Love's Big Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RufusT
RufusT
108 Followers

Jennifer closed her eyes as waves of pleasure continued to roll through her exhausted body; both men's softening cocks still buried inside her but totally drained. She felt a smile form on her come-covered face as all else seemed to silently fade away. She then heard a strange knocking noise but ignored it, figuring it to be of no consequence.

But she heard the noise again and opened her eyes.

She blinked a few times before pulling her head off her steering wheel slowly. She stared blankly in a daze unable to comprehend her surroundings; she was back in her truck.

She glanced in the rearview mirror and saw her reflection, but instead of a face full of come, she had a bruised lump on her forehead. She stared at her reflection unbelievingly and reached up to touch the bump.

Jennifer then screamed, startled by another knock, one on her driver side window. The form of a man was silhouetted against the glass.

"Hey! She's alive! She's conscious!" the man yelled to an unseen companion or companions.

It was the last thing Jennifer heard before she fainted, falling back softly into the seat.

She woke groggily some time later and realized that she was in the back of a moving ambulance, strapped down to a stretcher.

"You're going to be OK miss Hewitt. You took a pretty good shot to your forehead there, but you'll be right as rain in a few days."

Jennifer's vision was blurry as she stared up at the back of a man above her. It quickly cleared with a few blinks, though.

"Yup. Right as rain." The man repeated as he turned his face back to her, smiling.

Jennifer eye's widened and her mouth opened in disbelief as she stared up at a very familiar face.

"But... how could it...you were there..." she struggled to speak.

"Shhhh now, miss Hewitt. Don't try to speak just yet." He offered in a comforting tone. "The hospital is just a few miles west of here..."

RufusT
RufusT
108 Followers