All Comments on 'Loving the Forest'

by Highland Fox

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mavir9mavir9over 12 years ago
Fantastic

Beautiful story, very captivating. Could have a sequel or not, your ending would allow for both. Thanks again. great read.

virago920virago920over 12 years ago
unfinished!

You left this unfinished there is the matter of changing the multiple planes of existence because of the actions of the yet unborn twins.she has promised a meeting with her sisters with erotic over tones and the possibilities of more daughters to fight the good fight. you have started a novel now finish it!

Highland FoxHighland Foxover 12 years agoAuthor
On a sequel...

Thanks to both the people who have commented so far.

Yes, this story is wide open for a sequel, (or, more accurately, as Virago920 correctly points out, that there is room for continuation, which is slightly different). I deliberately wrote it like that

Whether this continuation in the story gets written depends mainly on two factors: its reception here (in terms of voting and express encouragement from my readers) and actually getting round (and having time) to write the additional eighty to a hundred thousand words to take it to novel length without it getting boring or turning into the kind of steamy sex-fest that makes good porn (if there is such a thing!), but rotten erotica. I'm mentally working on enough twists in the plot to solve this problem, but have another one I won't discuss here (spoilers!!).

Suffice to say, some of the rest of the story already exists in my sordid little mind.

So, if you want more, keep voting (with a score above whatever the current average is!), and tell me you want more, and you are more likely to get it.

Thanks again.

"Highland Fox"

ArtofromanceArtofromanceover 12 years ago
Outstanding

You will have a vast host of readers awaiting your 'continuation'

Thank you for sharing this

roseNthornsroseNthornsover 12 years ago
Nice!!

Nice story!! I do hope you continue with this series.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
An entrancing tale

with themes close to my heart. Well done and thank you, from a fellow Scots writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Encouragement to write a sequel!

Great story, well done with playing the theme without taking it too far... I'd love to see a continuation or sequel!

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 12 years ago
Small thing, but...

Cronus castrated Uranus then tossed his balls to the sea, the blood that gave rise to the Meliae was that of Uranus not Cronus. According to the tales at least. Nice bit of storytelling though!

Highland FoxHighland Foxover 12 years agoAuthor
#Anotherclosetreader

Oops. That will teach me to check my facts instead of doing it from memory. Thanks.

Highland FoxHighland Foxover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks for commenting, everyone. I'm more inclined now to carry on with the story. I've still got the philosophical problem I mentioned to deal with, but I'm sure I can come up with something.

Keep them coming. :)

RickshawroadRickshawroadabout 12 years ago
More please

Found this having read your latest submission and would love to hear about meeting the sisters! Would be good to know the the twins prosper and how they change things.

Really enjoy your tales

Highland FoxHighland Foxabout 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks Rick.

Following popular demand I am working on the rest of this story. It will take time, because I want to have the whole story finished before I submit.

Thanks again.

Fox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Awesome story! Very hot. :)

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca8 months ago

Beautiful, please continue. Seems I’m late to the party

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous