All Comments on 'Lovers Without Realizing It'

by RedEmerald

Sort by:
  • 749 Comments (Page 6)
GregOfAllTradesGregOfAllTradesalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

This is probably one of the best erotic stories I've ever read on this site.

It's not just involving in a sexual way, it's amazing as a story as well. It's about more than just sex. It's about love. It's stories like this that spirit me away for a while and I adore it.

Winter LotusWinter Lotusalmost 12 years ago
Holy wow

I can't really even think straight after reading that.

Very well written, very sexy, and beautifully done. I shall have to read more if your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Two hours later...

I've missed my yoga class because I can't stop reading your amazing stories! So well written and you get right to the good parts :-) Thanks for the multiple rounds of pleasure Jessica!

xhelenxxhelenxabout 12 years ago
brilliant

I have read this story so many times I have lost count :) just have to say bravo :)... But leaves the question why can't I find this kind of love and passion!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Seduction and submission at its finest

While it started slow, like making love usually does, the climax was just that, intense numbing ... a well crafted love story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hot and sweet blended together perfectly and beautifully. Thank you for sharing!

Golden_PrincessGolden_Princessabout 12 years ago
Beautiful!

I've read plenty of sexy romances, and plenty of adorable romances, but this one was so perfectly BOTH!! I'm really looking to reading more from you!

BahamaBahamaabout 12 years ago
Can't stop reading

This is one of the best love stories that was ever written! I can only hope that you write more. Damn that was amazing :)

Lisa_GoldLisa_Goldabout 12 years ago
Awesome !

One word....HOT !

Very easy reading and keeps you hungry for reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it love it love it

so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

a must read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Definitely kept me wet and amused throughout the story. Something about people being in an office while doing sexual things gets me off. Thank you so much for sharing this story. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Incredible

I stumbled upon this story as I am questioning my own sexuality this story proves to me that it can happen at any time & you never know when Or under what circumstances true Love will find its way to you. I cried because it is such a beautiful story. Keep writing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

One of the best stories I have read in a long while; a good read and beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
holy FUCK

I had my first orgasm over this story, and i'm doubting my sexuality right now.

I can never usually reach a full orgasm but this did it, I feel amazing and just wow, thankyou.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 12 years ago
Perfection

A perfect erotic story that is a must read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

Doesn't matter, same sex or opposite sex, true love is a wonderful. Just a great story. Thank you for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

I'm found myself left speechless after reading this. VERY hot and romantic. The emotions in this story are absolutely out of this world. True story or not, it really takes a good author to tell it as well as you did. Great work, I'll be checking out your other stories next lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow!

one of the best i've read..wow

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 12 years ago

BEST STORY EVER OHMYGOD. I have read this about 3723981264928 times lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!!

What w beautiful well written love story!! Hot and sexy too! Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A depth of feeling

This is by far one of the best stories I have ever read. Your depiction of the feelings and emotions are beautiful beyond expression. It is very easy to follow and understand what the narrorator is doing and feeling. Please continue writting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh.my.god

that was soooo hot, i came several times. you made it so easy to picture, and feel as if you were the one giving/receiving pleasure. thank you so much, i will definately be reading more of your stories in the future :)

dugaaurudugaauruabout 12 years ago
beautiful!

i loved it! so sweet! so sexy! best ive read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!!

Without question one of the most beautifully written and wonderful stories on this website. Absolute perfection. 5 stars is not nearly enough!

KathyFKathyFabout 12 years ago
This Story Deserves TEN Stars

It Is So Well Written, And Sexciting !

I've Read It Three Times Now - And I

Believe That This Story Is One Of The

Best On All Of Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A beautiful and touchingly erotic tale

Beautifully written, perfect progression of the plot ending in the most perfect climax. Please continue with your beautifully erotic tales. Your word pictures are so real that one could almost taste and smell what you were describing. A real orgasm-generator, I found it necessary to read it naked after the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Awesome story!

taro_transitaro_transiover 12 years ago

The story is amazing , i read it 3 4 times already , can't have inaf of it

sometimes i was thinking it wold be great if u can make the same story but from Dian's point, as a narrator

cant w8 for u next one :D

Love u work

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
@ANONYMOUS 01.24

Of course there was no consent given. Jessie sensed something and Diane responded. Every relationship is filled with people who take those steps. Steps that, when there is no reciprocity of feelings, could be construed as crass, tasteless, or as you alluded to, even assault. Jessie was already in love with Diane and didn't even know it. And the same was probably true with Diane. Jessie just had the courage to act on it, even if you or I would find that act a little bizzare. I'm guessing if Jessie had asked Diane for a coffee date, Diane would have refused because they work together and she wasn't ready to admit she was a lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The wierd thing

Is there was NO CONSENT at the beginning. Really. Quite bizarre. Even if I wanted a woman who did what Jess did in this desperately, if I'd never given consent in any form I'd feel violated... I would not be impressed with her morals and lose attraction for her. I'm not sure I understand Diane's motivations in this at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
undoubtedly the best!!

i've been reading stories on here for about 6 months now. I've read almost every story in the hall of fame, the other stories are absolutely fantastic and have well deserved spots BUT this story is fucking incredible! i've literally read it 9 times in a 6 month period, and it never gets old! I cream myself EVERY SINGLE TIME. the raw sexual energy is just out of this world. the great details and dialogue are so in sync, it makes for the best story on this site! your an amazing writer, I really wish you would make more stories, but anyway I just wanted to tell you how amazing I think the story is. thank you!

-amber

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautifully told romance/love,!!.

You must write a continuation to this story, It is too beautifull to leave unfinished,!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Without Preamble...

Without preamble one of the sexiest pieces of lesbian erotica I have ever read. Especially if Diane is wearing stockings and a garter belt when Jessica "helps" her. That would put it over the top for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely Astounding!

This story was absolutely amazing! It was so good, I actually came myself.

I felt as if I were Jessica in the story. The details were the best part. Made it seem so realistic!

Just incredibly breathtaking that one little story could be so perfect.

NubianGoddessXNubianGoddessXover 12 years ago
Stunning

And to use the word stunning for this piece is to damn it with faint praise. I have never read anything more well written, beautiful and arousing at Lit than this. I hope that your friends have read your tribute to them. It was wonderful to hear that they are still together, ten years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Exquisite

The love story was by far one of the best I've read . Can't wait to read another story about them.

Isadora_WinglessIsadora_Winglessover 12 years ago
Really great story.

Hope you come back to these two sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

One of the best stories I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

That was incredible. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

Just...wow. That was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

this really is the best story i have ever read. It would be amazing if you wrote a continuation of it. Maybe like a year later or something. I want to know what happened after they realized they loved each other. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!

A sexy story that manages to be romantic and real as well as incredibly erotic. More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved it!

I just wish it had been me. :) Excellent read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent story!

You say you weren't trying to write the next big novel here. I can only imagine what you'd write if you actually were trying to do so!

Please never stop writing.

deedee07deedee07over 12 years ago
Just wonderful

Fantastic story...loved every word of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sloppy eats

A good story, well-written. But I doubt if people really enjoy drinking come. However, in my eighties I would like to smell and taste female arousal- my wife is way past menopause and she never has gone for oral sex.

idrubloodidrubloodover 12 years ago
Beautiful

It touched me deeply, the best I've seen so far. Keep up the good work. Hope to see more from you.

RummyStarlightRummyStarlightover 12 years ago
Incredible

This is the single greatest work of erotic literature I have ever read. Your writing style not only perfectly captures the events of the story but also the feelings of the characters. This is a true inspiration to me as an aspiring writer. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

Wonderfully told story. Any chance of sequal from Diane's perspective?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i love it please make a sequel with diane's side of the story

amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So beautiful...

Such love and intimacy at such deep levels. Superbly expressed to the reader. If only every person could experience such a loving relationship in their lives... Bravo, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perspective..

Would it be possible to maybe get the same story from Diane's perspective? <evil grin> Loved the story and would love to know some of the thoughts that went on during parts of this great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
disappointed

not disappointed in the story,only the fact that it ended,could have read another 5 pages,any chance of a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Definitely a sexy story

A wonderful Story,definitely an entertaining, romantic, and above all sexy story for us to enjoy. And Enjoy I did.

Could we have a sequel- where the story unfolds the continuing relationship and the erotic things That they did/do.

Ranji from Sri Lanka

KirotoKirotoover 12 years ago
Erotically Amazing

XD This story had me laughing so much, and I just want you to tell the characters in this-- they're very warm, realistic, and a very cute couple. ^^ One of the best real stories that have been altered that I've ever read, and not just because of the physical intimacies. It's because it's so obvious they were meant for each other!! =3 Thank you so much for sharing.

Elleanor_SaphireElleanor_Saphireover 12 years ago
Incredible Story

I have read this story several times and to know that it's a true story just blows my mind. Thanks for sharing this.

Elle_S

Miss_RomanticMiss_Romanticover 12 years ago
I love this story

I have read it so many times, so sweet :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Totally love this story, it gives me hope. Well written, couldn't stop reading.

puncturepunctureover 12 years ago

That was a fantastic story. Very well writtne. It kept me avidly reading wanting it to go on for ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A beautiful story superbly written, thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

awwwwww.... loved the ending. And such hot details.. raaaaaaaaaaaaar!

candymamacandymamaover 12 years ago
DIZZAM

this story is great one of love and everything else and thats good that they r still together and im glad they are they deserve each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This actually happens in real life? Damn, I have some hope after all! Amazing writing. Glad they found each other! :]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This was so good; I masterbated so many times after reading....

I can't remember a time when I came so much just from reading an erotic story. My bed sheets were soaked and I am still thinking about wanting to be in this story. Delicious writing! Love it!

Horny Housewife from Milan, Michigan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is the best ond hands down

This was a great story I read it twice and then I read your other stuff. Your writing is wonderful I really wish you would write another. I legit cummed my pants without touching myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i actually started crying because of how arousing this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMFG!!!

I'M TOTALLY SPEECHLESS FILLED WITH ALL THESE INTENSE EROTIC DESIRES OF LUST AND LOVE.... I COULDN'T HELP BUT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH BOTH WOMEN...

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Wow

What a beautiful, sexy & erotic love story!

kayandsteve69kayandsteve69over 12 years ago
Fantastic!

What a wonderful and well written story. It just so happens that we are an attorney and his former secretary. Kay is very bi and Steve loves to hear of her adventures with women. This story is one of the most erotic we have ever read here. Your writing is superb.

antietampwantietampwover 12 years ago
Certainly one of the best ever!

This story is the best story I've read on Lit. I had read it a while back and re-read it today and I and I realized what a terrific job this author has done with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexy!!!

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
totally loved it

I've read this a few times over months, years perhaps. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awsome

A story I wanted to actually read and finish because of the story, as well as the sex. You could be a real author.

EasyTargetEasyTargetover 12 years ago

Great read. This one's earned its place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wow what a story. some amusing parts too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
holy monkeys

wow, where is the sequel

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessover 12 years ago

Reading for a second time.

Love this story so much.

And I agree with the previous comment!

What about Dianne's point of view?

That would be really interesting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wonderful story

Thanks for the great job you did!!!

Can you write something from Diane's point of view??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good story, also...

my best wish's to the happy couple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

good god this is an absolute work of art, not only was this incredibly hot but it was easily the best short story I have read in my life. If you are not currently a writer, then change professions immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing.

This was so well written and got me off so fast... Really sexy and hot. Thank you so much for this! Will definitely be coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Breathtaking work, extremely well written, and a great basic story as well. Would love a follow up story on this couple. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
it even smells good

When Jessica happens upon Diane's panties and is aroused by her scent, at that point I realized I was getting wet. When we did laundry as I was growing up, I discovered that my two older sisters did not smell alike, and nether did my mother compared to me. Thanks to the author for writing a part affirming the sense of smell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved your story

You should expand on it and make Diane not only your boss but your Domme. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just wow

I have read this several times now and parts of it just keep echoing in my mind. I know for sure I will come back to re-read this again in the probably not so far future. It's really hot and still so very sweet at the same time. Love it.

Also: I will never be able to watch "Damages" again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

This story was fantastic even more so because it was a true story, a fantastic piece of writting that i didnt want to end! Just brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OH WOW,

The best story by far i've ever read, this is what everyone dreams of happening in thier lifetime. WONDERFUL, Keep the stories coming. It made me want to be that girl. Got to read it again & again.

haeonamarshaeonamarsalmost 13 years ago
oh. my. god.

I cant believe that when someone asks me who my favorite author is i'm going to have to reply "RedEmerald on a website called literotica.com". Just read all your stories right now and you are amazing. Wish you wrote general fiction too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I have never ever read something so incredibly intense and beautiful, you should be very proud of yourself.

kluafkluafalmost 13 years ago
Great

One of the best i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfect!

This absolutely took every emotion I've ever secretly had and put it in to beautiful, enticing words. Not only am I thrilled that they stayed together- that there is hope for such wonderful dreams to come true, but I am so appreciative of the incredibly written storyline and the style you used. Please please PLEASE write more! I don't even care what about. I would love to read anything you write (whether erotic or not), and can't wait to see the next one. Congratulations on a VERY successful first time!

Disclaimer:

Don't start reading this if you have something to do (e.g. work, class, honey-do's, etc), because you will become so engrossed that the world will turn off around you and you will be left in a blissful state of existence with these two characters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loooved it

It was a romance, not just about sex. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ahhh~<3

This is an amazing story. I loved it so much-- very well written and entertaining the whole way through. I never once got bored. I will certainly keep on coming back to this one for the weeks and years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

One of the best stories I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME!

Truly AWESOME! The best story I've read on this site!

It felt like I was reading a romance novel! Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fabulous!

This was such a great story, both romantic and intellectual at the same time. Best story I have ever read, thank you to the author and to Jessie for her patience in waiting it out!

naughtysub07naughtysub07almost 13 years ago
LOVED IT!

This was a really great story. Loved it all the way through.

bandelerobandeleroalmost 13 years ago
exceptional

I absolutely love a happy ending and the way you brought these two to life with all their hopes and insecurities was immense. Without a doubt the best story I have read on this site.

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous