Luck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was actually going to just throw in one of those oven dinners."

"NO!" Mimi objected, "didn't you do enough damage with those dinners last night, oven master." Mimi grinned and he smiled ear to ear, obviously enchanted. Lyndsy was damn near shaking with excitement, even though she and Luci stayed silent, watching the exchange between the two. Mimi had not used sarcasm since the fire, this was way to good to pass up.

"No arguments, your coming with us." Lyndsy took his arm and took him into Mimi's apartment.

***

"So whats your name?" she asked, sitting close to him on her couch, drinking her 2ND glass of champagne. he looked deep into her eyes, frowning a little, after all this, they still didn't know each others names, he pushed and errant curl that had escaped from her ponytail behind her ear. He had left because he felt everything in his life was a lie, an elaborate hoax and he wanted to start over with true 100% honesty, true meaningful relationships with absolutely no lies. He really didn't want to start off their new friendship with a lie, for some strange reason she was the last person he ever wanted to lie to. But if he told her his real name, she might put 2 and 2 together, her friends had already commented more than once how familiar he looked.

"Jack." he lied, feeling guilty again.

"Jack." she repeated the name, it felt wrong on her tongue, "it doesn't fit." she said.

"Whats your name?" he changed the subject, secretly liking that she could sense the truth about him.

"Nomi, but everyone calls me Mimi." she looked at his dark eyes and wondered if he was wearing contacts.

"Nomi." he rolled the word on his tongue, loving it, "it fits."

***

"It's late, I better go." Aries said standing up, "besides I can't remember if I put that dinner in the oven or not." he grinned and Mimi busted out laughing, following him to her door.

"Here-" Mimi passed him her seventh glass of champagne, when he raised a brow she said, "for later." her little giggle tickled him to the very soul, deepening his smile, "and just in case it's smoking in the oven, you can dump this on it." she hiccuped. He was smiling so hard the corners of his mouth ached, he took the glass brushing his hand across hers.

"Thank you." he said, his voice low and husky, than he dipped his head and kissed her cheek. She took a deep breath and held it, that simple innocent kiss doing disturbing things to Mimi's virginal body, she felt the full on soak of her pantie's, her mouth slightly parted, her head beginning to spin again. He turned and walked away before he slid his tongue between those parted lips.

Lyndsy and Luci were trying to be quiet enough that the two at the door completely forgot they were there. At one point they held their breath as he went in for the kiss, delighted but disappointed it was on the cheek. Lyndsy was hoping he would just grab her and lay one on her.

She shut the door looking at it for a second, than walked over to the couch, plopping down between them.

"He seems nice." Luci said sitting to her left, looking at her, moving closer.

"Real nice." Lyndsy said from her right.

"Yea." Mimi thought about that kiss on her cheek, something so innocent and it had taken her to a whole other level, she let a little sigh escape.

"And cute." Luci tested her.

"Very cute." Lyndsy added, both girls studying her reaction.

"Yea." she said with the dreamiest look on her face that made both her friends smile. Lyndsy knew better than to push things with Mimi, she was a stubborn one, she decided to play it cool and mention the hunk across the hall again before she suspected what they were about.

***

She was going nuts, she had already masturbated twice, and not some quick little fix, it was a full on deep tissue masturbation, her fingers felt crippled! She was fighting that inner demon, that little voice in her head that was screaming at her to go next door and just kiss the man!

She paced, she fretted, fussed, whined, cursed herself for her weakness, and kept drinking from the strawberry champagne bottle.

She had to get out of this apartment, she felt like a caged, over sexed animal, her body just would not let her forget him for a second.

***

Aries was up thinking about her, he had jacked off his sore, but still hard dick to no relief. He saw the dim pool light come on , he went to his kitchen and looked out the blinds on his window. He watched Mimi go to the edge of the pool, slipping her shirt off and tossing it to the ground, she tugged her jeans down her lush hips, revealing a tiny pair of lace half and half's same peach color as the bra. She sat on the edge of the pool for a second, taking another sip from the bottle in her hand, than she slipped into the water.

He felt like a pervert standing here watching her, pulling his cock out of the slit in his boxers, watching her swim, imagining himself in the water with her, there were so many things he wanted to do to her. He stroked himself for the third time that night, the sensation climbing, than bursting as he watched her get out of the water and walk towards the back porch, he stepped away from the window so she wouldn't see him, cumm flying all over his kitchen floor. He'd just have to clean it up in the morning, right now, he had to force himself to sleep before he went back over to her apartment.

***

Mimi walked very slowly to her back door, just knowing he was close was making her crazy, her whole body on alert, hardening to attention, in tuned to his. he was right there, that door, that ugly off line large wooden door would lead her to him. She could feel him, smell him, sense him and before she even knew what she was doing, she was knocking on his back door.

He heard the knock, his heart skipping 3 beats as he ran back out to the kitchen and opened his door.

There she stood, looking so beautiful, the half naked goddess glowing in the dark night sky behind her and dripping water all over the floor. Aries was actually jealous of the moon and how it's beams were able to secretly caress her in a way he longed to. He opened the door all the way, standing back to let her in, she walked up to him, not saying a word. She stood close enough for the tips of her breasts to touch him, looking up at him, entranced, she raised to her tiptoes, sliding her hands up the sides of his face, and pulling his head down to her, slowly letting her lips touch his, pressing a little harder, and than FINALLY kissing him!

He could not believe it, he though he would cumm again just from the touch of her lips. He was instantly over whelmed and over zealous, grabbing her, holding her tight, slipping his tongue between her closed lips, squeezing her to him. He wanted to hold her so close it wasn't physically possible. He just couldn't get enough, fast enough. He had waited to long for her, fantasizing about her, constantly thinking about her.

It was too much, too fast! She was ready to cry and scream and laugh. Her body doing things it had never done before, feeling things it had never felt before, her head thinking things she wasn't prepared for. Her head spinning and her pelvic bone was pushing so hard against him she feared it might crack. She knew she couldn't do this, she wasn't ready yet. This was too quick and way too soon.

"I- I can't." She pulled away, her lips quivering as she backed up to his door, than turned and ran.

He was still in a total state of shock. Had she just come over here soaking wet, kissing him, than left just as quickly as she came? Did he just let her leave?

She ran in her back door, locking it than leaning against it, what was she doing? She had completely lost her mind! What had she started? What had she done?

She had held onto her virginity like the last glass of water in a drought, so why did she want to say the hell with it? She was just starting to get her life somewhat in order. Today was the first day in a long time she didn't feel like crawling back in bed and crying, why would she risk it all?

Love was the last thing she needed right now. Love was a curse, the worst luck of all for the one unfortunate enough to fall into the trap. But still, her old fashioned superstitions were just not holding up to this sudden craving her body had developed.

Her mind was at war with her body!

She slid her hand between her legs, sliding down the door to the floor. Her fingers would be paralyzed by morning, but right now, she couldn't care less.

***

Detective Angus Leary was a hard ass son of a bitch. He also happened to be the best homicide detective in the state. He left no stone unturned, no lead uninvestigated, even the tiny pieces of junk that most would over look were analyzed as evidence. He had been on the force for over 40 years, he worked hard to get where he was, and he was proud! He always went with his gut and he followed it all the way to the top.

Now at sixty-three, he was the head detective in an ultra elite section of California. He was ready for a peaceful retirement in a few days and want to enjoy life. He was ready to finally just relax and spend the rest of his days eating, loving his wife and his huge family.

Everything changed the minute the body washed up on shore. Bodies didn't just turn up dead in this posh area of town, especially not fingerless bodies with no toes and smashed in teeth.

"I got that missing persons report you asked for, sir." his assistant Benjamin Cruz strolled into his office. "Only one male missing from this area." Angus raised his brow. "You'll never guess who." He dropped the paper on the table. Angus looked at the picture on the report, his thick salt and peppered brow raising higher.

The corpse had the same black hair as the missing person, the same pale eyes.

"Bring me ALL the measurements from the corpse and height and weight from Aries Stark's last known physician,"

"Right away, sir."

12