Lover's Play

Story Info
Couple explore the early stages in creative sex.
1.6k words
3.67
24.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you want to kiss me.
I know you want to hold me.
I know you ache to make me yours.
Will I make it easy? Not likely?
Would you have it any other way?"

He stops at the front desk for his messages on his way up to their room. Her bold words for all to see as the clerk hands him her message with a heart on the paper and his and hers initials on. He looks up to meet the smiling face of the clerk as he reads her teasing message. HMMM!

He wonders if she realizes that he is going to do a lot more than just kiss her and hold her. He is going to spank her bottom for leaving him messages like that without folding it to be private. "Brazen minx! This woman is going to drive him to distraction that is for sure," he speaks his thoughts out loud as he rides the elevator to the fourth floor. Chuckling as he walks down the hall. He enters the room, surprised to find it dimly lit and her fast asleep on the bed. Quietly undressing he slips into bed beside her. She senses his warmth and snuggles to him. He embraces her and her eyes slowly focus on him.

"Hi sweetheart," she replies in a husky voice.

He kisses her and draws her tight to his body as he inhales the sweet smell of roses on her golden skin. He can't help himself as his fingers wander to her nether lips; his hunger for her is very intense. He feels like a moth drawn to a flame every time they are together. He slightly parts her legs so he can reach her labia better with his fingertips. She whimpers as she feels the sudden cold wetness on his fingertips. He laughs then remarks," K-Y jelly my dear, all the better to stroke my kitten with." She squirms but he holds her still as his cold fingers part her lips.

"Brat!" She surrenders to him. She lifts her head for his sweet intoxicating kisses. Her body relaxing against his as they kiss deeply.

He feels her body responding to his insistent touch as he strokes her until she is short of breath and moaning in delight at his caress. He smiles as she pleads for him to take her. He reminds her of the note at the front desk.

He thinks for a moment that he should make her beg for release but then decides it can wait until tomorrow. He strokes her hidden jewel till it is rock hard and she is trembling with desire. Her fingers are dug into his back and she is arching to meet his fingers. He raises his body, enters her sweltering pussy with a hard thrust. She whimpers as he slowly leads them in their rising passion.

She arches her hips driving her body against his demanding release. He kisses her and says," Impatient minx."

"Yup! That would be me," she utters. She moans louder against his lips as their heated bodies approach nirvana. Collapsing together in a tangle of arms and legs they lay entwined for several minutes. He kisses her forehead, sighs. They snuggle in each other's embrace drifting to sleep.

He stirs wondering how he slept so soundly. He hasn't felt this rested or content in a long time. Seeing the minx next to him is still asleep he slips out of bed. Quietly opening his bag he grabs the rope he brought with him. His smile larger than the cat that swallowed the canary, he ties the rope around the bed's leg. Then lifting her ankle very gently he wraps the rope around one then back to the other bed leg and then around the other ankle. He has her legs spread apart, and then he slides the rope under the bed to the top. He quickly gets her arms before she awakens. Her arms tied above her head. He stands back quite pleased with the sight before him.

He then slips on a robe and glances at the menu. He makes his mind up and dials room service, asking it to be brought in an hour. Feeling quite smug, he fetches the ice bucket and goes after some ice from the vending machine down the hall. He is enjoying his morning very much so far.

She is stirring as he returns to the room. He takes an ice cube and rubs it across her nipple as he watches her face. Her eyes quickly rise to his face, blinking as she focuses. She retorts," Brat!" Then she goes to rise from the bed when it dawns on her that she is tied to the bed. She squirms for a minute trying to get free from the bed. "Hey, what are you doing," she asks?

He reminds her that she wouldn't want it to be too easy. "Does she?"

She thinks to herself damn man took the upper hand again on me! She wiggles again trying to free herself as he rubs the ice across her navel down to her smooth pussy letting the cold droplets of water trickle across her skin. She flinches and whimpers in pleasure and discomfort both. She pleads with him to let her free, she must use the ladies room. He slides the ice across her skin watching her face tighten as he does. She begs him to let her use the bathroom.

"Will you agree to do anything," he smugly asks!

She nods her head. He hesitates for a minute. She cries out anxiously," Please set me free, I really need the bathroom."

He reaches up and unties the rope. Then he frees her ankles, sliding the rope out of sight of the bellhop that should be arriving anytime now.

She rapidly rises from the bed, going to the bathroom. He follows her to the bathroom and smiles. She hesitates as she sees him right in the doorway.

He says," Go ahead my dear relieve yourself."

She mutters something under her breath. Then sits on the seat to go.

"Oh. No you don't. Spread those legs so I may watch." He laughs as she sticks her tongue out at him. Reminds her that she agreed to do anything he requests.

She feels so embarrassed as he intently watches her pee. Oh is she going to get even for this. What was that saying again? "Payback is a bitch!"

A knock on the door interrupts the fixed gaze between the two in the bathroom. He closes the door and lets the bellhop in, nodding yes when asked if that is all. He signs the slip for the young man and closes the door once again locking it.

He hears the water running asks her to wait to take a shower till after they have eaten breakfast.

She says, "I am only brushing my teeth I will be right out." She joins him smelling the aroma of hazelnut coffee, sighs in pleasure. Seeing the fresh fruit platter and her favorite blueberry muffins. She kisses his cheek and says, "I love you."

"I love you, angel." He then pours her coffee and hands her a cup before pouring one for himself. Leaning back in the chair, watching her nibble on the grapes. He contemplates the day ahead while she unsuspectingly glances at the newspaper.

She sneaks a peek at him with lowered lashes hoping he won't catch her gaze. He certainly is enjoying having the upper hand right now. She humorously anticipates reversing that, never under estimate an intelligent woman.

He asks," What are you smiling about my dear?"

She only smiles.

They quietly finish breakfast each toying with ideas for the day. He asks if she is ready to hop into the shower.

"Yes," she sets her coffee cup on the table and follows him into the bathroom. She leans against the doorframe watching him as he shaves. The way he concentrates as he does, the wrinkled brow as he leans toward the mirror to check to see if he has missed any whiskers.

He turns to her and says" Is my face soft and smooth?"

She kisses him, and then rubs her cheek along his face and then smiles,"Yup!"

She turns the water on, adjusts the hot water and then steps under the steaming flow wetting her hair. She hands him the shampoo and lowers her head for his hands. Sighing in pleasure as he washes her hair, loving the feel of his fingers scrubbing her scalp. He then reaches for the soap and lathers her body reaching every crevice with his finger tips. She wiggles as he tickles her as he washes her. She leans back under the steaming spray rinsing her body.

She takes the soap from him, moving so he may get wet. She then returns the favor, exploring his body with her fingers. She lathers him, nips his nipples with her teeth, laughing as he flinches and moans. She then shampoos his hair lovingly running her fingers his hair as she makes she sure all the shampoo is out. He rinses his body and then lets her back under the hot spray once more, knowing how she loves the heat on her neck. He grabs a towel begins briskly rubbing his body dry. She shuts the shower off and takes the towel from his extended hand. Drying her hair roughly then steps out of the tub. He takes the towel from her and dries her body with a smile on his face.

He straightens back up, seeks her lips for a passionate kiss from his angel. Is this love or just lust? He knows that he can't stop thinking about her when ever they are apart. He gazes into her blue eyes for a moment as his arms hold her close. "Yes, this is a good feeling indeed," he thinks.