Loving You through Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the young girl being overwhelmed by lust and her ultimate pleasure peak, Serpentina intensifies the movement of her coils. She feels the body of Kyla surrounded by spasms while the girl gasps in the ecstasy of them.

The excited moans of Kyla are like an aphrodisiac for her. The scales that cover her own pussy are now dilated, revealing it in all its splendour, swollen and wet with her delicious and sensual juice dripping on the scales, making them shine like rubies.

Sinuously, her tail is moving around the legs of Kyla, until their pussies are now in close contact. Their juices mingle in that slow voluptuous dance that explodes conspicuously in an overwhelming orgasm followed by others, over and over, every time more intense than the last, to the point that leaves the two girls exhausted, lying next to each other in a peaceful and calm after glow.

It was an unforgettable night for both, but more importantly, the presence of Serpentina is soothing and takes away the pain that had oppressed the heart of Kyla for days: her fears are dispelled almost completely, but in a corner of her heart, she knows that the future is not changed, not yet, at least!


When Kyla wakes up, the sun is high in the sky. She looks around, fearing that her beloved had already left for the battle field, but then, relief. She sees her, not so far away, wearing her armour.

"Have you decided to go into battle, my love?" she asks, with sadness regaining her heart.

"I have to do it, Kyla. I'm a general and I will not betray my King! I have to fight alongside my comrades, as it should be!" she replied, now ready and prepared for the battle ahead.

The sadness in Kyla's heart is growing, hard to believe that, despite what has happened during the night, Serpentina did not return her feelings. Serpentina approaches her, grazing her face with her fingers and hugging her gently.

"Don't be sad. I will come back to you, I promise," She says, trying to reassure her "Trust me, I don't want to see you suffering."

She holds Kyla gently. She can feel the heat and also the sadness of Kyla. She really wants to run away with her, but she knows that the King would be consider her a traitor and would be after her until she was caught and imprisoned. She had tried to find a solution during the night, in her quiet sleepless moments, but an answer had eluded her. Kyla watched Serpentina for a long moment, unsure and afraid of what might happen from now on.

"I know I can't make you change your mind, as I know you always honour your promise." she says, wiping the tears that had started to slide down her cheeks "I'll wait for you at the promontory of Fenlyr. I'll wait for all my life, if necessary!"

"I will join you soon. I want you by my side Kyla, forever!"

She takes her leave of Kyla, who watches her figure walk away to the King's tent, where she is to meet the other generals to talk about the latest strategies for the battle. When the soldiers moved out of the camp, Kyla walks away, heading for the place where they were given appointment.

The promontory was not far away and Kyla reaches it easily. Hidden by vegetation, a path leads to a natural terrace where someone, who knows how many year ago, had built a small house in a cave, building a stone wall and a wooden door, that lead to a single room big enough to hold all the basic stuff of a real home.

Kyla goes in and sees that everything is the same when she accidentally discovered it with Serpentina: the furniture was still in good condition although covered with dust and the bed, quite simple in its structure, was still in the corner where they had moved it.

She lies down there to rest and at last she falls asleep. When she wakes up, the sun is setting. She walks outside to enjoy the wonderful view of the sun dipping into the sea, and she sits on the stone wall that serves as a railing along the edge of the cliff and leans back on one of the wooden pillars supporting the vegetation that covers the entire clearing.

She was lost in her thoughts and in the wonderful view, when she hears rustling coming from the trail. She whirls, remaining surprised by what she sees. Serpentina was there in front her, unharmed! Incredulous, Kyla runs to her, takes her in her arms just to be sure she is real, then when she is sure about it, Kyla kisses Serpentina with all the passion she has, an endless kiss, that finally blows away all the anxiety from her heart, opening a new way to a new life for both.

The pain and sadness leaves and is replaced with hope in a future which may at times be difficult, but certainly looks so much brighter, more than the sun which is painting a redness in the sky and reflecting the same in the sea. They look towards it, hope in their hearts. Meanwhile, on the battlefield, the crows scatter as a messenger gallops to the castle of Ysindor...

12