All Comments on 'Lowborn Ch. 08'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well written

This has been a very enjoyable tale. Good pacing and character development, and just enough sex to keep it interesting. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The tension's building…

Good job. Thanks for another exciting episode. Good character development. Nice sense of place. I have a good picture of the landscape - which really helps fill out the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's strange

Mindblind seems to be getting uncharacteristically angry all the time now. Me thinks that the sword is not only enchanted to feel lighter than normal, but make the wielder blood thirsty and stay in a blind rage. I could be wrong but that is the impression I'm getting after the way Indigo reacted to it.

TJ_RockTJ_Rockalmost 11 years ago

I've been offline for awhile now and come back to find the story finished uploading. Thank you, this was a wonderful present for getting back from out of town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's Strange

No kidding, anon. This is known as foreshadowing.

Author's been laying it on pretty thick lately. Indigo says its evil, then mindblind demonstrates that it is magically altered and immediately had ongoing anger issues. Previously the author had taken pains to state that he was in control of his emotions. Yes, it's the sword.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story, with evolving characters...

Love this story, with plenty of sex, good plot and setting, and characters that actually evolve a bit during the course of the story. Excellent writing also: the author can set up a scene without drowning the story in over-flowery prose.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Great story, from a master storyteller.

Loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Slight discontinuities at times, but overall a great yarn.

4's & 5's from me for whole series; can't stop reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous