All Comments on 'Luckiest Woman in the World'

by JamesLacy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ddpmanddpmanover 17 years ago
Also The Luckiest Man

I enjoyed your tale. I don't know who I was the happiest for Pam Or Glenn. Probably I feel best for Glenn, even though he is just a figment of your imagination. I enjoy reading your tales. See;) even thou you wrote this several years ago you still bring pleasure to your readers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wants it both ways

its wounderful that she knows what she wants, but she'll play her game and (hopefully quickly) get caught and lose it all preferably, or something that she said she values; and larry can go on w/o her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Larry dumps the cheating bitch in part 2

like most women, they have their answer for whats wrong but she never said anything to Larry and then their is Glen a pussy hound, in the end when Larry leaves her, she'll have Glen but he will move on with out her cheating ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A really unsatifying and abrupt ending. You should continue this story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Zzzz. Another cheating whore. Wow. Original.

So he's a disinterested cheating jerk and she's a manipulative cheating whore. Nice couple. Why doesn't she just divorce him??!!! If I could give this -2 stars, I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR GAME

As long as Pam doesn't put her pussy in her husband's face full of his cum who cares he should have been taking care of business with his 'ol Lady

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In Europe...

Where does the idea that it is normal to be swingers in Europe come from? It simply isn't true.

First of all, Europe consists of many different countries with vastly different social norms. That said, I can't think of a single country where it is considered normal to swing. I live in Denmark, and even though there was a short time during the seventies where "free love" was hip, it certainly isn't today. But then, wasn't it also hip in the USA during that same period?

I have read that 45% of the American population are Christian fundamentalists who believe the theory of evolution to be false, and that probably means some things would have to be kept under wraps. Here there are almost no Christian fundamentalists, even though we have state run churches, and the official national religion is Lutheran Christianity. I would be very surprised if the number of creationists reaches even 1%. Still, the vast majority are members of the church and pay the non mandatory church tax, are babtised, go through confirmation, and are married in the church. It isn't a condemning brand of Christianity, and the Danish state church was the first in the world to allow for homosexual weddings, to give an example. Religion is considered very personal, and it is considered rude to preach to others, in general.

I can't speak to other cultures in Europe, which I am sure vary greatly, but that is how it is here.

So maybe the reason for this fantasy, that it is considered normal to be swingers in Europe, stem from the fact that people don't need to hide it as much. At least in some European cultures. But that you have to hide something does not make it less common. In fact, the opposite is quite often true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous