Loving Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to wriggle free of the belt but Emily stopped me, "Not yet darling, I haven't finished."

Emily slid down my body again and licked up more spunk as she made her way to my semi-hard cock. She reversed her position and straddled me in the '69' position. Her lips kissed my cock and then her tongue went to work up and down the shaft. Her pussy was jiggling near my face and I craned my neck forward to lap at her opening. Emily stretched back to give me better access allowing me to push my tongue between her slick lips.

We licked and probed each other our moans getting louder seemingly urging each other onwards.

Emily raised her head and pushed back gasping and I felt a spurt of juices dribble over my chin.

"Oh my," she moaned and sat back further sinking her hips my tongue slipped from her pussy and across the sensitive skin to her arsehole. Emily gasped again and moaned as I probed around her hole then she reach behind and pulled her arse cheeks apart, "Do it again, it feels so good!"

My neck was aching but I kept up the probing until Emily came with a long moan and dropped her head back to my lap. She rested a while then took my cock head in her mouth making a muffled groaning noise. She swirled her tongue around the tip then eased back and turned her body around to face me.

"You're too thick to get in my mouth properly," she panted slightly out of breath.

"Don't worry it felt great," I soothed, "I want to be inside you now."

"Yes darling but I will have to go slowly, you're bigger than Tom," she murmured sounding nervous.

"Emily, if you're unsure, I understand." I said, "Untie me and we can just hold each other."

She looked relieved as she loosened the belt and lay next to me. I held her to me and pulled the covers over our naked bodies. She went to kiss my mouth but I put my fingers to her lips.

"I think my breath may taste bad after where my tongue has been," I smiled.

"We could both do with a wash," Emily replied, "let me run a bath and we can share it."

"Just a lie next to me a little while longer," I said.

We cuddled closer for a few minutes then the telephone beside the bed rang and Emily sat up to answer it.

"Oh Peter, thank you," she said, "I was just about to get up; I expect Kevin is still asleep upstairs," she lied.

"No that's okay; I will be fine on my own until you get in later. Have fun!" she said before putting the phone down.

She looked at me, "Well we have the day to ourselves, let's have that bath now."

Emily ran the bath and I went up to my room to freshen my mouth. When I returned she was soaking in the bubbles; she scooted forward and allowed me room to slip in behind her. I wrapped my legs and arms around her and she laid back on me. My cock grew as soon as it touched her flesh and she took my hand and placed it between her legs. I slowly massaged her pussy pressing the heel of my hand on her pubic bone before slipping a finger into her. I worked my finger in and out as she became slick with juices again then put another finger inside. Emily placed her hand over mine and began to control the pace of my finger thrusts. I put a thumb on her clitoris and massaged her nipples with my other hand.

I recognised the signs of her next orgasm and as it erupted I felt her fingernails dig into my thigh. Water splashed over the edge of the bath as she thrashed about moaning with ecstasy. When Emily nestled back as the last of the waves of pleasure subsided my stiff cock pressed against the crack of her arse.

"I think I'm ready to for your cock, take me from behind," she said getting to her knees in the water.

Emily braced herself on the sides of the bath as I manoeuvred behind her a rubbed the head of my cock along her pussy lips.

"I haven't got a rubber," I said realising she was probably not taking any birth control.

"It should be fine," she breathed, "Please I just want you to do it to me."

I engaged the tip of my cock and pushed forward making Emily wince. I stopped but she pushed back indicating she was okay I withdrew slightly then eased forward deeper this time. Gradually I worked my cock up to the hilt eliciting moans of desire with each thrust. We began to get a rhythm going making more waves of water splash over the edge of the bath. The bath foam splashed over the cheeks of Emily's bum and I ran my thumb up and down the crack massaging the foam into her sensitive skin. I probed her arsehole with the tip of my thumb and she gasped as I breached her ring.

"God, yes keep doing that!" Emily groaned.

I reached around her and clasped her breast and felt my spunk rising. I quickened the pace and groaned as I buried my cock and thumb to their hilts. I felt my cock pulsing through the thin internal skin as I released a spurt of semen. Emily's body shook as she came again and I thrust into a few more times spurting more seed each time.

When we were both spent I pulled my softening cock from her and wrapped her in my arms. I could feel her chest heaving and her heart thumping. She turned her head and nuzzled against my neck. We stood and carefully stepped out of the bath to avoid the puddles on the floor.

I wrapped a towel around her and whispered, "I love you Emily."

She held on to me for a moment then said, "I think I'm falling in love with you too!"

We went back to her bed and still damp snuggled under the covers and fell asleep. We made love twice more that day each time a little more tenderly. As the sun disappeared we got up to have some supper both of us tired and a little sore. We sat in the kitchen snuggled as close as we could until I knew I had to leave before Pete returned home.

"Have you enjoyed your birthday?" I asked.

"Yes, it's been the best day for a long time," Emily replied.

She was silent for a while then said, "I don't want Peter to know about us; I don't think he will handle it very well."

I tightened my arms around her, "I know, but I want to see you again soon."

"So do I, but we will need to be discrete," Emily replied.

We embraced and I kissed her deeply slipping my hands under her dressing gown. I felt her nipples harden against my chest as my cock stiffened against her belly. I lifted her onto the breakfast bar and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I entered her easily making her moan with pleasure once more. In spite of her soreness she bucked her hips against me her feet pulling me into her controlling the rhythm of our love-making. Emily came first the earlier exertions delay my release but after a few more thrusts I stiffened and ejaculated. I doubt if there was much spunk left but my balls tightened and released whatever they had.

We stayed entwined until I felt Emily's body shaking and I thought she was crying but then she laughed out loud.

"Oh my, I never knew I could put the kitchen surface to such good use!" she giggled.

********

Our affair lasted for about three months until Pete caught us together in her bed one afternoon. We had fallen asleep after making love and he had meant to be staying with Emma but they had argued. The fallout was quite dramatic and Emily ended the affair to protect her relationship with Pete. Six months later Emily wrote to me to explain her decision and to tell me that at the time of our split she had been pregnant but lost the baby as she had the other (recklessly we didn't use birth control). She asked me never to try to contact her as she could not handle the pain of seeing me again.

Needless to say Pete never spoke to me again but he also never mentioned the incident to Emma and refused to tell her why we had fallen out .Gradually I lost touch with my school friends as we all grew older but whenever I think of those days I always regret losing Emily and my best friend.