All Comments on 'Ludy's Kink Cafe Ch. 01'

by Ziggy Odyssey

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow....

This is one weird wild story, between the the tounge in cheek jokes and word play, to the steam/strange erotica scenes. I'm not sure what to feel about this story, but I'm damn curious to see how it ends, keep up the good work Ziggy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You always write best when you're off the meds

What a romp! I felt like I was reading the porn musings of the love child of Tom Robbins, Douglas Adams and Joseph Heller. If you can have a love child produced by three men, that is. And somehow I think, at Ludy's, you could. This might not be the sort of story that people read for a quick session of getting off (although there were a number of parts that left me feeling sufficiently aroused to make me wonder if I should bring this up with a therapist at some point), but it was crazy, funny, entertaining, shocking (I've heard of magic mushrooms, but magic hermaphrodites?) and left me wanting to know what the heck happend to Hugo, what's all this deal with the Superfly Chief and, well, basically all the usual reactions one has when they get sucked into a book and can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous