All Comments on 'Luna's Gift Ch. 03'

by whimsical_wishing

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
RedSatinMadamAlphaRedSatinMadamAlphaover 12 years ago
Thankful

Thanks for the continuation. I am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyed this chapter

I haven't found any clues in the story to why an earth human was transported, possibly by Luna, to the pack. So I will have to read the next chapter to see what impact Rylan has on the pack and the other alphas when everyone finds out about her.

Yves

packanimalspackanimalsover 12 years ago
Very Nice!

I always like when author's change the werewolf legend and little to make a different story and you just enough to make this very interesting. Looking forward to see what other changes come. Thanks

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
what a great chapter

great may well be an understatment in this case i loved the way you are building this story up and i can not wait for the next chapter

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
Thanx for the chapter!

I am sure Luna has her reasons. I think Rylan is going to introduce all kinds of great earth ideas to the pack. I think Lunas gift to Rylan is to learn that true love does exist. Great story. Keep up the good work.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Worth The Wait

because you added alot to the characters. From the thoughts they each had about one another to their q & a session, you opened up the characters to us. We know more about Rylan and her past as well as learning that Jake and his people aren't like the weres described in books back on earth. And now they have agreed to be mates but are not yet fully bonded, I wonder what will happen next. We also have the problem of how to explain Rylan to the pack.

I think it is only getting better and will be waiting for the next chapter. And you are an author. Look your story is not only on this web-site but people are reading it because it is good.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Good chapter overall. I love the premise here. Imagine being taken from the world you know and put on another planet. Think of how you'd question your sanity! Ok, so a gorgeous Alpha waiting for you might temper your misgivings :) I like that she didn't have sex with him when she first woke up. I like how she didn't want to 'appear like a whore'. In erotica, that is rarely something worried about. it doesn't mean the sex won't be hot as hell later. I'd like to see her a bit more conflicted, imagining what her parents must be going through. I hope you'll have him tell her more about life in a pack and what it means to be mated. I'd think she'd have some questions about why his mother probably looks like she's in her 30's. I'd think she'd be worried that she isn't a shifter, so would she age when he would age slowly? Just have her learn more. Lookin forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
was liking

was liking the p.o.v. were the alpha didnt just grab her, flip her, and fuck her. he actually was taking time to explain it to her.alass you dropped it when she expressed concern and said no you made him take here anyway.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
While I like the story,

I think that she has accepted her situation way too quickly. She has accepted him as her mate with barely a fight. It should take more than good sex to convince a 'stubborn' girl who doesn't believe in love to commit herself for life to an alien man she knows nothing about.

She has also accepted that she is never going back to Earth. I can see trying to adapt to her new life but giving up on home so quickly is unrealistic. I would be trying anything to get home. Wise older people of the pack, healers, learning the language so I could read books. She is so passive.

To me, she seems weak. I like the premise of the story and the idea of a mate as a gift but the way she is dealing with things just makes me shake my head.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Great twist on a Story!!

The human is the alien...nice

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 12 years ago
You are an author, WW...

since you managed to take those "crazy stories stuck in your head" and transposed them into words for us to read, with pleasure I may add. So do not deceive yourself, you are definitely an author, a creative one, and this reader sincerely hopes you will continue with your efforts. I'll just wait and see how Luna's Gift evolves; it should be quite interesting, I'm sure.

Jennyt82Jennyt82over 12 years ago
Amazing

I think this story is absolutely fantastic and you should definitely write more!

loveisbornloveisbornover 12 years ago
more please!

I love this story. You are a great writer and I hope u continue to build on this story I am soooo. Looking forward to it.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 12 years ago
Love to read more!

First, you ARE an author...a good one at that. I enjoyed reading your story tonight and I certainly hope that you'll post more. I love the originality of your story--a twist to the usual plot. Thank you and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
heh

I don't get why she doesn't spend time with the parents or at least the mom to get questions answered with or without the mate.

I'd want to know stuff like: how long a day is in earth time, how many days to a year, and how much earth time that is.

I suppose he could bite her and she could change...

also like why doesn't see ask about star charts, or be looking at the sky to try to figure out about where she is, if it's the same galaxy etc

Her biggest advantage must be her knowledge of advanced tech and things like what silver is... the metal of the moon :) ... even if she doesn't have a clue how to make a gun or gunpowder, she could still I imagine figure out how to mine some silver and have it made into some sort of weapon

are we to assume that since they speak English they measure stuff in feet and meters and seconds?

lastly thx and more soon plz... also would be hot if the mom and her had a little lesbo session, could be justified or not.

good story though, more plz thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
whowww

Very onteresting,please continue the serie,congratulation

Softfoot85Softfoot85over 11 years ago
Please, please, PLEASE!

Please write more this is a very interesting story. I am enjoying it alot and would like to know how it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finally Finished them all so far

What can I say except, VERY NICE. Enjoyable and I really think you are a great writer. Keep writing.

animeturtleanimeturtleabout 11 years ago
Please Continue to write

I encourage you to keep writing, I am enjoying your series so please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please !!

Please do continue with this story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crappy Storyline , Cute Scenes

The plot is sorta used and abused..plus da arguments da tacts and facts are shit xcuses to continue wiv da story da amorous part that is buh u sorta make it up by da cute lovescenes wich again are nothing that havent eva been thot of de r more so on borderline ancient buh since old is gold it still holds an allure a fascination i guess..anyways u did make it clear tht u rnt a writer and cuz dese r jus ideas u need ta get out of ur mind da weak plot can be 4given..do continue wiv it buh spare urself and da odaz da useless facts ouutta da story..who says u gotta buildup and ruin ur tym and effort wen its still not getting any accolades..jus write thtshe got sum stuff on her mind tht has to be worked out i'd defo support u dr..

dragonceltdragonceltover 10 years ago
Love it! Please Continue!

I love the story so far, and it looks like you're building a fascinating world. They are so cute together, and their love has such potential. Please don't let the story die!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finish the story

This is the fourth time I read the story, where is the rest, it is too wonderful to let unfinished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous