Loving Couple Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
422 Followers

"You bet your ass it won't. Now go upstairs and get cleaned up. I'm not done punishing you yet, slut. And give me your phone before you go. I need to make a phone call." ****

I closed the door behind Sherrie's folks who had taken our child for the evening. I poured a couple of glasses of wine, and sat in the living room waiting for Sherrie to finish getting ready. A few minutes later, she entered the room where I discovered her cheating just a few days before. She was dressed as I instructed; in a sheer, black fishnet top, black shear lace panties, and black high heels. I motioned for her to sit next to me on the couch, and handed her a glass of wine.

"You understand what you did wrong, don't you?" She slowly sipped her wine and pondered her response.

"I do, and you can be sure it won't happen again. I forgot my place, and let my horniness take over." She downed her wine, knowing something would be coming up next.

"You are my whore, to use as I see fit. The ironic thing is that if you had just asked ahead of time, I would have let you have phone sex with him. Now, however, I need to physically remind you that you are my slut. Your sexuality is not your own to control; it belongs to me. You are to do what I want, who I want, when I want, and how I want, all without question. You are sure you'll remember that in the future."

"I will. What do you want me to do now?" she asked, that familiar sparkle in her eyes. It was good to see that she knew the game we were playing; I could care less about her having phone sex with her hot, young stud. I was just going to use this to play out our control fantasy and use it to "punish" her. I threw a pillow down on the center of the floor.

"Your punishment is about to begin. Get down on your knees slut." She tried to suppress a smile as she got down on her knees, waiting for further instructions on how to serve me. I finished my wine, and pulled a bag from behind the couch. It had an assortment of sex toys and bondage gear. Some we had used before, but I bought a lot of new stuff just for tonight. I pulled out a leather dog collar, and eased over to her. "This is to remind you who is in charge tonight. You will do whatever I tell you.

"Ok, Kevin." I slipped the collar around her throat, fastened it, and dropped the leash to the ground. I next pulled out a set of handcuffs, and bound her hands behind her back. I pulled out a blindfold, and slipped it over her eyes. I looked over at her, and could barely contain the excitement I was feeling. I stripped down to my boxers, and moved over in front of her. I positioned myself so my crotch was inches from her face.

"You know I always have a hard cock ready for you right."

"Yes."

"Why don't you show me how much you appreciate my hard cock," I said, inching closer to her face. She stuck out her tongue, and leaned forward, sensing my presence but not sure where I was. I held my ground, and waited until she touched her tongue to my boxers. I'm sure she was expecting me to be nude, but she didn't miss a beat. She licked up and down the length of my shaft, still encased as it was in my shorts. She ran her tongue in circles over my balls.

"Can I suck it please," she plead after a few minutes. I yanked my boxers down to my feet, but did not step out of them. I held the top of her head as I aimed my cock at her mouth. I ran my cock head over her lips, and felt her tongue roaming back and forth over the underside of my head.

"Open up," I ordered, and she complied. I slid my cock in until I heard her start to gag, and then pulled it back out.

"More please," she begged, and I slid it back in, pulling back out when she started to gag. She was adept at using her hands to aid in the blowjob, so she was at a disadvantage here. Not only could she not control the depth of my penetration of her mouth, but she could not stroke my prick , expanding the amount of contact I felt on my shaft. "Please give me that cock," she moaned, gasping for air as I removed it again. The next time I thrust forward, I left it buried in her throat. I could hear her gags subside, but her head was squirming a little. I used the hand on her head to force her to hold steady, desperate as she was to take a breath. I finally pulled out, and she gasped for air, still begging for more cock. I thrust back into her open mouth as she begged, cutting of her pleading. I slid it as far as she could take it, as then slid almost out, before sliding it back in. I held her head steady and started to really fuck her mouth, slamming my cock in reckless abandon. I shoved it in until her nose tickled my pubes, and held it there as she struggled. I finally removed my cock from her mouth, and she gasped in breathless pleasure. Several strands of saliva ran from my cock to her lips, and some slowly dripped down her chin and onto her breasts.

"That is how I treat a whore," I said as I grabbed her saliva coated nipple and twisted it hard. I scooped up some saliva from her chin and applied it to her other nipple, twisting that one as well. I stepped away from her, still recovering, and went back to the toy bag. I pulled out a pair of clothing pins, and walked over to affix them to her nipples. She gave a short whelp of pain when I attached each of them, but he whelps turned to moans of pleasure as I played with them. I knelt down in front of her, and leaned next to her ear. "You will never make that mistake again." I slid my hand down the front of her panties, and found her slit already wet and ready for penetration. I rubbed her clit with my thumb, and then pressed down hard on her hooded pleasure center.

She threw her head back, and I knew she was close to coming after barely a minute of pussy play. She loved being a slut who got used, sometimes roughly, by her man. I eased two fingers into her pussy, and started to finger her, when I heard the doorbell ring. I stood back up, watching her discomfort of being brought so close to an orgasm, only to be interrupted. I put my boxers back on, and went to get the door. "Don't go anywhere," I sarcastically admonished.

I walked back in the room with our guest. "Here she is Bradley, a real flesh and blood whore for you to do anything you want to." He stopped as she entered his line of sight, and I tried to place myself in Bradley's shoes. He waits on a couple, and the very hot wife keeps flashing and otherwise flirting with him. She accepts his number, and later calls him for phone sex, with her husband fucking her as the two of them play. The wife calls back for phone sex, without the husband's knowledge, and the husband later calls him up to invite him to fuck his wife in person. When he arrives, she is bound , blindfolded and kneeling on the floor, with only the barest of lingerie covering her body. It was probably a little overwhelming for a 22 year old to take. I kept walking in, and let his view linger on my wife. I could see her tense up in anticipation, and for some reason that made her look hotter.

Her aroma filled the air, and Bradley finally snapped himself out of his reverie to enter the room. I grabbed Sherrie's dog collar. "Up, slut. Come over and sit on the couch." She struggled to get up on her feet, not being able to use her hands that were stilled bound behind her, but managed an unsteady ascent to her heels. She followed my guidance to the couch, and sat down with her legs spread wide.

"Come on over Bradley, she is all yours for the evening." I pulled at both of the clamps on her nipples, and she writhed in pleasure as I slid them off even though they were still in their closed position. He stared at her fishnet encased breasts, and I invited him to play with them. As with most young guys, he knew what he liked, but wasn't sure what to do with it when he got it. He pawed voraciously at her breasts, which normally would not have turned her on, but the knowledge that he was young and relatively inexperienced, not to mention very hot for her, had her eating out of his hands.

"Bradley, my wife gives fabulous blowjobs. Are you ready to shove your cock in her mouth?"

"Um, yeah, I guess so." He looked at her mouth, which was open and inviting at the prospect.

"Are you ready to suck his cock, slut?" I asked, knowing full well the answer.

"I'll do whatever you tell me to do, honey."

Bradley started to get undressed, and I reached behind her to undo the cuffs, figuring Bradley should get the full effect of the blowjob. I grabbed her by the collar and eased her face over towards Bradley, who had unveiled a very hard seven inch, bald cock. I moved her face until her lips were touching his head, and I thought for a moment the poor boy was going to come right there. I released the collar, and she took that as her sign to get to work.

She engulfed his cock in her hot, wet mouth, and he moaned in sublime pleasure. I'm betting he had never felt anything that good before. She cupped his balls with one hand, and propped up on her elbows, slowly stroked his cock with her other. She managed to fit his entire cock into her mouth without too much strain, and held it in there as, after only a few minutes of head, he released his sperm down her throat with a series of animalistic grunts.

She licked him clean, and then sat up, waiting for what was next. I pulled off her blindfold from behind, and the two of them stared into each other eyes. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips, saying, "You tasted so good baby, just like I knew you would."

"Thanks, Sherrie, could I taste you now?" She leaned back, resting on me, and threw one of her high heeled clad feet over the back of the couch, resting the other on the floor. She pulled her panties aside, and spread her lips wide. Bradley dug in, and started to work her over, requiring some coaching from his older lover to slow down and take his time.

"Don't forget to finger her; she loves that. I bet you can get three fingers in after a few minutes." I informed him. I reached back into the toy bag, and pulled out the vibrator she had been using in their last phone call. "Open wide slut," I ordered, and shoved it into her mouth. "This is the cock she was fucking herself with when she was talking to you last. Can you believe she got that thing in her ass?" I pulled the cock out of her mouth. "Stick your fingers in her mouth. Make this slut suck her own juices." Bradley fucked her with his fingers a few more times, and then proceeded to pull his three wet fingers out of her sopping hole. She greedily sucked herself off them, and begged him to keep fucking her.

I knew she was getting worked up, and would want a cock in her ass, so I reached back into the bag for some lube. "Ok, stop Bradley, the little slut doesn't get to come. I want to watch her stick that cock up her ass again, and then you're going to fuck her in the ass while she sucks me off. How does that sound?" He raised his head, and nodded serenely, acting as if he didn't want to ruin anything by moving too much.

She repositioned herself kneeling on the couch, facing the back, with her ass sticking up in the air. I helped her slide her panties down and off, and then squirted a good amount of lube near her puckered asshole. She started spreading it around her ass, and then pushed a finger inside her tight hole. She added a second finger, and turned and started kissing Bradley. I noticed his cock was now back up to fully erect, and I envied him his quick turnaround time. Sherrie worked a third finger into her ass, and I figured she was stretched out enough. I pressed the toy against her opening, and she moaned loudly despite having Bradley's tongue down her throat. I managed to work it in, and she had to stop kissing Bradley.

"I'm a little anal slut. I need you hot, young cock in my ass. Please fuck me stud. I need to feel you cum shoot into my ass." I loved it when she talked dirty, even if it wasn't to me. I sat back down against one arm of the couch, and expected Bradley to position himself behind her in the kneeling position she was in. Instead, he grabbed her collar and ordered her onto her back. She lay back down on the couch, and he grabbed her thighs and pushed them back until her tight pink hole came into view. He thrust deeply inside of her, and I expected her to admonish him again to take it slow and easy, but she just screamed out, "Fuck yeah, fuck me like a whore. Fuck my tight asshole with your big, strong cock. Fuck me hard and deep. I'm a whore, I can take it. Abuse my poor little asshole."

I stood up from the couch, and fed her my stiff cock as she got her back door pounded by her college aged lover. He had his eyes closed and was methodically pounding away, their flesh slapping together in a steady rhythm. She used one hand to hold my cock as she sucked it for all it was worth, and used the other hand to slap her exposed pussy, moaning and sighing loudly the entire time she had both of our cocks inside of her. Bradley came first with another loud grunt, and she wailed in pleasure as he filled her up with cum. She wrapped her legs around him, forcing him to stay inside of her as she ground against him while he deflated. I could feel my orgasm build, and pulled my cock out of her moth to give my little cum slut the facial she deserved. She took her cue and quickly, almost violently, stroked my cock until my orgasm erupted all over her face. She let the cum sit on her face as we all composed ourselves, and then scooped it up with her fingers and licked them clean.

She got up to get herself cleaned up, and Bradley, feeling very self conscious all of a sudden, decided then was a great time to exit. I had flipped on Sportscenter when Sherrie reappeared, dressed in a floor length red silk nightgown.

"Bradley had to go," I said, pouring us some more wine. "So, how was it, everything that you hoped it would be?"

"Yeah, it had been a while since I had someone that young. He was a little inexperienced, but the sheer joy that he showed made up for his technical deficiencies. I can't believe your punishment for me was to let me fuck him in person."

"My 'punishment' was just reminder of who is in charge here. That was the only point I was trying to make. I love being married to a slut; I just want to make sure I get all that I can out of the arrangement. So, should we keep him in the rotation?"

"I'd love to fuck him again. Maybe next time though, we make him bring a girl his own age over for you to play with?" She grinned, knowing that I would love the idea, and would fuck her again later with the image of her eating out a 22 year old's pussy in my head.

"Well, if you're so concerned about me getting a little extra pussy on the side, let me tell you about a conversation that I had with Lyle at the bar the last time I saw him."

formywife
formywife
422 Followers
12