Loving My Mother

Story Info
Love and lust between mother and son.
5.5k words
4.43
193.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nomad3
Nomad3
10 Followers

The end of period bell rang, and we all filed out of the classroom after the Physics teacher had given us our assignment for the week. It was 3:00 PM, on a typically wet and miserable English Friday afternoon in April. As I had free periods for the rest of the afternoon, I headed for the library, intending to get a head start on the assignment, so that I could relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend without worrying about school work.

I had turned 18 a few months before, and was in the final year of my A-levels, trying to get good enough grades so that I could study Chemistry at University in the autumn.

When I got to the library, it was packed with kids killing time waiting for the school bus, because the weather was so bad outside. There was lots of noise and boisterousness in the room, and I realised it would be impossible for me to get any work done there, so I decided to head home and work in my room.

It was a fifteen minute walk home, and by the time I got there I was soaked. The house was quiet, so I assumed my mum was out shopping. I knew my dad wouldn't be around, because he was away on business and wouldn't be back for another week.

I went to my room and stripped off completely, and then walked to the bathroom to get a towel so I could dry off. As I opened the bathroom door, I got the shock of my life. There was my mother, lying naked in the bathtub! I obviously startled her, because she jumped and went to cover her boobs and pussy with her hands. "Oh god, I'm sorry mum, I didn't know you were home." I said as I turned to leave.

"It's OK, David," she replied. "You don't have to go. I was just a bit shocked because I didn't know it was you for a second." Mum obviously wasn't too upset, because, as she talked, she moved her hands down by her sides, and almost seemed to be inviting me to look at her naked body.

Her words didn't really register with me because I was too busy staring at her body. I had never seen a naked woman before, because I was very shy and I had never had a proper girlfriend. As a result I had a ravenous curiosity as far as the opposite sex were concerned.

Mum was in her early fifties - she had given birth to me fairly late in life - but she still had a great body. She had a curvy figure, without being too fat, and lovely slim legs. Her breasts were magnificent - large and pendulous, and topped with dark areolae and firm, erect nipples. Even though her pussy was covered by a large bush of dark brown hair, the top of her slit was still visible at the junction of her thighs, and as I continued to stare at her naked form, she opened her legs slightly, as if to give me a better view. I could now see her vaginal lips quite clearly, and I swallowed hard as I took in the sight of her pussy in all its glory.

I suddenly realised I had been staring at her body for quite a while, and when I looked into her eyes, she was looking straight back at me, and I could tell she knew that I had been ogling her body. My face reddened, as I realised I had been caught out, but mum just smiled at me and asked how she could help me.

"Ummm ... I ... I need a towel to dry off," I stuttered.

"Help yourself, dear." Mum said cheerfully, as though what was happening was a perfectly normal, everyday occurrence.

I took a clean towel from the shelf, and was about to leave, when I heard mum say "Can I help you with anything else dear?" I turned to look at her, and I realised she was staring at my cock! I looked down and suddenly realised that staring at my mum's body had given me a full erection, with the purple head poking out of my foreskin, and a large dollop of pre-come on the tip. Now utterly embarrassed, I covered my manhood with the towel and stammered "N..n..no thanks ... I'm f..f..fine," before quickly turning and rushing out of the bathroom.

I ran into my bedroom and shut the door, my head spinning with what I had just witnessed. I had been attracted to my mum for a while, but I never thought I would get the opportunity to see her naked. I dried myself off with the towel, and then lay down on my bed to collect my thoughts. Just then, I heard my mum come out of the bathroom. As she passed my bedroom door she said "I'm just going to make a cup of tea, would you like one, dear?"

"Umm ... Yes please mum; that would be great." I replied.

I heard her footsteps on the stairs as she went down to make the tea. I couldn't stop thinking about what I had just seen, and images of my mum's beautiful tits and pussy filled my head. Without really thinking about what I was doing, my hand moved to my cock and I began to slowly stroke it up and down.

I always assumed - fairly naturally, I guess - that my mum wouldn't be interested in me in a sexual way. But it was the way she had asked if there was anything else she could do for me while staring openly at my cock that had me wondering. Was she just teasing me, or did she really have feelings for me? I was far too shy and nervous to try my luck with her - I would be devastated if she rejected me, and it would create a terrible atmosphere between us that I'm sure my dad would pick up on.

Even so, I couldn't get the images of her full breasts and luscious pussy lips out of my head, and I gripped my tool more forcefully and wanked myself off with long slow strokes. I had my eyes closed as I replayed the scene in my head, stroking my cock a little faster.

After a minute or so I opened my eyes and got the shock of my life - mum was watching me from the doorway! I was so engrossed that I hadn't heard her coming up the stairs. We both stared at each other for a few seconds, before I blurted out "Oh god, mum, I'm so sorry."

Mum looked shocked at first, but then she slowly smiled at me. "It's OK dear, you don't need to apologise," she said.

I'm not sure why, but I didn't try to cover myself up, and as I looked at her, I noticed she was still staring at my cock. The fact that she wasn't making any attempt to leave the room had me wondering whether she was becoming physically attracted to me in the same way that I was with her. I decided to test her reaction.

I started slowly stroking up and down on my hard dick, while at the same time studying my mother's reaction. Her expression changed - her mouth now slightly open - but I couldn't work out whether it was from disgust or lust. She didn't say anything for several seconds, but then she swallowed hard, and I knew I was exciting her. It must have been only a few seconds later (but it seemed like a lifetime) when mum finally tore her gaze away from my groin. She looked me in the eye, smiled radiantly, and said "Don't be long, David. Your cup of tea is waiting for you downstairs, dear."

"Yes, yes, YES!" I said to myself after mum had gone. I now knew that mum wanted me. I also knew that as long as she didn't initiate anything, she could convince herself that she wasn't doing anything wrong. This was fine by me. I planned to take things slowly, so as not to panic her, and let her proceed at her own pace.

I got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen. Mum was in front of the sink, preparing vegetables for dinner. She wasn't wearing her normal long cotton robe, but a very nice silky one in deep blue with a flower print. It was much shorter than her cotton one, and it came to rest just below the swell of her buttocks, showing off her legs to perfection. Seeing her dressed like this caused my penis to stiffen again.

"Mum, I'm sorry you had to see me like that," I said to her, referring to me masturbating.

"It's fine sweetheart, really," she said. "It's only natural at your age, with all those hormones rushing around in your system."

"Thanks for being so understanding mum," I said, and I went over and gave her a big hug from behind. It may have seemed an innocent enough gesture, but I wanted her to know that I fancied her as much as (if not more than) she fancied me. So, as I hugged her, I made sure that my left hand came round her body and landed on her right breast, while at the same time gently pushing my erection into her bum cheek. I didn't squeeze her boob, just cupped it gently in my hand, but it was enough for me to hear her breathing deepen as she enjoyed the sensation.

After a few moments, I pulled away and asked her if I could help with anything for dinner. She suggested I finish off the veg. and put them on the stove while she went to get changed.

When mum came back down a few minutes later, I noticed that she wasn't wearing one of her everyday, knee-length dresses, but had changed into a short black skirt, white blouse and black 4 inch heels. The blouse was pretty thin, and I could make out a lacy black bra underneath, but what really blew me away was that she was wearing sheer black stockings! Mum rarely wore stockings, and when she did it would only be when she went out for the night, and even then they were invariably tan coloured ones. I realised she was getting a little bolder, and decided to play along.

"Wow, mum, you look great. Are you going out on a date or something?" I asked.

Mum blushed and said "No dear, I just felt like dressing for dinner for a change."

"Well you certainly look good enough to eat. I feel underdressed now, do you want me to go and change?"

"No David, your fine," she said.

The conversation drifted onto normal family topics, and soon we were sitting down to eat.

The food was excellent, and we chatted freely - better than we would do normally. I guess we were both slightly aroused, and this helped keep the conversation animated.

After we had finished eating and cleaned up the dishes, we moved through to the lounge to watch TV for a while.

Mum took her usual position on the sofa, but instead of taking my normal place in the armchair, I sat down next to mum. "Do you mind me sitting with you tonight?" I asked. "Not at all, dear," she replied. After a few minutes, I shifted down in my seat so I could cuddle up next to mum. I laid my head on the side of her breast and she moved her arm across my shoulder to gently caress the top of my arm. Despite the games we had been playing with each other today, it was actually a totally innocent position. It just felt really good to be relaxing, snuggled up to the woman I adored, feeling the soft rise and fall of her breast in time with her breathing, and smelling her delicious perfume.

After about an hour or so of watching TV, mum moved her legs up until they were horizontal, and then I felt her tense up as she pointed her toes. "Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes dear," she replied, "my legs just ache a bit - I've been on my feet a lot today."

"I could give them a bit of a rub if you like?" I said.

"Would you?" she said, "Oh that would be lovely babe!"

"Lay back on the sofa, and I'll kneel between your legs. It's easier for me to massage your muscles that way... if that's OK with you?" I asked.

"That's fine," mum replied, "whatever's easiest for you, dear."

We got in position, and I removed mum's shoes. I then began massaging her feet and the bottom of her legs. Slowly I worked my way up her legs, alternating between them in turn.

"I hope you don't me saying mum, but you have really nice legs," I told her as I reached the hem of her skirt.

"Really?" she replied. "I always thought they were a bit flabby."

"Not at all," I said. "They look lovely, especially in these stockings."

Mum smiled at my words, and then slowly pulled back the hem of her skirt over the tops of her stockings until I could see her creamy white thighs. I bent my head down and placed gentle kisses on her exposed flesh, and as I looked up I could see the black cotton of her panties covering her mound. I could tell she was aroused, because I could not only see a large damp patch on her crotch, but also smell the heady aroma of her pungent cunt cream.

I desperately wanted to dive in and lick her sweet wet pussy, but I didn't want to push things too far too soon. I needed to be sure mum was ready to go all the way. I raised my head and said "Feel better now mum?"

"Mmmmm... yes dear," she replied. "I feel lovely and relaxed. I think I'm ready for bed now."

"OK, mum," I said. "Have a good night." We both stood up and looked at each other with lust in our eyes.

"Are you going to give mummy a goodnight kiss?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied. I pulled her towards me, holding her by the hips, and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. It was just a friendly peck, like ones we had always shared, but as I pulled my head back, we looked into each other's eyes... neither of us sure exactly what to do next.

I decided to test the waters, so I leaned back in and kissed her again. This time it was a much longer kiss... open mouths and very passionate, but no tongues... yet!

I pulled back once again and stared longingly into mum's deep blue eyes. I decided to leave it up to her what would happen next. She moved towards me and brought her hand around the back of my head. Our lips met, and immediately we were engulfed in a passionate duel of lips and tongues. I had never had a kiss like it!

It lasted for a minute or so, I guess, before we drew apart. We were both a little awkward, neither of us totally sure how the other one felt about what had just happened.

"I... I'll see you in the morning, darling," my mother said. "O...OK, goodnight mum," I replied.

And then, she had gone.

I wandered around for a bit, tidying up the cushions on the sofa, switching the TV off, getting a drink of water. I was on auto-pilot - my head still filled with thoughts of that last kiss. I decided to head up for bed myself. What I hadn't expected was for mum's bedroom door to be wide open!

Mum was standing in front of the mirror in her bra, panties and stockings, having already taken off her blouse and skirt. She was sideways on to me, and I could see all her delightful feminine curves as she proceeded to remove her makeup. When she was done with her makeup, she unclipped her stockings from the suspender belt and rolled each one in turn down her legs, smoothing them sensually past her feet. Next, she unfastened her suspender belt and dropped it to the floor. Then she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pushed them down her legs. As she did this, she turned her back towards me and bent forwards at the hips, giving me a wonderful view of her ripe, full arse and her pussy lips. I sensed she knew I was watching and had turned her back on me to give me the best view. By now, my prick was rock hard, and trying to poke its way out of the top of my boxers.

She stepped out of her panties, but remained with her back towards me, spreading her legs about 18 inches apart. Then her hands came round behind her and she unclipped her black lacy bra. She eased the bra straps over her shoulders and dropped her bra beside her on the floor. She still didn't turn round, and stood motionless for a few moments. I wondered whether I should head for my room. I was about to leave when mum's hands slowly moved up to her breasts. I couldn't see what she was doing, but from the movement of her hands and the occasional peeks of the sides of her breast flesh, I could tell she was massaging her beautiful tits.

As if in a trance, I pulled my rock hard prick through the front of my boxers and started wanking. Mum's breathing was getting deeper, and I sensed that she was pulling on her nipples. Then, she really shocked me by moving her hand down between her legs and sliding her fingers across her pussy lips. I started wanking faster, and after a few seconds she pushed a finger inside herself, soon followed by a second. I realised that if I wasn't careful I would soon be shooting my load, so I released my prick and just watched the show.

Mum now had three fingers up her cunt, her hand glistening with her wetness, and her beautiful pink labia easily visible on every out stroke. Her other hand - which up until now had been pulling on her nipples - moved down and rubbed her clitoris. She must have already been close to the edge, because it only took a few seconds of movement on her love button before she threw her head back, shrieked and began convulsing in the throes of a delicious orgasm.

When she finally finished coming, she withdrew her hand from her pussy and moved it to her mouth, slowly licking all her juices off her fingers. She turned around, looked into my eyes and smiled. There was no hint of embarrassment in her face - it was as though what she had done was perfectly natural.

"Goodnight David. Sleep well. See you in the morning, my beautiful son." With those few words, she moved to her bed and was gone.

I stood motionless for a few seconds, stunned at what I had just witnessed.

I went through to my bedroom, got undressed and then slipped into bed. I hadn't bothered to shut my door... after what I had just witnessed there didn't seem to be any point. I lay awake for a while, with thoughts of my gorgeous sexy mum running through my head. I resisted the urge to jack off - I knew that it wouldn't be long before I was experiencing my mother's feminine charms first hand, and I wanted to save myself for her. Eventually I drifted off to sleep...

"Good morning, darling..." I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and saw mum standing next to my bed. She had a cup of tea in each hand, and she was wearing the same sexy silk robe she'd had on the day before. However, this morning it was untied! Her nipples were covered, but I could see the swell of her large breasts, and her hairy bush was on full display.

Mum leaned forward, placing the cups of tea on the small table next to my bed. As she did so, her gown opened wide and her breasts tumbled out, showing her large dark nipples which were already nice and erect. I couldn't resist reaching out and taking hold of her left breast as she leaned over. Mum just smiled at me, unconcerned with my action and sat down next to me on the bed.

"How are you this morning darling?" She asked me.

"I feel great thanks!" I replied. "How are you?"

"I feel great too... and better by the second!" She smirked as she said this and placed her own hand on top of mine, letting me know that she was enjoying my touch very much.

"What have you got planned for today, my gorgeous mother?" I asked.

"Nothing," she replied. "I was hoping that maybe we could spend some time together. That is... if you want to?"

"Sounds great. I'd love to!" I said. "Thank you so much for bringing me a cup of tea. Is there anything I can do to return the favour?"

"Well," she said, "I've woken up with a bit of an ache in my back. You did such a wonderful job of relieving the tension in my legs last night, I wondered if you would mind giving my back a bit of a massage too. You have such wonderful hands!"

"Of course I wouldn't mind!" I answered. "After we've finished our tea, how about you have a nice soak in the tub, and then I'll give you my special treatment?"

"Mmmm... sounds wonderful!" she said.

With our plans made, we chatted while we drank our tea. In between sips of tea, I idly toyed with mum's breasts and nipples.

As soon as she had finished her tea, mum gave me a quick kiss on the lips. She stood up and said "See you in a few minutes darling," and walked towards the bathroom.

While she was in there, I played with my cock, getting it nice and hard while thinking about her beautiful tits and pussy. After about 20 minutes I got up and headed for the bathroom too. I opened the door and immediately mum's eyes were transfixed on my stiff erection.

"Are you nice and relaxed mum, and ready for your massage?" I asked.

"Oh yes, baby!" she replied. "Come and make me feel good!"

From the tone in her voice when she said those last few words, I knew that she now fully accepted what all this teasing was leading up to and she was a willing participant. Our fate had been sealed.

Nomad3
Nomad3
10 Followers
12