Loves Chances Section 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dina's head was clouded as it was with thoughts of lust and want, even as Leslie's fingers rubbed and caressed the moist spot between Dina's legs. Thinking had become very hard and answering even harder. She had not wanted to give in, though her body needed it. As he hips moved slightly more toward Leslie's playing, a deep low moan catching in the base of her throat before she answered back. "Your...yours Mistress."

It's what Leslie had been waiting for, though she kept playing with Dina's moist spot. Whispering soft words in Dina's ear that she could not remember. She was fading more and more into Leslie's touches and into Leslie herself. It was to late for those warning bells to ring and send her hurling into the dark corners of her mind.

Leslie had used this time to find out some things in what Dina wanted. The biggest thing that had parted Dina's lips was the want to be loved and protected. That had not been the biggest shock to the slightly larger woman, though the fact that Dina's main want was to be able to trust someone with her heart, mind and soul again, to be able to feel safe with someone again.

This only increased the notion that Dina had been hurt and hurt badly. Though it was up to Dina to come out and tell Leslie herself and not in this state of mind when all was weak. Leslie had kept rubbing and playing with Dina's sex the whole time. Though she pressed harder and slid two fingers into the warm silk folds. Feeling the tightness she moaned into Dina's ear whispering still. As fingers worked fast and hard into the warm silkily folds. "Cum for me, my pet."

It had not taken much more of that before Dina released with a loud moan, her body pressing hard against Leslie's for wave after wave of pleasure. It had been so long since anyone had touched her like the way Leslie was. Though it wouldn't last as the clouds crashed in against her mind and all she felt was warmth.

Dina had not known how long she had been sleeping, though as she started to stir she felt the warmth of being curled next to someone. Then the hushed voice echoes low within her ear, quickly she knew who it was. Slowly those dark green eyes would open to find her body curled up within Leslie's lap. As Leslie's blue eyes looked tenderly down at her, Dina seemed lost within the moment.

It had only lasted but a moment as the fear of reality set in and she quickly moved from Leslie's lap. Leslie didn't let Dina get to far before she countered and caught a hold of Dina's wrists. Speaking in a soft low tone. "I know you don't want to trust this or me, Adina. You need to talk about what happened. I am here for you and not letting you go. I am not going to order you to tell me Dina, but it's the only way to get out from that hole you have dug for yourself." Even as Leslie spoke Dina couldn't help but shake her head, the fear bubbling up from years and years of abuse.

Dina tugged her wrists trying to get away, the fear and anger echoed in her voice. "I can't, why should I. You'll do what all the rest have! There is no point then!" Leslie kept a hold on Dina's wrists, though blinked at the woman's words. Dina could see the ping of pain and sadness etched in Leslie's eyes. Then silently Leslie let go of Dina's wrist and moved back to her chair to sit and watch the slender naked frame by the fireplace. It was clear to Dina that Leslie was thinking just by the expression, though it was also a silent calm that was eerie to Dina's heart and mind. Dina realized then that she was falling for Leslie, causing her eyes to lower as she thought herself. She wanted to go to Leslie, she also wanted to run and hide. The choice was that of her favorite poem she had read many years ago and that had inspired her to write one of her own. Though she never honestly thought she would be here at the Cross Roads. Silently she recited the poem she had wrote in her mind:

"Standing at the cross roads.

Do I take the easy way,

Do I take the hard way.

My heart took a dive

My soul did too.

To the emptiness so true.

Standing at the cross roads

To my right

So plain and bland.

To my left

The path so rough

Do I trust.

What do I do.

Standing at the cross roads

The emptiness so deep.

Do I care.

Why do I bother

Standing at the cross roads.

Do I come.

Do I go.

What do I know.

Should I care to know

The question to the right.

The answers to the left.

Why should I bother.

No one cared

Or all to scared.

To know the truth

I must go.

It's the only way to know."

It was that last phrase that hit the hardest. "To know the truth, I must go. Its the only way to know." The only way to know was to trust Leslie, though in trusting she was opening herself up once more for the pain she had become use too.

Dina stood there a long few moments debating on what she should do. Though she didn't miss the fact that Leslie was still watching her in her own silence. She wondered what Leslie was watching for, or what did she want Dina to do? Make a choice, whispered her own inner voice. Leslie was letting Dina make the choice that was so easy, though so difficult. Slowly Dina took those few steps closer to Leslie. Her eyes lowering even more, even though she made the choice to go forward it could not stop the constant small tremble that ran down her slender frame. As she came within arms length of Leslie, Dina looked at her slightly. Leslie snapped her fingers and motioned to the spot next to her foot. Without question Dina lowered to kneel to the spot that was motioned too.

Dina's head lowered as she felt Leslie's fingers move in along her hair. Then twist and pull lightly at the base of the scalp. Releasing only to repeat the whole action again. Leslie's voice echoes low within Dina's ears. "Let go of it Adina, I am here and not going anywhere. Trust in me, in your heart. Welcome me into what you really wish."

Dina's heart raced as she felt the blood pumping through her body. Knowing well of what Leslie was really asking. Dina would take a slow shaky breath before starting. Slowly one by one Dina would share with Leslie of the mental and emotional abuse that had happened while growing up. How when she was married of what her husband had used to abuse her, emotionally, mentally and though he did not consider it physical, of the nightly rape. Dina's husband had done the most damage in breaking her. Though she explained about the other relationships that didn't help either. There was perhaps one of a small handful that had not harmed Dina in one-way or another, though mostly being physically abusive or verbally. To everyone else she was never good enough, never pretty enough, never thin enough, and the list would go on.

By the time Dina had explained all that happened, even of the plans she had made just before she had met Leslie, Dina was in tears. Leslie leaned down and picked up the smaller woman and wrapped her arms around her. Trying to comfort her as best she could, as she would lightly brushing her lips against Dina's temple and whispering soft words. "I'm not like them Adina. I'm not letting you go."

For a while Dina kept curled within Leslie's arms, allowing the tears that had been wanting to shed for so many years to fall. It wasn't the fact that Leslie was there, or that Dina had let Leslie in on most of her dark secrets. More it was the fact that Dina did believe that Leslie would not let her go. That if Dina did try to run and hide, Leslie would seek her out until she found her. Somehow this fact seemed to have brought a calm deep within Dina that she had not felt in a long time. She still would question trusting and letting go so much, though she knew that no matter what Leslie would be there and who not judge her for who she was.

The rest of the weekend Dina and Leslie got to know each other and the boundaries of their relationship. Both women where not looking forward to the workweek that was coming, it meant that Dina had to go home and back to her job. Though as Leslie and Dina sat down to a romantic Sunday night dinner in front of the fireplace. Leslie curled Dina into her arms, as she would feed her the fruit and other finger foods.

As the workweek started Dina walked into work quietly. Being away from Leslie had made her not keep focus of the tasks ahead. Many times she would make little mistakes and miss them until later on she realized that it wasn't going right because of something she had not done correctly before hand. Many of her co-workers saw it too and started to wonder, even if they would not say a word they knew something was different. Was it possible that Adina was falling in love again? The thoughts would race through Dina's head that whole week that seemed to drag on. She just couldn't wait until the weekend, until she could be back with Leslie again.

The only thing that would weigh more is the fear of being so close to someone again. Letting that part of her heart soar with open wings. She was so nervous yet so glad to see the end of the week come. The only thing though was in Dina's nervousness she let a few things slip, such as not eating or sleeping much. Though Dina through out school was an athlete, she was not over weight, but she was also not slender. Her build was more muscle and she never looked her weight, many however would not pick out the fact that she bounced between anorexia and bulimia. Though worry and nerves was setting her on the grounds very close to the anorexic line.

Pulling into the driveway she turned off the truck and leaped out turning only to grab her bag. As she had turned hands where wrapped around her waist as Dina was pulled back and pressed hard against the side of the truck. Her lips being parted by a forceful tongue, she melted into the warmth and power. Dina knew whom exactly it was as Leslie's hands would roam over her frame. As normal Leslie left Dina wanting more as she had pulled away to whisper in her ear. "You have lost a few pounds pet, why."

As Leslie took the bag and shut the door they walked into the house Dina told her of the week and what had gone on. Walking into the house Leslie tossed Dina's bag and turned around to face the girl. Fingers sliding into the back of Dina's hair and curling tightly, as Dina was brought down to her knee's before the woman. Leslie pulled out a leather collar from her pocket then slowly slipped it around Dina's neck and latched it. Leaning down she would whisper into Dina's ear. "Now, you will have no worries my little love. I will protect and take care of you." Leslie lead Dina back into the bedroom, closing the door with a soft click as it shut.

Dina woke up in a cold sweat, sitting up her hand moved to her heart feeling that ping deep within it. Dark green eyes traveled to the red numbers on the clock, 6:15 AM, figures she wakes up before the alarm goes off all the time. Though tonight was not a good night, she perhaps slept about two hours. Shaking her head she clicked off the alarm and slides off the side of the bed. Bare feet touching the cold floor caused a slight flinch, though Dina pushed it aside and moved off into the bathroom. Running the hot water for a few moments before turning on the shower head, she looked at herself in the mirror, today would surely be one that required makeup. As steam rolled up along the bathroom wall she stepped into the shower.

Moving into the kitchen she finished drying off her hair and glanced at the clock, 6:45, the hot water had just felt way to good this morning. Taking out her cup she pours out some coffee and moves to the front door, stepping out to grab the daily paper. As she takes a sip of her coffee Dina settles in the chair and looks over the news. By the time she got through the paper the clock read 7:20, tossing the paper onto the table she finished off her coffee and went to get her keys. The picture of Leslie caught her eye as she had turned around to walk out. Lightly her fingers ran across the glass as she thought silently.

The clock chiming 7:30 knocked her out of her day dreaming. Shaking her head Dina rushed out of the cottage locking the door behind her. Her mind wondered as she drove to work, though much was a blur these days. Though work had become a good distraction, even as she sat at her desk and typed on a computer screen. At lunch time a voice slipped into Dina's ear, it was soft and warm. "How about after work we grab a bite to eat, it will be good for you."

A slight smile touched her lips, Melissa was always trying to take her out and cheer her up. Lightly Dina shakes her head, turning to look up at the slender woman. Melissa and Dina had grown up together, gone to college and did just about everything together. "No Lissa, I've got a few things I have to do tonight." It was a lie and both knew it though neither would say anything about it. Melissa nodded and touched Dina's shoulder before moving off back to her own desk.

The drive home was just as the drive to work had been, quiet. Though as she pulled in the driveway at the cottage she shut off the engine and looked at it awhile before slipping out of the truck. Her heels clicked softly on the stone as she walked to the door and opened it. The cottage was dark, seemingly cold. With a soft sigh Dina flipped on a light and went about to making herself some dinner. She turned on some music to kill the silence, though as she sat down to eat she was suddenly not hungry anymore. Pushing the plate aside, she figured she would eat some later and downed the wine she had poured to go with the pasta dish.

Silently she moves through the cottage and into the bedroom as she undresses. Tossing her clothes into the laundry basket before slipping into the bed. She pulled up the sheets and blankets, rolled over and closed her eyes. Tomorrow was another day.

12