Lucy's Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know Baby... just let it go. Cum over him, let him know what it feels like when you let go."

Richards voice starting gently, but increased in ferocity as he spoke. "Come on Lucy, fucking cum! Shoot that cream all over his dick!"

Then, as she did, her body quivering and shaking, both of her men groaned, and held her until the quaking had passed. Sweat covering her body in a fine sheen and her hair was sticking to her head.

"Oh Christ...!" she moaned

"Rich..." Mark moaned, "Rich, I so hope you are close, I don't know how much longer I can hold."

Richard gave Lucy's ass a resounding slap, and said "Don't rest Baby, we are going to ride and you are coming again."

Lucy nodded, not really sure that the latest orgasm had finished any way. Every stroke sent more shocks through her body, and she just gave herself up, releasing what little control she had left.

Mark and Richard's cocks seemed to be fighting for control of her body. Feeling them stiffening and tensing. The smell of sex after her orgasm filled the air, and increased with every movement they made. Her sticky cum dribbled down onto their balls, making them slap against her and each other.

"Oh fuck, Richard please, please." She cried as the spasms started a fresh.

"Yeah Rich...!" Mark growled as he shot ropes of cum into her, as her spasms sent him over the edge.

Richard stilled until they both started to relax again, then as Mark held Lucy, Richard started driving into Lucy with new force and within four strokes, he too released and bathed Lucy's rectum with his orgasm.

They stayed as a sweating sexy heap for a few minutes, before Richard held onto her and rolled to the side taking Lucy with him as his slowly softening cock stayed in her ass. Mark's cock trailed across her thigh and then onto his stomach, as she rolled away.

Richard smoothed the hair away from her forehead, "Are you alright Lucy?"

All she could do was grin and nod her head. Then they both looked to Mark as he cleared his throat and said.

"Waive the bill for this morning. In fact I think I'm moving in."

"Oh no, you're not!" Came Richards' speedy reply. "That was a one off and Lucy is mine!"

Lucy grinned and said "I really think we should change the sheets now."

12