Love's Big Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RufusT
RufusT
108 Followers

She closed her eyes as he turned them away from the window while continuing to stroke her burning pussy tenderly.

A few moments later, Jennifer opened her eyes and was shocked to see Bill standing a few feet away, stroking his hand over the obvious bulge in his pants. She tried to turn away but Dennis held her tight and whispered into her ear.

"Easy, baby. Remember, he saved you too."

A jolt of pleasure then shot through her body as Dennis pulled her wet panties aside and started to massage her bare cunt. He brought his free hand up and worked her heaving breasts and rock hard nipples simultaneously.

Jennifer closed her eyes again and moaned as her whole body twitched in response to his deft manipulations. She had never had anyone touch her quite like he was and she found herself literally at his bidding. She soon opened her eyes again and stared at Bill as he unbuttoned his pants and slid them off. Dennis slid her jeans and panties off as she watched the other man pull his shirt over his head, revealing a muscular, hairy chest.

She then gasped audibly as Bill dropped his boxers and his huge, hard cock sprang out. Jennifer stared in near disbelief at his massive dick. It had to be ten inches long and proportionately thick. She'd never seen anything even close.

Dennis resumed his work on her firm breasts and soaking pussy as Bill stepped right in front of the awed brunette. She continued to stare, with her mouth open, at his giant tool as he reached out and took her right hand gently. Bill then dropped Jennifer's hand on his cock and she instinctively grasped it's mighty girth.

"Yeah, baby, stroke it." Dennis urged her.

She slowly began to glide her petite hand up and down Bill's unbelievable cock as he reached up and pinched her brown nipples between his fingers. She groaned throatily and quickened her pace as Dennis slipped a finger deep inside her dripping pussy.

Bill's cock was like a log in Jennifer's delicate hand. She could barely fit her fingers around half of it but continued to stroke it harder and harder. She groaned again as Dennis began to grind his hard on, still buried in his jeans, into her bare ass. Soon Dennis added a second finger as Bill leaned down and took one of her hard nipples into his mouth.

Jennifer kept her hand locked on Bill's dick as Dennis removed his jeans and boxers with his free hand. He took the younger girl's left hand and guided it onto his throbbing hard on as he resumed fingering her. She glanced down at Dennis's cock in her hand. Under normal circumstances, it would have been very impressive. A thick seven-inch dick that looked positively small next to Bill's tree. She continued to whimper as the two men ran their hands all over her naked body while she rhythmically stroked both their dicks.

Jennifer had never experienced anything like the feelings of pleasure that were stirring deep inside her heated body. She could feel hot trickles of pussy juice running down the inside of her thighs as the two older men's gentle caresses induced a near dreamlike state. At any given time there were nimble fingers in her pussy, strong hands squeezing her ass and breasts, and hot, soft kisses on her aching nipples and neck. Together with the unique sensation of their two throbbing hard ons in her hands, she was nearing sensory overload.

They each planted long, slow kisses on the dazed beauty's lovely mouth before slowly leading her over to the sofa and sitting her down. Jennifer instinctively spread her long legs wide as Dennis knelt before her and Bill slipped behind the sofa.

Her soft, brown eyes locked in on Dennis's blues as he lightly took hold of her legs beneath her knees. She gasped as he began to trace gentle kisses down the inside of her trembling thighs while Bill reached from behind and massaged her round tits forcefully. Dennis took his time as he made his way towards her gorgeous, pink pussy; adding to the girl's already palpable desire.

He paused when he finally reached the girl's anxious cunt. He continued to stare up at her unblinkingly as he blew a cool stream of air directly onto her moist pussy. Her hips contracted reflexively as his breath tickled her delicate flesh.

Jennifer then let out a low, unsteady groan as Dennis ran his tongue up the length of her enflamed lips. Bill continued to work her proud breasts as his friend began to, ever so slowly, French kiss her burning cunt. She instantly grabbed his head and whimpered meekly as he continued his unhurried assault on her soaking cunt.

Slowly but surely, he picked up his pace. The young brunette was soon writhing beneath his experienced tongue, pumping her narrow hips spastically and moaning louder than she ever had before. She got even louder as he began to hum with his mouth completely covering her little snatch while flicking his tongue rapidly over her swollen clit.

The combination of the vibrations, his tongue-work and Bill's ceaseless groping of her firm tits was more than Jennifer could handle. Within moments she was squealing and wriggling desperately as an earth shattering orgasm tore through her convulsing body. Dennis kept his mouth sealed over her pussy as she loosed a hearty flow of sweet fluid down his throat.

He allowed her a brief pause to catch her breath before he easily flipped her over on her knees so that her hands rested on the back of the sofa. There she was met by Bill's giant cock pointing directly at her face. She licked her lips lustily as she tentatively reached out and grasped his shaft at it's trunk.

She kissed the side of his great rod, noting the heat it radiated while her hand slowly jerked at it's base. So mesmerized was she by Bill's massive tool, that she barely felt Dennis's tongue as it lapped a broad stroke starting at her pussy and continued up and over her tiny, puckered anus.

It wasn't long before Jennifer closed her pouty lips around Bill's swelled cock head. She whimpered softly as she slowly bobbed her head up and down, taking a little more of his impossible size down her expanded throat with each pass. She was also, by this time, keenly aware of Dennis's tireless tongue, which was steadily slipping in and out of her tight, little asshole.

Her moans grew steadily, as did the fervor with which she blew Bill's redwood until she paused suddenly. She flashed a lust-filled gaze back at Dennis as he stood up behind her and began to rub her velvety cunt lips with his pulsing head; teasing her bulbous clit madly with each stroke.

She returned her mouth to the other man's immense phallus and groaned into it as Dennis slowly slid his cock into her tight pussy. Within moments, he was gently thrusting near his full seven inches into the hot brunette as she lapped frantically at his friend's shaft and moaned out noisily.

Dennis took hold of her slight hips and began to increase the speed of his fucking at regular intervals until he was pumping her hard. Jennifer's moans continued unabated as she sloppily worked Bill's pole; her tiny body recoiling violently after each of Dennis's powerful thrusts.

After nearly ten minutes straight, Bill pulled his cock from Jennifer's hot mouth and laid a blanket down on the carpet in the center of the room as Dennis continued to pound the young girl hard. Dennis gave her a few more solid thrusts before abruptly pulling his dick from her well-primed pussy. Bill then effortlessly scooped up the slender girl and gently laid her down on the blanket.

Jennifer stared up at him with anxious anticipation as the forty something man positioned his huge cock at the gate of her pussy. He pushed his fat head against her tight opening and began to kiss her passionately. She wrapped her arms around his big frame and kissed him back hard as he kept the same pressure on her, as yet unyielding hole.

They kissed for a long minute before Jennifer suddenly screamed into his mouth as he slipped just his head into her. He broke the kiss and paused as she stared up at him with a look of pure animal lust. Her hands gripped desperately at his chest hair as he gently began to work his swollen cock deeper inside her.

Once Bill had a little over half his length slowly pumping in and out of Jennifer's flowing pussy, he raised his upper body, allowing Dennis to slip in and suck on her heaving breasts. She alternated growling huskily and squealing as Bill found a quickened rhythm; his giant dick stretching her little pussy to it's absolute limits. Her pleasure was heightened further as Dennis began to massage her clit while continuing to feast on her eraser-sized nipples.

Jennifer could only stare up at Bill, her expression a twisted fusion of lust, joy, pain and disbelief as he punished her luscious pussy relentlessly. Dennis's fingers were a blur on her bloated clit and after a short while the girl's back arched involuntarily and her upper body went suddenly rigid. Bill winced as Jennifer dug her nails into his back, but kept pumping away in a perfect rhythm, driving his mighty cock deep inside the petite brunette. A strange sound escaped her mouth, like a scream that couldn't quite find it's voice, as another orgasm began to rock her.

Had she the ability for such thought at the time, Jennifer would've likened this climax to a pebble being dropped into a pond. The pond in this case being between her legs; the ripples of pleasure spreading out from there reaching every part of her being.


She was incapable of thought as it happened though, lost in the overwhelming grip the orgasm had over her senses. Inevitably the pleasure began to ebb, her grasp on Bill's back slowly lessened until her arms slipped from around him. He kept his stiff cock lodged in her twitching cunt as both men gave her slow, deep kisses. Bill then wordlessly dismounted the panting brunette, kissing her forehead softly as he did.

Jennifer lay still for a moment, still reeling from the bone-rattling orgasm. Within moments though, she felt an energy welling up within her. That kind of climax she always thought, if possible, would wipe her out, but it had a paradoxical effect. She was suddenly and completely reenergized. And as she sat up and turned her head, she realized she was probably going to need every bit of that newfound power source.

In addition to Bill and Dennis, who were sitting on the couch with their dicks still standing at attention, Mike, Kevin and Rob were also present, also nude and also hard. How long they had been there, Jennifer had no clue. So lost was she in the heat of the moment, that she never even heard them come in. It was no matter though, there was only one thing on her mind and without hesitation she set about her task.

She eyed the three newcomers with a devious, lusty glare as she began to crawl across the carpet toward them. Jennifer knelt up just as she reached them and gave Mike's rigid prick a teasing lick as her beautiful face passed it. She smiled at the way his cock jumped in response to her tongue and lapped just at it's tip again as she reached up and took both Kevin and Rob's solid dicks in her hands. She stared up at the three older men and kissed the underside of Mike's visibly pulsing hard on as she gently began to stroke the two in her hands.

Mike then groaned deeply as Jennifer ran her tongue up the length of his cock, paused at the top, then swallowed close to his full size smoothly. She simultaneously squeezed the other two men's heated pricks tightly and began to jerk them as she slowly bobbed her face up and down on Mike. She threw her glance from man to man, all three with their unblinking gazes fixed on her as she worked their cocks rhythmically.

She felt an amazing combination of both power and submission; on her knees pleasing three strangers but at the same time, in complete control of them. The feeling further fueled her tremendous passion and will to satisfy them.

Jennifer soon released Mike's dick, replacing her mouth with her hand, as she swallowed Rob down completely. It wasn't long before she was alternating on all three of them, sucking and jerking with wild abandon. She loved the way they looked at her, their eyes filled with lust, following her every move as she moved from one to the next.

Bill then suddenly appeared and slid down so his face was directly beneath her dripping cunt as Dennis joined the others up by her pretty face. Jennifer moaned as she took Dennis back into her mouth and Bill ran his tongue between her engorged lips. Kevin stepped around behind her and knelt while Dennis and Rob also dropped to their knees and began to feel and suck her incredible tits.

Kevin leaned in close to her ass and slipped his tongue inside her willing asshole just as Rob fell to his knees and took her strained face in his hands. In an instant all their focus had shifted right back to her body and again she was flooded with pleasure. Bill sucked hard on her sweet clit as Kevin's tongue darted all around and in her tight ass. Her constant moaning resumed into Rob's mouth as the men at her breasts continued to lick and bite her nipples hard. Jennifer held on to Rob as he kissed her neck passionately; the five experienced mouths bringing her to the brink of yet another massive orgasm. But stopping just short this time.

As if choreographed, all five men suddenly changed positions, with Mike laying Jennifer back down on the blanket as he knelt between her widespread legs. He leaned forward, hooking her thin legs at the knees behind his powerful forearms as he smoothly buried his hard dick into her. He paused once inside her, his big balls resting heavily on her exposed asshole as he leered down with a sly smile.

"You want me to fuck you little girl?"

Just as the words left his mouth, he ground his hips hard into hers, momentarily forcing his cock slightly deeper. Jennifer gasped at the sensation, his hips weighing down on her slight frame as he waited for an answer.

"Yes." She hissed in response.

"Are you sure?" he teased and repeated his previous move.

She gasped out loud again before answering.

"Fuck me goddamnit!!" she yelled suddenly.

Mike smiled and knelt up again as he slowly withdrew his cock from deep inside her, all the way to his head. He again waited a long moment before driving his full length back in hard. Jennifer's eyes rolled back as he suddenly began to pound her aching pussy.

A minute or two later she became aware of Dennis and Rob as they knelt by her head. She took one of them into her mouth and the other in her hand as Kevin and Bill stood behind Mike, on either side, and watched intently as they stroked their cocks.

Mike fucked her hard for a while until he pulled out and climbed up, straddling her chest. Jennifer opened her mouth to him and he slid his glistening dick right in, just as Kevin took his place and began to fuck her. Tasting her pussy on his cock drove the brunette wild and soon she was blowing all three dicks in her face madly.

Kevin's ass rose and fell at a blistering pace as he pistoned his burning tool in and out as fast as he could. Jennifer could only gasp and moan into whoever's cock was in her mouth at that moment as they traded off fucking her mouth and slapping and rubbing her face with their sturdy hard ons.

When Kevin's dynamic thrusts finally slowed he reluctantly rolled off the gorgeous twenty-four year old as the three men hovering over her face did the same. Rob lay down next to her on the blanket and instantly pulled her over on top of him. They kissed deeply as he reached around and cupped her little ass in his hands, squeezing her cheeks hard. Jennifer reached down and grasped his thick cock as they continued to kiss hard and guided it to her aching, but game pussy.

She broke the kiss and wailed as he unceremoniously thrust up into her. Within moments he was bouncing her around fiercely on his waist. As she brought her glazed eyes up she saw the other four guys standing right in front of her, each stroking his cock at a different speed, all of them staring directly at her.

Jennifer swore she'd never been more turned on in her life, watching the men watch her, as Rob plugged away at her cunt relentlessly. When a few minutes had passed, Dennis slipped behind her and knelt down. He wrapped his arm over her shoulder and took a firm hold of her right breast as he slid his free hand down between her creamy ass cheeks. He then moved his mouth in close to her ear and began to whisper lustily.

"Do you know what I'm gonna do to you now, little girl?"

He didn't wait for an answer. Instead, he slid two fingers up the bouncing brunette's tiny ass. She reached back and grabbed at his air as she immediately began thrusting her firm ass back to meet his fingers. Dennis smiled as he whispered into her ear again.

"Oh you like it in your ass, don't you?"

"I love it." Jennifer whimpered back.

Dennis pulled his fingers out of her ass and guided his overdue cock to her little puckered hole. He hadn't the desire or ability to tease her further and so pushed his mushroom tip hard against her clenching asshole.

Mike, Bill and Kevin then stepped forward with Bill in the middle. He took Jennifer's head in his hands and began to slowly fuck her mouth as the other two wrapped her hands around their cocks. The actress's deep brown eyes bulged suddenly as Dennis popped his cock head into her ass and began to pump her gently. Bill kept his hands locked on her head as he continued his deliberate thrusting.

Jennifer's ecstasy was total. Rob was blasting away at her battered pussy while she continued to suck Bill and spastically jerk Mike and Kevin off. Before long Dennis was fucking her little ass as hard as he had her pussy.

It only took a few minutes before Bill groaned out.

"Oh fuck..."

He kept one hand on her head as he gripped his cock at the base and began to jerk it. He grunted once more just before his huge cock exploded. His mighty load gagged Jennifer immediately. It didn't stop her though; she composed herself and swallowed hard as he spurt after spurt slammed the back of her throat, the excess running out of the corners of her mouth and down her neck. Bill whined softly as she amazingly began to milk his spent cock dry with her lips until it began to soften in her mouth.

The moment that Bill pulled away, he was replaced by both Mike and Kevin who were beating their throbbing cocks in her face. She only stared up at the two of them and gently rolled their balls around in her hands as they stroked themselves hurriedly.

A moment later, Mike let out an unearthly sound as he shot a thick, white stream right across Jennifer's gorgeous face. He spurted once more, hitting her in the cheek, before she took his spewing dick into her mouth. As soon as she got Mike in, Kevin began to unload. Rope after rope rocketed out of his purple head, splattering the actress's pretty face as she still struggled to gulp down Mike's giant load.

When she finally released Mike from her mouth she went right for Kevin's semi-hard dick and sucked him clean as he stared down at the mess he'd made on her face. He too, soon dropped back away from her and she began to concentrate on her own pleasure again as Rob and Dennis continued to jackhammer her pussy and ass in unison.

Within moments, Jennifer's release was imminent. Her whole body twitched convulsively as the mother of all orgasms gathered steam before unleashing an unthinkable torrent of pleasure. She opened her mouth to moan but not even a hiss of air escaped while her pussy and asshole spasmed involuntarily along with the rest of her muscles.

Her cunt loosed a flood of juices down on Rob's cock and balls as the sensation simply overwhelmed her senses. The twitching of her pussy and ass inevitably sent both Rob and Dennis over the edge and they both grunted and groaned as they lodged their tired soldiers deep inside her. The two men erupted simultaneously, pumping enormous, hot loads into the tiny brunette as all three of them gasped and moaned together.

RufusT
RufusT
108 Followers