Loving Bobbie Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric suddenly stopped kissing her pussy, withdrew his cock from her mouth and swiveled around only to plunge his cock deep into her weeping cunt. Amy had begun to moan when he removed himself from her mouth but her moans were stilled when he resumed kissing her on the mouth.

It was difficult to see much love in their copulating, still, every groin in the group watching joined in sympathetic motion as each of us, in some small way, joined in and gave ourselves over to the sensations we imagined the two were experiencing. I even found my throat working convulsively as though Eric's hard cock was buried in my own mouth.

Without conscious thought, I reached blindly for Jim's cock but, somehow, managed to grasp Jake instead. I held and stroked him for a time until I realized that something was different about the feel of him. I looked to see what on earth I was doing and met Mandy's smiling eyes and saw her nod approval for what I was doing. My eyes traveled downward to her arms and hands and discovered why she didn't mind me fondling her husband's cock. She was similarly engaged stroking Jim who didn't seem to mind at all. The expression on his face was blissful. Clearly he didn't mind who pulled his dick. He was fully prepared to enjoy the action, no matter who pumped his cock.

My attention was drawn back to the writhing couple on the grass when I heard Erick shout, "Oh God Amy, I'm going to cum. I'm cumming."

Amy interrupted and called, "Oh yes Eric, yes. I'm cumming too. Fill me with spunk and make me overflow. Fuck me." Immediately, Erick's buttocks began to quiver and he gave one final thrust and became still with his cock driven so far inside Amy we would have to have been near their feet to see cum leak from her pussy and run down the crack of her ass.

The rest of us sat in stunned silence as the two slowly regained a normal breathing pattern. Neither Mandy nor I released the throbbing dicks we were holding. Not even when I felt a hand that could only have been Jake's grasp my dripping pussy. Hell it needed to be held and my hands were busy. I couldn't do it.

Jim took his cue from Jake and reached for Mandy's pussy but his reach overbalanced him and he toppled over pushing Mandy flat and landing with his head on her mound. Trying unsuccessfully to keep from laughing, Mandy gasped, "Well Jim, now you have me right where I want you to be, it would certainly be the polite thing to lick my pussy, don't you think?"

Jim flashed me a startled look and I grinned and nodded my approval for what was obviously going to happen. I watched closely as my cousin buried his face in our neighbor's pussy and he began to lick and suck at the folds of her sex. I even saw Mandy tug Jim's hips around until she could draw most of his seven or eight inches deep into her throat.

Then I lost track of the action because, with a gentle push, Jake forced, not a good word as he didn't force anything, me onto my back. He made it easy for me though. He positioned himself directly over me so that all I had to do was open my mouth and suck him deep inside. The moment he knew he wasn't fucking the outside of my cheek, he opened wide and covered my slit. There were several audible slurps as he attempted to whatever fluids were in my vagina into his own mouth. Then he slipped his tongue into my vagina and the combination of having my pussy and my mouth filled sent me into a spiral of lust I was willing to continue until orgasm brought some sort of relief.

As it was, Jake's sucking and tonguing did get me off the first time. Somehow, he seemed to know I had had an orgasm and left my pussy to swap ends and replace his tongue with his cock. His tongue quickly took the place formerly held by his cock in my mouth and I gave myself up to giving as good as I was receiving. I drove my hips up to meet every one of his downward thrusts. I knew our enthusiastic fucking was bringing gushes of lubricating fluids from both of us, fluids that were flowing freely from me and down onto the grass.

Suddenly, I shouted, "Oh God Jake YES, make me cum. Fill me with cum. And then it was all over. I was left a quivering, almost senseless lump of womanhood and Jake continued to bear down on me while his cock pulsed and sent jets of cum up deep within my pussy.

Once I was able to focus my eyes, I looked for my cousin and found that, while he had swung around and rolled onto his back, Mandy was in the saddle and I could easily see his glistening cock each time she lifted her hips away from him. Then it disappeared inside her again when she descended. She was above him on extended arms and had the most blissful expression on her face I think I have ever seen. Clearly she was enjoying having her pussy stuffed with Jim's hard cock more than anything I have ever witnessed. Her mouth was slightly open and she was uttering a sort of keening moan that went on and on. Finally, she raised her head higher and shouted, "YES, oh God YES," and collapsed on him as her orgasm left her weak and unable to go on."

After a moment or two, Mandy rolled away and I was able to see that poor Jim had not cum yet. Suddenly inspired, I rolled toward him, took his cock deep into my mouth and began to suck as though I had a thirst that could only be quenched with his semen. I suppose, as I look back, such was the case. I had an urgent need to swallow all of Jim's cum. He didn't disappoint me and with everyone looking on, he gave a few shuddering thrusts into my mouth and, at last, my cousin gave me my first mouthful of cum.

Naturally, I swallowed every drop, much, I think, to Amy's dismay. I don't really know what Mandy may have thought; she was still trying to regain a normal breathing rhythm. There was no mistaking Jim's thoughts, his smile said it all and I resolved right then that if a blowjob were all that was required to make him smile that way, I would always be there for him. I am sure my smile was pretty radiant as I contemplated the way my selflessness would result in being rewarded with loads and loads of delightful cum to swallow.

I don't recall much of anything that went on for the next half hour or so. The four of us were too exhausted to move and just stayed where we were and rested.

Our rest ended when Amy said, "God, this ground is hard and I'm more than a little bit grungy. Think I will get in the water and clean up a bit."

Her words roused the rest of us and a few moments later, we found ourselves up to our necks in the pleasant lake waters. Once in the water, I simply stood still and enjoyed the soothing coolness for a while. Then, using both hands, I began to rub myself from head to toe rinsing away grass and cum stains. I found myself standing right next to Eric and began to get excited as I realized that both of us were taking a lot of pains to fondle away the evidence of our activities from our own genitals. The more excited I became, the more I played with myself and soon, I was looking deeply into Eric's eyes with a 'come hither' look that he didn't miss.

He stepped closer and said, "Perhaps I could help a bit. You seem to be having a little difficulty or maybe you simply enjoy playing with your pussy for my enjoyment?"

I giggled and said, "Yours too, I guess," and moved my hand from my pussy to his cock as he replaced my hand on my pussy with his own."

In a moment, I jumped up into his waiting arms, wrapped my legs around his thighs and started to slide down until his erect cock made contact. I knew right away that he would never get inside and neither of us could free a hand to position him properly.

I was not aware at first, but Amy was watching closely. Suddenly I saw her smile as she realized the predicament we were in. She stepped close, grasped her boyfriend's dick and brushed my pussy slit with it, much as though she were painting a masterpiece, which, in a way, she was.

Her gentle touch was all that was required to guide Erick's big cock between my lips and I knew it was time to slide a bit further downward. Amy's hand never left our merged groins and soon I felt first one, then another finger enter me alongside Eric's massive cock.

My arms were still wrapped firmly around Eric's neck as I rested my head on his shoulder and purred much the same as a contented kitten would. Amy rested her head on Eric's other shoulder and she, too, began to purr.

Soon, Eric's voice joined ours and the three of us moaned and made other soft sounds of contentment as we rocked gently to and fro and enjoyed some really great sex.

All to soon, my pleasure grew even greater as I sensed the growing sensation of an impending orgasm and I said, "I don't know about you two, but I'm about to cum again," Eric murmured, "Mmmm, me too," and Amy whispered, "Yeah guys, me too."

It was at that moment that I realized that Amy was not involved in the embrace. Rather, she was using her free hand to finger herself and managed to get off at the same time as Eric and me.

Reluctantly, I pulled away from Eric and slid down until my feet touched bottom. Amy's fingers left my pussy at the same time Eric's dick slid from me then all three of us stood in a close triangle and hugged and kissed.

My groin and pussy ached, a nice ache, but nevertheless I was starting to feel discomfort as we walked from the water. I giggled and said, "I never would have believed it possible to screw around so much I would get sore from it. For the first time since daddy and I did it the first time, I feel as though I may have had enough fucking for awhile."

Amy and Mandy giggled and Mandy said, "Been there, done that although it's usually the guys that call 'uncle' first."

Amy agreed, saying, "Yeah, you aint seen nuthin yet, 'til you have seen a raw, red cock all worn out from too much sex."

I remembered we hadn't seen a thing of the older people since we left them on the patio and said, "Anybody have any idea what time it is getting to be?"

Jake responded, "I haven't a clue. I only know it has been a long time since we ate last evening. I think it must be lunch time."

We quickly agreed it was time to eat and went back toward the cabins. Our newfound friends and sex partners went toward their cabin and Jim and I went in to see what our parents were doing.

We found the four of them stretched out on lounges on the patio. All were glistening with sunscreen and perspiration and they were talking quietly.

Mom looked up grinning when Jim and I stepped out onto the patio and said, "Well, it's about time. We were just about ready to come looking for you two. You kids hungry?"

Both Jim and I agreed that we were starved and mom said, "Well, let's all get cleaned up and see what we can find to eat." She quickly added, "Sex in the hot sun just about always makes me hungry...and sleepy."

We ate a quick lunch of chicken salad sandwiches, chips and pop. Jim and I made quick work to the after lunch cleanup and I announced that I intended to take a nap. Mom said that a nap sounded great and all of the others decided to put on shorts and tee shirts and go for a walk.

12