentively listened and joked with them. Neeta held his hand, massaging it in between hers. She was just looking ahead and was rejoicing in the warmth that their family was again together.

Shyam said, 'now, Mimi, honey, do you see that bag in the back seat. Yes, that's the one. Open it. Yes, what do you see there?'

'Dad, it's some sort of wrapping, what is it?'

'Well, then open it.'

'Dad, it looks like a watch set.' Mimi asked with a puzzled expression on her face.

'Yes, honey and it is for you.'

Mimi shrieked and opened it to find a white strapped watch with black and gold dial. Mimi hazarded it must have been expensive. She scooted over to her dad through the gap between the two front seats. She kissed her father on the cheek and said, 'oh, dad, thanks so much. I love it.'

Shyam kissed his daughter's cheek and said, 'it's my pleasure, honey. Wanted to buy something for both of you as homecoming present. Kams darling, there's one for you, too.'

Kams found another watch with a pink strap and white and silver dial. It looked authentic. She too gushed over the watch and kissed her dad.

Neeta said, 'so, you forgot to buy something for your wife.'

Shyam replied, 'well, you know between this and that.'

Neeta really got a little peeved that her husband had ignored her. She would have huffed her disapproval, but she didn't want to behave childishly in front of her kids. She just shrugged her shoulders. But her daughters weren't quiet. They started abusing Shyam.

'How could you do this, dad?'

'You forgot to buy mom a present.'

'What did you think, dad? We are going to accept these gifts without you buying something for mom?'

Neeta said, 'hey, hey, what are you two talking about? Shyam bought them as you weren't with us for a long time. I have been with him all the while. What is the reason for him to buy me anything?'

'Well, you too were away for 1 week. You too are returning home.' Kams replied.

Neeta smiled at her daughter and said, 'but Kamila, we all went shopping day before yesterday and I bought you two dresses. Those were too gifts and I didn't buy your dad anything, isn't that selfish of me, too?'

Kamila and Mimi slowly nodded their heads. 'Sorry, dad.'

Shyam smiled at the conversation. 'You are apologizing to your dad? This is funny. Anyway, Neeta honey, would you slide your seat a little back, I am having problems looking at your window mirror.' As Neeta slid back, she felt something under the seat touching her foot. She found a small black plastic bag. She picked it up as her daughters looked on.

'Shyam, what is this?'

He was all smiles looking at his wife's surprised features. 'Just look inside and you will see for yourself.'

Neeta understood when she fished the object from its cover. It was a necklace box. Her face was all aglow with happiness and expectation. She looked into her husband's eyes, lovingly and slowly released the clasp. When she opened it, she found a golden necklace with a diamond pendant at its centre. It sure looked very costly. She kissed her husband on the cheek, hugging him. 'You shouldn't have done that.'

Shyam said, 'well, such nice trinkets should belong to beautiful women like you.'

His daughters screamed. 'Wow, dad. You give mom the real thing and satisfy us with watches.' 'Unfair, dad.'

Shyam blushed, 'sorry, darlings. I thought you wouldn't approve of my jewel selection for you, guys. We will go shop this weekend and you can choose.'

Kams said, 'oh, stop, dad. We were just kidding. We are happy with whatever you gave us. Mom's really lucky though. She's got such a great guy for her husband.'

Neeta just stared into her husband's face with longing and affection.

They arrived home and Shyam unloaded the luggage into the house, as the girls ran inside. Neeta followed, doting on them and happy that everyone's back at the house. But she longed for her brother's family to be with her. Kamila and Mimi rung up their school-friends, talked with them and made plans to hit the city. As the two sisters were talking and gossiping in the hall, Shyam went into the kitchen where Neeta was sitting. She was waiting for her husband. When they thought that the coast was clear, both the husband and wife rushed into each other's arms and started kissing. While Neeta was insistent and forceful, Shyam provided comfort and was more receptive. He was off the ground with Neeta's sensuous tongue lapping at his own.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers