Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,102 Followers

I sat down on the bed to catch my breath and looked up to see Matt's body stiffen as he came. Tina sucked his cock the whole time, swallowing every drop of his cum. As soon as he was done cumming, he pulled his pants back up and stuffed his cock back inside. He kissed Tina and left the room.

"See you guys out there," Matt said before shutting the door.

"Jesus, fuck, that was hot," Tina said. "God, you fuck me so good."

"I can't believe that just happened," I said. "I thought I was a dead man."

Tina laughed. "Our relationship isn't exactly traditional," she said. "Pull your pants up. Let's go see what's left of the party."

She jumped up and began putting her clothes back on, starting with panties.

"You weren't wearing those when we came in here," I said.

"Nope," she said. "I took them off last time I went to the bathroom. I hung them on your doorknob so Matt would know which room to come to."

"You guys planned this?" I asked, incredulously.

"It was Matt's idea," Tina said. "After I told him how much fun you and I and Stacy had."

I couldn't think of anything to say to that. And Tina didn't wait for me to respond before she bounced out of my room and ran down the hall. I followed as soon as I had my shirt buttoned and nearly tripped when I got to the living room. The game of Asshole was over, and a much more interesting game had begun. Unbelievably, my cock began to grow hard again immediately.

Sara was naked, her gorgeous tits bouncing in the air while she rode Ryan's cock. Ryan was seated on the sofa and Sara was facing away from him, grunting and moaning her pleasure as they fucked. Her blond hair was disheveled and clung to her shoulders where sweat had formed from her exertion. I stared openly at her bouncing tits and the tiny patch of blond hair above her pussy, where Ryan's cock was plunging in and out.

Stacy was naked as well, and Jack had his tongue in her pussy. Melanie straddled Stacy's face, her skirt hiked up over her hips and her panties pulled aside to reveal her glistening pussy to Stacy's hungry mouth. Melanie's tits were still imprisoned by her bra and shirt, but they heaved as she humped against Stacy's face and panted and moaned in ecstasy.

Matt stood there with his cock hanging out of his pants, as if he was deciding where he was going to put it. I looked at Tina and she smiled back, a smile of devious delight. I wasted no time. My cock was an iron bar in my pants and I hurriedly ripped them off, followed by my shirt. I stood in front of where Ryan and Sara sat, my cock stood hard and proud in front of Sara's face. She grasped the shaft in her hand and took the head of my cock into her mouth, licking and sucking hungrily. I noticed Tina standing naked beside me, nearly jumping with anticipation.

"You mind if I take a turn," Tina asked Sara. "That looks like too much fun."

Sara popped my cock out of her mouth. "It is, but sure you can take a turn. It looks like there's plenty of cock to go around."

Ryan only nodded, but Sara jumped up with a slight pop as Ryan's cock came out of her pussy. Tina immediately jumped on Ryan's lap and impaled her cunt on his cock. Sara got on all fours and pointed her ass at me, and I quickly drove my cock deep into her soaking wet pussy. Matt walked around and knelt in front of Sara and she let him guide his huge cock into her mouth. I grasped Sara's hips and fucked her pussy as hard as I could, while she slammed her ass back to meet my strokes. Her pussy clenched around my cock and her wetness seeped down her legs as we fucked.

From where I knelt, I could see Melanie taking a moment to take her clothes off while Stacy lowered her pussy onto Jack's cock. Melanie moved to Sara's side and started licking the portion of Matt's cock that wouldn't fit into Sara's mouth. Tina's tits bounced as she fucked Ryan's cock wildly, and I continued to drive my cock deep into Sara's pussy. Suddenly I started cumming, gobs of cum shooting into Sara's pussy and she shivered and bucked with her own orgasm. One at a time, every person in the room was overcome by their orgasm, Ryan cumming into Tina's pussy, and Jack's cock shooting cum deep into Stacy's. Lastly Matt cried aloud as he came, and Sara gobbled up his cum greedily. What she couldn't swallow landed on her face, and Melanie was there to lick it up for her. I pulled my cock out of Sara's pussy, covered in our combined cum, and she turned around to lick and suck my cock clean.

The room was filled with panting and low moaning as we all struggled to catch our breath.

"I'm pretty sure that was my first eight-some," Jack said, and those of us who had the breath laughed.

"Oh my God, it was unbelievable," Sara said.

"I've never had a girl suck my pussy before," Melanie said. "It felt so good." She blushed and smiled at Stacy.

"I still haven't," Sara said.

"Then the solution seems simple enough to me," Tina said. "You two should suck each other's pussies."

Sara and Melanie looked at Tina, wide-mouthed, and then at each other.

"That's a great idea," Ryan said, his face lighting up at the prospect of being able to watch. He held a naked Tina on his lap and he was sliding one finger in and out of her pussy slowly.

"I'll try," Melanie said with a shrug. "It looks like fun to me, and I know I love having my pussy sucked."

Sara laughed nervously. "Ok, me too." She lay on her back on the floor, legs spread. Her pussy still glistened with our mingled juices, and she rubbed her clit gently while Melanie lowered her face to her pussy. The rest of us watched Melanie's tongue slide up and down Sara's pussy lips while Sara continued to rub her clit. Sara moaned audibly but softly as Melanie's tongue parted her lips and delved into her pussy. Melanie continued licking and sucking until Sara bucked against her face, smearing her cheeks with her juices. Sara cried out her pleasure as Melanie brought her closer and closer to cumming.

I glanced away to see Stacy stroking Jack's rigid cock while Jack cupped her breast in one hand and fingered her dripping wet pussy with the other. Matt was stroking his own cock, watching Sara and Melanie. Tina was breathing harder and harder as she watched while Ryan fucked her with his fingers. My own cock began to harden again and I grasped it in my hand. It was still slick with my own cum and the wetness from Sara's pussy as I started to stroke it.

Sara was writhing and squirming and yelling in her ecstasy. "Oh God," she cried. "Oh God, suck my cunt, yeah! Oh FUCK! Jesus fuck I'm CUMMING!" She spasmed on the floor as she came and Melanie continued to suck her pussy, licking up Sara's juices while she came.

When Sara had caught her breath, she and Melanie kissed, their tongues twirling together, sharing the taste of Sara's pussy.

"Oh my fucking God, that was incredible," Sara gasped when their lips parted.

"Will you suck my pussy, too?" Melanie asked, not waiting for an answer before lying back on the floor, legs spread. Sara didn't give her an answer except to lower her face straight to Melanie's pussy, licking and sucking timidly at first, but with increasing ardor as Melanie's moans told her that she was doing well. I continued to stroke my impossibly hard cock watching the two of them. I didn't look away to see what the others were doing, but it didn't take a genius to guess that everyone else was watching as intently as I was. Soon enough, Melanie was screaming and bucking wildly as Sara sucked her pussy. Her screams became unintelligible except for a long "I'M CUMMING," as she spasmed on the floor. Sara and Melanie kissed again, sharing the taste of their pussies.

"Christ, that was amazing," Melanie said. "Oh my God I need a cock in me now though." She looked around the room to see four different hard cocks staring back. "Matt, will you fuck me, please?" She mocked an innocent tone.

Matt answered by sitting on the sofa and holding his big cock up by the base while Melanie climbed on. She slowly lowered herself onto his cock and they began fucking while the rest of us watched. Melanie's tits heaved as she humped her pussy up and down on Matt's cock, and he met her strokes, driving his cock deep inside her.

I looked over to see Ryan slowly easing his cock into Tina's ass, and glanced to the other side to see Sara taking Jack's cock into her mouth. Stacy looked at me and smiled, bending over the arm of the reclined, ass in the air and legs spread. I walked up behind her and buried my cock in her pussy. I reached around to grab her tits as I fucked her soaking cunt. We moaned and cried in pleasure together as we watched Matt and Melanie fuck. Tina and Ryan were watching them as well, Ryan's cock driving in and out of Tina's asshole while her tits bounced with every stroke. Jack pulled his cock out of Sara's mouth and she lay back on the floor while he climbed on to of her and drove his cock into her pussy.

We all remained as we were for some time. I lost track as pleasure swept over me. My senses dimmed, except for the rhythmic plunging of my cock into Stacy's pussy. Somewhere in the distance, I heard Melanie scream that she was cumming again, and similar cries from the others before my balls finally pumped my cum deep into Stacy's pussy. I heard Stacy howling about cumming hard, and we both collapse limply to the floor. My breath came back slowly, and I fell asleep naked on my living room floor.

I woke up in the dark, and more than a bit confused as to where the hell I was. Slowly consciousness returned and I remembered I had passed out on the living room floor. As my senses returned to me, I realize that my cock was being sucked. It didn't seem possible that it could be hard again. As my eyes began to work, I saw that it was Melanie sucking my cock, and eagerly so. Pleasure shot up my spine into my brain and back. She pulled my cock out of her mouth long enough to grin up at me before sucking it back in.

On the sofa, two figures who had to be Matt and Sara were writhing together they fucked. I could make out Sara whispering "Fuck my ass," repeatedly. The others were not in the living room anymore. I assumed Jack and Ryan had taken to their beds and that Tina and Stacy were with either or both of them.

"You want to go somewhere more comfortable?" I asked Melanie. She nodded and we stood up and hurried down the hall to my bedroom. After I closed the door behind us, I turned to see her laying on my bed, legs spread and a smile on her face.

"I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I met you," Melanie said. "You wanna suck my pussy?"

I nodded eagerly and knelt beside the bed, burying my face in her pussy. I breathed her smell as I licked her clit and sucked her pussy lips. She moaned aloud when I pushed my tongue between her lips and into her hot, dripping pussy. She humped her hips into my face, and I buried my tongue as deeply into her pussy as it would go. I pulled my tongue out of her and put two fingers inside her instead, and moved my lips to suck her clit.

"Oh Fuck, yes!" she moaned. "I want your cock inside me."

I pulled my face away from her pussy after a few more quick sucks on her clit. I climbed over her on the bed and she reached down to grab my rock-hard cock, pulling it toward her pussy.

"Fuck me hard," she breathed. "Fuck me hard."

I obeyed, driving my cock into her pussy and she screamed. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!"

I sucked a hard little nipple into my mouth as I continued to pound her pussy with my cock. It took concentration to keep it in my mouth, the way her tits heaved with each stroke of my cock inside her.

"Oh Jesus FUCK, yes FUCK ME!" she screamed.

I cried out as I began to cum. My balls pumped my cum up through my cock and deep into her hot, clenching pussy. Melanie groaned as she spasmed and came, her breath coming in hitches and gasps. I emptied my balls into her pussy before pulling the slick shaft out of her dripping wet cunt. My cum dribbled out behind it and I bent back down to lick her pussy clean, not caring that I was sucking my own cum along with hers off of her pussy. When I was done, I presented my cock to her and she happily licked and sucked our cum off of the length of it before it finally began to soften.

We fell asleep on top of the covers, naked and covered with sweat and cum.

What a fucking crazy party!

To be continued...

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,102 Followers
12