Luck of the Irish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweall
Gweall
898 Followers

He typed in a few words before he sat back on the bed and sighed.

"Password Password...." He mumbled. He looked down at the laptop and sat up again. He typed in 'Corey' quickly. The computer desktop opened.

"Romantic sap." Corey smiled. He opened up Eric's email. He scrolled through emails and found most of them work related or junk. He reached the end of the short list and found what he had been looking for:

Master,

I'm sorry I left so suddenly, and that we haven't gotten to talk since I left. But I thought you would want to know that I found someone. He's really nice and I think you would like him. But he's the jealous type, and doesn't want me talking to you... so I'm afraid this is the last you'll hear of me. But I want you to know that I'll never stop loving you. Take care of yourself and find someone new.

Shawn

Corey thought for a moment before opening up a new email and began typing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!! Don't hate me :) I have a surprise for you guys and the next thing I post will be the big surprise I've been talking about for the past couple of weeks ;)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to get Revolution done and what not. Also, I'll have two stories coming out for Christmas (I know long ways away but It's the most wonderful time of the year afterall, at least thats what I've heard, and thats when the Doctor Who Christmas specials come on which makes it the most wonderful in my book) Rate and Comment cause I love hearing from you guys! Thanks to my editor Gbc5452 cause he's fantastic when it comes to helping me with my stories and I would be nothing without him *bow down bow down* (that's right, bow to me, your editing God.)

Gweall
Gweall
898 Followers