Loving Amanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm," she thought, "My pussy is like a mouth ... I wonder ..."

She swung her left leg back and put it between Trudy's legs, then reached down and pulled the older woman's thigh up, almost to her chest. Trudy opened her eyes and watched Amanda carefully shift positions until she lowered herself and their two pussies met!

"Ahh," Trudy sighed quietly and Amanda looked down at her with a smile before tentatively rocking her hips once, rubbing their pussies together.

"Uhhh!" Amanda muttered with pleasure, feeling Trudy's wet, fleshy lips slide against her clit. Repositioning slightly, she rocked her hips again. This time both women felt the thrill of soft, slick lips brushing their eager clits.

Amanda held Trudy's thigh in her arms and began slowly, deliberately rocking her hips back and forth.

"Ohmygod!" she groaned after the fourth or fifth oscillation. "I'm FUCKING you!"

"Yes you are, baby, that pretty pussy is fucking me sooo GOOD!" Trudy replied heatedly. Their eyes were locked now, fierce with lust, as waves of pleasure washed over them. Amanda was struggling along the ragged edge of control, sometimes grinding her pussy hard on Trudy's, sometimes pulling away until her lips were just tickled by the older woman's thick bush.

"God I can't STAND IT!!" she cried after an eternity, giving in to overwhelming arousal, crushing her pussy against Trudy's and rocking back and forth, faster and faster. "I wanna see you come!" she demanded, staring into her lover's eyes. "I wanna see your beautiful face when you COME!!!"

"You're making me come, baby! I'm almost there!" Trudy cried and now her hips were bucking upwards, her pussy meeting Amanda's in a hot welter of slick, dripping girlflesh.

"GAAAAAHHH!!!" Trudy finally cried out as if in agony, her hips thrusting. "YESSSSSS MANDY I'M THEEEERRE!!!" and something about seeing Trudy's face contorted in pleasure sent Amanda over the edge, too.

"OOOOOHHH," she groaned hoarsely while continuing to rub her bump rapidly against Trudy's pussy. "AAAAAAHHHHH, OHMYGOOOOD!! YESBABYYESSSS!!!"

Their juices mingled and inarticulate cries of mutual orgasm continued for several long minutes though Amanda's rocking hips lost all coordination as her head fell back and she clutched Trudy's thigh against her small breasts. Trudy's hands meanwhile were clutching at the sheets and sweat gleamed on her skin as convulsions made her hips and legs jerk.

"AAAAHHH!!" Trudy cried as a final spasm of pleasure swept her and she pulled Amanda down into a long, deep kiss. The younger woman quaked and groaned in her arms, her awareness limited to the sweet heat between her legs and slowly receding wave of completion.

They broke their kiss and laid together for a long time, Amanda on top of Trudy, both panting deeply as they regained their senses.

"Ohmygod that was wonderful!" Amanda finally whispered. "I LOVE that!"

"Baby I love it too," Trudy said softly, "I got sooo HOT feeling your pussy against mine!"

There followed a time of quiet talk and whispered endearments. Then Amanda blurted, "You don't mind that I haven't ... licked ... down there?"

"No darling, I'll wait 'til you're ready. And if you're never ready, that's okay too. Everybody is different."

"Your pussy is beautiful," Amanda said, defensively, "but I'm not sure ... I don't think ..."

"Really! Don't worry about it," Trudy interrupted, smiling. "There's no list of required activities. I do what I feel like doing, and you can too."

Amanda sighed with relief. She was being honest when she said Trudy's pussy was beautiful ... at least fascinating to see up close. But what really worried her was the taste. She had once or twice tasted her own pussy while masturbating and found it unremarkable. But surely another woman's taste would be different, wouldn't it? What if she found it repulsive? What if she retched? How awful would THAT be, gagging at the taste of a woman who had lapped from HER pussy with obvious pleasure!

"I'll make her come again," Amanda decided quickly. That would ease the guilt she felt because she wasn't ready to taste Trudy's essence. Maybe if she just got down between Trudy's legs, her inhibitions would fade?

Gently she maneuvered until she was lying between Trudy's thighs, her face a foot from the older woman's hairy underbelly. Trudy watched her with lustful eyes.

Carefully she used her fingertips to part Trudy's thick bush, revealing the thick, outer lips. Unlike her own small inner lips, Trudy's dark, crinkly inner lips protruded by at least an inch. Parting the inner lips Amanda found the smooth, pink flesh of her opening and just above, her fingers revealed the fat round tip of her lover's hooded clit.

Amanda glanced up past Trudy's broad, flat belly between her breasts to her lovely face and questioning eyes. Holding her lover's gaze, she slowly slid a single finger inside her. Trudy closed her eyes and sighed. Slowly Amanda pumped her finger in and out a few times, going as deep as she could, before adding a second finger causing Trudy to sigh again.

"Aaaah!" Trudy breathed, her hands cupping her own breasts and her thumbs lightly flicking her nipples.

Amanda pumped two fingers slowly in and out of Trudy's pussy, hearing tiny squishing sounds as juices began to flow in a steady stream. Again she glanced up at her lover and found Trudy's eyes closed and her fingers tugging at her thick nipples.

A third finger joined the first two spearing in and out, but the added thickness made deep penetration harder. So Amanda pushed Trudy's leg wider with her left hand and shifted position so her right arm was aimed directly at the older woman's opening. Pushing harder and a little faster, Amanda steadily fucked Trudy with three fingers.

"Is a fourth finger possible?" Amanda wondered, and she stopped thrusting long enough to add her littlest finger to the other three. Trudy groaned loudly when she felt the extra stretching.

"Oh ... my ... GOD!" she sighed, staring down at Amanda's intent face.

The younger woman was amazed! A few thrusts and Trudy's pussy stretched to accomodate four fingers with ease, although deep penetration became harder yet again. Amanda was now thrusting with her whole arm and shoulder, trying to go deeper. Her knuckles were the problem and with her thumb separate from her other fingers her hand was still partly open.

"FUCK! OHHHH! FUUUUUCK!!" Trudy cried suddenly, driven crazy by the stimulation of her pussy. "I want ALL OF IT BABY!! GIVE ME ALL OF IT!!" she cried.

Spurred by Trudy's cries, Amanda discarded any trace of caution or subtlety. She tucked her thumb into her other fingers and started ending each thrust into the older woman's body with a slight twist. But still her knuckles prevented deeper penetration.

Trudy meanwhile was writhing in the waves of pleasure radiating from her pussy. Her head strained back and her hands clawed sometimes at the sheets, sometimes at her own breasts. She ignored the occasional sharp jet of pain as her pussy stretched wider and wider.

"HARDER MANDY!! HARDER! HARDER! HARDER!" she demanded rhythmically, willing her young lover to push her over the brink.

And then, without warning, one thrust of Amanda's arm simply drove her entire hand into Trudy's body where it disappeared up to the wrist!

"YAAAAAHHH!!"

Trudy gave a short, high scream and her pussy seemed to clamp down, capturing Amanda's hand in a warm, wet vise, so all she could do was continue thrusting with short, powerful movements. Trudy cried out helplessly as each thrust stretched and filled her.

"AHH! ... AHH! ... AHH!"

Then Amanda freed her other hand, wet her thumb with Trudy's flowing juices and started lightly stroking her lover's prominent clit.

Trudy's world seemed to explode! She experienced a bright flash of light behind her tightly closed eyelids, her hips began thrusting uncontrollably and her pussy started rhythmically clamping down on Amanda's hand, then releasing. Gripping and releasing.

"AAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!!" Trudy screamed in time with Amanda's thrusting hand. "AAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAGH! AAAAAAGH! AAAAAAGH!"

Amanda was lucky she was out of Trudy's reach as her lover's body twisted and thrust uncontrollably. Because Trudy's strong hands were convulsively tugging her own breasts and gripping her thighs, leaving bruises that would take days to fade.

"AAAAAGGHHH!! AAAAAGGHHH!! AAAAAGGHHH!!" Trudy groaned through gritted teeth as her hips lifted off the bed and pushed back against Amanda's thrusting hand. She was having the most powerful climax of her life!

As the minutes passed, Amanda was amazed by the strength and duration of Trudy's orgasm, and delighted to provide such a gift to her mentor. She reveled at the sight of her hand, still buried deep inside her lover, and her own pussy squeezed occasionally in sympathy. Trudy's cries and convulsions gradually slowed until she lay still, breathing heavily, with an occasional twitch of her legs or arms.

Then Trudy's hand was on her wrist, stopping her thrusts, but holding her hand inside.

"Don't pull out," Trudy ordered hoarsely, "Stay inside me!"

So Amanda left her hand buried in Trudy's pussy, feeling an occasional squeeze as the older woman's warm, wet channel gripped her.

Meanwhile a gasping, breathless Trudy was enjoying the twitches and spasms of her fading orgasm, and the feeling of something big and hard in her pussy.

"I'm glad Amanda has a small hand," she thought, "I couldn't take anything bigger!"

Finally Trudy gently pulled Amanda's forearm and her hand slid slowly out, wet and glistening, leaving her pussy feeling strangely empty. Trudy pulled Amanda's hand to her mouth, kissed it and sucked the sticky residue from her two longest fingers. Then she pulled Amanda up to lie on her full length.

"My god that was wonderful!" she whispered, hugging Amanda hard. "That was the most amazing feeling!" and she wrapped her legs around the girl, kissing her hair and stroking her back.

Amanda was pleased with herself. She knew a powerful orgasm when she saw one, and felt sure Amanda was a very satisfied woman. They snuggled and kissed awhile before Amanda fell asleep nestled against Trudy's side, then Trudy drifted off, exhausted by the pleasures that had racked her body.

A few minutes later Trudy was startled out of an exhausted sleep by the ringing of her phone on the bedside table. Groggily she leaned over Amanda and picked it up.

"Hello?" then after a voice spoke she cried out, "CHERYL!!!

12