All Comments on 'Love's Curse Ch. 18'

by kitancyrus

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
msjay123msjay123almost 15 years ago
great chapter but.........

was to short to my liking lol. i want more and fast!!!!!! please dont take to long to post the next chapter!!!!!!!!

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 15 years ago
i loved it

..indeed it was a little shorter.. but heck, beggers cant be choosers! lol. I did really enjoy reading this story. Its getting even more better with each chapter. I just do hope the beast wont be avoiding/being distant with Lilandra. They have gotten so close!! And she wants to be with him!! lol. Please, i hope things go better ...and things explained between them two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lilandra is a dimwit...

How has she not made the connection yet or grown a backbone? I like the general storyline, but dragging out the reveal or confession of ~love~ is really starting to wear thin. I mean a child would have recognized that the Prince and Beast are one in the same by now, so for her to still be in the dark and just as timid as she was in the beginning doesn't show any character development. While the whole magical powers and black rose immunity is pretty interesting, there still isn't a whole lot of depth to her character. Here's hoping she pulls her head out of the sand in the next chapter and sees what's right in front of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

I must say, although it was a tad on the short side after waiting months since the last chapter, I cannot complain. I like the slowness to the story, it builds up the climax and the suspense of waiting for Lilandra to finally see through the jagged set of teeth and beastly attitude to the hot hunk hiding beneath!!

Honestly, I gave up hope of ever seeing any progress in this story :) I am glad you finally decided to post up another chapter. Keep it up! I always get a smile when I find one of my Favourite Stories is still continuing :) I bookmarked your story :) - MVA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
please continue

the story is going so well. i feel something big coming. please keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

Have been watching for each chapter as it comes out, and can't wait for the next one!

violetshimmervioletshimmeralmost 15 years ago
please!!

Please finish. I'm new to the site and found all of your chapters thus far. Its a great bit of story telling. Do consider taking it all the way. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Work !

Great work :-)

I hope you finish it shortly as I hate unfinished works and especially ones as good as yours :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep writing!!!

i love this story it;s one of my fav's but please keep writing it and finish it! i must know how it all ends!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more! more! more!

I love it! Can't wait to read what comes next!

Nightstar1Nightstar1over 14 years ago
please keep writing!

please update soon!!!!!

evbcevbcover 14 years ago
Please update

please update this soon i just read the story in 1 day and i want to now how this amazing story will end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it

Please update soon i cant wait to find out what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
interesting story,

looks like you two toyed with beauty and the beast, haha, but I like it. looking forward to the next chapter. =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HELP!

I have been waiting since August for the continuation of this story. I love it and can't wait to find out what happens next!

aDayDreamBelieveraDayDreamBelieverabout 14 years ago
please continue!!

i read this story all in one go and love it, hope you do come back to it sometime....beast doesn't even know that she loves him, and neither does she!! frustrating that this hasn't been continued in so long, please take it back up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Please continue the story. i have read it all in one go and it's fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Continue

Please continue this story I read it all and I'm at the edge of my seat waiting!!!!!!!!!!

mrmrswise3mrmrswise3almost 14 years ago

Please continue. Its a lovely story line.

katgoddesskatgoddessalmost 14 years ago
You're killing me!

I need more! Looks like love may just be declared. Please hurry with the next installment!

lostchickenlostchickenalmost 14 years ago
Please!!

One more chapter to tie us over for a couple of months! This is an awesome saga - beauty and the beast always was my favorite!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
write damn you

keep writing or i will reech through this conection and rip your throat out...

loved the storie and it is quite refreshing. i was disappointed in one foct of this storie and that was the fact that is wasnt longer. thank you. ;-]

from anonymus

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh my god

i LOVE this story!!! please hurry up with the other chapters!! i need 2 read more!!!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please finish the story... its great and i cant wait to find out watz gunna happen to lilandra n aries... please finish the story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous