Lucy's Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to my computer to wait for the inevitable IM. I didn't have to wait long.

"You are such a slut. We cannot believe you did everything we told you to today. But because you're such a slut, we're going to push your limits going forward – that's assuming you even have any limits."

"Per our orders, Gayle has taken your clothes and locked them in the trunk of her car. She will not give them back to you till next week. You are going to have to leave your office only wearing what you have on and drive home."

"Oh, don't forget to put your heels on before you leave. We monitor the security cameras so we'll know what time you leave and what you're wearing. Don't disappoint us slut or tomorrow you might be fired instead of playing games all day. See you in the morning slut!"

I couldn't believe it. I was going to have to leave my office in bright red lingerie and take an elevator down eleven floors to the building's lobby. Then walk to my car which was in the middle of a brightly lit parking lot before I could drive home?

What if someone got on the elevator with me? Eleven floors was a long way to go without someone from a different floor getting on the elevator.

Oh my God! With the dildo still up my ass and as horny as I was at that moment, I just hoped to hell the Techies had a lot more humiliating activities planned for me tomorrow.

To be continued.