Lovely Auntie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

He rolled up his eyes in heavenly pleasure. Midway, Neeta broke it up and said, 'how was that, Shyam? That is the same tongue which had serviced my lover's cock, a few hours back.'

Shyam moaned on hearing her words. He went for her lips again as she stopped him and said, 'what's the hurry, hubby? Don't you want to hear of my lover's prowess?' she looked into his eyes as he hugged her. He was running his hands on her expansive back which was exposed from the deep back cut of her blouse. He noticed her blouse exposed as her pallu had fallen off. Her delicious cleavage with that rounded contours of her sexy bosom was making him mad with desire. She let him run his hands over her beautiful bottom, which was covered by the folds of the sari.

Her every feature was erotic and she was making matters more difficult to him by her sultry looks and tempting words.

She said, 'I have to say, hubby, Manish is one hell of a stud. He is so manly and captivating.'

She watched his face for his reactions. He looked vulnerable and was getting excited with her every word. She wanted him to get acquainted with what they were doing on the phone. She wanted to see how he would take it and how much did he love her to accept her happiness before his. His cock pushed into the folds of her sari against her mound. Though he was wearing his trousers, she could clearly feel his strong excitement. She pushed back her hips at him and said, 'oh, hubby's excited. Do you like your wife to be a slut?'

Shyam kissed her neck as Neeta pushed his head back. 'I am asking you something, Shyam. Do you like me to be a slut?'

'Yes, yes.'

'Do you like me to be a slut for my stud lover, Manish?'

'Oh, God! Yes.'

'Manish fucks me so good, you know.'

'Mmm.'

'He knows how to use his loins against mine. He is a perfect stud made just for fucking his slut, Neeta.'

'Oh, Neeta. Why are you doing this to me?'

'Say you don't enjoy that, hubby and we will drop it.'

'No, no. I love it. You are my goddess.'

Neeta smiled at him and said, 'you are right, darling. I am your goddess. You should worship me as I worship Manish's cock. I should have brought a photograph of Manish's cock, so that I can frame it and worship it on daily basis.'

Shyam pulled her head for a kiss. Neeta gave him a few pecks before pushing his head back again.

'Oh, hubby loves that. You love me being a whore to Manish, don't you?'

'Yes, yes, I do.'

'And yes, I am Manish's whore. He can come to our home anytime and fuck me anywhere. He doesn't have to ask permission from me or from you for that matter. He just needs to walk in here, while I service his cock with my eager and slutty mouth and tongue. My pussy will be his plaything whenever he chooses to. And if you have any problem with it, you should shut up and bear it. What do you say, hubby?'

'Oh, honey, I am fine with whatever you do. You are my goddess and whatever you say, I shall follow. I respect your bodily needs and I also agree that some of your needs should be fulfilled by superior studs like Manish.'

Neeta got excited hearing his words. She yanked open her blouse as her breasts came into view. Shyam slavered at the sight. No matter how many times he had the pleasure of looking at those beauties, he was never bored. He touched them tenderly and pressed them softly, while Neeta moaned. She said, 'yes, that's how you should handle my boobs, baby. You should handle them with care, while Manish may use his raw force and brutality on them. He owns them, you know, while you should respect them. Lick my nipples, while I imagine my lover's body.'

Neeta closed her eyes reveling in the soft licking of her nipples by her husband. He was tentative and flicked his tongue over the pink jewels as he softly felt the cushiony feeling of the mammaries. He made love to them and Neeta enjoyed it. She was enjoying the loving sensation of her husband's caresses. He showed her respect by his delicate handling of her. This was a sensuous make out session.

'Oh, Shyam. I love the way you are doing it, baby. You really love me a lot, don't you? I too love you,. But my body needs occasional rough fondling from my lover, honey. Do you understand that?'

He understood that Neeta was frank. She had some of her own hidden, physical desires, which she liked to be fulfilled by her youngster nephew. He was young, handsome and good. Who wouldn't be attracted to him? He also felt a strong support for his wife, as she was a beautiful lady and she should have the freedom to pick her lovers. She can't let go her feelings unchecked.

After a long session with her breasts, Neeta pulled him for a slow, sensuous kiss. She fondled his trouser covered organ with her small, dainty hands. She compared it with her lover's.

She said, 'it is a good dick, honey. But you have to get acquainted with the preferential treatment of Manish's cock over yours. His is the cock of a man, a stud. Yours just doesn't compare to him. Along with that, it has a nice girth at its head. Makes it easy for me to be his slave.'

Shyam moaned hearing that. His wife's rough handling of his pecker over the trousers along with that humiliating acceptance of her role to be Manish's slave was sending him over the edge.

She said, 'honey, why don't you go bolt that door before we carry on what we are going to do?'

Shyam rushed to lock the kitchen door. His daughters were out in the garden talking with the gardener and relaxing, while having conversation with their friends on phone, once in a while. When he turned he found his wife only in her sari with her discarded blouse, lying at her feet. Her wonderful breasts were on display and her full figure was luring him into any sin that he had on his mind.

'You look beautiful, honey.'

'Thanks, baby. I love you, you know that.'

'I do'

'Whatever I am telling you, is that hurting you? Am I causing you any mental harm?'

Shyam took her into his arms. 'Neeta. You know that I have had such fantasies since a long time. I had thought of working on them. But I was afraid of your reaction. I think this visit was a blessing in disguise for us. And Manish is such a good lad. I wouldn't have imagined any other person in that position. Playing with others would have made us tread dangerous grounds. I am happy for what happened.'

Neeta hugged him nuzzling her breasts against his chest. She slowly unbuckled his trousers and slid it off as it gathered around his ankles. The underwear he was wearing was showing his protruded organ making a strong tent. She fondled it over the cloth looking lovingly into his eyes.

'Do you really accept the position that I am putting you in?'

'Yes.'

'I may humiliate you even in front of him.'

'It will be tough, but that's what I asked of you.'

'Can you bear both of us kissing and making out in front of you?'

'Hhmm, yes.'

'Will you go down on me after he ravages my pussy and fills me up?'

'Oh, Neeta, I should, honey. Because you are my mistress.'

Neeta smiled at him, and slowly drew down his underwear to reveal his moderate sized pecker. She ran her fingertips over the entire length while he shivered. She fondled his balls, while he just moaned. She slowly jacked his organ making him wince. She bent down and licked the crown of his head. Her husband was shivering with all the attention she was giving to him.

She just applied flicks of her tongue at his cock's tip as he leaked pre-cum. But she didn't take him whole. She said, 'aren't you going to see me in the necklace you bought for me? Put it around my neck.'

Shyam found the jewel box in her bag. He opened it and took the glimmering golden necklace into his hands. The diamond was glittering at the center. He noticed her bare breasts and thought that the jewel was nothing compared to the twin points of her nipples. They were pink in color with rupee size areolas. They stood before the kitchen mirror. He went behind her while she adjusted her thick loose hair to one side. He put it around her neck and locked it behind her neck. The diamond pendant snuggled between her wonderful breasts. The jewel looked great on her as Shyam hugged her from behind smothering his organ against her bum, over the folds of her sari. He nuzzled her neck and said, 'it looks great on you.'

'Thank you, honey.'

He took her breasts in his hands, while slightly grazing his fingertips over her nipples. Neeta's eyes fluttered with the sensation of his hands. She said, 'you think you are the only who brought a present. I have got something for you, too.'

Shyam kissed her neck, 'really, what did you get for me?'

She reached for her bag-purse and extracted a small plastic bottle. It was transparent. She held it before Shyam's eyes for him to see. Shyam saw that there was some liquid inside. On close scrutiny, he noticed some whitish thing floating in the creamy liquid. Neeta asked with a sly smile in her eyes, 'do you know what that is?'

Shyam gulped on hearing her. He understood what that was. His heart beat fast. Talking fantasy was one thing. Facing the reality was entirely different. He was getting more excited with his cock hardening more strongly. Neeta detached from him giving him the bottle, while she took his cock and jacked it. She bent down before him and again swiped the head of his cock, while he looked at the bottle.

She said between the licks, 'I think you know what that is. Tell me, Shyam. What do you see?'

'Is it,............ is it cum?'

Neeta smiled between her licks and said, wickedly, 'hhmm, you are right, honey. Tell me, whose cum it is?'

'Is it Manish's cum?' his words caused his heart to explode in his chest. He knew for certain that he was completely cuckolded by his wife for the stud of a youngster of whom she was mad about. He started to experience the feeling. He was getting the super excitement he expected. His whole body was electrified with the thing in his hands and with his wife's tongue on his cock.

'Yes, darling. It's my stud lover's cum. Didn't I tell you that just before I left his place, I gave him a blowjob. Well, what you are holding is the evidence of it. It is his cum with the excess of my spit. It must show how much I drool over his cock. You have no idea how much he cums, honey. I tried to gather as much as I can, after swallowing some. Still I notice that the amount is moderate in amount. How is it feeling holding my lover's delicious cum in your hands? How are you holding up, honey?'

Shyam understood that it was the time if he had to back out of this fantasy playing thing. Neeta has upped the game and it was his decision now to make. She had played her turn and was waiting for his. If he accepted his position of a cuckold now, there would be no turning back. He would always be her slave. He felt electrified thrill running over each cell of his body. His dearest darling Neeta, his beautiful woman was cuckolding him and he was going to accept it. That's what he was craving for some time.

Shyam said in short breaths, 'oh, Neeta. You will kill me some day. Oh god! What are you doing to me? Why are you playing with me? Still, I love you. I love the fact that you are taking control of me. I am your slave.'

Neeta smiled at his acceptance of his role as cuckold. She jacked his cock, stopping her oral action. 'You know, what we are going to do with that prize of a possession. Give it to me.'

Neeta took the small bottle as her husband watched her holding his cock in her dainty hands. She slowly poured a small amount of the mixture on his cock as he shivered. She was holding off his orgasm at the last moment always keeping him on edge. A small trickle of the bottle contents bathed his cockhead and was slowly sliding along the length, when Neeta licked it. She licked whatever mixture was there on his cock. Shyam moaned loud. This was the best ever excitement he ever had. He was jealous of his wife's lover, who had made her his slave, that she was worshipping his cum. Neeta tipped more contents on his phallus and licked it up.

She was just using his cock as a base to drink up her lover's cum. She was a real slut. Till now, he had only seen the modest wife in her. But what magic a stud's cock has done to her! She was head over heels in passion with her lover.

Neeta made sure that not even a single drop was wasted as she licked the liquid. 'oh, what a great taste, honey? It makes me horny, drinking this delicious cum. Do you know how much I am leaking in my panties?'

She got up and placed the small bottle carefully on the kitchen table. She lifted the fold of her sari to reveal her panties. She pushed the gusset of the panties aside revealing her excitement. She was soaking wet with her panties fully drenched.

Shyam got to her side and touched her glistening pussy. She moaned. 'hhhmm, yes. I needed that. I needed some touch on my quim. I know you can do better with your tongue.'

He flicked his fingers on her folds as Neeta moaned. 'but licking my cunt is for later. First I have some snack to finish.'

She released her sari and got down on her knees. She again poured the bottle's contents on to his cock and slurped it off against his moans. Shyam noticed she looked resplendent with the necklace and pendant and with her eager mouth licking off her lover's cum. It took another five minutes to wholly finish her snack. She made sure that he didn't have his orgasm whole through the ordeal.

When she finished, she sat on her knees with a wide smile and said, 'how was that hubby?'

'It was great, honey. Finish me off, please.'

Neeta looked at him wickedly and said, 'oh, what a bad man you are, Shyam? We have our daughters just outside in the garden and you are talking of sex in broad daylight. Shame on you for having an erection at this time of the day. You always have sex on your dirty mind, don't you? We have grown up daughters in the house for god's sake. Come on, tidy yourself up. We need to go into the hall.'

She arranged her sari while mischievously smiling. She noticed Shyam standing in the middle of the kitchen with his cock standing straight and with stunned look on his face. He couldn't believe she left him in the middle hanging. She said, 'who do you think you are? My stud lover, Manish, whom I cater to his needs at any time of the day. You are a man with average sized cock and you need to get grounded to the reality of the situation. Come on, let's go. First I will have a bath and arrange for dinner. It's tough for me to cook after the journey.'

Saying that she left him, while he fixed his pants and made himself presentable. It sent him a thrill of perverse pleasure on seeing that his wife had left him hanging. He was excited with the concept that the bottle of contents was the sole reason for him having the excuse of a partial blowjob. She was cuckolding him on every level and he loved it.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers