Loving Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The pledgemaster and the brothers can make the process as easy or as difficult as they wish. If a pledge does not measure up, or if in the case of a legacy the chapter doesn't want him, they can find ways to wash him out, to reject him. The brethren devise all sorts of things, mostly humiliating, to test the pledges and see if they have the determination to stand the gaff. A favorite tactic involves sexual humiliations of one kind or another.

"The Tri-Sigs have a sister sorority, a fraternity for women, Kappa Nu Tau. The two houses have been known to cooperate in the hazing of their pledges. Their zelatrix when I pledged last year was Jayne Hardin. She was a senior and captain of the cheerleaders when I was a freshman en la secundaria, and she made my life as un estudiante de primer año hellish. She knew my fraternity brothers were dubious about my suitability, and as I said she hated me; so she came up with a sadistic test and proposed it to our seniors for the last night of Hell Week.

"The Kappa Nu pledges were to be turned over to our pledgemaster to be used by the brothers as they liked for twelve hours before dumping them out the front door wrapped in sheets for a 'walk of shame' back to the Kappa Nu house. She in turn would get the Tri-Sig pledges, to be used by the sorority's seniors as they liked.

"The brothers outfitted us in jockstraps, sandals, locked-on dog collars and leashes, and marched us over to Kappa Nu Tau, counting a loud, rude cadence all the way. My fellow pledges were parceled out in a slave auction among the seniors and as I found out later spent the night serving and servicing them; but Jayne took control of me personally.

"She and two of her besties brought me to a bedroom where one of the Kappas was lying naked on the bed, her legs spread wide as she used a vibrator on herself, crying out, 'Oh yes ... oh yes ... yes, yes, yes ..." as she masturbated, sliding it in and out of her pussy. It was a show put on for my benefit, for a very specific purpose. \

"I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome but in some respects I'm no different from normal males. The sight of a zorra like her – none of the Kappa Nus are bad-looking, but even Don Juan would have looked twice at this one – playing the puñatera with a dildo right under your nose, the sight and sound and smell of her as she plays with herself, gives us a rampant erection. Jayne and her cohorts gave me maybe half a minute to watch her tormenting herself before they pounced.

"The two friends pinned my arms while Jayne cut the jock off me and replaced it with a bondage device called Kali's Teeth. It's sort of like an athletic supporter that buckles on, but instead of a pouch or a protective cup it has a metal tube hinged on one side with a lock on the other, lined with metal spikes. I was told later dominatrices use them to discipline their sumisos. If you get an erection with that thing strapped on you, it is agonizing, like your aparato is on fire. Unless you have the key, you can't get it off without tearing your pito to shreds. But even that was not the worst."

"What could be worse than that, mi dulce amante?"

"The task that Jayne set me. Starting with that Kappa Nu beauty who had teased me, I had to bring every sophomore and junior Kappa Nu to orgasm, one at a time, before eight o'clock the following morning. There were fourteen of them in all. I was allowed to use my fingers, my tongue and my lips, but not to fuck them; Kali's Teeth saw to that. Every time I started to work on one of them, my cock would get hard, and those sharp teeth bit into me. She intended the experience to hurt, and it did.

"She informed me, with relish, that for each Kappa I failed to bring off I would receive five cuts with a cane. She showed it to me. It was one of those whippy birch canes, like British headmasters used to use on the boys at places like Eton and Rugby in the 19th Century, the sort of punishments Kipling and Hughes wrote about. A cane like that leaves bruises through a heavy shirt. When swung by someone with a sadistic nature like Jayne Hardin at a naked back it draws blood and leaves scars, according to British boarding school literature.

"That was what she intended for me if I failed, as she expected I would. Please fourteen women in one night? Impossible, she thought! If I did achieve my goal, she told me with a laugh, I'd be dressed up and brought back to the Tri-Sig house escorted by every girl to whom I'd given an orgasm. But if I failed, I would be whipped, hogtied, and dumped naked on the doorstep, where I would likely be told by the pledgemaster that I had failed the initiation and to darken their door no more."

With a shudder, Mira put her arms around him, unconsciously feeling for scars. Seeming not to notice, Jim continued.

"I had seen enough porn featuring oral sex to have a good idea of what I needed to do to please the Kappa Nus. I did the cockteaser first. She was easy to bring to completion, because she'd already gotten herself most of the way to climax. Then I did the two girls who had helped Jayne lock that vicious thing onto me, one after the other. They liked seeing each other writhe on the bed as I performed cunnilingus on them one at a time, masturbating while they watched, so I got them off quickly too. Each of the girls also, whether they realized it or not, taught me tricks and guided me around the female sexual anatomy, so I became more proficient. I learned things from each Kappa who laid herself down on that bed for me to eat out. The more girls I serviced, the more I learned and the better I got at oral sex, despite the pain from that bondage toy.

"Part way through, the sophomore whose room it was, Nora – I got to know her later; she's a Scrounger on Kappa Nu's Junkyard Challenge team – had her time with me. She's a sweetheart type, and hadn't much liked the plan Jayne had devised, much less what she saw it was doing to me even though she went along with it. She could tell I was tiring, so she made me a cup of coffee with lots of sugar and gave me one of those energy drinks in the miniature bottles, you know? It gave me the strength to finish the mission. Fourteen girls spent on my tongue, and not a single complaint.

"Jayne was shocked when she learned I had brought all of her sorority sisters to orgasm successfully, but she had no choice but to live up to her terms. The girls watched as she unhooked me from that instrument of the devil. Nora brought me back to her room, cut the dog collar off me, patched me up, and got me an ice pack for my tool. I was allowed to sleep for a couple of hours – she insisted I take the bed while she curled up on big pillows on the carpet – and at six o'clock in the morning I was awakened by two girls bringing me breakfast in bed and acting deferential, which seemed to irritate Nora.

"More Kappas came in and gave me a sponge bath and a shave, and then dressed me in the outfit of a Scottish Highlander complete to sword and dirk. They brought me to the living room and all fourteen of them posed for a photo with me, me in a kilt and them in come-hither outfits that left little to the imagination. At eight o'clock, they gave me a triumphant parade back to the frat house, where they knocked on the door and demanded the pledgemaster call every Tri-Sig out onto the porch. When they came out, the Kappa Nus formed a half-circle around me and sang an old folk song they had put new words to, in four part harmony:

" 'Here's to the prof of sexology,
Master of female anatomy;
Rare boy, he; and rare girls, we,
To have had his oral proficiency!
To the prof, kaye aye aye aye
To the best, kaye aye aye aye
To the rest, kaye aye aye aye
Aye all day!'

"Then, one at a time, they knelt before me in tribute, gathered up the pledges that had spent the night with the Tri-Sigs, and left. In solemn ceremony, I was admitted to the Sigma Sigma Sigma fraternity that evening."

Mira digested the story, continuing to stroke him with her sable hair. At last she said, "Mi amor, that explains why you froze when it came to the moment where I was so wet and ready to receive your swollen pinga. That quedada Jayne is a cabrona, veridad. Her setting you up to fail so she could whip you was only part of what she tried to do. She tried to use that abrazadera de castidad masculino and her sisters to condition you so you would never be able to know the joy of making love with a woman! She wanted not merely to scar your back, but to scar your heart and your soul.

"I swear by Santa Maria Magdalena, if ever I meet that puta I will have her fucked to death by donkeys! To do such a thing to an innocent is an abomination before God.

"However," she went on, reaching down to take hold of his penis and move her hand slowly up and down its shaft, "you are not so innocent as you were, mi corazón. We have una noche de amor before us, and I do not want to waste as single moment in which I may teach you and in which we may satisfy each other. Are you willing, mi semental agradable?"

"When a goddess offers herself to a mere mortal only a fool would refuse her, and I am not a fool, mi diosa del amor de la noche. I am yours to be taught, thou wise and precious beauty."

Almira climbed out of the bed for a minute, slowly and sensually shedding her robe and heels. She rejoined him, settling on his chest, her moist, shaved mound inches from his nose.

"Start by putting your honey tongue to work on my pussy, my stud," she whispered huskily. ""Ensnare me with your lips and teeth and tongue. Send me flying to the stars and make my womb explode with ecstasy. Make me a slave to the pleasure you give, mi amor, so I spend in your mouth."

He brought his mouth to the junction of her inner lips, where her clit was already standing free of its hood, showing her anticipation and eagerness. She inhaled sharply as he blew a thin stream of air at the little pink bud, and a thrill coursed through her. Her nipples hardened and her concha felt as if it was swelling. He set to work with his tongue and she arched her back, pulling his head to her slit and encouraging him to use her puss.

"Oh, you're good, my Jim. So very good. Go up and down, I like that best. Ohhh .... yes, like that, mi amor, like that! Oh, so very good. Don't stop, my sweet gringo stud. I want to spend on your tongue."

Jim continued to lick and nibble at her clitoris and the clitoral shaft. Mira pushed her pelvis forward again; he curled his tongue and drove it between the labia minora, going "Brrrrr!" with his lips. She shuddered as another thrill raced up her spine to vibrate in her brain and ignite a fire in her pleasure center. He got his hands on her buttocks and moved her against his face, licking and teasing her sweet, liquid center as her divine triangle oozed her feminine wine onto his face.

"Si ... si, mi hermosa amigo ... do me that way! So good! So hot, your tongue! So hot on my pussy! You drive me wild! Por favor, don't stop! Use me and make me spend for you!"

Her pelvis rocked back and forth like a rider at the canter, the changing sensations of his mouth on her twat driving her wild. Her nipples swelled and tightened, and her body flushed with desire as Jim continued to work her pussy, pushing her to orgasm. Her mind receded as her body's demands increased. She pulled his head to her mound as he lashed her clit and pushed her over the edge.

"AIIIEEEE! Si! Si! Si!"

Her whole body shuddered convulsively and her juices soaked his face as she came for him, skyrockets exploding in her head as her concha squeezed a penis that wasn't there. She fell forward onto the headboard, and slid down his body, instinctively searching for a cock to fill her up. She found his waiting erection and lewdly rubbed her wet box over his rod before reaching down to guide him into her. She sighed with contentment and began to move on his rampant penis.

"This is what lovemaking should feel like," she whispered as her hips rose and fell, alternately taking him deep inside her coochie and pulling back until just his cockhead remained inside her labia before sinking back down and filling her eager cunt with his hard male flesh again. His hands rose instinctively to her proud bust, cupping and squeezing her boobs and rolling her turgid nipples between thumbs and index fingers. She moaned as the sensation heterodyned with her throbbing womb to trigger a second climax.

"Ohhhh, yessss!" she hissed as her vaginal walls spasmed with pleasure and more of her juices drenched their conjoined crotches. "Give it to me, mi amor! Fuck my pussy! Fill me up! Don't stop! I want you to give me your sperm! Use my body for our pleasure and pleasure yourself!"

He began to thrust up into her as she dropped down onto his cock, her hips rocking as they fucked. Mira began to gasp and moan as she felt her next orgasm rising in her concha, a golden burn, a fire she wanted to feel consume her.

"Yes, papi! Like that! Like that! Drive into me hard like that! Si! Si! Oh, you're so big, una retazo macizo enorme, and hard like a rock! Give it all to me! Give me all your juice, papi! Fill me full of it! Please! Give it to me!"

He squirmed under her and sat partway up, high enough to latch onto a hard velvety nipple, holding himself there with an arm around her. His other hand dropped to her mound, finding her clitoral shaft. He began to rub it quickly, at the same time wiggling his fingers so they tapped her clit. Mira's reaction was immediate and powerful.

"AIIIIEEEEEE! AIEEEEHHEE! AAAAHHH!"

The orgasm triggered by Jim's fingers exploded in her womb like a chrysanthemum firework, a massive skyburst followed by thousand of tiny shimmering star-climaxes. Her pussy clamped spasmodically again and again at the thick penis filling it, triggering in turn a volcanic eruption of white spunk that felt to both of them like molten rock greedily burning its way through them, trailing satisfaction everywhere it touched. Still locked together, they fell back onto the bed, hungry mouths seeking and finding each other, passionate deep kisses extending their pleasure as the two lovers fell from their sexual peak, swooping into the valley of the afterglow like a pair of falcons.

When they could speak again, Mira looked into her formerly virgin lover's eyes and stroked his light brown hair.

"Mi corazón, such power you have between your legs! You have worn me out. You know by instinct what will please a woman. Any girl who is able to lure you to her bed will not leave unsatisfied, I think. And any you lure there will not be sorry she chose to bed you. I will teach you things, but already you know what is most important: to pay attention to your partner and respond to what she finds pleasurable. When you leave Chicalo, my Jim, you will leave secure in the knowledge you can satisfy any woman in the bedroom. And you know something? Most men think they can, but few really do. You are one of the latter. All you need is confidence and experience, and those I will give you.

"And something else I will give you, and you will give me, is a shower. Go to the baño, set out towels, and run the water. I will be along in a moment."

Shortly she joined him in the bath, and the lovers passed a pleasant interlude washing each other under the shower spray, with special attention paid to tits, cock, pussy and asses, interspersed with long, deep kisses resulting in an erection that was easy for Mira to soap up and rinse. They dried each other with the hotel's thick, fluffy bath sheets, and when they emerged found their carna de amor freshly made up with new silk sheets. Jim picked up his snifter and Mira did the same.

"Here's to you, my Mayan princess."

She touched his glass with hers. "And to you also, my gringo stallion. Drain it dry, and let us go to bed. I will be dreaming of you, my Jim."

"And I of you, my lovely night-blooming flower."

Matching action to words, they finished their drinks and snuggled together under the sheet she drew over their bodies. He head on his chest and their arms around each other, sleep came quickly in the tropical night.

They woke once in the night, and she initiated another session of lovemaking that ended in orgasm for both of them before they returned to the sleep of the cherished. When the noise of the town rising to begin the new day intruded into their love nest, they reluctantly rejoined the world.

When the two of them walked into the dining room hand in hand, Almira with the glow of a woman who has been well and truly satisfied by the man she is with, and Jim restraining the man's tendency to strut because he knows the woman at his side has chosen to sleep with him and is happy she did, jaws dropped. Warwick, Hayes, Ohnaka, and Tarpals knew very well that up to now the Professor's batting average with girls had been 0.000; and Idola, Ximena, Raquella and Dayanara knew that Doña Almira rarely if ever slept with a guest, much less one a couple of the local lovelies had called un babuino yanqui.

The two of them sat at the manager's table, Jim seating her as if she were of the blood royal. Coffee, papaya with lemon juice, and fresh rolls appeared automatically. The two ate mechanically, more interested in gazing at each other than consuming nourishment. When they had finished and were on third cups of coffee, Emiliano, who had watched his passenger's changed demeanor with secret amusement, came to the table.

"Doña Almira, I wonder if I might borrow Señor Jim for a few hours? If we are to repair the Ojo Grande, we must begin preparing her. She has to be careened, and the tide is rising. We must position her before high water, and to do that she must be lightened. I need to remove as much from her as possible, and I could use his help."

Jim looked at the captain. "And more than mine, I daresay." He stood up and walked over to where his frat brothers and their girls were relaxing over coffee.

"All right, my brothers, up off your behinds! There's work to be done. El Capitán Emiliano needs our help to strip the boat so she can be careened. Your girls can get along without you for a couple of hours. Almira, mi amor, could we trouble you for the use of a storeroom so items we take off the boat don't go astray?"

She joined him at the Tri-Sigs' table. "I have a place that will do. Follow me, gentlemen." Phrased that way, the four had no choice but to follow her as she took Jim's hand and led them to a large old-fashioned walk-in freezer in the basement, with a door that would have done credit to a bank vault.

"The original refrigerator of the Azul," she explained. "Mother replaced it with several smaller, more efficient units when I was about ten years old, when she had the kitchen rebuilt. I think it will serve the purpose. You can come and go through the delivery door there," she added, pointing to a large iron-strapped plank door that led up to the street.

The Tri-Sigs, Julio and the captain set to work ferrying everything that was not nailed down, and a couple of things that were, from the boat to the storeroom. Many things made the trip up to the hotel's former reefer. The other boys headed up to their rooms to change into swim trunks and pick up their girls for a day on the beach, while Jim and the two Mexicans used muscle power and three shovels provided by Almira to bury two anchors deep in the sand above the high water mark. The next thing was to crank the winch to pull the Ojo Grande parallel to the beach and as far up on the sand as they could. The trio then begin digging on the landward side, scooping sand out to let the boat settle evenly and raise the cooling water intake out of the water as the tide fell.

1...45678...12