Loving Rita Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the mirror, Lucy saw her naked crotch: dense growth of curly brown hair intertwined with several that were gray, and her swollen pussy lips; she wondered why Joey could not find them. Joey resumed caressing Lucy's body, especially her boobs, while keeping his cock lodged in her slick pussy. The two lovers happily sat still for a while: Lucy delighted with having a stiff cock in her love channel that pushed her closer to her orgasm and Joey because he reached his immediate goal of fucking this voluptuous woman. Joey grasped Lucy's pendulous breasts, and began to fuck her in long and slow cock strokes. Lucy was very pleased with how beautiful she and Joey looked in the mirror while making love.

Joey urged Lucy to rise up slightly, grasped her swinging boobs, and fucked her in long fast strokes. Lucy watched in wonder Joey's pleasure-laden face over her shoulder, his large hands holding her very large boobs that were jiggling with each fuck. She felt his pistoning cock had heated up her pussy.

Soon Joey had his release. He moaned loudly, as his cock deposited multiple doses of cum deep in to Lucy's pussy, "I'm cummmming. Cummmmming. Fuckkk. Oh love, I'm cummmming. Fuckkk."

Joey's cock softened slightly; after couple of minutes, Lucy said:

"Joey, baby, I'm tired. Let's clean up and go to bed."

LUCY HELPS JOEY CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY

On Saturday, Joey got out of bed by 6 a.m., took a quick shower, drank a glass of orange juice, grabbed his gym bag, kissed Lucy good bye, and as he left for the YMCA, said:

"I want a simple dinner, may be hamburgers and salad; I'll grill the burgers."

Lucy said, "Sounds good. I have a good bottle of wine. I'll be back from the hospital around five."

Later in the afternoon, Lucy left for her volunteer work at the hospital. Afterwards, she bought a small chocolate cake with the letters: "Joey: Happy 20th Birthday."

Joey came home first and, after resting for a few minutes, cleaned the gas grill stored in the garage. After taking a shower, he dressed in sorts and a tank top.

He called his grandma on his cell phone; his mom and dad were out shopping; he told her he's having dinner at Lucy's home; she sounded quite happy that he was not alone on his birthday.

When Lucy returned from the hospital dressed in business clothes, she looked really nice; Joey whistled and said:

"You look great in the skirt and blouse, and high heels."

"I think you like me in any kind of clothes and no clothes too," cooed Lucy.

Later, Lucy freshened up, especially spraying perfume on her neck, arm pits, and crotch; she changed in to white shorts and a low-cut tank top, white silk slippers, and white crotchless panties and a white open-cup bra she bought that day. She left her granny glasses on to see well.

Joey said, "I'll grill hamburgers while you make the salad. Open a bottle of wine of your choice and pour two glasses."

As Joey grilled hamburgers on the gas grill on the patio, Lucy handed Joey a glass of wine and drank out of another. After talking about her activities as a volunteer at the hospital store, just as Joey finished grilling, Lucy went to make salad in the kitchen.

Joey handed the grilled hamburgers to Lucy in the kitchen, moved behind Lucy still putting together the salad, and hugged her lovingly.

Lucy giggled and said, "I know you want to play with me as I work in the kitchen."

Joey giggled and replied, "It's fun. I enjoy groping you and chasing you around. You're a voluptuous woman. I am very excited seeing you in white; also, it's my birthday."

"I'm excited too, baby; I've been thinking about us all afternoon; I think my pussy is well-juiced for you."

In the kitchen, Joey shadowed Lucy everywhere she went or stood, and groped her boobs and buttocks. Lucy just giggled and enjoyed Joey's attention. Joey also made clear his intentions to fuck Lucy by poking his stiff cock in to her ass crevice.

Lucy giggled when Joey unzipped her shorts and lowered them to her ankles; a blushing Lucy stepped out of them. Joey knelt down and kissed Lucy's red panties-covered ass and crotch. After he smelled her perfume mixed with her nectars, Joey licked Lucy's pussy lips and clit, making her squeal in surprise.

When Lucy stood still slightly bent over the counter placing food items on plates, Joey managed to stick his nose in to her buttocks and lick her pussy; of course, Lucy willingly spread her legs happy to help Joey lick her pussy.

Joey and Lucy giggled when she stood straight holding their dinner plates in her hands, and Joey's nose got lodged in her buttocks. After Lucy placed the two plates on the dining table, she gently grasped Joey's cock and cooed:

"You are incorrigible. Pay attention for a second. You sit in the chair; I've a birthday present for you."

Lucy opened a small jewelry box, took out a gold necklace with the letter 'L' on a pendant, and put it around Joey's neck, saying:

"Happy birthday, Joey. You brought me much happiness; I feel like a new person since we became lovers," and hugged him and kissed him on his mouth.

A happy Joey smiled and said, "Lucy, you brought me much happiness too. Loving you is a dream come true. I guess the 'L' is for you, my love," and kissed her tenderly.

The two lovers ate their meals chatting idly and drinking wine, Lucy more so than Joey. Lucy then brought the birthday cake and sang 'happy birthday.'

Joey said, "It's nice to hear your lovely singing voice."

A few minutes later, after Joey took the dishes to the kitchen, rinsed and loaded them in the dishwasher, Lucy hugged him from behind, and reached around to grasp his crotch with her delicate hand and cooed:

"Birthday boy, put that baton to good use," and helped Joey remove his shorts and underwear.

Lucy then knelt on the kitchen floor and started sucking young Joey's semi erect cock, and soon brought it to its full length and girth. After she kissed and sucked his balls, Joey lifted Lucy up to stand and, to her surprise, on to the counter top.

Lucy protested mildly, "Not here in the kitchen," but Joey just smiled.

As Lucy watched docilely, Joey after nudging her to spread her thighs, sat in a kitchen chair with his face in-level with her crotch-less panties adorned pussy.

Joey whispered: "It looks pretty in white," making Lucy blush.

Joey ran his fingers through Lucy's abundant pubic hair, and pushed aside some of them to expose her glistening pussy lips and clit.

With a grin on her face, Lucy cooed:

"Get your real dessert, baby; suck my pussy, clit, cliiiiit. Ohhhhhhh. Goood. Ahhhhhh."

Joey was thrilled Lucy was excited; her clit was slick and enlarged for him to gently suck on it.

Lucy cooed sexily, "I'm close, very close. I want to come on your baton; let's do it in front of the mirror," and, with Joey's help, got off the counter top.

Giggling, Lucy and Joey ran upstairs; Lucy nudged Joey to sit in the upholstered chair in front of the closet door mirrors. Quickly, Lucy took Joey's cock in to her mouth and coated with saliva, and with his help stuffed her pussy with his cock as she sat in his lap. Joey grasped Lucy's smooth, fleshy, buttocks and watched in fascination as his slick cock disappeared in between them. Soon, Joey reached around underneath her tank top and began to fondle Lucy's luscious boobs.

After Lucy's pussy stretched and adjusted to Joey's big cock, she cooed:

"It's such a turn on to see us making love in the mirror."

Joey muttered, "For me too."

Lucy smiling added:

"Take off your tank top and fuck me in your birthday suit," and a happy Joey obliged willingly.

Lucy removed her tank top, revealing her large boobs spilling out of and lifted sexily by her open-cup bra; she closed her eyes, lifted her hands, and exposed her slender under arms and arm pits, and whispered:

"Joey, baby, pinch my nipples; keep pinching," and began to slowly fuck herself on Joey's big cock.

Much to her delight, Lucy reached an intense orgasm. As Lucy's pussy spasmed around his cock and her body convulsed, Joey held on to her boobs:

"I'm cummmming. Cummmmmmmming. Ohhhhhhhhh."

Lucy turned her head, smiled, and kissed Joey's mouth, and cooed:

"I'll sit facing you; you can see my jiggling boobs as I fuck you," and got off of Joey, turned around, and straddled Joey's crotch, and impaled herself on his slickened shaft.

Joey loved Lucy's open-cup bra encased boobs in his face; he hugged them to his naked chest, and kissed her mouth passionately. All the while, Joey's cock was releasing jets of precum. Lucy knew Joey was close to cumming and wanted to see his young cock spurt jets of cum.

As if he was reading her mind, Joey whispered:

"Lucy, will you give me a BJ. I love seeing my cock in your delicate hands and pretty mouth."

Lucy blushed and cooed:

"Baby, I'll give you a BJ as a birthday present."

She got off of Joey's lap slowly, and knelt in front of him and firmly grasping his huge cock in her delicate hand began to slowly pump it and lick its head clean of the oozing precum. Lucy alternately watched Joey's magnificent tool react to her ministrations or his reddened ecstasy-filled face watching her fist and mouth.

Joey's breathing became rapid and he mumbled:

"Lucy, I'm cloooose to cummmming. Suuuck. Suuuuck."

As Lucy watched the tip of his cock in anticipation, Joey's cock suddenly erupted like a geyser and shot his cum high in the air. Most of his cum landed on Lucy's boobs, and some ended up on her tiny hand and inside her pretty mouth. Lucy wiped most of Joey's cum with tissues she thoughtfully placed on a stool.

A satiated Joey smiled, got off the chair, lifted Lucy up, and kissed her mouth, tasting his own cum. He kissed her on her cheek and mumbled:

"That was awesome."

Lucy giggled and said:

"It sure was awesome. He's still awesome," as she gently grasped his still erect cock and wiped cum off its head. Lucy continued:

"I've to freshen up and change."

Joey said, "I'll make us hot chocolate to go with the birthday cake," and put on a robe.

Lucy came to the kitchen wearing a white silk robe; she put on a fresh coat of lipstick, sprayed on perfume, and a touch of make up. Playfully, Joey pulled a squealing Lucy on to his lap and French kissed her mouth. After she and Joey each ate a piece of cake and drank a cup of hot chocolate, Joey gently massaged Lucy's feet, ankles, and legs, eliciting moans of pleasure.

Joey said, "You put on fishnet stockings?"

Lucy smiled, pulled her robe down to cover her legs, and said, "You'll see later," and in a sultry voice said:

"Let's go to our bedroom, baby."

In the bedroom, as Lucy started to remove her robe, she cooed:

"I hope you like fish-net lingerie. John couldn't keep his hands off me when I wore them. I found this one in my closet."

Joey's cock stiffened more when he saw Lucy in the fishnet body stocking that was one size too small. It was also crotch-less.

He said, "Wow. Lucy, you look more voluptuous than ever."

Lucy giggled and blushed, and said:

"I'm glad you like it. I do feel horny, wicked, and slutty seducing you on your birthday. How do I look?"

"In two words, suckable and fuckable. I never imagined I will be this lucky on my birthday! I am sure no one can make me feel as good as you do."

"Are you saying that we have something good going here?"

Joey nodded.

Lucy cooed, "I am glad you don't think I am too old. You can suck me and fuck me any time."

Joey led Lucy to face the mirror; he stood behind her, fondled her large boobs, and fingered her pussy. Lucy moaned, reaching behind and hugged him around his neck. Her tight fishnet covered body looked voluptuous. Joey's cock twitched and deposited precum in Lucy's ass crack; he knelt down in front of her, lifted her right leg, and started eating her exposed juicy pussy. Lucy held on to the closet door with one hand and Joey's head with the other. Joey swallowed her juices as she moaned with pleasure.

Lucy said, "I am glad you are so oral. It is exciting to watch you eat me. It'll take a while for me to cum. You can fuck me, if you are ready."

Joey got up; his cock was hard as steel. He hugged and French kissed Lucy's mouth; in turn, she sucked his lips, tasted her own juices, and smiled.

Joey, whispered: "I want you doggy-style."

Gently, Joey nudged Lucy to kneel on the cushioned chair and hold on to the back of the chair for support. Both of them watched their erotic coupling in the mirror intently. Several times, Joey withdrew his cock glistening with juices almost completely out of Lucy's cunt and pushed it back in.

He held on as long as he could. The crotch opening in the body stocking framed Lucy's cunt and ass; it increased visual stimuli. He massaged her clit with his thumb and forefinger.

After several in-out strokes, Joey shoved his cock deep in to Lucy's cunt, held on to her boobs, and spurted his cum in several jets: "I'm cummmming. Cummming. Cummmming. Haahhhhh."

To Joey's surprise and delight, Lucy had another orgasm, as she whimpered:

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Joeyyyy. Ohhhhhh."

When Lucy stood up, Joey's cum and her juices dribbled down her thigh. Her pubes were wet, matted with their juices.

"I have to wash off your large cum-deposit before I get in to bed," said a smiling Lucy.

Joey grinned, "Your pussy was pretty well lubricated before I came."

Lucy cooed, "Thank you for petting and sucking me for a long time. I need that to get well lubricated. When I was young, I got wet fast."

While Lucy was turning down the bed sheets, Joey used the bathroom. He lay down on the bed admiring the well-decorated bedroom that reflected Lucy's taste.

A few minutes later, Lucy came out of the bathroom and said:

"Happy birthday baby. I'm tired; worn out by lots of loving."

Late in the night, Joey woke up and saw Lucy's fishnet-covered body. Her nipples poked out of the fishnet fabric. Her pubes were coated with his cum and her juices. Her pussy looked pink, wet, and too inviting. Joey started kissing Lucy: on her neck, lips, and sucking her nipples. He massaged her clit and pussy lips with his fingers; he spread her nectars to lubricate them.

Joey nudged Lucy to lie on her left side, lifted her bent fishnet-covered right leg, and gently snaked his cock in to her pussy.

As Joey shoved his cock in to her vagina and withdrew it, again and again, Lucy moaned continuously with pleasure; she thought to herself:

"With John's illness and death, I wasn't getting enough loving. Now, with Joey, I am getting more than enough loving. I guess it's better to get more than less; I have a lot to make up for!"

Lovingly, Lucy cooed:

"Joey, baby, I'm a little tired. Let me lie on my back; get on top of me; just fuck me."

Joey got on his knees, raised Lucy's legs, placed them on his shoulders, held his stiff cock in his hand, and slowly snaked it in to Lucy.

Joey fucked Lucy a long time, slowly and lovingly, pausing occasionally to kiss her lips, neck or armpits. Lucy reached her orgasm first, "Ohhhhhhhhh. Joeyyyyyy. Cummmmmmmming. Cummmmming."

Joey felt Lucy's love channel pulsing around his cock. He waited until Lucy recovered. Lucy pushed up her fishnet-covered boobs and offered them to Joey to kiss and nibble on her nipples. Joey's climax followed a few minutes later. Somehow, Joey managed to grasp Lucy's large boobs as he climaxed, "Uhhhhhh. Lucyeeeeeeeeee. Fuckkkkkkkkkk. Fuckkkk."

LUCY DECIDES TO WORK IN SCHOOL

Next morning, Lucy woke up and realized she still had on the fishnet stocking, she recalled happily celebrating Joey's birthday; she noted the bed sheets were soiled with cum. Joey was still sleeping; he was naked and sporting a morning woody. She was sure he would want to make love to her, may be after they showered, and smiled. She decided to wash the bed linen later in the afternoon.

Lucy put on a robe, went downstairs to make coffee, and to do her Sunday morning exercises. An hour later, as she was reading the Sunday morning paper in the living room, Joey joined her. He put on a robe and fixed himself a cup of coffee.

Quietly, Joey said:

"Lucy love, didn't you work for several years as a teacher's aide?"

"Yes love, I worked in the elementary school for five years. What's on your mind?"

"If you are interested in working, you can take some courses, and go back to work; you have experience in handling kids. It's up to you to decide."

After a minute or so, Lucy replied:

"I think it's a terrific idea. I always wanted to go back to work, but John thought we didn't need the money. Now, John's insurance paid for this house." and cheerfully added:

"I want to do what I enjoy; I'll work part time as a teacher's aide and continue my volunteer work."

"You could work in Lawrenceville," said Joey.

Smiling, Lucy replied "That's an interesting possibility; I'll look in the newspaper for a job opening."

Lucy continued, softly, "We can see each other during the week also; I miss you a lot when you're away in Lawrenceville," and added:

"Joey, baby, I've grown fond of you. You know, you're only the second guy in my life. John was the first one."

Joey replied, "I too miss you a lot during the week. I try to see you as much as possible. It'll be great if I can see you in Lawrenceville a few days of the week," and shyly added:

"You're my only girl friend. I get excited when I think of you."

Reaching in to Joey's robe, Lucy gently grasped his semi rigid cock with one hand and his balls with the other, and cooed:

"I see you are excited right now."

Readers: please vote. Your comments and suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks to all who wrote to me. Andru