All Comments on 'Loving My Mom Pt. 01'

by Uncle Pervey

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOT

LIKED YOUR STORY CANNT WAIT TO READ NEXT CHAPTER

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 19 years ago
Started okay, ended poorly

Its hard to get into this story because it keeps jumping in perspective and between past and present tense. Further, why would you write a 4-chapter story over two pages and then leave it "to be continued"? Either group it all together in a more efficient manner or give us the whole story at once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
proof your story

you need to proofread before submitting to keep the story moving smoothly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Shitty

Why didn't you put it in the Anal section?

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

Wow.......you suck at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice story

cant wait for other part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice story

cant wait for other part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice!

There are 2 quite big problems though:

1. You keep switching person, which REALLY breaks the flow and makes the story seem far worse than it should be.

2. After a small amount of time Johnny starts speaking like his mother, ie drunk, with lots of commas and repeated words. He isn't drunk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where''s the beef?

Backdoor has its place, but with your own mom? So often authors convert the 'mother' character into just some slut who happens to tend home instead of all that that relationship means. If all you ever thought of your mom was wondering how she could be a slutty girlfriend, then that's a pity...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree with the last anon

Sure, eventually a boy might want to fuck his mother up the ass, as a change of pace or to find out what it feels like. But, come on, what any normal red-blooded kid's interested in is that hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. Face it, it's his mother's cunt that gets a son harder than anything else ever can, not her backdoor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love my mom's hairy pussy!

My mom only slightly trims her pubic hair, but that's the way I like it. I've always liked seeing a woman's hairy triangle, it draws my eyes to it, and makes me horny. My mom knows this, and around the house she often will only wear a t-shirt. This usually leaves part of her pubic hair visible. If the t-shirt is white, her dark areolas are usually visible through it. Her nipples are always poking out, regardless of temperature, that always turns me on too. When she's doing odds, and ends, around the house, I can't help but get aroused watching her. Mom can tell by the way I'm looking at her, that I want to be inside of her, and that makes her horny. We fuck in many different positions, but I like being on top of her best. Something to do with feeling a little more controlling, like I'm holding her down. I like to watch her pubic triangle, and her pussy swallowing my cock as I fuck her. She likes to watch it too, and it makes her moan even more, so I pound into her harder. There's something about it being taboo that makes it even hotter for both of us when we fuck. I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing, than listening to my mother having an orgasm, and I'm coming hard inside her tight pussy at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Gay son fatasy

AmethystQueenAmethystQueenover 6 years ago
What a naughty boy...

I didn't want to like this story as Mom is taken advantage of at first, but wow! Great storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointing Non-Climax!!!

Ditto of titlel

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68over 1 year ago

Such a shame that it goes from 1st person to 3rd person & back to 1st. Please, either write it all as the 1st person perspective or 3rd, but NOT both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous