Lovely Dove 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll adore it," Miles said, and reached up to unfasten her cuffs. "Only the best for my lovely dove. And after you take care of your business, I'll take the gag out and you can call your roommate, tell her there's been a death in the family and you have to fly home immediately. Your parents got you on a standby flight, so you're not even going back to the apartment for your things. You'll do that for me, won't you?" He leaned forward, putting his mouth next to her ear. "Otherwise, I know a buyer in Ukraine who would love a pretty thing like you. He wouldn't have nearly as much patience with your stubborn streak as I do."

Hannah sat up, rubbing her wrists where the cuffs ended and she was beginning to chafe. She nodded, trembling, her eyes fixed on the bed like she couldn't even look at him. That was fine. She was already well on her way to being completely under his will, even if she still didn't realize it.

"Good girl," Miles said, and kissed her tenderly on the forehead. "Let's get you cleaned up."

12