Love's First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit her lip as his fingers slapped her wet lips once again, the jolt sending thrills throughout her entire body, her back arching at the sensation while her fingers gripped the bedsheets tightly within them still, her entire body aching to feel him at last, forcing her eyes open to watch him once again. He sat up between her thighs once again, his jeans unfastened as he inched them and his boxers down his hips and off his body at last, revealing himself to her fully and making her heart skip a beat, for he was truly as magnificent looking with his clothes off as he was with them on, just as she knew that he would be. He slid the head of his cock against her wet opening, and without hesitation slid his entire length within her, making her gasp at how hard and thick he was, her eyelids fluttering shut as her hips rose off the bed to meet his, feeling his hands on her thighs for leverage to get himself situated atop her. She looked up into his handsome face, trembling gently at her need for him as he gave her a moment to adjust to his girth before starting to thrust within her, melting into him as her arms snaked around his neck to hold him close with a soft moan while she kissed along where she had marked him moments earlier, feeling his lips do the same upon her.

Johnny stared down into her eyes as he moved within her, sliding his arms under her to hold her as close to him as possible as he set into a rhythm that was deep but not too fast within her, breathing in the scent of her mingled with the sweet smell of sex in the air as they made love for the first time, the feel of her as perfect as he had always known that it would be. He kissed her lips once again, unable to get enough of her sweet, soft lips, doubting that he would ever be able to again now that she was here because there was nothing that was going to keep him from her now that he could be with her. Feeling her fingers caress his face as he kissed her, his hips started to move faster into her, wanting to bring her and please her fully but not wanting this moment to end anytime soon either even though there would be other times that they could be together like this. Gripping her legs, he wrapped them around his waist and pulled her up with him as he sat back onto his knees, letting her straddle him as he gripped her ass once more and squeezed, her soft whimper making him shiver as he slapped her ass cheek once again, loving the sound that it made when his skin connected with hers like this and the hiss that emitted from her lips whenever he did so.

Angel loved that he didn't treat her like some delicate china-doll that would break if he was too rough, that was something that she hated more than she had words for and he didn't seem to have that hang-up at all, it was wonderful and each slap of his hand that connected with her backside was a sting that sent thrills all through her. Almost as if he read her mind, he slid her hips up until he was no longer inside of her, turning her so that her back was to him and bending her forward as he guided his erection back into her tight walls, moaning at the feel of him slipping back within her once again as she pushed back into him while he gripped her hips. He slapped her ass hard again, making her throw her head back with a loud moan as her hair flew around her shoulders and face, hearing him moan as she arched, causing her hips to slam back into his as he thrust within her, his balls slapping against her audibly as he picked up his pace within her. Pulling her back so that she was on his lap once more, she arched back into him as he started to kiss along her neck, one hand cupping her breast as his other hand slid between her legs to slap her clit once again before starting to rub it firmly to heighten the sensation and bring her ever closer to release.

Feeling her move in time with his rhythmic thrusts into her further excited him, feeling himself grow even harder with her wet walls as they clenched his cock firmly, his shaft throbbing from each movement within the tight body of the woman he loved, flicking her nipple and her clit in unison and reveling in the whimper that emitted from her lips as a result. The feel of her bouncing on him made him shiver once again, the way that her breasts bounced and her hair tickled his chest making him want to pin her down and take her harder, but not this night, there would be other nights for those kinds of experiments with each other and he intended to find out each and every thing that she loved to have done to her. Slipping himself out of her once again, he laid her on her back on the bed once again, slamming his length back into her the moment he was between her legs once again, his hands gripping her thighs firmly as he thrust within her as deeply as he could go, feeling him bump her cervix forcefully and pausing for a split second to reposition and keep going. Watching her face as she bit her lips, he took her hands in his own, entwining their fingers as he pushed them above her head and held them there, kissing her lips deeply as her hips moved against hers with a voracious energy that had had never experienced with any other partner previously.

She whimpered as his each and every thrust deep within her sex brought her closer to the edge, sending chills through her body unlike anything that she had ever experienced before, her previous partners having been too gentle and careful for her liking, not coming close to making her feel even a fraction of what Johnny was doing to her, overloading her senses totally. She squeezed his hands as he pinned her arms above her head, each hard thrust into her walls making her entire body move against the bed, and she could feel the bed move with the force of his movements within her as she uttered a ragged whimper, knowing that she was going to lose control completely and there was no holding back now. He recognized her urgent moans that indicated that she was close to climax, releasing one of her hands to gently slid his hand between them so that he could rub her clitoris once again, delivering another firm slap to it before rubbing around the pulsing nub to bring her maximum pleasure at last. He watched her face as she threw her head back, the way that she writhed and grew tighter around his thick cock making him shiver as if she were pulling the orgasm from him to join her own, his eyes rolling back a bit as he felt himself start to lose his rhythm, letting it become erratic and deeper within her wetness.

The moment that her body raised off the bed with a jagged cry, his back arched hard while his hips bucked hard into hers, spilling his hot seed into her waiting womb as her slick juices flowed along his hard shaft, their lips meeting in a needy, passionate kiss, slipping his arms around her to hold her close as they rode out their pleasurable climaxes together. His breathing was shallow and ragged against her lips as she whimpered, his hips moving against hers throughout the entire ride which resulted in bringing her once again, her hips bucking up hard into his and bringing him to climax once more within her before he managed to withdraw his quivering rod from her pleasure-zone. He lay beside her, fighting to catch his breath as he look at her, taking in the way that her chest rose and fell with her shallow breathing, the way the sweat beaded on her brown and the way that her lips parted in a soft moan, his fingers gripping her side to gently roll her onto her side to face him. His eyes met hers once her brown hues opened, and he leaned in to give her a chaste kiss on her lips as she traced her fingers over his racing heart on his chest, breathing her in as he heard her do the same to him, their couldn't be a more perfect moment.

"If I can't sit comfortably in the morning you are so going to pay for that Blackjack," she murmured softly against his chest as she kissed his collarbone where she had bit him, bringing a soft chuckle from his lips as he let his hand slide down to cup the cheek that he had slapped so forcefully, feeling her shiver at the tenderness of the flesh. He raised up a bit to be able to look at it, seeing the harsh red mark where his hand had connected so many times and grinning softly at his handiwork as he rubbed it gently before delivering another slap to it that made her hiss and slap his thigh firmly.

"Mm...worth it," he said, laying back down beside her and pulling her closer to him, his lips finding hers once again sleepily. He heard the soft sigh that came from her as he kissed her, opening his eyes to look at her, and knew that she was just as tired as he was as he grabbed the blankets to pull over the two of them, wrapping her up tighter and pressing close to her, intent never to let her go. "I love you Leona...Angel Deman, and I am never letting you go again," he whispered softly against her forehead once she rested her head on his shoulder, feeling her lips press against his skin to kiss softly, her arm draped over his waist as he slid an arm around her shoulders.

"I love you Johnny Burside...Blackjack, forever and always," she murmured softly in response as she curled up against him, content to lay within his arms and if this were a dream after all, wanted to remember the feel of his embrace forever as sleep took them over at last.

12