Luna's Gift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to eat it if you don't like it."

"I'm sorry." She didn't want to offend Jake or his culture. Since she didn't know what the acceptable customs were and what were not she tried to pretend to like what she just ate. Obviously she had failed. The offending food that she thought was yogurt turned out to not taste anything like yogurt. It was so gross she couldn't even put into words what it did taste like.

"Don't worry about it. If you don't like it, you don't like. Besides I'm not really a big fan of this stuff either." He took bowl and moved it towards the back of the table.

Rylan smiled gratefully, albeit shyly, back at Jake. She tried hard not to stare at him throughout breakfast, but the longer they ate the less and less she was interested in her food and the more she just watched him. She tried to look at him as discretely as possible so as not to alert him of her attention. She loved the way his eyes crinkled when he smiled and his warm chocolate brown depths. His hair was so thick and silky looking she wished she could run her hands through it. But what stunned her the most was his size. It was true that at 5"4' she wasn't taller than much but he made her seem like a child in comparison. He had to be between 6'6" and 7 feet tall. He had a broad chest and large arm muscle that showed he kept himself in shape. The muscles on his chest and arms were defined and her desire to touch him grew. Finally noticing that Jake was staring at her, she quickly looked down at her plate. She grabbed another piece of fruit trying to calm her panicky heart. Breathing seemed to come harder to her and she took in slow calming breaths trying to hide how much he affected her.

"Um, I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about life here?" She needed a distraction for both herself and Jake and what better way than asking questions about him.

"Sure, what do you want to know?" Jake was ecstatic that she wanted to know more about life on Torin. Maybe that meant she was ready to take other steps as well.

"I'm having difficulty wrapping my head around fact that I'm the alien on a foreign planet. I've watched enough Sci-Fi movies about them; it's just hard to think of me as the alien in this case. And, I guess I'm a little worried about what others on this planet will think of me. Nobody is going to do experiments on me are they?"

"No. You are my mate not something that others would experiment on."

"Even if we don't become mated...right away?" She wasn't going to tack on the last two words but at the last minute she decided to bide her time and not make him angry with her right away. Especially since she wasn't sure what he would do if she upset him.

Jake looked at Rylan closely. He knew they would be mated. It was inevitable. She was just being so stubborn! Deciding to placate her for the time being, because he was sure of their mating, he replied, "Of course. Beside you look so much like us in our Were form most people wouldn't realize you can't change forms."

After a she let out a sigh of relief, Rylan's curiosity got the best of her again. There were so many werewolf stories from horrific to erotic to down right weird. How many of those stories applied to these Weres?

As Jake watched Rylan contemplate her questions he slowly took her hand caressing her knuckles. "So is there anything else you are afraid of? Ask. Hopefully you will find that we are not so scary as you may think."

She was getting agitated. She just couldn't seem to get the words out right. And how do you ask someone to tell you about their entire culture, lifestyle, likes and dislikes, etcetera.

"Well on Earth there were quite a few myths about different imaginative creatures. Some were happy fairytales and others were the kinds of stories people made up to scare others. I mean there are stories of vampires, werewolves, and the Loch Ness Monster." She chuckled over the last one. "However I'm sure any of the stories I've heard don't apply to you or other Weres for that matter."

"Humans are sure imaginative creatures aren't they! Well I can't speak for the vampire or the Loch Ness packs but I think I can answer your questions of werewolves." With each sentence she uttered he became more interested in the plant Earth.

"Okay one of the myths is that werewolves can only be killed with silver bullets."

"Hmm, I don't know what bullets are but there are many things that can kill Weres in general and werewolves in particular. Weres are very aggressive. All of them, wolves, bears, you name it. We are very territorial and are willing to defend what we believe to be ours. When something of ours is threatened we use what Luna gave us to defend and deter." Jake looked at Rylan, she didn't need to know all the gory details. So he figured he would just sum up the rest. "Anyway many things can kill a Were but usually when there is a conflict our teeth and claws seem to be most effective."

"You don't know what bullets are? What about guns?"

Jake shook his head no. "I take it they are fearsome weapons?"

"Wow, yeah most humans would wet themselves if someone were to threaten them with a gun." Rylan thought of how to best explain these complicated weapon. "It's like a stick that you can put what we call bullets, they are kind of like rocks, and it shoots them out faster than you can see and if you were to get hit by them it could cause serious injury or even kill someone. Some guns are made to do damage at a large distance from their target."

"Humans sound very dangerous." Jake held onto Rylan's hand as if inspecting it very closely. She couldn't tell if his tone was teasing or not. "But I imagine that since they don't have sharp claws or teeth they would need these fearsome sticks to defend themselves. Although, this is unusual. Is it for defending yourself too?" He was pointing to her toes and the black polish that was painted on them.

Rylan ran her fingers over the black paint and looked quizzically at him. "No it's just nail polish. Uh, its like paint. It's decoration." She looked up disappointed; "I guess you don't have nail polish on this planet huh." The only thing Rylan did religiously was painting her toes. She loved to change the color based on her mood, but more often than not she would paint her toes black to match with whatever she wore. She was a little dejected at the thought of not being able to do that any more

He saw her frown and knew that she was sad about the nail polish. He wasn't sure about her decorations, but he didn't like to see her unhappy so he tried to get back to his other thought.

He tilted his head to the side, " I assume that you don't have sharp teeth since I haven't really taken a close look at them?"

Rylan smiled showing Jake her teeth, he was disarming with his questions. She was half tempted to snap her teeth at him, let him see how threatening she could be. "Let's take a look at these formidable things."

Jake slid closer to her. He gently traced the pad of his thumb over her soft lips. He leaned in closer as if to inspect her teeth. Rylan could now smell Jake and she drew in a deep breath. Her mouth went dry and she wanted him to move his hand and kiss her. I wonder what he tastes like. Rylan started daydreaming of him running his mouth across her jaw, grazing his teeth along the way. She imagined his nose and mouth inhaling and exhaling down her throat placing gentle kisses on the way down. His tongue licking...

"Very dangerous." Jake said leaning up but not moving over. "So what's another myth of the human werewolf?"

Rylan tried to swallow but her mouth was so dry she couldn't. She quickly reached for her juice and tried to remember exactly what Jake had called it. Carefully she took small sips so not to add choking to her list of embarrassing things she's done in front of Jake.

"Well, I assume since I saw you both as a wolf and uh...Were that you don't need a full moon to change?" Jake nodded. "And since there are no humans here I guess you don't eat people or turn them into werewolves?"

Jake laughed hard, "Well you're right about not having humans here to try, until now, and I admit you do look very tempting. I may just have to have a little taste to find out if you're good enough to eat."

Rylan gulped after hearing his words. Not from terror, which probably should have been the appropriate response. She was finding it harder and harder not to fall for Jake.

Jake ran his nose along her neck, took a deep breath, and started nuzzling her neck. "Mmm, you smell so good." And with that he started nibbling and kissing from her jaw down her neck and across her collarbone. Jake was battling himself between wanting to listen to her talk and gathering her up in his arms to start their mating.

Rylan couldn't think past the sensations he was causing in her body. She could feel her body heating up as her pulse beat furiously through her veins. Moisture seeped into her panties and she was trying desperately not to moan out loud.

Needing to distract Jake she said the first thing that came to her mind,

"I never thought I would meet a werewolf." He paused and looked into her eyes. "I mean I have a really wild imagination and when I was younger, I pretended to meet and be a lot of silly things but somehow werewolf wasn't one of them."

"Really?" Jake smiled at the thought of this small female acting like a wolf. The thought of her on all fours however, turned from amusing to alluring quickly. "What kinds of creatures did you pretend to be?"

"Um, you know a lot of silly things." She said evasively. Now that she brought it up she was hesitant to tell him. She didn't want to come off as being just another silly girl. His opinion matter to me?!

"I don't know. We are from different worlds. You may not have the same creatures we do here."

"Well, um when I was little I really loved these Disney princess movies." She noticed he didn't quite understand so she went on to explain a little about the Disney movies and other fairytales she liked. "My favorite of all time is The Little Mermaid. So as a child I would pretend to be this mermaid who traded her fins for legs, found her prince, discovered a new world, fell in love, and lived happily ever after." She blushed as she finished talking. It sounded so much sillier now that she was older.

"These fairytales sound so romantic and charming. Did you always pretend to be a princess?" It was a surprise, especially after the discussion they had about love, that she was a romantic at heart. He imagined what it would be like playing Little Mermaid with her as a child. He knew she would love to read their stories of the make believe creatures on Torin.

"No! I was a little hellion growing up and I had a temper. I would pretend to be some wild jungle girl or a pirate, but somehow I always needed rescuing."

Jake smiled down at Rylan, realizing what she had just said Rylan looked away from him and allowed her long hair to hide her face but not before he noticed a nice pink blush sweep across her cheeks. "Well I don't know about you beautiful, but I'm wiped out." He was glad to notice throughout their meal that she constantly looked his way. Oh and the smell of her arousal and her heart racing in her chest! He was so pleased to know that even as traumatic and this whole experience had been for her she still felt the strong pull, the mating bond, for him. He wasn't sure on her end if it was just the initial attraction, love, or what, but he was tired of waiting for her to realize what this truly was. He wanted now more than anything to feel her body clenched around his.

"Ugh, yeah I think if I try to eat any more I may pop!"

As they made their way back toward the bed, that had to be twice the size of a king on Earth, Rylan froze. She was very self-conscious about what happened next. She nervously smoothed out a nonexistent wrinkles on her nighty. The thought came again that she was not the type of girl to climb willingly into a stranger's bed so scantily clad, mate or no mate. She was not some whore and she definitely didn't want Jake to think so either.

"You know I hate to impose on you. I think I will just sleep back on the couch." She turned, trying to make a hasty get away, when she ran right into Jake. Shock crossed her face. She was surprised how fast Jake had moved to block her path.

"You are my mate. You aren't imposing in the least." He wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug before he guided her towards their bed. "This is where you will sleep from now on. Your place is here with me." He loved Rylan but he was starting to get a little irritated. After all, how many times did a Were need to say 'you're my mate' before she would believe him. Ah there is the problem, she is not a Were. I need to have more patience. But how can I possibly be patient when she is this close to me.

She tried to think of a way out of sleeping in the same bed with him, but nothing came to mind. This bed is pretty large; maybe if I sleep on the far side it would be like we were sleeping in two separate beds, right?

Rylan moved to the other side of the bed and climbed in. The sheets moved silkily across her legs and the cold fabric sent goose bumps over her skin. She loved this part of getting into bed, except in the winter when she was already cold. As she scooted down the bed her nightgown started riding up her body. Rylan could feel her face start to heat up as she moved the gown back down her body. Get a grip he has seen less on me, she tried to reminder herself, besides it's not like he can see anything now with me covered. Rylan took a deep breath to steady herself and looked up to see Jake's face closer than she expected.

"You're not sleeping all the way over there. Come here." He pulled her so both of them were in the middle of the bed. Jake knew there was no way he would get any sleep with her so close but not physically touching her body. "We are mates, I will not push you for more right now, but there is no way that I could sleep this close to you without holding you in my arms." He put his hand on her head pushing it down until her head lay on his chest. With one arm wrapped around her he slowly he ran his fingers through her hair.

Rylan was uncertain about his ministration. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest, but it didn't take long until his soft, soothing touches lulled her to sleep.

Jake couldn't stop smiling as he felt his mate relax until she was breathing evenly. Right now every worry and fear fell away. He kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes. Jake couldn't imagine anything better than this moment with Rylan.

***

Rylan stiffly tried to move away from whatever her body was stuck to. Her movements were slow and disjointed. As she lifted her head up she saw Jake open his eyes. As he smiled his eyes crinkled in that now familiar way. She subconsciously moved her hand to wipe the sweat that was created from her cheek resting on his chest.

"Good morning beautiful,"

Rylan groaned she knew she looked a mess. Sleeping this close to him had once again caused her body to sweat. She felt anything but beautiful at the moment. Jake just chuckled and leaned in to kiss her, rolling on top of her as he went. For a moment she forgot everything but the feeling of his lips moving sensually against hers. His teeth gently nipped her bottom lip teasing her. He couldn't hold out much longer and started kissing her with passion. Rylan couldn't stop herself from pressing against him.

Jake rumbled deep in his chest. The smell of her desire removed the last restraint he had put on himself. The nightdress that she wore was pulled down from her body along with her lacy panties. Jake threw them across the room, along with his underwear, and started nipping and kissing his way down to her breasts.

Rylan was shocked. She had slept with other men, but they were nothing compared to Jake. While the others were tentative and careful, Jake was confident and a little rough. Rylan had always thought she wouldn't like pain with sex. No, that's not right. It wasn't painful or rough, just more intense...firm. It's more...more...ah, just more. The way Jake bit her nipples then caressed them lovingly with his tongue was quickly sending her closer to the edge.

Then it struck her. NO! This can't happen. Be strong Rylan. You have to stop him. You will regret this later! Her hands fluttered at the tops of his shoulders. She tried to force her hands to push him away and struggled not to pull him closer.

"Jake we can't."

Jake growled.

"I mean it Jake." Her words said no, but her breathy voice held hardly any denial. How can I get him to stop?

He spread her legs, positioning himself in between them, without taking his mouth from her breast. "Just let go Rylan. We belong together."

He moved his hands on her ankles and firmly squeezed then moved to the bottom of her calf and squeezed. He kept moving upward, squeezing as he went. Rylan's body tingled knowing where his hands would inevitably end.

Stop it, Rylan. Think! How are you going to stop him? That's it! Growing up Rylan loved running. It had started off in grade school being chased in a game of kissing tag and continued into high school running the 100-meter dash. She loved the feel of wind in her face and the feeling of beating someone slower than you. Because of this, her legs were strong.

She used her legs to push her body up hoping to buck him off of her. The one thing she didn't get expect was Jake to be so heavy! She was able to push him up but not throw him off. Jake, on the other hand, thought she was getting impatient with him and started working his way inside her.

Rylan couldn't help the loud moan that escaped her mouth. Jake was not small and she couldn't believe how much of him there was. Her earlier misgivings about being with Jake disappeared when he touched her like this. Her entire body was a live wire and where her body met his, sparks flew.

Rylan wrapped her legs around Jake's hips, holding on for dear life. She didn't know sex could be this consuming. The house could have collapsed around them and she wouldn't have notice.

Jake moved his hands through Rylan's hair, moving some out of it out of her face. He loved the look on her face. He loved it almost as much as he loved her moans and whimpers of pleasure. He could tell the moment her climax hit. One moment her whole body went ridged and her mouth opened in a silent scream. The next moment her limbs shook and he pussy clamped down hard on his cock. He lasted only a few more seconds before her pussy drew his own orgasm from him.

He lay down beside her still inside her, still hard. "Your mine, do you believe me now?"

She could not deny he had affected her deeply, but she would be damned if she gave into him so easily. Instead she sat up with him still inside her and started to grind on him. He moaned at her teasing and dug his fingers in her ass. "Maybe you are the one who is mine." She smirked at the shocked look on his face.

Oh I love this playful side of hers! Watch out little one, I'm not so easily outdone. Jake growled once low and deep. He moved to roll her over so he would be on top once again. However, there wasn't any more bed to roll onto. They both landed on the ground with Jake's legs tangled in the sheets.

Rylan laughed while she crawled away. She sat and looked over her shoulder at Jake, "Nice try." So much for trying to show me who's dominate! "You're going to have to do better than that."

She gasped when Jake started struggling to get to her and ran to the door straight across from her. The closet! Rylan turned hoping to get out of the closet and find another escape, but Jake had finally untangled his legs from the sheet and was slowly stalking towards her.