Loving Amanda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It became a contest of wills... Cheryl trying to move her pussy so Amanda would lick her clit... Amanda licking above, below or to one side... avoiding direct contact. Yet the girl sucked on the woman's pussy lips, eagerly drank her juices and tongued her aggressively. Cheryl was beginning to lose control.

"Dammit stop TEASING!" she cried, "I need to COME!"

Amanda would have giggled if her face hadn't been smothered in Cheryl's pussy. She had every intention of driving the woman to an orgasm, but Trudy had taught her that delayed explosions were all the more powerful. So she stopped licking altogether and Cheryl cried out a protest.

"Please, ohmygod, PLEASE finish me!"

Amanda though had withdrawn her tongue and Cheryl became desperate. Suddenly she stood, turned around and again lowered her pussy to Amanda's face. Only this time she was facing the girl's feet. She grabbed the dildo still jutting from Amanda's pussy and pulled it out two inches.

"Get busy girl, or I'll give you a fucking that'll put you in the hospital!" and she shoved the dildo hard into Amanda's pussy.

The girl yelped as the dildo battered her cervix and she instantly realized she was beaten. She began licking eagerly and Cheryl's hard thrusts quickly became slower, gentler. Amanda's pussy was still aroused enough to provide plenty of lubrication, so the big shaft slipped easily in and out. Amanda found herself enjoying the penetration while driving her abuser closer and closer to orgasm. Cheryl's juices soaked her face and filled her mouth and her tongue pressed upward under the fleshy hood to flick the woman's clit. A few light strokes was all it took.

"WAAAAAHH!!" Cheryl wailed, her hips bucking against Amanda's soft mouth. "OOOHHHMYYYGAAAWWWD!!"

She ground her pussy against the girl's face, withdrew briefly, then humped her face again, almost sobbing with the power of her orgasm.

"AAAAHH!! AAAAHH!! AAAAAAAAWWWHH!!" she cried over and over, her body convulsing. Amanda wished her hands were free so she could wrap her arms around Cheryl's hips. Instead she constantly had to move her head, straining to keep her mouth on the flowing pussy above her, her tongue repeatedly losing then finding Cheryl's clit.

"UMPH! UMPH! UMPH!" Cheryl moaned, her orgasm slowly fading. Her hands had left the dildo sticking out of Amanda's pussy and were now gripping her thighs with bruising strength.

Finally spent, Cheryl lifted her hips away from Amanda's face, rolled to one side and lay there sighing and twitching, slowly recovering, her hands occasionally pulling at her tender breasts. Her whole body felt hot and every thought had been driven from her dazed head. Occasionally her vagina spasmed, trying to squeeze shut on a tongue that was no longer there.

Later, she wasn't sure how long, Amanda's voice penetrated the fog.

"I REALLY wish you'd to take out the dildo now."

Up on one elbow, Cheryl took hold of the long shaft and gently eased it out of her young lover's pussy. Amanda sighed as her overstretched vagina released the dildo, then watched as Cheryl put the glistening head in her mouth and sucked off her juices.

"That is so HOT!" she whispered, staring intently.

"Your puss tastes as good as it looks!" Cheryl replied. "How did you like eating your first pussy?"

"I don't know why I waited," Amanda said. "I was afraid of the taste somehow, but you taste great!"

"If somebody turns me on, I ALWAYS like their taste!" Cheryl said. "And you taste soooo sweet to me."

"I turn you on?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah, baby, I wanted to fuck you yesterday at breakfast. But I wanted to do it my way."

"OH NO," Amanda blurted, remembering where she was. "What will Trudy think?"

"Don't worry. I know Trudy, and she'll be just fine with us fucking... as long as she gets to play!"

Then Cheryl reached over and turned on the butt plug. Amanda's eyes went wide as she felt the vibration shake her womb. Cheryl laid down between Amanda's legs, her face inches from the girl's pussy, then lowered her head and went to work.

12