Lucy's Mystery Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her top apart through the tight ropes, drawing the smooth silk over her flesh to expose her breasts. He pushed the ropes aside enough to pinch and rub her nipples. Lucy moaned louder as he flicked his tongue over her goose-pimpled flesh and blew across her nipples. He sat back and took more photos. Her wanton feelings had her head swimming as she tried to communicate the height of her desire to the camera through only her eyes and her ripe body. Even without his hands on her she heard animal noises rising from her throat.

He put the camera down and returned to fondling her. She pushed her breasts against his hands as he knelt and cupped them from behind and he responded by gripping them strongly and grinding his cock against her ass. She pushed back against the rod she felt through damnable layers of fabric. Her only wish was that he would take her. Take her long and hard.

His hands were moving up and down her body. One large open hand would press against her belly as he pushed his pelvis forward and his other hand savagely squeezed her breast. Then one hand would wrap around her, pressing her bound arms between them as the other slipped between her legs and to her dripping panties. He stroked her labia, pressed her clit, and again pushed the silk into her.

"Let's try something else fun," he said.

When he let go she whimpered and sagged. Without his body against hers she felt as though a chill air had filled the room. She could hear him rummaging in his bag, and then she heard a humming noise. He pressed the large, round head of a "massager"-style vibrator against her mound. Her muffled cries escaped as she felt the waves of pleasure of an instant orgasm erupt. She ground her pussy against the instrument and bucked over and over again.

Before long, however, he switched off the tool and set it aside. Lucy was swaying on her knees, sure she would soon collapse. He helped her rise and led her to the bed. Where she collapsed into the thick comforter where she lay breathing heavily, almost unaware of her state. Belatedly she realized he was taking more photos.

"Can't let you rest long too long," he said after a few shots. He bent her leg back so he could tie her ankle to her thigh with a generous length of silk. When he seemed satisfied that that one was secure he went to work on the other, leaving her firmly frog-tied. Then he rolled her over onto her chest and put her knees under her, leaving her sideways on the bed, ass high in the air. From his bag he produced a bundle of white nylon rope, which he used to tie each leg to an end of the bed, looping it through her bent knees. She was completely immobilized like this.

He began snapping pictures again, removing her skirt after the first few. With the side of her face pressed into the bed she watched him put the camera down and go get his champagne.

"Damn," he said. "It's gone warm. He picked up the phone and dialed room service, asking for another bottle. Alarm went off in her head. Now that some of her excitement had been relieved by her climax she was able to think a bit more clearly. She realized that he was asking someone to come to the room, while she was tied to the bed with her ass facing the door. She tried to make a sound of protest, but nothing coherent could come out, of course.

"Don't worry, dear Lucy," he said. "This place is the epitome of discreet." Somehow that was not the answer which would console her. His hands now returned to her body, however.

"You do seem to respond well to the situation, my darling slave girl," he said. His fingers reached under the gusset of her panties and slid through wet, slippery, bald pussy lips. "I don't think I've ever experienced a wetter snatch." Almost instantly as he fingered her cunt the slut within took over once more, and she found herself pushing against his hand. The vibrator had been satisfying, yes, but she longed for penetration.

He stepped away, and then back, and deftly her panties were cut from her, baring her pussy to the caressing hand. She pressed against the fingers which teased at the opening of her cunt, and her body hungered for the feel of the cock she had fantasized after for so long. The rigid cock that was so close, but maddeningly withheld.

A knock came at the door, and the hand was removed.

"Come in," he said. "It's unlocked."

"Here you go sir. Shall I just put it here?"

"Please."

"That's a lovely sight, if you don't mind my saying so, sir. Shall I open it?"

"Yes. A lovely sight, indeed. And a very well-behaved girl, at that." As her captor spoke he was running his hand over her ass, and stroking the outside of her pussy.

Lucy was frozen. What would he do? How well did she really know him, anyway. Giving herself to him this way was somewhat like a game. A hot, intense game, but how far would he go with his control of her? How much consent had she implied as she had greeted him so submissively?

"Can you sign here, sir? Thank you. If you need anything else, just call."

With that the door closed, and Lucy felt a rush of relief.

"Well, Lucy," he said pouring himself a glass of champagne, "how are we doing?" Lucy peered up at him and made no noise through her gag.

The man started to tug on some of the ropes. "it's gotten a bit loose," he said. "We'll just have to fix that."

He went about snugging the ropes so she was firmly held. He adjusted the ropes across her chest so that her nipples were squeezed between cords going just above and below them. As he firmly jerked the other bonds into place the ropes moved against her nipples and rubbed them against the bedspread, on the edge of pain, but sending her shivers.

After that he began to fondle her pussy again. At first he cupped it completely, and then he dipped a finger into her wet slit. He ran his finger firmly over her clit, which was still swollen and sensitive. As soon as he put two fingers she started to press back against his hand.

"No matter what, you are ready for it, aren't you?" He says. "I think it's about time I did something more for me."

He stepped back from her and took another swig of champagne. He untied his bow tie, and then his shirt, revealing his smooth, slender torso. He sat and took off his shoes and socks, then stood and unzipped his pants, relieving the bulge in his crotch. As his boxers came into view she could see his large cock standing there behind the smooth cotton. A large wet spot was visible at the end.

He slipped his trousers and boxers off all at once, leaving him standing there in only his mask, with his thick, rigid member standing up and out from his body at an angle.

Lucy's juices started running down her leg. Her cunt was begging for that rod. One orgasm from the vibrator had done nothing to relieve the sexual tension built up in her.

He walked around behind her and climbed up onto the bed. "And now, little miss, I will use you for my pleasure," he said as his cock head pressed against her smooth, slick vulva. With his hands on her hips he unerringly slid his cock deep within her. It pressed between her labia and spread her open. Her tight cunt was stretched around him, but her generous lubrication allowed him to go all the way in with the first stroke.

As she felt herself mercifully filled Lucy let out a deep, deep moan through her gag. His hands gripped her ass tightly as he slid her off all the way off his cock. He pulled her towards him again and slid his now slippery cock between her ass cheeks and against her lower back. He pulled back and drew his cock head over her rosebud and back to her waiting snatch.

Again the thick rod spread her open and filled her completely. He held her there and Lucy pushed herself as far onto him as she could go. Her teeth were clenched around the silk in her mouth and she was panting through her nose.

He drew back and thrust again, his hands gripping her hips tightly enough to leave bruises. He grunted as he pushed hard against her own thrust, burying his cock as deeply as he could. He pulled slowly half way and then slowly pressed back into her until his thighs were pressed into her ass. Lucy was grunting with the exertion of taking his cock as fully as she could. Her body hungered for it to fill her and she took him and took him as deeply as she could, her cunt stretched taught about his rigid shaft.

He picked up the pace and started to use her body as a fuck-toy, ramming her back and forth on his member. Her clit was throbbing and begging for contact, but his hands stayed at her hips as he pushed her back and forth. Soon his grunting increased with each thrust and he started to thrust even deeper, if that was at all possible. Lucy's button was sending sparks through her nervous system and muted screams could be heard from behind her gag. Suddenly he thrust as deeply as he had and held her still as his cock pulsed and pulsed and sent powerful blasts against her cervix, flooding her tight snatch with jism.

He held her there for a minute or so and then thrust in and out a few more times before pulling out and flopping down on the bed next to her. Lucy lay there panting through her nose, heart racing, breasts crushed against the ropes and felt the cum ooze from her snatch.

"Mmmm," he said, "very nice." Lucy responded with her own snort of appreciation. He sat up exhaled deeply. He sipped some champagne and regarded her. "My, god," he said, "what a tableau," and grabbed the camera from the nightstand. He started with her face, moving her sweaty hair out of the way. As he focused in on her face she regarded him with smoldering intensity, and let out a low moan, as if to say, "I'm just getting started".

He stepped back and photographed her from angles more and more pornographic. As he captured the depravity of her situation inch by inch, his cock began to rise again. He slowly stroked himself as he snapped away. As he knelt between her legs she spread her self as best she could, thrusting her ass at the camera. She had never felt so debauched as that camera had clicked between her thighs, capturing the cum running down her leg.

Her body hungered for more, however and the sight of him holding his stiff cock in his fist gave her reason to hope. He soon stepped back and let go. He took another sip of champagne. "Hmm, I'm hungry," he said, and picked up the phone again.

Lucy's heart slowly approached a normal rate as she listened to her captor order a club sandwich from the kitchen. He put down the phone, drained his glass and put on a robe.

"Well," he said. "I should probably check your bonds, shouldn't I," and proceeded to go about tightening and re-tying various knots. His strong hands held her by the hips as he adjusted her position to his liking, then methodically checked and tightened all of her bonds. He adjusted her gag and gently brushed the hair out of her eyes as the knock came at the door.

"Come in," he said, as before. Lucy couldn't see the door, but as she listened it open she was quite aware of the sight she presented, and felt herself flush as the cart wheeled into the room.
"Wow. Would you look at that," said the room-service guy. "What a perfectly hot bitch you have there, sir," he continued as he transferred the food to the table at the back of the room. Lucy could see him now, a young man in an immaculate grey wool uniform with red piping.

"Thank you. Yes, she is about as hot as can be, isn't she," said the other voice.

"Sign here sir."

"Thank you. Would you care to stay and admire the scenery a bit more?" said her master (for that's what she was coming to see him as) as he sat down at the table.

"What a question. Of course!" replied the boy, stroking the bulge in his pants. Lucy's heart was pounding by now. Where would this go?

As she heard her master say "Just no touching, understand?" she was filled with conflict. Her mind did not feel like having this stranger touch her, but her body lusted for more contact. Her cunt hungered to be filled more and more.

As her master sat eating the boy walked around behind her for a better view, stroking his hard cock and murmuring appreciation all the while. Lucy felt like a complete slut to be so turned on by this situation.

After a while her master stood up and said, "how about a new view?" He came over and un-did the restraints which kept her on her knees and gently rolled her onto her back, then tied her again, completely spread-eagled. Then he picked up the big vibrator and placed it against her thigh with it's head on her pussy and tied it in place with a pair of scarves. He switched it on and stepped back as she closed her eyes and let out a long, deep moan.

"Oh, fuck," said the room service boy. The master put a pillow under her head so she could see the boy standing next to the bed between her legs. As the motor whirred and sent it's waves of pleasure into her body she watched him unzip his fly and free his cock.

Her eyes were riveted on his pulsing, dribbling member as his were locked to her wet, gaping red pussy. The buzzing hardware seemed connected to her entire nervous system through her clit. Her nipples, still pinched between the ropes ached with pain and pleasure. She moaned and moaned through the gag as she watched the boy's fist pump up and down his slick shaft.

Too soon he began to grunt and thrust his hips forward. A thick jet of cum blasted from the head of his cock and splattered over her belly and breasts. Hot, sticky liquid burned her flesh and sent her over the top. Lucy bucked her hips with a desire to take him deep inside her, pressing into the vibrator and cumming like an avalanche. Jet after jet erupted from his cock and rained down on her legs, her stomach, her snatch, her face, her breasts. Her muffled screams escaped from her as she came in an explosive orgasm which went on an on as the electric pleasure instrument buzzed away relentlessly.

As her ragged gasps struggled from her throat the boy regained awareness and leaned forward, switching off the toy. Lucy closed her eyes and sunk backward into the bed drifting on a post-climactic cloud.

She slowly returned to awareness. Her master sat on the bed next to her in a bathrobe talking gently and gazing at her body with admiring eyes. She was gagged and tied spread-eagled across the big soft bed.

"That was indescribably hot. You are just amazing," he said. He untied the scarves from her thigh which had held the big vibrator against her clit while it drove her wild. He cupped her slippery pussy and ran his hands over and between her swollen, slick, open lips. He brought his hand to his lips and tasted their mixed fluids.

"Mmmm. Too bad you can't taste this. I know how much you would like it," he said. He reached forward and cupped her chin with his hand and smeared a glob of cum which was on her cheek with his thumb.

"You are magnificent," he said, "but I am certainly not finished with you."

He smiled and proceeded to run his fingers through the cum on her breasts and belly on the way to her pussy again, where he started to manipulate her lips roughly and press hard against her clit. He pushed three slippery fingers quickly into her tight cunt. Although she was wet and loose it had been at least a half hour since his cock had been there and she grunted with a bit of good pain as she was stretched again.

He thrust his fingers in and out and roughly thumbed her clit as he ground his cock against her thigh. It was certainly working. She started breathing deeply and pushing against his hand. He slipped his fingers out and started rubbing with his open hand over her whole mound. He smeared her wetness all over, running his hand into her ass crack which was slippery from her dipping cunt. His fingers started stroking her anus and then he slipped one finger in and thrust deep.

Guttural sounds struggled through the gag as he alternately fucked her ass with is finger and then stroked her pussy and clit. Soon he had added another finger when he thrust in. She quickly relaxed her ass as he worked in and out of it. She could feel another orgasm building. He ground harder and then abruptly removed his hand and stopped.

"I need that ass," he said and started untying the ropes which kept her on her back. He lifted her onto her knees again but didn't take the time to bind her to the bed. Her arms were still bound behind her, the ropes crossing roughly over her nipples. Other ropes held her ankles to her thighs.

One strong hand gripped her hip as he guided his cock into her sloppy cunt. He slowly stroked a few times and then pulled out and pressed against her still wet rosebud. His hard, thick cock slid into her ass steadily. Effortlessly it spread her open and filled her deeply. He held her with both hands now and pulled and pushed her body on and off his rod.

Lucy's beautiful moans drifted over the room as she felt her ass filled by that heavenly cock. Filling her body over and over and over and over. The man's moans soon joined hers and he gripped her more and more tightly, thrusted more and more roughly, then speared her as deeply as he could and held her there as spurt after spurt of hot cum jetted deep into her insides.

After a time he pulled out and let Lucy flop onto her side where she lay panting for breath through her nose. He spread her legs and brought up the vibrator and pressed it's big buzzing head against her cunt. The waves traveled through her whole body and she arched her back and pressed her clit against it. He held it precisely against her clit and increased the speed.

Lucy felt that her body exploded. All was orgasm and light.

Lucy awoke to the sound of the door opening. She was sandwiched in soft, thick cotton sheets under a heavy comforter. Gentle sunlight came through the window. She rolled over and saw a young woman in an impeccable maid's uniform bring in a cart.

"Good morning," the woman said smiling warmly at her. "Here you go." Lucy stretched under the covers and ran her hands over her body which felt clean and smooth. Her hair felt freshly washed.
The maid put the tray across her lap and wheeled the cart out. As the door clicked shut she picked up the envelope which was sitting on the tray. She felt the thick paper and gazed around the room, noticing a folded set of clothes on the loveseat. She saw soft wool and bits of lace among them.

She opened the envelope. The ivory card inside had his handwriting in strong black ink.

"Good morning, my sweet. I trust you slept well. It might do to check the calendar to see how many days you've slept. While I regret that our trysts must be so short, and so infrequent, but I take consolation in the knowledge that I will always have something good to do for you, and that you will always be ready to take it."

12