Loving Husband/Loving Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to take a recess?" I said.

"Oh no. We can't stop now. I want to hear him fucking me."

"Did it get noisy?"

"I have no idea. I just know he was a wonderful, marvelous man. I opened up to feel his beautiful cock do beautiful things inside me. Let's listen."

She sat on the carpet. I followed her lead and we leaned back against the recliner, cuddled like sweethearts. She radiated heat of erotic and sexual stimulation that began when I drove her to the hotel that afternoon, heat that reached several boiling points since then, and could boil again with any increase of the flame. I hit the play button.

Wet, suck sounds. Jill sounding her gasps, soft little moans and sighs and ooooohs. Returning to earth.

"We missed your orgasm. Did you scream? You often do."

"I have no memory if I did or not. Is there a rewind?"

"Surely there is. I have to figure out how," I said squinting at the monitor.

"Oh never mind. We can play it again any time."

"You want to hear him fuck you."

"So do you. As much as I want to hear."

"We're in this together."

We both were required to wait. Muffled sounds of two bodies on a bed. Movement. Sheets wrinkling. A squeak of box springs. Two bodies stretching out side by side. Deep breathing.

S: Jill, you are utterly delicious. Sweet honey from the sexiest woman I have had in many years. Maybe ever.

J: Your mouth was extraordinarily good to me. You gave me a very powerful orgasm. A huge star burst cumming.

What an extraordinary and powerful experience! Cuddled with my wife, sitting on the carpet, listening to a recording of her having sex with another man in a hotel room. Listening to him praise her cock sucking skills. Listening to her tell him how his mouth on her pussy made her cum. Emotional surges and piercing on many levels, from many different directions.

S: This might be poor timing, but I need to ask...You and Jack...All is smooth and stable on the home front?

J: Jack and I? We are fine. No black clouds or troubled waters there.

S: I'm happy to hear that. You are even more desirable than my fantasies could manage. And I lust for your body. But...I'm not eager to face a husband pointing a pistol at me. That is why I asked.

J: You don't have to worry about that at all. Oh no. He won't be coming after you with a pistol. In fact, he doesn't even have one. In fact, if it were such that you two met, I think you would hit it off and become friends. You have a lot in common. You are safe with me, my lover. Trust me on that.

"I forgot all about that," Jill said. "That brief discussion of you."

"I'm going to buy a pistol."

She wrapped her hand around my cock. "With this heavy artillery, why would you need a pistol?"

We listened to the recording. Steve making love to my wife. Sounds of his kissing her. Her fragile, exquisite tones of pleasure.

"He's sucking my nipple, his finger is massaging my clit. I clearly remember that."

Kissing her lips, sucking her nipple, fingering her clit, taking his time to fill her with lovely pleasures and desire. A sudden creak of box springs. A sudden loud sound like a burst of static.

"What is that?"

"I don't know!... Yes I do. That's me getting condoms out of the purse."

J: Allow me

S: God what a turn on, watching you roll that rubber on me.

J: We both want this big, hard, man thing inside me.

My cock made a spontaneous leap to "mythological proportions." Jill held it and looked at me with that wide eyed awe, wonder, depthless delight and knowledge I have seen in her face many times before.

Getting into position. I imagined rather than heard his knees pressing the mattress.

"Are your knees pulled back?"

"As far back as I can pull them, and spread as wide as I can.... Ah dear God, Jack. He fills me and takes me. I am a woman..." She closed her eyes and her body rippled from inner spasms. My cock got so big and throbbing hard from the words she spoke I thought it might burst. "Hit the stop button," she ordered.

She pushed me to lie back on the carpet, then she arranged herself over me and guided my cock to her and sank down to capture me in her wet heat and gripping surround. Her kimono was opened and her breasts hung free, her belly folded, as she squirmed on the fullness of my cock pressing her inner limits. He head was thrown back and her eyes closed, tendons visible in her neck. She had entered her very own slut space. "Turn it back on," she said.

I was in an erotic seizure, listening to Steve Larsen fuck my wife. Their bodies were joined, just as I was then joined to her. Their sexual energies were united. Their desires and needs unleashed to race in tandem. I have seen it. Jill opened to other men who filled her and took her. I listened to her describe it when she had Roger and Larry. But listening to the recording, with her on top and filled with my cock as she listened to Steve fuck her only a few hours earlier, was a sharing containing an impact unlike anything we had shared before.

"Oh dear God, Jack. His is in me. You are in me. It's like both your cocks are in me at the same time. I am a woman!" She swooped down and kissed me. "I opened myself completely for him, for his cock to fill me and possess me. Listen to him fuck me."

We listened to Steve on her, moving in her. The universal sounds of sexual coupling. The broken, ragged breathing and panting. The slap of skin on skin, body to body. Groins grinding together. The sometimes audible wet smucky sound of his cock thrusting in and out. His grunts and snorts. Her cries of pleasure sounding like notes from a variety of musical instruments. They fucked a long while, as the entire world revolved only for the two of them.

J: Oh Steve yes, yes! Fuck me! Do it to me, do me, do me!

"Is that me!?"

"Unless a stunt girl came in to play the scene, it's you."

"I don't remember saying anything like that."

"That bugged purse caught you en flagrante."

"This is quite...amazing." And she meant it. Her eyes round and a bit stunned. "What else did I say or do?"

"We shall find out."

They fucked. The musical instruments of her passion and pleasures gained volume and force. A vibrant, resonant chord drawn from a cello. A high, keen edged ripple of a clarinet. She was reaching for her orgasm.

Utter silence. As rocking as a slap to the face. We stared at each other in bug eyed ignorance.

"What happened?"

"Don't ask me. Did you knock the purse off the table or something?"

"You serious? He was on top of me. Had me pinned to the bed with his mighty cock. I was about to cum. No way could I move away from that."

"Well, something happened."

The sudden silence from the speakers had the effect of a bucket of ice water dumped on us. Jill got off of me and my mighty erection softened. "Let me see if I can figure this out," I said.

I couldn't figure it out. I spent an hour trying. Read the instruction sheet twice, and a third time. Clicked the cursor on everything on the monitor. I did find the rewind function. Went back to their fucking gallop, where utter silence fell like a lead weight. "It's not the computer," I deduced. Jill wandered out, in frustration. I thought, and tried everything I could think of. I began to seethe with anger. Jill wandered back in. "Any luck?"

"It has to be the device itself. Just up and quit. You know what I paid for this damn thing?"

"Take it back. Demand a refund."

"Yeah, right. The guy listens to my wife fuck another man. Confirms a faulty gizmo. Cheerfully replaces it with a new one."

"Poor baby. We both are impaled on the horns of a dilemma, as they say."

We went to bed. I was mad as hell, cursing and muttering. Jill was soft and benevolent, a woman well fucked by her lover and her husband.

"You will have to tell me what else I missed."

"If I can," she said. "This has been an amazing experience. I clearly heard my voice in the speakers, but if I hadn't heard I wouldn't remember at all shouting out those words. I wonder how that happens and why it happens? Sometimes being aware, sometimes not."

"Same with a man, I suppose. We bellow like bulls when we cum. So we are told. We might or might not hear ourselves."

"Not quite the same. A man has one shot. A woman can ride a crest over and over. Our total surrender can go on and on. We can lose all awareness of who we are, where we are, what words come out of our mouths. I do that with you, don't I?"

"Often. It varies. It depends on so many variables. Your most endearing response is laughter. Sometimes your pleasure is so intense you sound peals of spontaneous, helpless laughter."

"Do I? That has to be the ultimate meaning of 'The Joy of Sex.'"

"Well, the Joy of sex is what we have always sought. And we found it always, I think. You found it with most of our threesome men. No doubt with Larry Felts. Can you remember shouting at him from slut space?"

She laughed deeply. "Not at all. He is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. Surrender to animal sex inflicting amnesia."

"I take you there, but any man could take you there, if he is the right man, at the right time. I recognized that when we were young and first in love."

"Yes you did. And I knew then we were soul mates, and I wanted you forever."

"So tell me the rest of your affair this afternoon."

"He took me there. To total surrender. He was the right man at the right time. He was a perfect host as well as a perfect lover. It was really a lazy sort of afternoon. We talked of I don't know what. He mentioned you again, I think, but I can't clearly remember. Nothing disrespectful. I would remember that. We kissed a lot. Caressed and fondled a lot. I sucked him off once more. I had to. His cock that ideal size and shape and beauty. Going deep in my mouth and throat. He ordered the fruit and cheese platter. We talked. He is really a very interesting man. Well educated. Well traveled. He asked me quite a few questions. Nothing too personal. Just wanting to know who I was. He fucked me again. For a long time. He took me to total surrender. But nothing wild. Orgasms in rolling waves, on and on... I called you and you came for me...Oh Jack my love. So big and hard you are. Put it in me. Fuck your wife who loves you and only you."

*****

For two days I vented. Hating and silently cursing modern technology. "Information Technology" they call it. Our acquired dependency on the damned stuff. Televisions, cell phones, lap tops, dozens of other computer chip gadgets that make up our primary confirmation we are alive and functioning. And from that I only asked for, and paid for, a minor sample of IT to record my wife fucking another man. And it went glitch, like they all do sooner or later. I only heard a part of what happened. I had to imagine the rest.

On the second day I came home and Jill was out. I called her on my cell, the IT gadget I couldn't live without.

"Sorry, Jack. I should have called you. I had some errands to run. I'll be back shortly."

She came back more Longley than shortly. I was about to get antsy. When I saw her I had a complete revolution of mood swing. Man did she look good! Over the past year or so she had revamped her wardrobe, and with unerring verve and aesthetic sensitivity had adapted young woman sexy fashion to perfectly match her fifty two years. She wore a long batik skirt in earth tones that kind of wrapped her like a sarong. It revealed the lines of her hips and legs. It made a strong suggestion it could quickly unwrap. Her blouse was cream color soft and clinging material, puffed short sleeves and a scalloped neck line of daring reveal. Inviting. She wore Senorita type gold hoop ear rings. She was a knock out! Sexy and beautiful.

"I've been with Steve," she said.

I had another instant three hundred sixty degree mood shift.

"Whoa..."

"Hang on, hang on. We had a long talk."

"You sang him his swan song of one and done."

"Sort of..."

"Jill..."

"Fix us some drinks. You will find this interesting."

God. "Interesting," she said. How enormous understatement can sometimes be. How beguiling my wife can sometimes be! I couldn't get a clear reading of just what mood her demeanor was conveying as I poured us Merlot to drink. It was something like one time I will never forget, when she marched into the den and said to me, "I have a plan." I don't recall exactly what the plan was about, but her unexpected body language and eye expression gave those four words importance and accomplishment that left a delighted imprint on my brain. I had a strong feeling that Jill "had a plan."

"Okay," she said. "Here's the deal. He called me yesterday."

"You failed to mention that yesterday."

"I did. For a reason. I've been thinking of us listening to the recording."

"So have I! And the damned thing cutting out right in the middle."

"It was so strange, hearing myself. So strangely exciting. But hearing and thinking about it, I remembered things that really got me to thinking. Your fleeting place in our conversations. You know, we seemed to have lost sight of the possibility of me finding a man for a threesome when I go solo. The more I thought about listening to the record, the more I thought that Steve might be suitable for us."

"Any specific recall?"

"That's just it. Nothing specific. All intuitive sense. He is an evolved and sophisticated man. That kind of hovered over us in all our courtship and certainly when we got together for sex. The more I remembered from the record, the more I felt sure he could ease into a threesome with us, without knowing that at all, if you follow what I'm saying."

"I'm trying my best. Your not exactly following a straight line."

She laughed. Guilty and happy. "Well, I called him today. Asked to meet and talk."

"Where?"

"His house, as it turned out."

She fucked him again. I had no doubt at all.

"He wants to meet you," she said. "Talk it over."

Her lips had a wide smile. Her eyes a gleam. She was chuffed with triumph. A woman with a plan.

"Uh... I see." I said, feeling hollow in my solar plexus, floored. "Just how did you two arrive at that?"

She sipped her drink and eyed me with that telling gleam, lids relaxed, in charge.

"With bold and daring finesse on my part. And a little white lying."

Teasing me. Toying with me. Reverting to a moment of slutty game playing.

"First, of course, was a long bout of passionate kissing. That was out of our control. But I collected myself and said 'There is something we need to talk about, Steve.' He certainly didn't panic. He is a smoothie, like I told you. I told him that you knew, that I had confessed to you."

"Bold and daring. And he said...?"

"That is the interesting part. He said it crossed his mind that you and I might have a special arrangement. Partly because I was so unruffled in falling into a sexual fling with him, and because he was aware that married couples our ages sometimes agreed outside affairs were permissible. That likelihood got a boost when you called me and I took the call in front of him and spoke so nonchalantly to you. He's a smoothie for sure. That inspired me to conceal the truth in a lie. I told him we did have an understanding, but not quite what he was thinking. I told him you had shared me with another man in a threesome two or three times over the course of our marriage.

"That surprised him. I could see gears in his head spinning at full speed. He wanted to know what our afternoon in the hotel was all about, really?

I told him it was all about me, responding to him, becoming infatuated, getting hot as hell for his body. Technically the truth, for we had sort of forgot about me looking for a threesome man. And that our afternoon had proven him to be a wonderful lover that thrilled me and pleased me most fully. Then he wanted to know exactly what your reaction was when I confessed to you.

"I said you were shocked, at first. But after a long talk you remembered watching other men take me on the same bed, and your shock that I had fucked him took a different course. That my being with him brought back that same shattering excitement you knew when you watched other men fuck me on the same bed. A whopper of a lie, of course. But he seemed to buy it. He was intrigued for sure. He wanted to know just were we all stood now. I told him I wanted you with me if I fucked him again. That's just the way it was.

"He didn't know what to say. He admitted that was way outside his sexual experience, which he thought was quite broad. He couldn't understand how you could go along with it. I told him it was a very singular meeting of minds and capacities that led us to our first other man, but it was a deeply thrilling and rewarding experience for both of us. We cherished the memories of our threesomes, and had no regrets at all. I assured him we hadn't set him up. The idea was all mine. His fucking me that afternoon was so perfectly wonderful I could not live with myself if I didn't tell you. Hope you would understand. Hope with me that Steve might become a new partner for us."

"It all sounds like a masterful presentation," I said. "You think it was convincing?"

"Oh I think it was. Some delayed reaction time might be called for. He will think about it. A lot. I feel sure. I sweetened the pot."

"You fucked him again."

"Yes I did, Jack. I sucked his cock again, but not to orgasm. I opened my legs for him to fuck me. I broke our rule. With deliberate and calculated risk. He wanted me one more time all for himself. He enjoyed me very, very much. But I thought of you while he fucked me. As much as I thought of him. When I left my last words to him were, 'This is our last private sex. If we do this again, my husband must be with us.' His last words to me were, 'I want to meet your husband. Talk it over.'"