Loving Danica through Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmhhh! God, you taste so good, baby!" Danica cooed in ecstasy.

As I panted and seethed like an exhausted marathon runner, Danica let go of my hands and I felt her tongue moving slowly up the front of my orgasm ravaged body and we were soon face to face. Danica pressed her hard body firmly down on top of me and I could see all of my pussy juices and cum glistening on her lips and chin. Then like a wild animal, I wrapped my mouth around her chin, fiercely licking and sucking her clean and then slipped my tongue deep into her mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly against me and Danica gently grinded her pussy against mine. Tasting my own juices all over Danica's chin and in her mouth drove me wild with desire and I suddenly rolled us over and pinned her beautiful body underneath me. Still deep in a kiss, I felt Danica's fingernails grazing up and down the skin of my back. Finally we came up for air and I gazed deep into her gorgeous and passion-filled eyes.

"Nobody has ever given me that much pleasure, little girl." I hissed.

"Oooh, you're welcome." Danica replied.

I kissed her gently on the forehead and then pelted several pecks all around her face.

"You are so beautiful." I told her.

"So are you." Danica said as she smiled and stroked my hair.

Danica and I lied silent for a minute, gazing deeply into each other's eyes and caressing each other's faces and hair. Suddenly, a powerful gust of wind slammed into the house causing it to shudder and groan under the tremendous power of Hurricane Amanda's fury. Danica shook and her eyes spun wildly around in fear.

"Oh God, what was that?" Danica asked frightfully.

"It's alright, little one." I whispered and kissed her. "It's just the wind."

Hurricane Amanda suddenly slammed the house with another gust and the house groaned even louder. I felt a chill pass through Danica's body and her face filled with the terror I'd seen her wearing when she first came to my door.

"Oh My God!" Danica whispered.

"Hey!" I said as I tapped her gently on the nose. "There is nothing to be afraid of honey; nothing at all."

"But the hurricane...?!" Danica shuddered on the verge of tears.

I planted a little kiss on her lips, which still had a faint hint of the bubble gum lip gloss on them and gently stroked her hair.

"She can't hurt you, baby." I whispered as I nuzzled Danica's button nose. "Amanda can rage and roar all she wants, but she can't hurt you. I won't let her."

At that moment, I felt so fulfilled and so empowered by the unbridled passion from this beautiful young creature that I truly believed that I could take Hurricane Amanda down as if she were a person. Danica looked innocently up at me and smiled weakly.

"You really mean that, don't you?" Danica said shyly.

"Baby, as long as you're here in my arms, nothing can hurt you." I whispered.

"But...!!" Danica whined.

I placed my fingers gently on her lips and then kissed them softly.

"Amanda can't hurt you. And the only reason she's making such a fuss is because she's jealous." I assured her.

"Jealous? What do you mean?" Danica asked quizzically.

"Jealous that I'm getting to make love to you tonight and she isn't." I said and smiled.

At that moment, the fear vanished from her face and her body again filled with sizzling heat. Danica rolled over on top of me and plunged her tongue deep into my mouth.

After an incredible kiss, I slipped my tongue out of Danica's mouth, rolled myself back on top of her and slowly slid my tongue down her chin and neck, across her chest and down in the shallow valley between her small, but perfectly round and firm tits. Danica's nipples were dark brown, the size of a quarter and as hard as bullets. I wrapped my lips around her left nipple and eventually took half her small breast into my mouth as I folded and squeezed her right nipple and breast in my hand. Danica lifted her arms over her head, moaning deeply. In an instant, I rose up and pinned her arms down on the pillow then ran my tongue up the side of her torso to her perfectly clean and shaven left armpit. I remembered my husband biting and sucking the skin of my armpit many years ago and it was one of the most intensely erotic sensations I'd ever experienced. So, I did the same to Danica; and though she giggled at first, I soon had her writhing in ecstasy as her right hand scratched and scraped all over my upper back and neck.

Soon after, I resumed my southward course with my tongue and eventually slid my body down between Danica's wide open legs and blew gently on her absolutely beautiful pink pussy. In my early explorations into my potential want for a lesbian experience, I had watched several lesbian X-rated videos and looked at several magazines. I had seen many, many pussies in my studies, but never one as beautiful as Danica's. Just at a glance, I could tell that it had obviously known the presence of a hard cock or two, but it was still perfectly folded, bright pink and her dark pubic hair was shaven into an adorable heart-shape. As I ran the flat of my tongue over her slit, Danica cooed and her back arched slightly. Spreading her soaking wet and swollen lips with my fingers, I immediately caught that intense aroma of a woman aroused. Danica looked down at me, our eyes met and they remained locked on each other as I opened my mouth and gorged my deepest desires on Danica's beautiful pussy.

Danica grabbed the sides of my head with both hands and gently guided me as I ate her. Her pussy was drenched with salty sweet juice and it was the most delicious liquid I'd ever had in my mouth. I slipped my tongue just inside her pulsating lips and moved it erratically around. Danica had to guide me at first, but I was soon so perfectly in tune to what she wanted that she released my head and her hands continued grasping at the satin sheets where mine had left off. Danica's body writhed uncontrollably and each of her deep gasps and shrieking moans enticed me wildly further. Danica arched her back and I grabbed her incredibly firm ass cheeks in my hands as I tongue fucked her. I felt her hand grab the back of my head and push me deeper into her. My nose buried itself in her heart-shaped pubic hair as I felt her powerful legs lock around my shoulders. I suddenly realized that my hands on her ass were all that was holding her up except for the tips of her shoulders and her head on the pillow.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh Audrey! Oh, God I'm gonna cum!! Oh baby, yeah! Oh! Oh! Ohhh Fuck, yeah!!!"

Danica squealed in an octave three times higher than her normal voice and that filled me with even more passion. Suddenly her body started convulsing almost uncontrollably and it became difficult to hold her up and continue to eat her. Every inch of her seething body was drenched with sweat and her pussy was spasming as it began to gush. Her legs locked even tighter around my neck, she sucked in a deep breath and then with a bloodcurdling shriek, Danica squirted like a starting garden sprinkler all over my face and neck. I found myself slurping and licking up all of her juices like an insane alcoholic who had just spilled his last drink and was determined not to let any of it go to waste.

Danica was gasping deeply as she released her vice grip leg lock and I slowly lowered her twitching body back down to the mattress. Danica rolled over on her side as she shuddered and twitched and I slowly ran my tongue up the side of her body. Reaching her neck, I ran my tongue up to and around her ear, turned her head toward me and slipped my tongue deep into her mouth. Danica rolled over toward me and we entwined in a passionate embrace. I held Danica snuggly as she continued to tremble for several minutes before the intensity of her orgasm finally passed. Finally we lied silent in each other's embrace and gazed deeply into the other, stroking cheeks and running fingers through the others hair. We kissed softly then deeply then softly again for what seemed like hours and giggled like a couple of school girls as we talked about everything under the sun; or rather, under Hurricane Amanda.

I have no idea what time we finally fell asleep; all I know is that Amanda was reaching the peak of her orgasm, in a manner of speaking. When I awoke, my beautiful young Danica was sleeping soundly beside me with her back to me. Daylight was coming through the windows and everything was quiet; no wind and no rain. I looked at my alarm clock and it was still dead; the power was still out. I slipped quietly out of bed and donned the clothes I'd stripped off the night before and went downstairs. Checking my cell phone on the coffee table in the living room, it was just after two o'clock in the afternoon. I went to the front door and stepped out onto the front porch. Hurricane Amanda had passed but she had definitely left her mark. The sky was overcast and it was very warm and humid, but there was not a hint of any wind. Surveying my yard, it was saturated with pine needles, leaves, a couple of medium sized tree limbs and a few shingles torn from my roof. Glancing up and down the street, I could see that most everyone else had suffered about the same amount of damage except for the occasional downed tree further up the street toward the woods. Many of my neighbors were already out cleaning up their yards and I could hear the gas powered engines of chainsaws and leaf blowers all around for miles; as well as the hum of generator motors.

Letting Danica sleep, I left a note for her on the kitchen table and spent the rest of the afternoon just wandering around the neighborhood listening to my Ipod. As with my street, most of the neighborhood had sustained minimal damage and most everyone was out cleaning up since they had nothing else to do with the power being out. However the news I was hearing on my Ipod told me that the rest of the area had had it far worse. Down closer to the beach, the devastation was being classified as catastrophic, rivaling that of Hiroshima. I stopped and talked to several people as I walked and I could see the exhaustion and frustration in their eyes; not to mention stress and fatigue. It was then that I really started to feel guilty; I was floating on air. While most people tossed and turned or paced and panicked through the agonizingly long night of Hurricane Amanda, I had been locked in the throes of wild and unbridled sexual passion with a beautiful young woman and hardly noticed that Amanda was even there. True, I had been through many violent hurricanes and come out the next day in the same condition that most of my neighbors were in today; but I had weathered Hurricane Amanda in the passionate arms of Hurricane Danica.

"Happy Birthday to me!"

I sang to myself as I headed home and back to the warm embrace of Hurricane Danica. Thank you Amanda.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Prom Night I Never Dreamed Of Ditched by her boyfriend, Julie then falls for his mother.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
My Best Friend's Mom She falls for her best friend's mom.in Lesbian Sex
For My 40th Birthday Jennifer goes kitten hunting and captures young Ashley.in Lesbian Sex
Rear Ended Christmas Eve fender-bender leads Amanda to lesbian romance.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories