Loving Eve

Story Info
A tale of transgender love.
1.8k words
4.39
24.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at the bar, just getting started on our first drink of the evening, I allowed myself a moment to just take in how beautiful my girlfriend looked. Her eyes sparkled and her hair shone as she sat there looking resplendent in a deliciously fitted red lace dress. The neckline was low enough to show just a hint of her small, but perfectly formed, cleavage. Her chest, fragrant with a sexy, musky perfume, was mesmerising as it rose and fell while she chatted and laughed. Her legs, visible through sheer silk stockings, were shown off a little more than usual by the way she sat with them crossed in such an alluringly feminine way. Her heels made her look so glamorous, and caused her perfectly formed bottom to wiggle gloriously when she walked. She really was truly beautiful, and as we laughed and flirted over our drinks I thanked my lucky stars she was mine.

I remember the first time I met Eve. The butterflies in my tummy belied the insistence to myself that this was no big deal, that we were just friends. She looked exactly as I imagined she would: her poise and elegance evident as she stood waiting for me in the sunshine. I'll never forget that first meeting, nor the feeling when we hugged our goodbyes that I hoped I'd hold her in my arms again one day.

Our drinks finished, we headed for the dance floor. I loved watching Eve dance. Her eyes lit up as she allowed her hips to sway in time to the music, losing herself in the moment. Feeling emboldened by the alcohol and the rush of love and lust I felt for the woman dancing with me, I too allowed myself to be carried away by the music. As Eve lifted her arms in the air and snaked her hips in time to the music, I slipped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me. Our eyes met as we laughed, and she gently ran her hands down my back and rested them on my hips

Our breasts touched as we danced, closer and slower now. I could feel her wiggling deliciously against me as her hips swayed, and the musky scent of her perfume added to the overwhelming desire building in me to feel her smooth, bare skin against mine. She gently ran a soft, delicate hand through my hair and pulled my face to hers. I searched for her mouth with mine and slowly, gently kissed her soft lips. Her lipstick tasted sweet and her mouth felt so soft and inviting. As our tongues danced gently around one another, I pulled her closer to me. The music and the other people on the dance floor faded to nothing as we lost ourselves in that kiss, her beautiful body pulled close against mine. I wanted that moment to last forever as I ran my fingers over the soft fabric of her dress, enjoying the feel of her curves and her lean, fit body.

Of course, the moment didn't last forever and we spent the rest of the evening dancing, drinking and laughing. The chemistry remained though, and I knew from the look in her eyes that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. Each time our bodies brushed one another as we danced, I felt that familiar tingle in my knickers as I thought about taking Eve home to our bed...

The front door hadn't even fully closed behind us before I gently held Eve's face in my hands and kissed her long and deep. Leaning against the wall in the hallway, she pressed her body against mine as our mouths frantically kissed. Breathless with lust, I was desperate to see and feel more of that sexy body Eve had been flaunting in front of me all evening as we danced. I ran my hands over her small, girly breasts. I could feel the outline of her bra beneath the fabric of her dress, covering the smooth skin of those gorgeous boobs. I loved feeling those little mounds in my hands, and gently flicked my fingers over her dress, knowing her nipples were hardening beneath the fabric. She slipped one of her legs between mine, and the feel of her silk-wrapped legs on my bare thigh sent waves of desire through my body.

Pulling away from the kiss, Eve took my hand and led me to the stairs. As I walked upstairs behind her she pulled her dress over her head, revealing sexy black lace knickers which clung perfectly to the curves of her bottom. Her legs looked unbelievable in her black hold ups and sexy patent heels. A black lace bra to match her sexy little panties completed her look, and I couldn't wait to get her out of it.

Following Eve into the bedroom, I slipped out of my own dress. I pulled Eve - my beautiful, sexy Eve - into my arms and kissed her long and deep. Our breasts, now covered only by the lace of our bras, pressed together and it felt so incredibly sexy. It looked so incredibly sexy too, her cleavage pressed against mine and our smooth bodies writhing together. I led her to the bed, and was totally overcome with desire and love to see her lie there before me. Her eyes sparkled in the glow of the streetlights from outside. Her perfect lips, glossy and damp from where I'd kissed them. Her body, so smooth and perfect, just inviting me to kiss and caress it. I wanted her, all of her.

Straddling her, I leaned forward to kiss her. As our mouths met I felt her thrust her hips upwards, pressing against me. The soft fabric of her knickers slid over mine, and my clit throbbed at the sensation. Moving my kisses from her mouth to her neck and then to her chest, I worked my way down her body. I kissed her smooth, toned stomach and ran my kisses over her hips and down her inner thighs to the lace tops of her hold ups. God, she looked so sexy in those. I wanted her naked, though. I wanted nothing between her skin and mine. Gently, my eyes fixed on hers, I slipped the hold ups down her legs and over her beautifully pedicured feet. Now her smooth, soft legs were against mine. I worked my kisses back up her legs, up the inside of her thighs and to her hips. The lace and silk of her knickers felt so good against my lips, and once again Eve thrust her hips upwards, this time pushing against my mouth so my kisses were harder and more frenzied than before.

I hooked my fingers through the waistband of her pretty little panties, and started to slip them down. She let out a gentle moan as I freed her from them completely. She looked so beautiful in them, but even more beautiful out of them. The soft curve of her hips, the smooth skin of her lower tummy and that beautiful, hard cock.

God, she was so hard. I felt her shudder with pleasure as I ran my tongue gently up the shaft of her cock, before gently taking the end of it in my mouth. I looked up at her, knowing she was watching me. My eyes on hers, I teased the end of her cock with my warm, wet mouth. She thrust her hips again, begging me to take the full length of her in my mouth. As I slid my mouth all the way down her gorgeous cock, I saw her slip her hands inside her bra so she could tease her perfect little nipples with her fingers. My mouth slid over her cock, taking it deep, deep in my mouth over and over again. Her cock felt so good in my mouth, but I wanted her buried deep in my wet pussy. I moved from between her legs, and pulled Eve towards me as I lay down on our bed.

I desperately wanted her inside me. I wanted my hot, sexy girlfriend to fill me with her cock and fuck me hard and deep. Eve had other plans though, and knelt between my legs. I gasped with pleasure as she ran her tongue over my clit. Again and again, she flicked my throbbing clit with her tongue as I ran my fingers through her hair. She slid her fingers into my soaking wet pussy and teased my g-spot as I writhed beneath her. The combination of her beautifully glossed mouth kissing my pussy, her tongue flicking on my clit and her fingers deep inside me was more than I could take, and I came hard with my girl's face between my legs. Over and over again I came for her, my pussy thrust into her face as my back arched and my hips thrust towards her.

I needed her inside me. I wanted her deep, deep inside me. I wanted to feel her hard cock cum inside my now dripping wet pussy. I pulled her towards me for another kiss. Her mouth tasted of me, of the cum that had filled her mouth as she went down on me. I knelt at the bottom of the bed, facing away from her, and watched in the mirror as my beautiful Eve kneeled behind me. Still in her lacy bra, she looked like a goddess as she grabbed my hips, bent me over and ran the end of her hard cock over my wet pussy, teasing me. I pushed my hips backwards, forcing her cock into me. God, she felt good. I watched her face in the mirror as her cock slipped all the way in. She fucked me slowly, gently at first and then, as she grabbed my hips more tightly, faster and deeper. I watched in the mirror as my hot girlfriend rammed her cock deep inside me, fucking me harder than I'd ever been fucked before. Unable to hold back, I slipped my hand between my legs and rubbed my clit as Eve filled my pussy with her cock. I started to cum for her again, loud and hard. Her thrusts got deeper and harder as I came round her cock, watching our faces in the mirror as my girl approached her orgasm. She rammed her cock deep inside me as she came, filling my wet pussy with her cum. Her nails digging into my hips, she called out my name as she came long and hard inside me.

Afterwards, when she'd kissed me so gently and passionately and we'd held one another in our arms for what seemed like a lifetime, I lay with my head on her chest. Our legs tangled up in one another, I could feel her soft skin against mine. She's mine. All mine. Forever.