Lovers Surprised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
regnglad
regnglad
30 Followers

I caress her stomach, letting my fingers wander down until they find her love-bud. Touching it's hood gently to see her shiver. Delighting in the pleasure she is giving and receiving. In the pleasure my old lover is getting from my new lover. Kissing my old lover again, her arm around my neck and my hands at her bosom. My pelvis working in a slow but deep pace, thrusting in and out. Resting her forehead against mine my old lover groans at me, moaning at me. Her inner animal taking over.

My hips start moving faster as my internal pressure is rising, a certain need showing it's head and power over me. Soon I am thrusting both faster and harder. Going at it like a charging bull.

"Ok, pause a little." My new lover says, my old lover getting off of her.

"But we aren't supposed to switch yet?" I state. The need in the back of my mind screaming at me as I stop.

"No, but now that I've shown you I though you might want another crack at her so come on, get down here." My new lover says, smiling at me. I find it impossible to argue with her smiles so I just obey. My old lover using the pause to undress completely. We are all in the nude now, a three-people nudist colony.

"Suck her clit baby." My new lover tells me as my old lover mounts my mouth. As I flick against her hardened clit I feel my new lover grab my member. Gently I start to suckle my old lover's clit when my new lover surprises me. Suddenly I feel my staff being absorbed into her, sliding up into her as she starts to ride me. A thankful horse I am overjoyed by my position. Pleasing one woman with my mouth as another delights herself with my member. Both of them caressing and scratching my stomach with their fingers and nails. Making me wonder slightly for a brief second if they are coordinating their efforts as I can barely hear anything with my head between my old lovers' thighs.

My new lover seems to slow down, grinding her hips against me instead, pelvis to pelvis. I imagine the two of them kissing as I keep suckling my old lover. She seems to be getting unstable, shuddering on top of me. Her moans are getting loud enough that even I can get to hear them, even if they come through in a muffled form. She is shaking on top of me, over me. My new lover grabbing my chest and holding on as her ride gets more and more wild. My pelvis answering her every move with a counter-thrust. My internal pressure going crazy.

I do not know how she manages but suddenly I feel one of the hands of my new lover gripping around my balls, as if to squeeze out their contents. My hornyness going off the scales. Harder and faster we thrust as I try not to suckle to hard on my old lover's clit. She seems to be experiencing an earthquake on top of my tongue. Riding faster and bouncing against my hips and pelvis. Fucking me to pieces. All three of us seem to be about to shake ourselves into bits. Primal forces tearing us into bits from within.

I feel the first sensations and I realise it is close. At the same time my old lover seems to reach her climax but I still suckle her all the way down. Getting pleasure from that which I am giving her. My limbs start going rigid. Like the pressure generated by pleasure that has built up inside of me is getting stored everywhere in my body, filling every cell until it is about to burst. My new lover digging her fingers into my chest as if to say that she is about to fall over the edge soon too. Pressure and pleasure are making me shake.

"Oh god!" I scream, moaning into my old lover's pussy as my new lover rides me out of my mind and away from my sanity. The first droplets, the first stroke... and then I explode. Every tendon in my body contracting at the same time as if they are all needed to release my load. My whole body going rigid with each stroke, each pumping of my juices into my new lover. I can feel her insides contracting, convulsing around my limb. As if to help milk the last few drops out of me as we both strive to empty ourselves and each other completely. Fighting the lack of energy we have acquired.

Arching my back over and over until I am completely drained. Hardly even feeling the hand of my new lover that is leaving a mark on my chest. A few last squeezes before I collapse, twitching from each sensation. My old lover getting off of me and my new lover lying down on top of me. Both smiling we kiss, softly. As if we are both too delicate to take any rough treatment at all. We rest in each others' arms. Resting for I don't know how long before anybody speaks again.

"Are you up for another go?" My new lover asks me.

"I don't know, my little guy is a bit worn and sore right now..." I answer.

"I know just how to fix that and this'll just be a quickie." My new lover tells me, gently starting to caress my member. At first it hurts but soon the pleasure overcomes the pain and the need resurfaces. I bite my lips under her treatment.

"Haven't you had enough yet?" I ask, in between groans and lip-biting.

"Nope, but I was rather thinking more of our shared friend. Perhaps she would like to feel you again." My new lover says, looking at my old lover as she talks about her.

"Sure, I'ld love a go." My old lover says, smiling at both me and my new lover.

"Great, now this is my idea. You get up." My new lover says, aiming her order at me. "And you come here and stand on all fours." Saying that last bit to my old lover. "I was thinking that you who hadn't gotten the chance to be in the middle could get it. That way you can get licked up a bit too at first while you set to work on my cunt, before he starts pumping."

"Hey, am I just a piece of machinery to you girls?" I say, acting hurt.

"Yup, you're our love-bot. Now do your work." My old lover tells me, smiling at me.

We start moving into position. It is quite a beautiful sight to see my old lover licking my new love who lies stretched out before her. As for myself I find myself gazing straight into the thick-lipped cunt of my old lover. Whatever our differences she has always had a very tasty cunt.

I kiss her bum, caressing it all around as she licks the brown-haired beauty resting in front of her. There is just something about a woman's buttocks that makes me want to kiss, caress and nibble on them. I give into my desires completely. Hoping to place enough heat in her furnace that I might go at it full speed later without going past her.

Caressing her back as I kiss her buttocks she seems to shiver from my treatment so I continue. Exploring her with my fingertips as I did when we first shared a bed together. Though I am much less nervous now her skin remains just as enjoyable. It is a weird feeling to be introduced by a new lover to an old one and finding that the old one has grown more attractive with time. My lips start drifting closer to those located in between her buttocks. Those lovely lips of hers.

After kissing them I licked them, running my tongue all over them before gently parting her rich ripe peach and again tasting the rich sweet contents. She moaned as I did so. Her moans sweet music to my ears. Licking her until her own juice flowed freely I still kept on, wanting to bring her up close to the brink. Pausing I caught a smile from my new lover who was apparently enjoying the oral talents of my old lover.

"Take me, fuck me now." Said my old lover, her comment halfway between a stern command and pleading and now was the time to obey it. It was not that difficult getting hard again with such a delightful smorgasbord times two in front of me. Soon I was resting my aching yet eager member between the buttocks of my old lover.

"Do it now!" She groaned as I caressed her with a few fingers. Gently I slid my member into her. Moaning and twitching with each millimetre. So sensitive and yet so numb. Slowly I began thrusting. Sliding in and out as I bit my lip so hard I almost feared I would soon taste my own blood in my mouth. Licking them first I sneaked a few fingers around her waist to her clit. Caressing it gently as I pushed up into her. Soon I was holding her hips and a steady pace.

"Go faster, faster!" If she had not ordered me I would probably soon have started to anyway. My body was again assuming command, overriding my mind based on the pleasure-prerogative. The one that takes command whenever a certain need comes close enough. Faster and harder I thrusted, holding on to her hips firmly with one hand as the other caressed her pearl of pleasure. Pushing my staff deep into her soft flesh. Into her centre of ecstasy.

Thrusting onwards, faster and harder. It takes more effort now but I am almost twice as determined to reach it this time.

"That's it, harder. Come on." My old lover seemed to be paying less and less attention to my new lover's cunt and more and more attention to the sensation of my member sliding in and out of her. I was certainly doing the same. The insanity of having to come consuming my mind. Driving me on, pushing me forwards. We were moaning together as our internal pressures rose. Going more and more primal the deeper we dived into our own bodies. Her next utterance was an inarticulate groan as I started to feel her pussy getting tighter around my limb, squeezing it just the way I needed as I was closing in on my goal.

Harder, faster. Holding on to her hips as she shook from the shock-waves of her orgasm and I kept hunting, racing for mine. Determined to the death to reach it. My whole body as stiff as a board as I emptied my last reserves of power to reach it and conquer it. To overcome my own body trying to reach it. She was coming in wave after wave when I felt it's presence. Pushing a little further and then just a little further. It felt like trying to run through a wall, almost impossible. A little closer, edging towards it millimetre by millimetre. Just a little more... and then my mind imploded and exploded at the same time.

While the physical release happened quickly and was but little the waves, shivers, shakes and shudderings of pleasure kept coming. Running over and through my mind and cleansing it of all else. My body trembling like a leaf in the wind as I just came again and again. Pulses of pure pleasure pushing through my system and leaving nothing behind. Panting as i started my slow collapse. Falling over my old lover's bottom. Twitching and sensitive in every nerve, Feeling like I had just been sent through a meat-processor for making mince meat. Like my every nerve-ending was located on my skin. Drained so far that I felt like I would never walk again...

That was to my good fortune not the last time my old lover came over to play with me and my new lover. If I for some reason feel tired I usually just watch the two of them until I can stand it no longer and just have to get involved...

regnglad
regnglad
30 Followers
12