Lovely Cries by a Songbird Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving her finger tips down, she traced through her lower region. Feeling around, first her inner thighs and then she slowly made her way to the lips. The brushes were light at first. Stopping, she went back to playing with her breasts through her bra with both hands. It was little more than a massaging and cupping motion, but she loved it. While doing this, she sort of worked her inner thighs together.

Realizing that she was ready, her hand reached down and began to move in slowly motions around using the hood as protection. The pace soon picked up. The massaging motion became more intense. She began to get the feeling that she likely would be able to get off, and probably pretty soon.

The motions would pick up, and then they would slow down. She enjoyed teasing herself. Often, she partially stopped and ran her two middle fingers up and down the length of her upper lips to her clitoral hood. Soon she would begin with circular motion once more.

Slowly these circular motions had begun to pick up in pace. No longer was she spreading her lips or tracing her hood. By now wetness was trailing down out of her vagina and leaking to the sensitive region just after the ending of lips and before her anus.

Soon, the wetness was enough that it was beginning to drip down the lower inner most regions of her thighs. Onward, she went. An urge to orgasm had overcome her.

Jacqueline's face grimaced in spurious pain. Her mouth opened up wide and then partially closed. She bit her lip, then again and opened her mouth to catch her breath.

Her back arched, and she let out a long, "Oh, my... Ah, oh, my g-od... I, oh!"

She was on the verge, on the cliff. Her body shifted and she tensed with pending release. Her eyes were pressed tight, and her mind was adrift.

Then just as suddenly as the needed release had been there it wasn't. She was startled. The trance like state was gone, her fingers had slowed and a grunt of frustrated filled the air. Her heart was beating fast, and she was having a hard time catching her breath.

With her vision now clearing, she tried to continue but it was no use. Something was blocking it. Looking up, she swung around and saw that her phone was vibrating on the nightstand.

Whipping her finger tips onto the bed sheets below, she thrust the hand up into the air, and hit the bed down below. "You've got to be kidding me," she grunted.

She wanted more then anything to continue, but her mind was already in another place. Plus, the phone simply would not stop vibrating. Sitting up, she moved her legs to the floor and reached over to grab her phone off the nightstand.

As she moved it into her field of vision, she saw that the caller id was from her roommate, Leah. This disappointed her; she at least hoped it would have been from Jess.

Clicking the connect button, she held the phone to her ear. "Yes-s-s?" she calmly questioned.

"Oh, good... I am glad I got a hold of you, and this didn't go to your voice-mail," Leah stumbled (through her words). "I've decided to spend another night with Cody."

"You could have sent me a text," Jacqueline thought. She phased in and out as Leah was droned on about how wonderful the weekend was so far. For once, she actually had an impulse to simply hit the end key, but decided against it. Obviously, Leah had no idea what she had been up to, and it wasn't really her fault. Or was it? Maybe she was like a psychic or something. It seemed that it happened often enough between the two of them.

"So how is your weekend going so far?" Leah asked.

Jacqueline had been a little caught off guard. She fumbled for the right words for several seconds. "Actually, it's pretty much the same old, same old," she finally asserted.

"Right..." Leah drawled.

(An evening run)

She had walked in on her phone vibrating for the second time. A bit annoyed, the pretentious emotion had been dropped when she saw the caller id. Jacqueline was almost relieved when she got a call from Jessica.

Picking it up, she said, "Hi."

"Do you want to go for a run?" Jessica inquired.

Seriously? What was this all about Jacqueline thought? She could feel the tenseness in her friend's voice. Something obviously had not gone right while she had been trying to help out Selena or maybe it was something entirely else.

"Sure, but where?" Jacqueline questioned. It was the dead of winter; there was no way she was going to go running on ice after the latest freeze from a few days ago.

"The Colemere Fieldhouse. It has an indoor track. Say in about an hour or so?"

"Sure, no problem. Is everything alright?"

"I talk to you about it when I get there," Jess said. A noticeable disconnected distance in her voice. She must have known that Jacqueline realized this, because this was quickly followed by a cheerful, "Thanks!"

(Approximately an hour later)

Deciding what to wear had been easy. The activity and the weather had mostly determined it. Plain cotton gray panties and matching sports bra, over which were a blue pair of university logo shorts and a short sleeve tee-shirt. This was covered by sweats and two long sleeve shirts of blue and gray color on top. Her choice of shoes had been her favorite cross-trainers.

The walk from the dormitory had been brief; the facility was only about ten blocks from her locations. Getting in had proved to be a bit more difficult as the main entry way was locked, as was the most commonly used side door. Not giving up, however, she had managed to find a back entry by going through a local weight room that was always open.

The room was impressive. It seemed to be stocked with a lot of men without shirts and wearing tight shorts. They tried to flirt with her, and she was friendly, but nervous.

Not until she spotted the female attendant, a woman in her thirties with auburn hair, green eyes and freckles did she feel the tension dip. She was dressed in gray cotton shorts and a white tee. Given her look it was obvious that she worked out a bit. She was ripped and tight. She still had a very feminine build, but a lot of muscle mass as well.

As Jacqueline approached the counter, she looked up with puzzlement in her eyes. "Can I help you?" she said. The voice was firm, direct and to the point.

Nervously, she shifted around, which grabbed the attention of a number of the guys in the background. Taking notice, the woman stood up, and waved her hand.

At first, she believed it had been meant for her, but then she heard some guy in the background utter, "What? I wasn't doing anything. Was I Nick, was I doing anything?"

It was mock indignation. Based on the laughter that followed from his friend Nick, Jacqueline believed that they obvious were doing something that got the attendant's attention, but she didn't really want to know. She was so embarrassed that she never even bothered turning around.

With her attention now back on Jacqueline, she asked, "So do you need something or not?"

"I need directions on finding the indoor track?" she almost whispered.

"An Indoor track?" The woman seemed to think this over for a minute. "Which one, the one at Collins Gym or Rainier Sports Complex?"

Now Jacqueline was confused. She didn't realize that there were two indoor tracks. Maybe she should have looked it up prior to coming over. The campus map was on the student website. It made her give off the appearance of being naive, and she wasn't.

She worked out all the time. Well, she didn't really lift a lot of weights, but she swam at least twice a week, ran frequently and did other activities. However, most of her days had been spent either outside or at the other university field house, the Carroll Activities Center. It had all the usually sport facilities except it lacked an indoor track.

Jacqueline had pretty much avoid Colemere Fieldhouse because it housed an indoor practice football field, and therefore seemed to be a magnet for football players and the other rough house jocks. They seemed to spend most of the day in the weight room when not harassing each other or other people. It sort of reminded her of high school, but the university seemed to turn a blind eye to their conduct as long as they continued to perform.

Hence, her avoidance of the place. The only time that she could remember being over here was to use the Olympic size pool on the far end of the complex. This side of the field house, however, was foreign to her.

"I don't really know. I think my friend made mention of a green or something," Jacqueline mumbled.

At that moment the attendant seemed to get an idea of what she meant. "That would be the Rainier Sports Complex. It's actually the adjoining building."

"Sorry, I didn't realize that it was in a different building."

An amused look came to the woman's face. "No, you misunderstand, it's the same field-house, but in the new addition that went up last fall."

Now Jacqueline truly was confused. She had remembered reading about it, but had forgotten after the semester had started.

The woman could obviously see her confusion, and her growing frustration. "Tell you what, I was going to originally give you some directions and send you own your way, but that would entail having to pass through a number of hallways and the indoor football practice field, and you don't seem to be enjoying their company as is. Why don't' we take the underground tunnel. I'll walk with you."

"Sure, that would work."

So she waited a few minutes for the woman to find someone to hand her job off to while she would be taking her over to the Rainier Sports Complex. A young man, who looked to be about her age with blond hair and green eyes, came in. He was well built with a lean swimmers build. Looking up at him, she guessed that he must have been maybe six feet six or so.

He gave her a tentative smile, and she returned it. A little more waiting followed as the woman gave him direction. He nodded a couple of times, and then everything seemed squared away.

A bit of sarcasm was said by one of the guys as they left. It had something to do with little princess or something. She believed it was the other guy, the one called Nick. Having turned around she saw him for the first time. The sight frightened her.

He was big, real big. With massive tree trunk arms and a crew cut of sandy brown hair. His eyes were brown. At first she thought he was merely smiling her way, but then she saw him making a kissing gesture in her way. This unnerved her.

The guy who was now overseeing the weight room saw it as well. He walked out from behind the counter and Nick gestured as to not understand. A slight heckling laugh came forth.

The new guy, however, was having none of it. He pointed at the guy behind him, the Italian looking guy. A rather good looking guy, but with an attitude much like his friend.

"Tony, why don't you and Nick leave? You guys are done for the day," the new guy said with a chill in his voice.

They tried to argue, but he merely stepped forward and pointed at the door and within seconds the two of them were packing up their things to leave.

Leading her through the gate, the two women walked down a short hall and came to a series of steps that led to a set of double doors.

Just inside the long corridor, she turned to the woman and said, "I am so sorry about that, I didn't mean to cause any trouble."

Only laughter followed. "Are you kidding me, I enjoyed it. That asshole has always been trouble."

"Yeah, I know, but I don't want to get that guy into any trouble."

"Trust me, you won't."

Stopping, she looked over at the woman in disbelief, and she came to a slow as well. "Are you sure, he looked to be on roids or something? I mean he was so big. Couldn't he, well beat that guy pretty badly?"

This gave the other woman pause. She thought about it for a moment. "To tell you the truth I never really thought of it that way. I've always believed that Jimmy could handle himself pretty well, though it would never come to that."

"Why not?"

Now she was given a glance of disbelief. "Ah, that's Jimmy Matthews." It took a minute for it to sink in. Something did not seem the same about him, she had seen a couple of the men's' swim meets, but that had been about a year ago. "If Nick and company ever laid a hand on him they would find their scholarships canceled and they would probably be expelled."

A chuckle from Jacqueline followed. "So football doesn't run this university?"

"No, it does but the university doesn't play favors to third string hacks that are nothing more than practice dummies. I don't remember either seeing much action on the field these last three years."

Jacqueline just tried to pass over the statement. She didn't have a clue as she didn't follow football because she disliked it. There was just something that she didn't like about it, but she had never been able to place it.

The two continued to walk in silence the rest of the way. Coming to the end of the long corridor, the woman pointed to the double doors.

"Now, just go through them, up the stairs and you will be in the Rainier Sports Complex."

"Thank you. I truly appreciate your help," Jacqueline said with sincerity.

"Not problem." Just as the woman turned away to walk back, however, she stopped. "Jeez, how stupid of me." Holding out her hand, it wasn't a handshake, but rather a wave and said, "By the way I'm Sandra Tillman."

She returned the partially wave by saying, "I'm Jacqueline Blackwell."

"Good to know. I hope to hear from you again. Don't be a stranger around here."

With that she was gone, and Jacqueline had proceeded through the double doors and up the stairs. She was in awe for a brief moment. It was a sight to behold. A massive circular building with a canvas roof which was not exactly professional baseball stadium height, but it was significant enough to accommodate a game of soccer. Not the indoor kind either, the field in the center of the track looked to be a regulation size soccer field.

Walking up onto the track, she scanned the field over, and then the seating that encompassed it. She didn't see Jessica at first, and wondered if she had left.

"Over here! I am over here," someone screamed.

When she looked in the direction, she saw that Jessica had been sitting in the second role up in a seat. She was texting on her phone. Getting up, she grabbed onto her backpack, swung it over her shoulder and made her way down to the track.

"I wasn't sure if you were going to come," Jessica remarked.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, I guess I just wasn't sure. I am so glad that you came!" For the first time, Jacqueline could see a genuine smile on her friend's face.

"So where are the locker rooms?"

Jessica turned and pointed to the far left side of the field. It looked to be an interior gateway like what she had entered from.

"It won't do you any good though," Jessica mused.

Jacqueline stopped and turned back. "Why not?"

"I already tried them, they were locked. Honestly, this place really isn't open right now. The bathroom area is open, but the door leading into the locker room is locked."

"I hope you don't plan on running in that?"

Jessica was wearing blue jeans with a belt and a brown tank top. No, it was a stretch camisole that likely had been covered by the shirt was draped over her backpack. Worse yet, she had on a pair of matching brown high arch boots.

"Not exactly."

Not sure what this entailed, Jacqueline followed her friend's lead. They walked the partial length of the track, but stopped short of the locker room.

"Screw this, if someone wants to peak let em' peak," Jessica hissed.

"Wait, what?" Jacqueline asked.

Jessica began by kicking off her boots. Unbuttoning her belt and jeans followed. When the jeans fell to the track, Jacqueline could not help but gasp. Her panties were a sheer black floral lace bikini.

"Ah, okay."

"I know, I know," Jessica whispered. "Could you toss me my backup?"

Jacqueline did one better, and brought it over to her. A weak smile traced Jessica's lips. Searching through the backpack mostly blindly as she looked over at the exit, she found what she was looking for, a black pair of running shorts.

With them now on, she pulled out a racerback black bra and white tee-shirt as well. Stepping back, she paused briefly to stare of long enough to be sure that one was around. Lifting up the camisole, she pulled it over her head; this was followed by tee-shirt bra.

Jacqueline briefly watched as her breasts bobbed a little as she struggled to put on the racerback, black support camisole, which Jacqueline had not seen and then the tee-shirt.

"God, that made me nervous," she said. Now bending over, she began to stuff the items back into her backpack. "I can run in those panties, but not that bra. It's so uncomfortable, and well, not enough..." Jessica made a cupping motion under her now covered breasts.

"I can see."

"So how about you, you're not really going to run in that are you?"

"I guess not."

Bending down, she untied her shoes. With them off, she pulled down her sweats and then took off the two extra shirts she had been wearing. This left her in running shorts and a tee.

"You are such a cheater," Jessica mused.

"Maybe," Jacqueline laughed.

"Not even a peak, huh?" Jessica snickered.

Jacqueline thought about it for a moment. Shrugging her shoulders, she asserted, "I guess it wouldn't hurt, but truthfully there isn't much to see."

Still somewhat interested, she gave Jess a quick peak at her sports bra and the cotton below. Now with that over, a bit more serious tone came over the two of them while they began to stretch. Jacqueline discovered that Jess was a great deal more flexible then she was as was demonstrated by a complete front splits.

"Cool," was Jacqueline's only response.

Pulling herself up, she further worked the kinks out with some partial jumping jacks. "It's nothing really. I did some gymnastics when I was younger and some cheerleading in high school."

"So a cheerleader, huh?"

Laughter came from Jess. "Don't go getting any ideas. It's not what you think. I owed a friend a favor, and they were short on members for the squad. I only did it for two years."

"What you do after that?"

"I rejoined the soccer team. I had been on the junior varsity as a freshman. I trained a bit in the off season, and made varsity my junior year."

"I played some soccer in high school." Jacqueline might have actually been understating her skill level a bit as she was on the select U-18 squad from her region.

"A goal keeper, what were you?"

"Centre striker."

"Huh, you'll have to test me out sometime. It'd been nice to find out how rusty I am between the pipes, and if I have anything to show for anymore."

"I could do that," Jacqueline chimed in.

"Good, now if you don't mind, let's get to it." With that the two ladies were off with Jessica out in front, and Jacqueline trailing a bit behind, but at an established pace. All through the first lap all she could think about is how wonderful of an "ass" Jess had. She loved the hips, the slope of her back and the curve of her lower thighs.

When Jess began to get a bit suspicious of her behavior, she picked up the pace and joined her friend by her side. Jessica gave her a bit of an eye, and she really didn't' have a response.

"Maybe there is hope for you yet!" Jess said with a smile, and then pulled ahead again on end stretch of their second lap.