Lucy the UK Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You start moving up and down on me slowly, and I use my thumb on your clit. I can hear Rob talking. "Doesn’t she have the wettest, hottest little pussy Dave?, Hey what was her name again?" he asks. I look at you now releasing your hot hard nipple, knowing that it will shame you that you just got fucked by a guy who doesn't even know your name. "Her name is Lucy man, but I think tonight she doesn't care what we call her, she fucks like a slut, and sluts don't have names like Lucy". Your mouth opens as if you are going to speak, but I thrust my hips up into you hard, making my cock hit the roof of your pussy, deep in your belly and you groan instead, a deep hard moan. Rob reaches around and cups your breasts and kisses your neck some more. You go back to bouncing up and down on me and I rub your little wet clit with a thumb. Watching you slut your body on top of me I feel my pleasure growing. "Hey Rob, how about you put something in her ass, see if she likes a little bit of anal play" Hearing your moans makes me want to do so much more. Rob leans down and I feel his hands parting your ass cheeks as your bouncing slows. You move a hand around to stop him, but i grab your wrists and strongly hold you, looking you in the eye, you resist to begin with but as I grind my cock and hips against you, your fight wanes. Holding your arms, I feel movement along my shaft, it must be Rob's finger in your asshole that I can feel through the thin wall separating your pussy from where his finger is moving back and forth. "How does that feel Lucy?" I ask you. "To be fingered in that dark dirty hole, by a stranger, while you ride a big thick cock like a whore. Does it turn you on, make you want to cum? make you want more?"

"Answer me Lucy...." You manage to whimper out a "yesssss" between gasps and moans as we treat your body to pleasure, hands on your clit and breasts, a finger moving in and out of your sensitive ass, a big thick cock moving in and out of your pussy, my mouth on your nipple. We tease you and fuck you like this until we feel your body explode in orgasm, tensing and shuddering, one orgasm rolls into the next as you lose control of your body. You are hardly aware that Rob now has three fingers up your ass, and he is spanking your flesh hard with his other hand, while i nibble on a nipple, pausing only to watch your face as you moan and release. Rob is whispering words in your ear and I can only make out some of them over your groans ".....slut.......cum whore....all nite.......doggy fucking.......wet bitch.......all fours........anal plug.........tied up....." I hear.

Eventually your body relaxes and you collapse forward into my chest, your tight breasts against me, Rob's fingers slip from you, my cock still twitching and hard inside you, juices flowing onto my balls, but you are spent from a rolling mass of pleasure and orgasm. We allow you to rest as we plan our next move.....My mind races with ideas...

12