Loving Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reflected he had not been joking when he said high functioning autistics were like Vulcans. "What I meant was there is no special girl with come-hither eyes and un coño caliente y húmedo awaiting you on a perfumed couch, eager for your touch?"

"Almira, thou most lovely, exotic, unequalled flower of Old Mexico, whose beauty puts the orchids of the jungle to shame and causes your less fortunate sisters to make deals with the Devil, my fraternity brothers like to joke that I could not pick up a girl in a women's prison if I walked in with a pocketful of pardons and a pen. I not only do not have a girl awaiting me on a perfumed couch, I not only have never been with a girl, I have never so much as been kissed by one." He looked down, suddenly ashamed that he had entered his second decade without ever knowing the loving touch of a woman.

Gentle fingers lifted his chin. Almira was standing very close.

"We can't have that, Jim."

She pressed her lips to his, one hand twining into his hair while the other wrapped around his waist. Her lips moved on his, teasing, easing them apart so her tongue could caress them and slide past into his mouth, urging him to use his lips and tongue on her as she had on him. His left arm slipped around her narrow waist beneath the cape, pulling her against him; she wiggled, settling herself comfortably. His right hand instinctively rose to her breast and tentatively squeezed it. She arched her back, pressing against his hand, her nipple a hard button through the thin silk of her top. She moaned against his mouth, savoring the feeling of her lips on his and his hand caressing her chichi.

Breaking the kiss, she nipped his earlobe, whispering, "Cariño, pleasant as this is, the night has a thousand eyes and wagging tongues. Come, let us go to my place, where we can be as free of each other as I'd like." She pulled him up the path to the patio and across the lobby, arms around each other, pausing only to instruct the night clerk to put the book, shoes, glasses and bottle in Jim's room before they went up the stairs to the top.

Almira's penthouse occupied the top floor, inset enough from the sides to form a wraparound patio with retractable canopies, folding doors in the glass wall on the ocean side opening the living and dining areas to the outside. Fans in the high ceiling rotated slowly, moving the air and cooling the rooms comfortably. She went along the glass wall, pulling full-length curtains closed before returning to Jim. Kissing him and stroking his bare arms with her fingertips, she said, "You'll find a bottle of pepper mescal in the bar. Pour us each a drink; it will ignite a fire in us, mi dulce amante. I am going to change into something more suitable for our night together." She disappeared into her suite.

Jim obediently set up the two drinks, a couple of ounces apiece. He cautiously tasted it; this variety of mescal añejo tasted of the smoke he had experienced with the bottle from the cantina, but had overtones of honey, mesquite, freshly ground pepper, and to his surprise, a faint flavor of grilled meat that put him in mind of really good barbecue. Remembering the local custom, he walked onto the patio and spilled a little from his glass, saying, "Thank you, Mayahuel, for your compassion toward a poor gringo alone and far from home." He strolled back into the living room to the bar, turning as the bedroom door opened.

Almira stood there, hair brushed until it shone, dressed in three inch black stilettos, a black thong, a sheer black silk robe, perfume, and nothing else. Jim's penis instantly sprang to rigid attention. Slowly, sensuously, she walked to the bar and picked up her drink. Looking at him coyly through her long lashes, she tipped back the glass and lowered its level before leading Jim into her boudoir and shutting the door.

Her bedroom was cream stucco with hardwood floors and dark Spanish Provincial furniture that would have looked at home in a mid-19th Century hacienda of the landed gentry; the room was dominated by a large four poster bed made up with white silk sheets. Candles in glass chimneys glowed on the bureau and the vanity, and incense drifted down from a high shelf, the air currents from the ceiling fan wafting it throughout the room. The atmosphere was out of a romance novel. She took his drink and set both goblets on the night table beside the bed before turning back to him.

Slowly, gently, she unbuttoned and removed his shirt, trailing it to the floor. She wrapped her arms around him, feeling him trembling with the mixture of eagerness and apprehension felt by virgins when they realize they really are about to have sex for the very first time. They kissed again with open mouths, their tongues brushing and touching with desire as her hands moved over his back, the nails scratching the surface of his skin very lightly. He sighed against her mouth and dropped his hands to her buttocks, squeezing her nalgas, pulling her against him so she could feel the hard cock waiting for her. She responded by driving her tongue as deeply as she could into his mouth, moaning as she did.

Breaking the french kiss, Almira kissed her way down his chest and stomach as she slowly sank to her knees. Undoing his belt and zipper, she drew the shorts and boxers down his legs until he could step out of them and stand naked before her. She smiled up at him and took hold of his prick with one hand, slowly masturbating him with her fist while she licked the frenum and the slit in his cockhead before opening her mouth to suck his dick.

Eyes closed, Jim concentrated on the sensations Almira was producing in his cock. She bobbed back and forth, each motion of her head taking in a bit more of his proud manhood until finally her nose was in his pubic hair while she deep-throated him. Her hands shifted to his ass and her strokes got longer and faster as she fellated him, her tongue and lips working on his prick to please and excite him. His hands dropped onto her head but he did not try to guide her. Nothing in his life had prepared him for how wonderful a good blowjob from one who knows how could be. It did not take her long to bring him to the point of climax.

"Mira my sweet, I'm about to pop! This is so good! So good! I'm going to – "

She pulled back and closed her jaws slightly, her teeth holding just his cockhead inside as he erupted into her mouth, thick gouts of cum jetting out. When his prick stopped jerking, she allowed it to slip from her lips and looked up at him as he looked down at her to see his spunk on her tongue. Slowly and deliberately, she swallowed, giving him a glimpse of her empty mouth before she turned to licking the last of his ejaculate from his softening ramrod before she stood up again, pulling his hands to her waist.

"That was for both of us, querido, not merely for your pleasure alone. You are a young, handsome stud; y un semental virgen recibirá su yegua terminará muy rápidamente a menos que ella toma el borde primero. I want your first time with a woman to last; to show you how wonderful it can be to mount a woman and ride her to her completion and yours, instead of quick fumbles on a couch or en un automóvil that represent the deflowering of too many newly come to their manhood.

"Does how I am dressed suggest anything to your fertile imagination, cariño?"

Jim's response was to pull her to him and kiss her inviting mouth, slowly, lovingly, and thoroughly. He kissed her cheek, down her neck, and along her breast until he reached the aureola. He pause here for a minute or two to suckle her nipple, laving it and nipping it with his teeth as one hand squeezed her firm tit.

"Not so hard, mi corazón! Gently nibble, do not bite!"

He took the rebuke with good grace, kissing his way to her belly button, flicking his tongue into it, feeling her shiver and giggle at the sensation. He continued on over the curve of her belly to her thong, which he drew off over her hips and down her long, exquisitely shaped legs. She put a hand on his head to balance as she stepped out of them, and to her surprise felt him press her back against the bed so she fell backwards, her legs parting for her lover. He moved to her bare furrow, running his mouth over her labia before he pulled them apart to expose her inner lips and clitoris.

"What an exquisite flower it is that lies hidden between your legs, mi precioso! A red and pink-petaled orchid oozing its sweet nectar for a man to feast upon, like this."

Jim leaned forward and slowly licked the labia his fingers pulled apart, savoring the juices wetting them. Her sweetness excited him and his cock stiffened again as his partner moaned softly. He worked his way in, tickling her inner lips as he moved up to her clitoris. He ran his tongue the length of her pussy, seeing and feeling her clit swell and come out of its hood for him, the stamen of her pussy-flower. He began to lap up the female nectar her coochie secreted under his attentions, starting slowly and gradually licking faster. Mira moaned again and her buttocks tightened as she surrendered herself to the surprisingly talented tongue of her virgin lover.

He kept it up, shifting his attention to her clit, "writing the alphabet" along the clitoral shaft as he introduced Mira's chocho to first one, then two fingers. He slipped them in and out, slowly at first and then more quickly. He pressed up from within her coño, using his finger as an anvil while his tonguetip tapped the bright pink bulb that topped the clitoral shaft as the hammer. Her hips thrust up against his face as she cried out from his attentions.

"Oh, si, papi! Si! Don't stop! Chupa mi toto, mi amor! You're so good! Use my pussy like that! Please! Don't stop! I am so close! I want to cum for you! Use me and bring me off! Make me, mi semental!"

He got his hands under her buttocks and pulled her against his face, getting his mouth over her clitoral glans and labia minora. He sucked hard and her reaction was immediate.

"AIIEEE! Oh, papi!"

Her legs locked around his head and her whole body shook with the force of her climax, a spurt of love-syrup announcing her completion beyond any doubt. She fell back onto the bed, moaning sensuously as she tumbled into the afterglow of her climax. Mira had little time to enjoy it, though, for Jim did not let up on his lover. His fingers continued to stir her honeypot as his tongue worked her clit. She did not resist him at all, her words urging him on, urging him to use her body any way he wished.

"Oh, Jim! This is so good! I give you mi chichis y mi chocho! Use me, mi papacito rico! You are so good! You make me feel so good! Use me! Desgastar el camo!"

He kept on licking and fingering her, pleasuring her powerfully as she moved under him. She thrust her hips into her face, groaning and calling his name as he worked her pussy, wanting the sensation of his teeth, tongue and fingers in her twat. Her fingers clenched in the sheets as he drove her toward another climax, begging him to do what he liked with her body. He sped up and slowed down, extending her ride to the top of the mountain until she could no longer hold back.

"OHHHH, mi tesoro! Metele mas lengua, mi gringo stud! I love it! You're so good!"

With sudden inspiration, he pressed his free hand on her rosebud and sucked her clitoris, lightly nibbling it like a kid with a cracker, and got an instant response.

"AIIEEE! Si! Si! Si! Chupa mi cocha, mi cariño! Por favor, follar mi coño!"

She came again, soaking her mound of Venus with her sweetness, and as her climax faded squirmed out from under Jim, moving up on the bed so her head was on the pillows. She extended her arms to him.

"Come to me, Jim. I want you. I want to feel you in me. Come onto this bed and give me your cock, mi corazón. Take me as a man and spend your juices in my pussy and fill me with your manhood. Come to me."

Breathing hard, his eyes slightly glazed, Jim climbed on the bed, finding his Mayan princess lying back, her legs spread, her juices making her shaved coochie glisten, ready and eager to have him. His prick was rock-hard and ready, but he hesitated. Literally quivering with frustration, he could not move, dared not move, despite Mira's obvious willingness. She sensed it and pulled him to her, not knowing why he had frozen up but eager to help.

"Do not worry, my virgin stud. Let me show you. Get between my legs, like that. Good." She took hold of his penis, her eyes sparkling with anticipation as she lightly masturbated him for a moment. "Oh, yes, mi amor, this is good. Few men are so big." Pulling him into position, she ran his cockhead up and down her vaginal vestibule, lubricating his purple helmet with her hot juices, getting both of them ready. She lined him up and lay back, looking up at him.

"Now, darling Jim, push with your hips and take me. Take me like a man takes a woman. Fuck me."

As he pushed forward, her hips rose to meet his and he slid all the way home into her. As he bottomed out in her sopping cooze, he felt her sigh happily and wrap her arms around him.

"Yes, my stud," she whispered. "That's right. Move your hips and fuck me. I want you to. I want you to spend in me for your first time. Don't worry, I won't break. Give me your beautiful morrongo, my Jim! Give it to me hard!"

Her hands went to his ass, taking hold of his cheeks, guiding him in and out. She set the pace she wanted, thrusting up to meet his downward strokes so he was balls-deep in her mamey and her clitty rubbed on his shaft every time, sending thrills racing through her with each movement in or out of her pussy.

"Oh yes ... like that. Just like that. Fuck me deep! Go all the way in, cariño. Your beautiful salchicha reaches all the way to my womb and I love it! I can feel it all the way up! Give it to me, you potent gringo! Give me your sperm! Don't worry; I am on the pill, mi amor. Just fuck me hard and deep, the way I like it! I love how you are using me! I am your lover and I love how you are fucking mi chocho! Don't stop! Por favor, don't stop!"

Her pussy felt swollen, as it did whenever she was hot and aroused. Almira knew this meant she was building up to a powerful orgasm. Her coochie felt like it was pulsing and she could feel every vein on Jim's marvelous rod as he pistoned in and out. She kissed him, whispering, "So good, so good. Use me, mi corazón! Use me hard! I'm close! Don't stop!"

Her hands moved up to his back, pulling him closer, urging him to pump her. Her belly felt like it had a glowing ball in it, the ball expanding as she edged closer and closer to climax. Her mind retreated, overridden by her need to cum.

"Ai! Ai! Ai! Chingame, papi! Ai! Ai! Ai! Si! Si! Chingame! Ai – Ai – AIEEEE!"

The glowing ball exploded and turned her into a wild thing. Her nails bit into Jim's back as she tried to pull him inside her, wanting to fuse her spirit to his.

For Jim, her begging and the sounds she made as he fucked her were proof he was doing something right. He drove into her hard as she wanted him to, the sensations of his cock in her cunt threatening to overwhelm his self control; so different, so much better than masturbation! He felt his cock swelling as it never had before and realized he was about to cum in her.

"I'm close, Mira! I'm going to – going to – going – AAAAHH!"

He pulled back until only his cockhead was still inside her and drove forward one final time, so hard that their pubic bones smashed together and the tip of his penis hit her cervix. His spunk shot out like bullets from a gun, the sticky liquid coating the interior of her coochie to mix with her feminine oils as he felt her nails dig into his back while she shook with the force of her climax. He slumped forward onto her breasts, his strength momentarily gone, poured into his lover's body as part of his orgasm.

The two of them lay gasping together in the afterglow for a minute before Jim's inherent good manners rolled him to the side. As their breathing returned to normal, Mira raised herself on one elbow to look tenderly at her no longer virgin lover.

"Oh, that was marvelous, my Jim," she said, trailing a lock of her hair over his chest. "It was something very special, the way we spent together for your first time. Your bad fortune in your boat suffering a breakdown is our good fortune in having the time to bed each other. This was your first time, but it will not be your last with me." She settled next to him and he gathered her in, his hands moving slowly along her body, feeling the softness of her skin and inhaling the scent of her hair as they cuddled.

"When first I saw you, my moon-goddess with hair spun of midnight, the Milky Way sparkling in your dark eyes and displaying orbs with shining points of their own that I can reach out and pinch – " he suited action to words, lightly pinching a handy nipple, making her purr and giggle at once " – my thought was that such perfection of curving line, loveliness of face, and grace of movement was created by the gods themselves specifically to drive men who beheld it mad with desire for that they cannot have. I never dreamed that so glorious a woman would notice me, much less take an interest in a virgin gringo with no social graces compared to other men. And the idea she would take me into her bed and teach me about making love to a woman was so far beyond the horizon as to be inconceivable. I do not know why you chose to do this, but the words do not exist for me to express my gratitude, thou most magnificent of lovers and beauteous of women."

Almira kissed him lightly on the lips. "The foolish, shallow girls of the Estados Unidos who pay you no attention not only deny themselves the warming flattery of your honeyed tongue but also the pleasure of that tongue stirring their honeypots until their climaxes break like waves over a reef, and of being taken manfully by one of great stamina fit to match their own. I am proud to be the woman who took your virginity and brought you to the estate of manhood, querido. What is more, that was just the beginning. While you are here, my sweet lover, you will spend your time with me when you are not helping el Capitán Emiliano repair his boat. I will teach you the ways of pleasing a woman, building on what you have clearly learned.

"But one thing puzzles me, papi. You said you had not known the touch of a woman before me; and yet your ability to bring on a woman's orgasm with your lips and teeth and tongue is, as I know, something no man possesses without more than a little practice. I find these two facts to be ... what is the phrase? ... mutually exclusive." The look on her face was not accusatory, but rather puzzled. She knew a great deal about how men's minds work, and she could tell lying was not an art her young stallion had ever studied, much less mastered.

"You know that I am here in Mexico with a couple of hundred fraternity brothers, including the four presumably sweating up the sheets at this very moment with your barmaid and three of those provocatively dressed foxes who frequent the cantina. Perhaps you do not know how fraternities work. If you will permit me, mi diosa divina, I will explain how I acquired the skill you so appreciate.

"Fraternities do not admit all who wish to join. The members of the chapter at your college have to decide if they like a prospect enough to invite him into brotherhood. Most who apply during Rush Week are not asked to pledge.

"There is an exception to this. If you have a brother who is a member of the frat, or if your father was, you are what is known as a 'legacy.' Legacies are automatically asked to pledge, but there is no guarantee they will survive what comes next. What comes next is Hell Week, the initiation of the pledges into the fraternity.

1...34567...12