Loving My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to the far end of the bathtub and eased myself into the water behind mum so that her back was towards me and my legs were either side of her hips. I picked up a bottle of scented oil, pouring a generous amount into my cupped hand. Starting at her shoulders, I gently rubbed the oil into her silky soft skin. Gradually, I moved lower until I was rubbing the middle of her back, moving my hands outwards and around until I reached the sides of her luscious tits. Teasingly, I brushed the sides of her boobs whilst making sure that I never touched her nipples - I knew there would be plenty of time for that later. I moved my hands lower, massaging the bottom of her back and eventually started working the oil into her soft, full arse cheeks. Mum leaned forward slightly to give me better access, and moaned softly each time the tip of one of my fingers slipped across her arsehole.

"Would you like me to do your front too?" I asked.

"Mmmmmmm ... yes pleeeeeease!" she replied.

I moved back slightly and then said "Lean back on my chest, Mum. It'll be better that way."

I decided to give her a little surprise, so before she moved I pushed my cock down level with the bottom of the tub. This meant that as she moved back towards me, she was sliding her pussy lips across my rock solid erection. Mum gasped as she realised what I had done, but her gasp soon changed to a soft moan as she slid all the way back to me. I could feel her soft pussy lips pushing down on the top of my cock as it nestled in her crease.

She eased back onto my chest, and I poured some more of the aromatic oil into my hand. I worked the oil into her full, ripe belly and then moved on to her breasts. I cupped her full tits in my hands and then worked around the flesh slowly circling in towards her nipples. Mum's breathing became deeper and she started moving her hips, gently sliding her pussy lips against my prick.

I found her nipples and gently stroked them with my finger tips. Then I took her teats and started pulling and twisting them. Mum's hand went down to her groin, and used it to stroke the underside of my dick as she continued rubbing her pussy lips against me.

Without saying anything, she raised herself up slightly, taking my cock in her hand and moving it back until I felt the head contact with the spongy entrance to her vagina. As I continued mauling my mother's nipples, she gently sat back down and my prick slid slowly into the soft entrance of her pussy. She carried on moving downwards until she had taken my full length inside her and her pubic bush met my groin. We both began moaning as the intensity of our arousal increased.

"Mum... I'm inside you!" I cried.

"Yes David, you're inside mother!" she answered. "Oh god... your prick feels so good in my pussy! I've waited so long for this moment. Please David, fuck me... fuck your mummy!"

I grabbed her by the hips and tried lifting her up and down on my cock, but it wasn't an easy position, so mum brought her knees up and leant forward slightly, allowing her to lift herself. She would rise slowly until the head of my penis was just inside her fleshy sheath, and then quickly descend all the way down until I was fully enveloped by her warm love tunnel. She did this several times, and each occasion generated guttural moans from both of us.

With our activities, water was sloshing around everywhere, and we were in danger of flooding the place!

"Why don't we get out and carry on in the bedroom?" I suggested.

"Sure," she replied. "As long as you can manage to stay nice and hard!"

"There's no need to worry on that account," I said. "You've got such a sexy body I think I'm going to have a stiffy for the rest of the week just being around you!"

Mum chuckled at my saucy comment and then we got out of the bath, quickly dried ourselves off and almost ran the short distance to my bedroom. Mum jumped on the bed, opened her arms towards me and said "Take me, I'm yours!"

I moved between mum's legs, pushed her back gently and began kissing her passionately. Mum responded by pushing her tongue into my mouth, wrapping one arm around my shoulders while using the other one to grab my buttock and pull me fully on top of her.

My prick grazed her pussy lips as I moved slowly against her body. "Inside me!" she panted. "I need your lovely cock inside me... pleeeease!"

Who was I to refuse! I positioned my prick at the entrance to her pussy and pushed slowly in. The full sensation hadn't registered before, because the water in the bath made everything feel different. Now I could fully appreciate just how wet and tight mum's pussy was.

At first, I used long slow strokes in and out of her vagina. Mum was soon moaning blissfully and started squeezing her tits and tugging on her nipples. "Harder, baby. Harder!" she cried.

I speeded up my strokes and pushed my cock as far up mum's cunt as I could. "That's it baby. Fuck me as hard as you can... Oh god, this is amazing... You fill me up so nicely... don't stop, baby... whatever you do - don't fucking stop!"

The erotic words mum was coming out with soon got me close to exploding. I slowed down, trying to make the moment last as long as possible, but mum was having none of it.

"Don't you dare," she cried. "Come on... fuck me faster... harder... deeper... Push that lovely cock in me to the hilt and give me everything you've got.

As if to emphasise her point, mum wrapped her legs around me and used her heels on my arse to control the rhythm of our fucking, forcing me to fuck her faster and deeper.

I had no option but to obey, so I rammed my cock into mum's cunt as hard and as fast as I could.

"Oh my god. Yeeeeesssssss" she screamed.

By now, my cock and balls were awash with mum's love juice, and her cunt was so beautifully tight and slippery that I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Aaaaaahhh... I'm coooommmiiiinngggg!"

"That's right, baby David, spunk in mummy's cunt! Give it to meeeeeeeeeee!"

Mum wrapped her legs tightly around my arse, making sure I didn't pull out - not that I wanted to anyway - as my cock erupted and I spilled my seed deep inside her.

As I came back down to earth, I held her close and kissed her lovingly.

"Thank you so much," I said. "That was amazing. I'm just sorry that I came so soon and it was over so quickly."

"Thank you too," she replied. "Yes, it was amazing, but you don't need to apologize. Anyway, who said it was over?"

Mum smirked at me. I wasn't quite sure what she meant, but then she rolled us over on the bed so that she was on top of me and then turned 180 degrees. With her back towards me and her pussy just inches from my face, mum lowered her head and began licking the cum off my cock. "Mmmm... I just love the taste of spunk!" she said.

In this position, I could see mum's pussy in close-up for the very first time in my life. Her lips were pink and engorged with blood; her clitoris standing out proud from the folds of flesh while the remnants of my ejaculation slowly oozed out of her hole. It seemed only fair for me to return the favour, so I bent my head forward slightly and took my first ever taste of pussy. At first, all I could taste was the bitter tang of my semen, but then the sweetness of mum's secretions became more evident.

Soon our mutual stimulation began turning us both on again. My cock hardened and mum's pussy juices flowed freely.

After a few minutes mum changed position again, turning to face me and straddling my chest. She moved backwards until my cock was nestling in her pubic bush and then she lowered her face to mine.

We kissed tenderly and then mum gently took hold of my manhood and guided me back into her pussy. Mum stopped kissing me, raised herself slightly and then took hold of one of her large hanging breasts, offering the nipple to my lips.

As I sucked gently on her teat, mum moved her hips back and forth, treating me to the most exquisite of fucks. Our lovemaking was slow and gentle, our initial frenzy replaced by a mutual desire to share and love each other in a fusion of our souls.

As we moved together in sedate unison, we spent many minutes caressing each others face, neck, torso, back... pretty much everywhere in fact.

Very gradually our passion increased, somehow managing to synchronise our levels of arousal as we continued on our journey.

We moved onto our sides and thrust into each other beautifully. No words were spoken; none were needed.

Our movements increased as we both realised we were soon to reach our combined plateau of ecstasy.

The speed and power of our coupling accelerated, both of us consumed with an overwhelming desire to give each other total fulfilment. My cock plunged repeatedly into the velvet wetness of mum's pussy as she pushed back at me with equal enthusiasm.

Suddenly, the dam burst, and mum wailed like a banshee as she came, her juices pouring over my cock. Having given mum the orgasm I was so desperate for her to have, I gave one final forceful lunge into her and filled her pussy with my seed.

As we recovered, we stayed joined together, telling each other how much we loved one another. We kissed and cuddled until we slowly drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

12