All Comments on 'Lovers Without Realizing It'

by RedEmerald

Sort by:
  • 749 Comments (Page 3)
stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
2nd reading

just read this for the 2nd time

it was so good I had to read it again

a very hot and well written story. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

This is an absolutely brilliant story, the writing is high quality and I found the plot realistic and very satisfying. I cannot wait until my fiancée returns so that I can use these oral techniques to pleasure her. I am a straight guy but this is super hot!

JimmyJumpJimmyJumpover 6 years ago
Author! Author!

This story at the hands of another writer might have slipped down a meandering cheesy road all the way to over the topish mushdomness.

Yet, RedEmerald, in spot-on dialogue and train of thought and with battering delicatesse, no-holds-barred subtlety and excruciating precision, makes it a wonderful story about two beautiful, smart, intelligent people on a well lubricated path to love ever after.

That the story is based on real events helps things, of course. But this doesn't take anything away from RedEmerald using just the right amount of sugar, spice, salt and pepper to season and serve a dish which becomes a degustation to anybody who likes to indulge in some excellent storytelling, on whatever subject.

Exemplary writing this is.

Camera ObscuraCamera Obscuraover 6 years ago
My Fave

This is one of the best Lesbian Erotica's I've read. I stumbled across it years ago and it showed me the talent that's going about on this site. Thanks for writing it, you've made a lot of folks very (satisfied) happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the story...sequel

I love the story, your best one in my opinion, would love to read a sequel to this, 5 stars

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Had to read this again.

I love this story. Have come back to it several times. Yes it's lesbian but it could easily be filed under romance.

So well written. A delight to read.

True about getting off to relieve stress tension. Unless you cross that line where the stress means that you can't raise a smile much less anything else.! I quit practice due to it! Wished I had had an assistant to "help me prepare" that way! Lol!

Buildings_Cool71Buildings_Cool71over 6 years ago
Good story

I can see why they would be very happy together, glad to hear that they are still together, where they able to be a couple openly in public at any point?

NastyDom40NastyDom40over 6 years ago

Great and spicy , well written story. I noticed that it was out of employee point of view mostly. same story where the focus on boss feelings would be fun too as it lacks on this one. solid 4 is rated. The silence 'mood ' wasn't very sexy tho

lesbirenalesbirenaover 6 years ago

A beautiful story that is beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

what a true moving story. i so wish to read an update. thanks so much.

sandiebiFsandiebiFalmost 7 years ago
enjoy

I just enjoyed this so much! Couldn't keep my hands off myself......lol

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

Simply one of the best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This was terrific with pleasing pace and such attracting dignified characters. I am glad they made each other happy

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 7 years ago
One of the Best

This is one of the best stories on this site. I loved how this built, hos Jess was obsessed with Diane and couldn't seem to help herself. How Diane came to rely on Jess, neither on wanting to change what was happening but both wishing it could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shiver Me Timbers Quiver Me Spine

Would you please give us an update? Did they marry? Did the secretary go to law school? You wrote this in 2009; now it's 2017 we all crave to know. Are they still together?

You're red headed and green eyed--hence your Red Emerald name? You're a fantastic writer. Your style communicates everything. So clearly. Every skin quivering moment. Each time we read it. My vagina; his penis. Stiff, erect, we're both soaking wet. Consciously aroused.

As I sit, reading it aloud, he's masturbating me...then on his knees eating me...slowly...his tongue circling... stroking...finally reaching upward to my asshole.

Our lovemaking? More like ravenous fucking.

What we really appreciate in this story? That it's true. Everlasting love and lust.

How you describe its beginning, its growth, its completion. As if we're the eyes within the walls. Watching. We almost hear Diane's masturbating and smell her hot pussy as she climaxes. So desperately we desire to kiss Jessie's lips after she eats Diane... To smell, to lick Jessie's neck... To experience Jessie's pent-up arousal... What's hotter? To be her, as she wants to fuck Diane? Or to be Diane? Waiting. That ache. Wanting to be eaten yet again. Or, to have all control taken away. To be loved by Jessie. Wondering, secretly wanting to be fucked by Jessie.

The stress built within us. Peaking in London as the towel was peeled away.

And Diane. Was her formerly trimmed blond muff shaved clean and bare?

Then, as Jessie fastened her harness, I bent over our computer chair. My fantasy quickly became my reality. I closed my eyes as my husband grabbed my shoulders. My fantasy quickly becoming reality. Near the back of my head, I felt his right hand grasp a handful of my hair. He quickly positioned my already spread legs with his left.

I leaned onto my elbows while arching my back. His hands grasped, then kneaded my shoulders. His fingers lightly trailed down my back, finding traction on each hip.

Like a pro, he positioned his solid legs behind and between my own. I felt his knees, the outside of his thighs brush against mine. His muscles flexed. I heard him moan. Involuntarily, in response I uttered a short, high-pitched cry.

His hips flexed. Instantly I felt his penis slide into the crevice between my inner labia. Almost imperceptibly I felt him rock back and forth. Now positioning himself closer. Lifting my head, I blinked my eyes and moaned. I felt his slick wetness, cooler than my own, tracing through my slit. Instinctively I pressed back against it. Waiting. What seemed like minutes I knew was only seconds.

I felt his kisses, his nibbles, his tongue tracing over my neck towards my left ear. My quickened breathing escaped through my opened, tensed lips. As he whispered, "I'm going to fuck you," I felt his hips press into my ass cheeks.

Slowly, firmly he entered me. I felt the stretch. Pleasure that at times felt like erotic pain.

He paused once inside me. As I adjusted, accepting his length and girth, he began rocking in and out. His left hand reached around my hip to my clit. He began stroking me. His index and middle ringers separated as each gathered the wetness oozing outward; spreading it upward. Each upward finger stroke, every deep penile thrust, my clit got harder and shrunk ever more deep into my vulva.

I planted my feet. I pushed backward. I felt him shifting forward. His balls crashing into my clitoris and his wrist while his hips continued slapping against my ass cheeks.

We came...no...we exploded together. My orgasm began first. My vagina grasped him like a velvet vise. I felt him press, no, it was more like he was pushing hard into me. Suddenly he ballooned out. His base thickened. Then I felt it! A series of very hot, intense spurts inside me... We both cried out....

olsaltyolsaltyabout 7 years ago
Slow Build is Fine Work

Lesbian love is not my first love, but your mastery of this complex relationship reeled my right in....thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thx

I don't even know how many times I've read this story. But it is so great I love the style and how you can feel what they feel as you wrote this story. So thank you for making this great !!!

Tigg51Tigg51about 7 years ago
Wow

You can hear ever sigh every moan and feel the orgasms building love your style thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I totally love this story. I've read it several times and find it so damn sexy as all hell.

junren65junren65about 7 years ago
So very, very good

I agree with animal99. Completely.

MoonKiteMoonKiteabout 7 years ago

Better and hotter than almost everything else I've read here.

vonWachsteinvonWachsteinabout 7 years ago

Well written, an instant favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well not my lesbian

It was boring and lesbians are better lovers to lesbianz .Not straight woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting Story

And this is why women will always be superior to men in bed. No mess to clean up haha. Strange to think this actually happened, but glad it worked out.

animal99animal99over 7 years ago

I'm a heterosexual male and I really loved reading how she teased and lovingly brought her lover to a climax repeatedly without time limits- True Lovemaking and not just sex. Even though this is a sex story site, I enjoyed your narative as a non-sexual story because of your inclusion of non-sexual plot items of office life and office politics. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So your friend just walked in on her boss masturbating and went to town on her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I recommend this story to every friend

I'm a 55 y/o Male, Ex-Marine and I completely adore this story; so much that I recommend it to everyone when telling them about "GREAT STORIES"

the build-up is so slow and seductive

Ben Bitten

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Addiction

This story is addictive. I ve been re-reading since 2013. I may forget, but I Do remember it Again! Professional writer you are, Redemerald if you don't know it already.

There is no way this story couldn't have been, 'reality-inspired', notice how they had never kissed till the end, notice how much in denial Diane was until her emotions got in the way and it started by offering her lover a better job and a holiday - haha. Notice how lesbian Jessie is, she knew she'd hold Diane ransom with lesbian sex and she, Diane wouldn't be able to go back anymore, (once you go, there's no going back!). Notice how in control Jessie was of not just the sex, but of the emotion and pace of the relationship, - butch. Then there was sacrifice, which always begets love.

I'm that kind of lesbian that prefers tribbing to cunnilingus so when I want to wow my lady again, I come read "lovers-without-realizing-it". It's my handbook to great lesbian oral sex. - C

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Pretty sure I read this in fanfiction.net with Grey's anatomy's callie and arizona on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ditto for a Part 2 - Diane's POV

I'm on my second read of this wonderful story. My enjoyment is enhanced knowing that it is based on a true story and that the couple is/was still together 10 years out. I like to see you write a Part 2. Part 2 being in Diane's voice, what she's experiencing thinking and feeling during the evolving of this relationship with Jessica (Jessie). You accomplished telling a very sexy engaging romantic story! Thank you and your friends for sharing their love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jessica Jones

Pretty much the same thing happens in Marvel's "Jessica Jones"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A part 2

You should write a part two in Diane's point of view

RuffRidingHoodRuffRidingHoodover 7 years ago
Speechless

The pacing, the imagery.....wow what a great read. This isnt the type of story that I get into, but its awesome.

cliffedcliffedover 7 years ago
wow

this story is beyond hot. an absolute favorite of mine. it never gets old.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
well written

hot, sexy erotic. great story 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was fantastic

I found that sexy (probably because of a parallel to my life only I don;t have to guts to do anything better than dream)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

So cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Touching and sensual story - fab

Loved this. Very well written and the story itself is just magical

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I swear I had looked for this story so many times but I couldn't find it I think I have read this story many times it's really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking dope

Yassssssss

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Forever Love

I think I've read this story like 15 times and I'm not exaggerating. One of my top favorites for sure !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

One of the best stories I have read in quite some time. Good flow Great Character and believable. This story was also a nail-biter because when Jessica read the email I was just waiting for the relationship to fall apart thankfully it did not but you kept me on the edge of my seat literally till the end

pcman1950pcman1950over 7 years ago
Superb

Beautifully crafted, characters wonderfully realized. Anonymous haters' sputum is always lobbed into the wind, turning back to foul their faces, not the writers' efforts, skills or craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Even if it's true...

This lame story could have been told in two pages. Still together ten years later? Who CARES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

Incredible! Well developed story with an excellent story line and great characters. Perhaps you should write the "next great novel".

DeannaTDeannaTalmost 8 years ago
What a wonderful love story!

I have read and reread this story many times. You develop the plot so well and build the sensual tension to a wonderful climax. Pun intended!, your descriptions of love making gives me tingles! Please write some more stories for us to devour!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

This was very good! Seems though you have stopped writing, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh my God!!!

That was hottest, sexiest story i've read on Lit. Mmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Greatest Story Ever

Great job at re-telling their story, one of the best lesbian sex stories I've read. Good replacement for my weekly porn ;)

scorge30scorge30almost 8 years ago

One of the best lesbian stories that I have ever read. Shame that it appears this author no longer writes and posts here on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best Story Ever!

Yes! More of this please. More of Diane and Jessie!

tallmtredtallmtredalmost 8 years ago
Bravo!!!

One of the best stories I've read in a long time. Diane and Jessica are so authentic and you did an incredible job telling their story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wonderful story! what completely authentic characters!

Thank you for this wonderful story -- please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Plz do another from Diane's view. Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Could you please do the story again but from Diane's point of view it would be awesome I've never read a more erotic and lovely story thank you so much for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
still the best

Have reread this story I don't know how many times, most times just for the story itself. I can't get over the progress that this love moves at. It's perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anonym

Wow!!!!

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Absolutely a wonderfully erotic story. No need for all the porno words, etc., to have as great a story as this. Plot was great, grammar was great. Couldn't find anything wrong with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hi

Hi RedEmerald,

Could you please let us know how you are doing?

You never reply to any of the comments, just wanted to make sure you are well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still

It's been years since I found out this website. And I have to say this is definitely the best. You are the reason I keep coming back because I am still hoping and waiting that you would share more beautiful stories to us.

Your Asian reader x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Infinitely wonderful.

No, seriously. I love this story. I want everyone in the world to read this story, and feel some connection to its intensity, passion, and devotion.

Oh! I can't say how deeply this touched me.

Thank you so very much for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Now that is how to write erotica!

I have read a lot of stories on this website and this is one of the best. Great descriptions, build up and of course, climax (s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
!!!!!!

Loved the story, well done!

pseud277pseud277over 8 years ago
One of my first

I read this on one of my earliest visits to this site. So memorable, and well worth the re-read. Its been years, but its attracted so much attention. I wish there were more like this.

crazeeboy123crazeeboy123over 8 years ago
Fantasy

This story, to me, is an interest fantasy, but I feel that in real life the 2 ladies would have been discovered. I accompanied a friend to an industrial tribunal, & he was dismissed for a similar activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Favors returned

Will the favors ever be returned

\

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DUDE! You're on a porn site!

On the world wide web. Nobody believes a word coming out of your mouth! Drop the "true story" crap and try and write an original or clever story. This ain't it.

OmazeratiOmazeratiover 8 years ago
Wow!

If you're not a professional writer you could be. The characters, the sex scenes and the final love scene were beautifully rendered. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

I loved the story, couldn't stop reading once started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No lawyers were harmed.

Loved the story - well told - hot- good grammar. Laughed out loud at your lawyer rem ark-they are often horses-a'ses , worse than the horses in the movies. [guess what profession I retired from] [from which I retired?] I just couldn't take the lack of ethics any more. Enuf ranting. Great ***** story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i so so so loved it! the progression and all... <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hated this story, just killed my mood

schlampeboi55schlampeboi55over 8 years ago
Wonderful writing

Even being a submissive man, there is such beauty in this story, such intimacy, it's rare to find a partner like these two have found with one another. Thank You both so much and so happy to hear that you'll are still together. ~ boy William

Lara_LongstaffLara_Longstaffover 8 years ago
Perfect!

I just loved this story so much! Truly amazing and incredibly erotic!

woodseaveswoodseavesover 8 years ago
beautiful discovering

A wonderful true account of two people finding each other and finding love. Lovely to know they have stayed together. Jessica is a real heroine, selflessly risking her own well being to do the best for Diane. I am sure both ladies are delighted with how you honoured them in writing their story ..... very touching and heartwarming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, just wow...

Best story I've read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet spot

I come back to this story when I feel the yearning of love and lust. Its so sweet.

T. East coast

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
100% love

Love this story # i want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Diane's side

great story. i'd love to read it from Diane's point of view and know more about her background.

Heathens_slaveHeathens_slaveover 8 years ago
keep coming back

I've read this many times and just LOVE it. Thank you for submitting it and thanks to the ladies that inspired it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exquisite!

Reading erotic literature is fun and tittilating. Reading this story however, was a very intense and erotic experience.....thank you!

BowtothequeenBowtothequeenover 8 years ago
Thanks

This,is a heart warmer in written form.it will be my substitute for hot chocolate in cold winter nights to warm me up.thank you and the people who inspired it for a nice read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful story, and just so well-written; please give us an update

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wet and exostted

Came so much by reading this great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel

Can you write a sequel to this story? I would love to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

I can't even begin to count the number of times I have read this story! It is so well written that you actually can envision the physical intimacy and relate to the sexual responses. The story leaves you hungering for more. It leaves the reader desiring for a similar relationship! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderul

you write beautifully and I was gripped to the end. Congratulations on having a wonderful talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GREAT

Just as every other reader who read this amazingly beautiful story. i am waiting for more from you. i love your work, it doesnt have to be a part two maybe a teacher student one or something. PLEASE create more stories i know you still have it in you.thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done!

I am pleased with a story when at its end I'm smiling; I was grinning when I finished yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

This was a really good dyory I enjoyed it a lot I hope you write a part 2 for these two :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PART 2

wanna know how they're doing EPILOGUE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The depth of love

This was a deeply moving story, it gripped my senses with emotion. It makes me wish that I was female so that I could savour in this type of deep loving. Rabee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please

Dear RedEmerald,

I have been reading this story again and again for the past few years. ( how desperated does that sound like!:)) I really love this story a lot. Is it possible that you can write some more???? Thank you anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow Girl! _ That's A Beautiful Story.

But this is only chapter 1. What happens when Jessica and Diane got back to the U.S., did Jessica stay on as Diane's assistant? Where's chapter 2???

Well it appears the author has left the building!!

Gay Kat.

RPGerRPGeralmost 9 years ago
You achieved your goals!

I was totally wrapped up in the story, the sex was excellent, and best of all it left me feeling very happy. An additional note: at no time was I distracted by bad grammar, misspellings, left over editing choices, etc. Congratulations to you and your editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

please make another story it's not too late. you are amazing writer and I love love love this story

walkerlongwalkerlongabout 9 years ago

Fascinating story and well told.

CrimsonGoldCrimsonGoldabout 9 years ago
Amazing even after so many reads...

RedEmerald, you're a legend when it comes to weaving and cultivating erotica. This story has got to be one of my all time favourites and will always be an absolute pleasure to read. Myself and many others who have read this also appreciate the notes you've added which state the trueness of the story and the fact (at the time of your writing) that the two characters were still together after ten years.

It's been a while since you've posted and we'd love to read another of your pieces, but even if that's not possible, rest assured that we'll always remember you! :D

metzermetzerabout 9 years ago
Dear sweet lord

Romantic and forbidden and seductive. This is my favorite.

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesabout 9 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

I almost have no words for how erotic and romantic this story was. I was moved and aroused and felt every feeling the two of them felt.

I am so happy this is A true story! It makes me feel even better of the two of them are still together love it! Thank you!

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous