All Comments on 'Lovers Without Realizing It'

by RedEmerald

Sort by:
  • 749 Comments (Page 5)
strider58strider58over 10 years ago
So Powerful and Gentle.

I don't know how experienced an author you are, RedEmerald, but this is one of the most loving, sensitively written examples of the genre that I have ever read. As an account of a real-life situation, you can sit back and feel very proud. This is the first time I have ever felt moved to leave a comment anywhere on this site. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Follow up

I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOUR GOING TO FOLLOW THIS UP.

jacquioh2jacquioh2over 10 years ago
Wonderful

A delightful story, perfect amount of tension, beautiful detail and full of love. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Impressive

I very, very seldomly am impressed enough with a story to rate it, let alone rate it with all stars. Your story was magnificent; the grammar and spelling and word choices were all commendable. Some stories are written so poorly (obviously without the aid of spell-check) that I give up reading them. Yours flowed very well and kept my interest through the end. Thank you for this gem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Absolutely amazing writing, I couldn't stop reading for a second. I could actually feel the emotion and the tense moments in some of it that had me biting my lip and being super nervous at some points and happy for Jess ^^.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
u are the best i juxt masturbated and ended up fuckin my 9 inch fat long dildo in my ass and pussy

U made me cum with my new slave receiving a hot spanking on her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Loved this story very much...great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Heartfelt and just all in all a damn good read. Loved how unique and fresh each depiction of oral sex managed to be. Diane got it good, that's for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best story

I keep coming back to this story because it is so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
aaahhh... fucking good

i culdn't stop myself from cumming while reading it.. i almost felt like jessie's tongue n lips were in mine rather than daine's..!! d best story.!!

mark_8675309mark_8675309almost 11 years ago
excellent story

loved the story, ive already cum while reading it twice n may even get another from it!

loved the writing style - and found her addiction to oral so captivating! loved the initial reluctance from diane. so nicely setup.

skittle_loverskittle_loveralmost 11 years ago
Ahh-Maay-Ziing!

The story line is truly amazing, something i have always fantasized about. And not to mention the sex ... like ... wow ;)

Love It ∞ x100

skittle_lover (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This morning my desire was to experience some lesbian love story.......As a man it was with thrill I loved your story.... You got my attention and thrill of wanting to take care of business as your very entertained me...I must admit my favorite thrill was the erotic coming together, And the pleasure you and Diane found in those thrilling orgasmic moments... I could almost tastily envisage it.... You did me right by putting it together in that manner...GOOD JOB and beautifully expressed...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

that was so beautiful. i'm so glad they're still together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fantastic story

This was a really fantastic story.

Very well written and with an extrememly emotional storyline.

Probably one of the best stories that I have read on here becasue of the emotions involved and not just the sexual part of the sotry.

Keep up the great work!

tndrsoultndrsoulalmost 11 years ago
I want this

Beautiful sexy ...I want this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Blew me away!

Best story I've read yet! Keep it up, this was amazing.

bibookwormbibookwormalmost 11 years ago
Holy Shit!

It's a good thing I don't smoke; I'd need a cigarette after reading that! Wow! I could replay those images in my head over and over until I had to take care of business. I love the emotional conflict and the byplay in a work context.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesalmost 11 years ago
Oh Boy!

Not usually a lover of the 'Lesbian Sex' genre, being only an 'inadequate' (?) male, but this was very nice indeed. Perhaps the 'real life' comments made it work for me more than usual, but an engaging, well written story whether true or fantasy. Well worth, I think, the 5 star vote that I awarded. Love is love, regardless of the gender of the people involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

...so beautifully written and exciting too! There are not enough words to explain how much I love this story!

mab4664mab4664almost 11 years ago
Great, Great Love Story

An absolutely fabulous portrayal of a great love story. Please tell your friends who this story is based on that I wish them the best and that I truly hope that their love will last their liifetimes.

thuppaluthuppalualmost 11 years ago
Thanks

Even though I was a regular in this site, today I created an account in this site to thank her and send a feedback to the talented author.

Hope to see more of her contribution.

Great work. Turned me on for a complete day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bautiful

This was brilliant! Kept me on the edge of my seat wanting more! My breathe was taken away through the whole story. Love the build up of the story and the climax at the end! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
came

I came sooooo quick fuck u bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!!

I don't know how many times I have read this story, but every time I read it I get the same pleasure. The story was very beautiful, and sexy. I love this story it is by far my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I am a heterosexual female and started hating Diane but was drawn in and could not stop reading. I even hated her for what it seemed like she was treating Jessica. I felt her pain, I really did. I didn't think I would but it was so well written and the tension built just right. Glad I read it now. Kept thinking of myself and the way I can't orgasm almost wondering if I need that too.

sexagenariansexagenarianalmost 11 years ago
What a story!

Although a devout male heterosexual, I found your story to be a very satisfying, well written, and very sexy. I loved the tension that you built, and the very descriptive way that you told what was definately an ardent love story, although unknown at the time to the participants. A great read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow....

This is definitely my favorite story. I was pretty much drooling the entire time I read it. I love that it's actually a real story, which makes it even more romantic, and SEXY. I hope those two are still enjoying each other as much as they did during this beginning stage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Great read, especially being about two who are a real life couple. Look forward to reading more of your writings.

sesiyessesiyesalmost 11 years ago
fantastic

a loving and well written story that would equal any of the best seller" novels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow. Simply fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dang

That was amazing! One of the best stories I've ever read, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Female Perspective

This was great. One of the best I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo

this story was awesome, i had never came across such a beautiful story. i adored the ending !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
best literotica story I've read in a long time!

Beautiful story, eloquent writing. Fantastic job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Your story is so well thought out, beautiful and creative. You truly have a gift. Keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

your story is the perfect combination of sexy and romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just getting started

This story was perfect to get me wet before I began to watch some hard core lesbo porn.. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Smiles

I come back now and again and still just as touching. Like visitng a special friend. Thanks.

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Still

This is still one of the best love stories written

dgowredgowreabout 11 years ago
Magnificent!

That's about the only word I can think of. A real story, well written and enormously erotic. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!

Couldn't stop reading this once I began - fantastic tempo all the way to the end.

GyliGyliabout 11 years ago
So very lovely...

You have given not only a beautiful, endearingly romantic tale, but also one of incredible eroticism and sexuality. It touched me deeply, and caused me to touch rather deeply as well... thank you, and please continue to write more.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 11 years ago
Beautiful.

What a lovely tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Its one of the very few occasions when a sequel would spoil break the spell.

A magnificent story and worthy of saving and rereading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Simply amazing.

Your work is an art. Amazing. Drawn in at every moment. Stay inspired :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

This is quite an inspiring story, and I loved every moment. the detail in every scene really made their feelings for each other clear. So I must say well done to you and a hearty congratulations to the couple on their finding each other, even if it were in the most unlikely of ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Freedom

This is probably the best story I've ever read!! If this is, and I expect it is, the way these two people became one, and that they are happy telling us about it, their love, so obvious from page 1, must flare like the best firework ever made.

And I feel very priveliged to have been able to share it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

Have read many stories on here; never left a comment, but this one is so good just had to write and congratulate you on a very well written tale. xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

wow

whismerhillwhismerhillover 11 years ago

loved it

just wish we knew more at the end about her boss,

could have been like "girl talk" on the bed after fucking ... you know ?

more about how she felt like, her internal struggles and all ^^

awesome story either way and really really erotic !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 Stars!

Completely in love with this story! And so well written. Thank you!

jpb531jpb531over 11 years ago
Very, very sweet

And very, very hot! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
gripping...

If I'm honest I'd say that the story, at first, simply had me wondering about the women that inspired it and I wasn't fully appreciating the scences that were unfolding. But as I continued, the words played in my mind painting a picture of desire, lust, and even love pulling me in and captivating my senses. I believe that you did an amazing job at protraying the emotions and deep seeded longing that resonated in the heart of one, and blooming like an exotic flower, until the petals reached the other. The sea of emotion was heart warming. Good job and thanks for writing. 5 stars.

iforinsipidiforinsipidover 11 years ago
Oh my dog!

I can't put into words how much I loved this. The character development was just off the charts. I feel like I knew the two people by the time I finished. I am also sad that it finished. I was hoping it would go on and on forever! One of the best stories I have ever read, not just on this site either. I really, really wanted to read Diane reciprocating the pleasure given to her by Jessie. I hope, against my better judgment since you haven't posted since 2009, that there will be more from you. More specifically, more of this absolutely gorgeous story!

I knew when I started reading that it would be great. How amazing it actually turned out, took me by surprise. Just magnificent! Thank you for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just, wow.

You need an agent because your work should be published. I loved every word, you painted such a vivid picture in my mind. Well done!!

Jen :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awsome

likely one of the best lesbian stories I've read yet, i love how it starts as nothing more then a simple quicky for her boss but blossoms into a full fledged relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story...very nicely written

I thought this was a great story. One of the best I've read. Good character interaction developing the growing feelings between the woman and keeping it sweet and real.

Please keep on writing : ) and you'll have plenty of readers wanting to read more of your stories.

lalailalaiover 11 years ago
It's Funny

I saw that I already posted my comment here back in 2009. Anyway I just want to say that even though I liked it before, I loved it now. I am spamming your page, sorry. I just want to make up for reading-re-reading this story more than I can count without giving something back to the author. So this is my way of giving back. Thank you very much for writing and posting this. I love Jessica and Diane. I love the tone, choice of words, the writing, the characters. A perfect short erotic story.

lalailalaiover 11 years ago
Can't Believe

How many fanfic stories has copied from this. Makes me mad and sad. Anyway, I'm making up for not writing anything even though this has been my story to go to when I want some escape.

It's been a couple of years since the author has posted anything, but I'm still hoping RedEmerald will post a story or two (or three or four... okay you get it) one of these days.

lalailalaiover 11 years ago
I've been...

I've read this story when it was first posted, I re-read it again a couple of months ago and for some reason the second time I read this has made me realized what an amazing erotic story this is. And I won't admit to reading it more than twice a week since I started reading it again. It's how much I love it. Thank you so much for writing and posting this here.

P.s.

I keep hoping there's another story from this but from Diane's perspective. I'm not sure. But the love story between this two people has held me in thrall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE IS LOVE

I NEVER GAVE MUCH THOUGHT OF LESBIAN LOVE BEFORE. AFTER READING THIS STORY I THINK I HAVE TO RETHINK MY FEELING ABOUT SAME GENDER SEX. LOVE IS LOVE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT IS HETEROSEXUAL OR HOMOSEXUA;. GOD BLESS THOSE WHO ARE TRULY IN LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

wow that was one of the best that i have read i loved it keep writing please, awesome characters, it got me so turned on

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do you're homework

Unconventional assistance actually is based on this. Do your homework before you comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So, um, Unconventional Assistance, anyone?

chaser73065chaser73065over 11 years ago
Great Writing

This was written very well while I like some stories that are only one page I much prefer for them to be longer like this one. I like how the characters are fleshed out and how the story develops. This has a plausible feeling to it I guess in all I'm saying I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such a well written story.

Such a well written story! Love all of the small details you peppered in. Would love to read more from you :)

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Still my favorite

Still to me the best love story ever written .

RuzieDRuzieDover 11 years ago
Love the descriptions

Your descriptions of oral sex inspire me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best stories I ever read

I came across this story a few years back and I had really loved it... the way it's written, the story itself. Just amazing!

When I wanted to read it again, I couldn't remember on which site I had found the story. I have been googling true lesbian stories for months trying to find it and raking my brain trying to remember on which site it was but just couldn't find the story until today :) Thank you for sharing it with us. I love it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
In awe!

This was amazing. From start to finish you had my complete attention. All I want to do is keep reading. I wish there were more! Such a beautiful story and I am so glad your friends let you share it. Thank you :)

sexykitten123sexykitten123over 11 years ago
Amazed

That was hands down the best story I've ever read on here. The whole time I was reading it I couldn't believe that it was real but the fact that it is made that much better. And I can't even put into words the reaction it pulled from me. Towards the end, when Jessica said "Diane I can't...I can't hold it if you do..." I lost it. I couldn't pull my eyes away from the screen and then when I found out that they're still together today, I shed a tear because their love is so beautiful and special. This comment is really long but you deserve all of this and more. I'm so happy these two women trusted you enough to document this because it was truly stunning! I haven't read a story that is this level of good on here in a long time-you've revived my hope for this website. Thank you so much for posting and once again, this is incredible! If your other stuff is as good as this, then you've got yourself another watcher. So take care Emerald, I was very much in awe.

lilkhaoslilkhaosover 11 years ago
Amazing

i usually critique my friends erotic drawings and comics but this was really good i think i might try writing a few. Also i look forward to any more writing you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Loved it. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible

That story was incredible. Beautifully written. So true to the female psyche and way of thinking. So realistic. Loved it. Almost moaned when Diane called Jessie "my darling"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

This story was much more than I was expecting from a free erotica sight, and I am pleasantly surprised! Thank you and your friend for sharing this. It was very sexy and well written. I don't recall hoping for a happy ending while reading this type of writing before, but I couldn't help but grin at the end. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

So amazing. It is probably the best thing I've read in a while. Simply amazing. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow. Actually some romance and not just bang bang gone.

This is what I want to see more of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sigh

Incredibly beautiful. My favourite part was when Diane called her "darling"...

Ravenxxx007Ravenxxx007almost 12 years ago
So romantic

That was soo beautiful i want to find a girl like Jessie to love me like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

This was a beautifully written love story. Plus it was extremely erotic. This is my tenth time reading it over the last year. Thank you for telling their story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Still one of my favorites

I just finished reading this wonderful story again, for about the fifth time over the years. It continues to be one of my two favorite stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Incredibly Hot!

I felt every part and im still flushed that was amazing. Thank you for sharing this story. Just WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The way you wrote this story was very beautiful, indeed. It didn't sound like an erotc story until those parts, and the rest of it sounds like a regular novel that I would read and love, not that I didn't love the whole thing ;D I wish I had your writing ability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

Best erotic story I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I never thought I liked romance.....

I never really thought I liked even somewhat remotely romantic stories, even between two women, until reading this. It's the perfect mix of bittersweet emotion, love, and deep passion. Me being a sex-crazed lesbian, I found the constant sex largely satisfying and in their own way heartwarming. This piece is much appreciated :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A true love story.

I was totally wrapped up in this love story. Enjoyed it immensely.

mjwatsonmjwatsonalmost 12 years ago

I have read this story multiple times and the ending still gets to me. so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

Actual tears are running down my face. Such a truly lovely story. You wrote it so beautifully :D I feel lucky to have had this story shared with me. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awww(:

I Cried when i read this becuase this shows it doesnt matter what kind of love there is just as long as there is love everywhere. my whole life i have been dealing with being a lesbian and trying to conceal this sort of feeling that is going on in my head. Gulityness maybe but to read this makes me think that anything is possible for love (: :_)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Oh my god, this is fucking adorable... Shows that love exists in strange places, and it has a way of surprising you in ways you've never thought possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story with a fantastic ending. This story really was more about love than sex and I am glad they are happy together after all these years. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Loved it! From a straight male that very much enjoys lesbian love making stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it

this was an amazing read with and ending so cute it almost made me cry. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
omg <3

Oh my god......this story was wonderful. I loved it. It reminded me why I am a Lesbian. This story made me come myself so to speak. Made me and my lover have wonderful sex. Again i say thank you for writing this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Thank you...the story was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

This was such an amazing story

centauri4centauri4almost 12 years ago
Lovely.

As the relationship started out imbalanced and awkward, it was nevertheless engaging and intriguing. Are all loving relationships unbalanced and off kilter at first? The writing progresses gradually and subtly just like life and then the reward of something more comes to conclusion. One word to sum it all up: Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
incredibly loving

An incredibly arousing piece of art!!! Well done!

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous