All Comments on 'Luke Takes a Wife Ch. 04'

by Kimmi_kis

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SparkedSparkedabout 16 years ago
yes, yes!

ive read all that youve got so far. Please make them longer. this romance, and suspense, are just too much to not have a little more of. Life catches up with us all; dont apologize. Just know, that when we hound you, its because were eager fans who are selfish for your stories.

Duckey13Duckey13about 16 years ago
cant wait

loved this chapter as much as last, cant wait and dieing for more...

sharonasharonaabout 16 years ago
Cool!

Great chapter, though short. But, as you said, life does tend to intervene. Hope to read more from you soon! Take Care!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please write more and soon

I was so excited to see another chapter had been posted. I agree with the other comments that we are eagerly awaiting more chapters. Please write more and soon. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please write more and soon

I was so excited to see another chapter had been posted. I agree with the other comments that we are eagerly awaiting more chapters. Please write more and soon. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Advise from professional: Switch to past tense.

If you want to be published, please start writing in past tense. It's convention. Editors expect it.

Yes big shot literary types can get away with narrative prose in present tense, but there has to be a REASON.

The rest of us have to follow the rules of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You rock!

PLEASE write more ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MORE !!MORE!!!

Please write more ASAP I want to know what happens please!!! I'm checking everyday!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE MORE SOON!!!!! I'm really wanting to know what happens!!!!!

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
I Just Love

This story but you need to switch to past tense. Instead of "Luke seams to" change to "Luke seamed to" It makes it easier to read. But the story it self is very good. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Special...just special.

Your gift of communicating a story is nothing short of brilliant. I absolutely love the way you develop the characters. It is real...it is compassionate and you are bringing out the rawness of broken Families. I don't care if it is erotica or not, you are a great story teller. Thank you for the. Journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Redeemable?

Not likely, he just keeps getting worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous