Loving Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He thinks you might make him feel guilty about staying over at Julie's with Emma," I told her.

"I will try not to mention it," she said, "They are grown-ups and I won't interfere."

"I will try to talk to Peter tomorrow when I meet with him in London," I told her. "I better get off home. Have a nice Christmas and I will pick you up at seven o'clock on New Year's Eve."

"You have a nice time too and I will try to be ready when you come around!" she said smiling.

She showed me out and I felt her eyes follow me down the drive before she closed the front door.

********

I met Pete the following day and tried talking to him about his relationship with his Mum and about how he felt about his Dad's death. He changed the subject constantly until I gave up and we chatted about the arrangements for New Year. Pete was going to meet Emma, Julie and Andy at Julie's before going to the pub and Phil would be setting up the disco so I agreed to meet his mum and walk round when she was ready. Before I left I offered to pick up a present for him for his mother's birthday but he refused telling me she didn't seem to care about getting gifts since his Dad died.

********

I arrived at a quarter to seven on New Years' Eve just as Pete was leaving to go around to Julie's. He let me in and told me to put my overnight bag in the room upstairs. Then as he headed out the door he said, "She has been getting ready for most of the afternoon but I reckon she could be some time yet!"

"Well if you're there first get me a beer in," I joked.

As I came back downstairs Mrs Johnson opened her bedroom door.

"Oh Kevin, I thought that might be you, can you help with the zipper on this dress?" she asked.

"Of course Emily," I replied as she turned he back.

The skin on her back was smooth and sallow from lack of sun compared to the dark tan she had in the pictures she had shown me. I noticed the silky lace straps of her black bra and I began to speculate if all her underwear matched. Carefully I pulled the zipper up and did up the catch.

"Thank you kind sir, now you can do up my necklace," she said offering the ends to me.

After helping her with the necklace she sent to wait downstairs saying she would only be a few more minutes. Finally she came into the living room about ten minutes later. I stared at her eventually saying, "Emily, you look absolutely beautiful!"

She had her hair up showing off her elegant neck, her obviously expensive black cocktail dress shaped her breasts and showed a discrete amount of cleavage. The dress shaped into her neat waist and stopped just above her knee. I couldn't tell if she was wearing tights or stockings but either way my cock was twitching just thinking about the options. Emily was wearing three and a half inch stiletto heels which brought her height to nearly 5' 10".

"Shall we go?" she asked.

"Are you okay to walk in those shoes?" I asked, "Or shall I get a taxi?"

"I'll be fine if we walk slowly, it might be a few years since I worn heels this high but I used to all the time. Anyway I couldn't wear any lower heels or I would get a crock in my neck trying to talk to you all night," she replied smiling.

The smile made her look even more beautiful and she looked like a woman in her late twenties.

We took our time walking to the pub as she held on to my arm. We talked easily about our Christmases and I mentioned how my chat to Pete had not gone very well. She said it must have had some effect as Pete had been less moody and they had not argued once. Emily asked me about my previous girlfriend and I found myself telling her about our short intense relationship.

I was surprised when she said, "You are probably quite experienced with women?"

I just smiled and changed the subject. The evening went quickly and even Pete was surprised how different his Mum was and told me he was pleased I had invited her. Just after eleven Phil started easing the music to the slow dances. Emily and I had danced to some of the faster rock and roll and seventies music but as the tunes slowed down we took a break and walked outside for fresh air.

"I've had a very nice time tonight," said Emily, "It has been the first time I have been able to enjoy myself for a long time."

"I'm glad you came with me," I replied, "You're the most beautiful woman here tonight and I am happy you have enjoyed it."

Emily smiled, looked at me, stepped closer and kissed me gently on the mouth. I held her closer for a moment before she broke away.

"Let's go back inside," she suggested.

As we reached our table we saw Pete and Emma dancing close and kissing passionately. I thought Emily was going say she wanted to leave but she surprised me.

"Aren't you going to ask me to dance?" she asked smiling again.

"Sorry I thought you might want to go home," I said.

"It's not midnight yet and I have a handsome man to dance with. Why would I want to go home?" she teased.

I led her to the crowded dance floor and held her close as she rested her head on my chest and we moved to the music. Her arms pulled me closer and I felt her breath on my neck.

"This is nice being in your arms," she whispered and kissed my neck briefly.

I felt my cock bulging and pressing into Emily's midriff. I moved away hoping that she hadn't noticed but she pulled me back.

"Don't worry, it feels nice," she murmured, "I didn't think I would still be able to have that effect on a man."

"Your body feels so good against me, I can't control it," I whispered.

She smiled and kissed my neck again. We lost track of how long we danced so close together and we were both surprised when the music stopped and the lights went up as everyone got ready for the countdown to midnight. The moment was lost as the New Year celebrations kicked off and soon everyone was moving around the crowded room hugging and kissing. As the celebrations died down people began to gather coats and start leaving. Emily and I met the others outside in the pub car park and said goodnight as they headed towards Julie's house.

Slightly worse for wear Julie shouted, "You will definitely have your hands full Mrs Johnson, if the rumours are true!"

"What rumours are those, Kevin?" asked Emily with a smile on her face.

"I don't know what she means, I think she's a little drunk," I replied feeling my face flush.

We walked back slowly arm in arm with Emily nestling against my side. When we reached the house Emily stopped and looked up at the neighbours windows.

"I wonder what they will think if they know I've brought a young man back to stay," she teased, "and on the first date too!"

"Would you like to go on another date?" I asked.

"I'll tell you tomorrow, let's get inside first," she replied opening the door.

We went into the living room but Emily just collected two tumblers and handed a bottle of Whiskey to me.

"Come upstairs and have a night cap in my room," she said, "We can talk for a while."

She took my hand and led the way upstairs to her bedroom. The room was bathed in a glow from an open fire. Although they had central heating throughout the house each main room including the bedrooms had open fireplaces.

"I'll pour the drinks, while you put a couple of logs on the fire," she instructed.

The fireplace had a pair of old fashioned armchairs either side of a luxurious rug and on the mantelpiece I saw two photos one of Tom on a beach holding a very young Pete in his arms and one of Emily and Tom together at what I assumed had been a formal dinner. I added a couple of logs to the fire and it roared back to life casting shadows on the walls. Emily brought the two tumblers of whiskey and placed them on a table next to one of the armchairs.

Emily patted the armchair indicating I should sit down and then she sat on the rug and leant on my thigh nursing a tumbler of whiskey.

"We would sit here, sip whiskey and talk for hours after a night out," she said more to herself than me.

"What would you talk about?" I asked.

"Normally we spoke about Peter, how he was growing or progressing at school. Sometimes Tom would talk about his work. But I preferred it when we talked about what we wanted to do for each other," she mused.

I stroked her neck tenderly and heard her sigh contentedly.

"Do you want to know what I would like to do for you?" She asked.

"I hope it's something nice," I replied.

"Unzip my dress," she whispered.

I popped the clasp and pulled the zipper down to the small of her back. She stood and shrugged the dress off her shoulders revealing her exquisite body clad in black silky underwear with lace trim, suspender belt and black silk stockings. Emily stood tall in her stiletto heels and slowly turned giving me a full view of her body. She pulled me up from the armchair and began to unbutton my shirt kissing my chest as she exposed the skin. I ran my hands over her body and felt an electric rush when my fingers touched her soft skin. Emily leant in and kissed my lips pushing her tongue into my mouth. Her fingers tugged at my belt then unfastened my trousers letting them fall to the floor. I pulled her closer to feel her skin on mine and my cock stiffened in my boxer shorts pressing against her midriff.

As she felt my stiff erection press against her body, Emily moaned into my mouth as we continued to kiss. I slid my hand over her buttocks and pulled her hips to mine grinding our pubic areas together. We ground our hips into each other as we kissed deeply until I sank to the floor pulling her with me. We lay on the rug not breaking the deep kisses running our hands over each other's bodies exploring crevices and mounds.

I broke the kisses, "I want you so much!" I moaned breathlessly.

I don't think I had ever wanted to make love so passionately before; my cock was straining and twitching eager for release.

"Oh god Tom I want you inside me!" Emily groaned as she pulled my head to her breasts.

It felt like a bright light was suddenly switched on as the name Tom registered in my brain.

"Emily, it's me Kevin not Tom," I blurted out.

She paused and then I saw the shocked look on her face and then she crumpled in my arms as the tears flowed and her body shook uncontrollably. The spell was broken and all I could do was to hold this fragile, beautiful woman close as she sobbed.

"Emily, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have let it get this far," I mumbled, "I wanted you so much I didn't think about your feelings!"

"It's not your fault," she sobbed, "I just wanted it to be Tom making love to me just one more time!"

"Just do it to me," she continued, "I don't care I shouldn't have led you on!"

I knew at that moment with my cock throbbing and eager to get some action that I had begun to fall in love with this woman in front of me and I wouldn't force her to make love until she really wanted to make love to me.

"Emily I care about you and as much as I want to enjoy your body I won't force you!" I said as I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

I held her a moment longer then stood pulling her to her feet and led her to her bed. I helped her remove her shoes and stockings then get under the bed covers. I stayed with her holding her until the sobbing subsided and she appeared to be asleep.

"I think I have fallen in love with you Emily, but I would never try to take you away from Tom," I whispered assuming she couldn't hear.

My words were more to make me feel less guilty having encouraged her to betray the memory of her dead husband. When I was sure she was fast asleep I gathered my clothes and went upstairs to my room. Ashamed as I am to admit it I cried myself to sleep without even trying to placate my still erect penis.

I woke with a start in the morning unsure where I was and I felt emotionally drained as I checked the clock. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and was in two minds whether to slip out of the house quietly or to wait until Emily was awake and try to say sorry. As I dried off I saw the card and present I had brought for her birthday and decided to take her breakfast and give her the present.

I slipped on clean boxers and Tom's old dressing gown and went down to the kitchen. As quietly as I could I boiled a couple of eggs and made some toast and laid them out on a tray. I found a small bottle of champagne in the fridge and some orange juice which I mixed in a jug and put it and a single champagne flute on the tray. I also placed my card and present on the tray and took it upstairs to her room.

I knocked and slipped into her room without waiting for a reply and found her stirring as I approached the bed. She must have got up in the night as she was wearing a light silk dressing gown.

"Happy birthday Emily, I've brought you breakfast and a present," I said trying to sound normal.

"Kevin, thank you," she said with an awkward smile.

I let her sit up and pull her dressing gown together and placed the tray over her lap. She patted the bed beside her, "Come sit next to me, we can share!"

She lifted the tray as I sat on the bed and shuffled close so the tray sat across both our laps.

Our shoulders were pressed together so I lifted my arm and placed it around her shoulder allowing her to edge closer and lean against my body. Emily dipped her marmite soldier in one of the boiled eggs and she fed it to me.

She smiled affectionately, "So you like marmite soldiers too?"

"Mmm," I murmured with my mouth full.

I tried to return the favour but clumsily fed her the next soldier dipped in egg and smeared some on her chin. I wiped the egg from her chin with my finger but before I took my hand away Emily touched my hand and guided the eggy finger to her mouth and licked it clean.

She smiled naughtily, "Sorry, I couldn't resist. "

We fed each other until all the soldiers were gone. Then I poured Emily a glass of Buck's Fizz and handed it to her.

"Happy Birthday," I said again.

She took a sip and turned her head to me, "I'm sorry about last night," she said as she kissed my cheek.

"So am I!" I replied, "I should have thought about your feelings before I encouraged you."

"No, it was my fault I was nervous all yesterday about coming out with you so I kept telling myself to pretend it was a date with Tom," she insisted. "I didn't think I would enjoy the evening so much without him but you made me feel properly happy for the first time since his death."

She paused then said, "When I brought you up here I wanted to recreate the times I had with Tom but I got carried away with the moment and fooled myself into thinking you were Tom. When you stopped me I felt stupid and ashamed that I was lying to myself."

"I don't want you to think I just wanted to have sex with you Emily," I replied, "I do care for you and I should have realised you are not ready to love someone else yet."

She put a finger to my lips to make me be quiet.

"No, I'm sorry I didn't realise it was you I wanted to make love to me," she whispered, "I have never been with a man other than Tom and never had feelings for anyone else until the other night when you were kind to me and listened to my woes."

She continued, "I have been thinking about you since then but felt guilty as though I was being unfaithful to Tom."

Emily placed her hand on my stomach and rested her head on my chest. I expected her to begin crying but she kissed my chest gently and pulled open my dressing gown and moved her mouth to my nipple and sucked it into her mouth sending a tingle through my body. I pulled her close as my cock reacted to her kisses.

"Stop a moment," I said.

"Why," she said confused.

"Let me move the tray before we get covered in food and Bucks Fizz," I replied smiling, "Unless you like having food and drink licked from your body?"

"That sounds nice, but maybe we should save it until later," Emily replied smiling.

I took the tray and put it on the table across the room and turned back as Emily said, "Wait take your clothes off and let me see your body."

I peeled off Tom's dressing gown and pushed my boxer shorts to the floor and my erect cock sprang free.

"Oh I now know what Julie was trying to tell me last night, I think I will have my hands full and not just my hands," Emily said with a cheeky grin.

She pulled the covers back, "Come give me a happy birthday!" she commanded.

Emily laid back her silk dressing gown still covering her body as I climbed on the bed and knelt over her. She reached out and grasped my cock feeling it's stiffness and I touched my lips to hers kissing her gently then as her fingers explored the length and girth of my cock I slowly planted kisses on her neck moving down to her breasts. Her dressing gown parted to reveal her sallow skin down to her navel my kisses followed the line formed by the silky cloth only held in place by a loosely knotted belt. I used my teeth to pull the knot free and the gown spread further apart revealing her small tuft of pubic hair above her shaven pussy.

Emily's eyes were closed and little sighs escaped from her mouth as I continued my kisses down to her pussy. Her legs parted as my mouth covered her little tuft of hair and her pussy lips unfolded slightly releasing a waft of her musky scent. My cock twitched and leaked some pre-cum as Emily gripped it tighter her breathing quickened as if anticipating the next level of pleasure. I changed from kisses to licks tracing the outline of her pussy and her sighs changed to moans.

After two circuits of her pubic area I flicked my tongue over her moist lips experiencing the tang of her juices on my tongue. Her hips were squirming under me and her free hand cradled my head directing me to where she needed my tongue.

"Please lick me there!" Emily moaned.

Pressed my tongue on her clit and swirled it making her arch her back and pant. A few flicks from the tip of my tongue induced loud moans and her hips pushed upwards.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming now!" she groaned as her body stiffened and her breathing quickened further.

Lost in her pleasure she released her grip on my cock and used both hands to pull my head right up against her pussy. Her orgasms rolled through her in waves making her gasp and moan alternately until she began to push my head away.

"No more," she pleaded weakly and pulled my head up.

I rested my head on her stomach and could hear her heartbeat flickering as she calmed down her hands stroking my hair and cheek gently. When she regained her composure she pulled my head up and I moved up the bed to cradle her in my arms.

"It's been a long time since I have felt so nice inside," she whispered, "now I am going to do something for you."

Emily pulled her dressing gown off her shoulders and tugged the belt free then she took my hands and looped the belt around my wrists.

I looked at her quizzically and she smiled, "Relax and let me take control."

Tying my hands loosely she lifted my arms over my head and looped the belt over a hook on the brass bedstead. Emily straddled me and leaning over me kissed my lips then moved down to my nipples teasing them with her mouth and teeth. It was my turn to moan with pleasure as my cock hardened against her thigh.

Emily slid her wet pussy lips along the shaft of my cock and gasped as its head nudged her clitoris. She leant over and her beautiful naked breasts squashed against my chest and I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my flesh. I thought she was going to mount my cock but instead she slid down my body and trapped my cock between her breasts and began to rock gently back and forth.

My moans got louder and closer together as I felt my spunk rising; Emily could feel my cock pulsing between her breasts.

"Cum on my breasts, my darling," she commanded.

I couldn't hold back and a loud groan escaped me and I came violently send a shot of spunk over her breasts, chin and hair. She laughed and milked my cock until it softened then she moved up my body smearing both of us in my semen. Then she kissed me deeply making me taste my own seed. Emily broke the kiss and pushed her nipples at my mouth and I licked more spunk from then making her moan.