All Comments on 'Luck of the Irish Ch. 02'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
EMArnoldEMArnoldover 12 years ago

Cool! Cameos!!

And much needed (and well placed) humor to lighten the mood thanks to Nikolai who is crazy awesome.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Funny as hell in parts...

And so sad in others. What a perfect balance. Loved seeing Nikolai and Clark again, lol. Nik is something else!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved Nik and Clark

Great story so far. Hope we don't have to wait long for Ch. 3.

RikonaRikonaover 12 years ago

LOL Gotta luv Nikolai

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
F*** me

U know I'm eating my own words now...I take them back...I'm sorry...

Ur story is amazing....

I'm enamoured...

P.s ya I'm a donkey..

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
F*** me

U know I'm eating my own words now...I take them back...I'm sorry...

Ur story is amazing....

I'm enamoured...

P.s ya I'm a donkey..

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
F*** me

U know I'm eating my own words now...I take them back...I'm sorry...

Ur story is amazing....

I'm enamoured...

P.s ya I'm a donkey..

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 12 years ago

Haha Nikolai never fails to amuse :P Corey is just so cute and adorable. Cant wait to see what happens next. Cheers :D

AsymbiiAsymbiiover 12 years ago
fantastic

I am glad that there is only one nickoli. Loved the story cant wait for your next posting. Happy belated Birthday and hope you had a blast.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Again wow!!

Loved this chapter and the fact that you brought in Nikolai and Clark with Hendridge is so cool. I hope there is more to come... and I also wish you a Happy Belated Birthday

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great chapter. I do love Nicolai and you worked him in really well. I really think it's great that you approach these stories from such a real place in terms of the way an attack or suicide attempt would affect a person and I guess how love can save someone in different ways. I would like to see us learn more about Eric's past. We know nothing of where he came from and how he got involved in this lifestyle. I also wonder if they'll be able to keep their relationship as is. While there would always be a sub/dom relationship, I see them having more of a relationship as lovers and partners.

~cannd

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
We need more Nikolai.

But I do love Corey and Eric.

It's just that Nikolai makes me laugh so hard I cry. I'm still laughing. "Mah baby!" Haha! Seriously this was an amazing chapter and I'm so glad to be reading this story!

uchenauchenaover 12 years ago
WOW

You got me at the end of the first chapter. I was so scared he was gonna die but then i realized there was a second chapter lol I am really really enjoying this story and I'm looking forward to future chapters.

You're doing a great job and I've enjoyed reading your other stories as well. Keep up the good work and ...

Happy Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like

Enjoying the story line. Nice to see mention of Clark & Nikolai:o)

Keep up the nice work.

afrodita79afrodita79over 12 years ago
OMG

GREAT CHAPTER, LOVE THAT NICK SHOW, HOPE THEREĀ“S ANOTHER CHAPTER SO WE CAN SEE HOW THERE RELATIONSHIP PROGRESSES AND MAYBE COREY AND NICK CAN BE FRIEDNS, AND WE COULD LERND MORE ABOUT ERIC.... PLEASESSSSS... READ YOU SOON

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago

At the very beginning of this chapter, I was wondering the whole time what happened with John? Did he get arrested? And I started to get a little miffed because I thought you weren't going to address it! But thankfully towards the end Corey finally asked Eric what happened to him and there was a trial.

I'm also glad to see that they are getting therapy together. Nicolai is hilarious. I'm definitely interested in reading more about Nic and Clark's relationship and how it came to be.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Detractor

This chapter, to me, felt rushed and choppy in some places. Like you had thoughts, started them off, and left them unfinished before quickly moving on... we're washing dishes, we're in bed... It was like, what did I miss. It's all in the details, for me anyway.

I'm also glad that you addressed the John issue. For a minute there it was like the white elephant in the story. I'm pissed too, that he only got 7 years. For attempted murder, really, 7 years?! After talking myself off the ledge, I had to remind myself, Your story, your details.

The first time Corey met Dr Nelson, I was thinking about where is the patient/doctor confidentially? I think I would have been pissed that my doctor was showing my photo, I may not have wanted anyone to know that I received/was receiving treatment. Anyhoo, Potato/patoto. Thanks for having Nikki show up, twice. He was great for comic relief.

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Ok ah...

First I don't really like BD stories and normally steer clear of them but I was drawn to this one and like Corey and his lover.

I am wondering what kind of Shrink has an album of her patients and lets another patient look at it. What happened to patient/doctor confidentially? As much as I adore Nikky it was so wrong when he was searching her office and then she does nothing about it and it seems that anyone can just walk into her sessions when ever they feel like it and she just lets them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome.

I fucking LOVE Nikolai!

Shae - Australia :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Haha!

I love Nikolai! He's so hilarious!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just love nikky!!

is there a story about him?

ladymaryladymaryover 10 years ago
Question

Hi guys

Can you please tell me if there is a separate story with Nikolai and Clark?

They seem like a very interesting couple :)

Thanks

avidreadravidreadrover 10 years ago
NIKOLAI & CLARK

Yes. It is called Free at Last and can be found at Gweall's blog site.

ladymaryladymaryover 10 years ago
avidreadr

Thanks for the quick reply :)

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

I'm sorry but this writing is just...ridiculous. You can't have a therapist assuring him that anything he says will be confidential one minute, and the next minute she's pulling out a photo album with all her patients and acting like she's more than happy to tell Corey all about them.

You also really should have addressed what happened to John right at the start of the chapter. And by the way, I'm still wondering how he knew Eric would be working late or how he got past the door that was supposed to be locked. Also, why the hell were the rape charges dropped? That made no sense given the circumstances.

While crossovers can be fun, when they only exist for the sake of saying, "oh, look a character from another story." they are just pointless. Honestly the scenes with Nik just seemed like a distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I completely agree with illwind, the John situation should have been addressed fmuxh earlier, it almost seemed like an after thought, 7 years is far too lenient and makes me feel like you know very little about the law.

Where on earth is the doctor patient confidentiality? What kind of doctor keeps a photo album of their patients that they just allow anyone to look through? And Nikolai is more of an annoyance than anything else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous