Visit from an Alien

Story Info
An alien fuck and impregnation.
1k words
3.79
14k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is for entertainment purposes only. It contains acts with no clear consent given and themes of sex/impregnation with aliens. Please read at your own discretion

The man was tall and good-looking but there was something off about him. Something a little uncanny valley. He was very quiet and stoic with his high cheekbones and his very straight black hair whipping in the breeze. His strong arms and muscled shoulders sat visible under his tight grey t-shirt. When he turned his hooded eyes on me, the irises were so dark. It felt like he was looking deep into my soul. I looked away and when I looked back, he was gone.

---

It was dark when I awoke. There was a rustling sound and, despite the lack of light, I could make out a shape in front of me at the end of my bed. I don't even have the words to completely describe it but it was not of this world. It looked misshapen, like blown glass not yet formed into a vase. Its body tapered in the middle in a lopsided hourglass shape. It had tentacles coming from both the top and bottom of the 'hourglass'. It didn't seem to have a face, as such, but I thought I could make out an orifice in the bottom half of the lumpy hourglass shape.

There were several things I knew instinctively. Firstly, that I should have been afraid, yet I wasn't. I felt strangely drawn to the creature, as if I had seen it before. Blurred thoughts flashed through my mind. Something long and thin, slightly phallic in my mouth, along with a wash of liquid. I couldn't make sense of the thoughts or even determine what they were- memories? A fantasy? Remnants of a dream?

Secondly, I knew this was the man that I had seen earlier from across the square. The silent man. I didn't know how or why he'd been able to transform himself as such but I knew without a shadow of a doubt that it was him.

Thirdly, I knew why the alien, for that was surely what the creature was, was here. I knew intuitively that it was here to have sex with me. And I was immediately concerned that I was going to let it.

It advanced onto the bed with surprising ease for a creature without limbs. It crawled up the bed towards me. I sat up, shuffling back against the headboard. My knees were up in front of me, spread apart. I allowed the creature to shuffle between them. I felt it's tentacles snake around me- around the back of my head and neck, and the small of my back. I knew I shouldn't do this but I couldn't bring myself to try to stop it.

The tentacles tightened, pulling me in. A section of the creature's face burst forwards out of the blobby mass of the top section of its body. My lips parted willingly as this long, soft yet sturdy probe pushed itself into my mouth. It slipped quite deep into my throat but somehow didn't trigger my gag reflex. I felt a couple of the tentacles tear off my sleep shorts, I didn't know how, and felt a long, pointed, slippery tongue snake up the cleft between my legs. It began circling my clit, its movements deft and precise. It may be a completely foreign creature but it knew exactly how to work my body. There was no consistent method to the tongue's movements, it would flick straight up, very suddenly, then lick round the top of my vulva, then meander back down, snaking and twisting as it went. It was so agile and it had me squirming where I sat. I sucked lustily on the probe in my mouth. I wanted it deeper inside me. It was somehow warm and cold and soft and hard all at the same time. I took it as deep into my throat as I could as my hips continued to buck as the tongue continued to drive me wild. Seemingly out of nowhere, another tentacle shot out and slithered inside of me. It was thin and so didn't fill me up, but even the small amount of added stimulation was pleasurable. It took me a few moments to realise that the new tentacle must have some sort of mouth or nozzle as it was ingesting my juices, testing and tasting and feeling my anatomy.

All the while I continued to suck on the probe in my mouth. It was so far into my throat I was surprised I wasn't having more trouble breathing. Without warning, the probe stiffened, pumping thick liquid down my throat. I swallowed it greedily. I could still feel the tentacle swirling round inside my vagina. It pushed itself up against my cervix and an even smaller tendril flicked out of the end of it, past my cervix, flicking around inside my womb before darting back inside the tentacle. That tentacle retracted from my body, although the other tentacle continued tracing my clitoris.

Once again, a probe pushed itself out of the creature's body, this time much lower down. It found my vaginal opening straight away and pushed inside. I gasped and began rocking my hips onto it, once again trying to take the probe deep into my body. I was so hungry for it. I normally struggle taking things too deeply but the probe fit my body so well I was pushing it right up against my cervix and it wasn't uncomfortable at all. I came hard, my body bucking, my muscles throbbing on the probe, which seemed to spur the creature on as once again the probe pushed itself up against my cervix and unleashed a spurt of fluid. I knew that I'd been impregnated.

The creature withdrew from me and scuttled away again, out of the door, leaving me still sitting on my bed, legs open, what little alien fluid hadn't been pumped into my womb dribbling out onto my bedsheets. I almost couldn't believe that had just happened. I should be more perturbed, more disturbed... But all I felt was a warming contentment as I lay back into bed and pulled the duvet up under my chin.

Thanks for reading my story! Constructive advice welcome! This story is based on a dream I had. Clearly I've been reading too much porn recently :'). I have embellished the details of the dream a little to pad the story out.