Luna's Gift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the end of this day Rylan, you will admit that you belong to me." Jake paused to grab a silk tie and continued forward.

Rylan had reached the middle of the room and saw that it was bigger than she thought. When you first entered the closet the shelves were so close together that it seemed more like a hallway. Then the room opened up into a large square room. The walls were lined with shelves and racks of shoes and clothes. In the middle of the closet there was a round plush couch. It had a high back and a flat top in the center.

Wow!

Jake backed her towards the couch and Rylan leapt up onto the cushion, moving so the back was between them. Her heart fluttered at his predatory gaze. "Oh and how do you think you are going to do that?"

Jake jumped onto the couch and slowly drew his fingers through her hair on the back of her head pulling her face to his. "Like this."

He kissed her slowly at first all the while fisting her hair then opening his hand, caressing his fingers against her skull. She is so easily distracted!

While she gazed around their closet he had knotted his tie so all he had to do was to slip it on her wrists. He placed his arms through the loop and pulled her arms inside as well, placing her hands on his abs.

Rylan let her fingers roam over his abs enjoying the feel of them. It was only when she felt a tug on her wrist that she opened her eyes to see them tied together. Jake stepped off the couch backwards and looped the end of the restraint not tied to her wrists in between the couch and its back. This forced Rylan to lay with her stomach across the flat top of the couch, her toes barely reaching the couch cushion.

"There are small bars under here connecting the cushions together. I am tying you to this so that you cannot run from me while I teach you."

"Teach me what?" She lifted her head up trying to pull her arms out of their restraints.

"Just whom you belong to."

Jake moved behind her massaging her shoulders. He moved slowly; down her back, to her hips, to her firm ass, to her outer thighs, to her shins, and then to the tops of her feet. "You are mine Rylan."

She loved what Jake was doing to her body and hoped if she continued to play like she was unaffected he would continue to work his fingers over her body. "I don't think so."

You have no idea what you are getting yourself into beautiful. Jake continued his assault, knowing she would soon be shouting his name in pleasure, admitting she was his. He moved his mouth to the inside of her thighs and spoke softly. "We can do this all day beautiful. Luna knows how much I'm enjoying this." He licked her from her knee towards her slit then changed directions moving around the base of her firm ass ending with a soft bite in the very center of her fleshy cheeks. Rylan gasped and then groaned when he repeated the process over and over first on one cheek and then the other. His licking was driving her mad! He was purposefully ignoring the place she wanted him most.

Finally he spread her ass and took one slow lick from her clit to her anus then moving again slowly back to her clit resting his tongue on it. Suddenly he felt her legs shake and heard her loan moan as her orgasm hit again. Instinctively he lapped at her juices. He was shocked that she climaxed so quickly, but it almost immediately turned to pride as he realized her body recognized whom it belonged to.

"Whom do you belong to Rylan?"

She took a deep breath to slow down her racing heart. "Hmm, I don't remember." She smiled when she heard him growling.

"Well then I best remind you." Jake moved to the back of the closet to grab something that would enforce his lesson.

As he moved away Rylan pushed up so her toes were no longer touching the cushion to slacken her restraint. She was now able to remove the tie on her wrists. Rounding the couch she gave the cheekiest smile she could. "Try again Mr. Hamilton." With that she darted out of the closet.

Jake couldn't believe his luck. He tried to get infuriated by her continued lack of submission, but instead he was getting more turned on by the minute. He loved that she was not as weak and frail and he first thought. It must have been the shock of being on a new planet that had her so timid and shy. Thank you Luna! She is magnificent.

Rylan grinned when she heard Jake charging out of the closet to get her. She wasn't trying to get away from Jake. In fact she wasn't sure what she would do if he didn't chase her. She loved this cat and mouse game they played. She laughed as he grabbed her around the waist and pushed her up against the wall.

Since she was so much shorter than him, he cupped his hands under her ass and lifted her higher so her head was mere inches below his. Jake ran his cock back and forth across her slit. He opened his mouth to speak but she beat him to it.

"You know you just proved my point." She gazed at him with lust filled eyes.

He paused with his cock poised at her entrance. "How's that?"

"You are mine."

"How do you assume that?" Jake was confused. It was her body that craved his; he had proven that back in the closet.

"It is you who can't seem to let me go. You have chased me around your room." She moved her arms up his shoulders and behind his neck pulling him in closer, effectively moving his cock inside her. "You can't seem to keep your hands off me." Rylan moaned softly. She had climaxed more with Jake than she had with all her previous lovers combined. She was so sensitive that even these slow shallow thrusts were driving her towards another orgasm.

"If that is so, then you are also as affected. How little I must do to bring you to your peak. How easily you respond to my touches. Cum for me Rylan, show me that you belong to me."

Rylan couldn't stop her orgasm even if she wanted to. She repeated his name over and over again as the pleasure radiated from her body. Between her chanting his name and her pussy quivering around him, he could no longer hold back. He pressed against her and moaned at his own release.

When he could speak Jake whispered, "Thank you." Rylan's eyes narrowed in confusion. "When you first awoke you were very wary of me. I'm glad you let go, though you took a lot longer than I thought you would."

She looked up in to his warm brown eyes. Took a lot longer than you thought? These girl Weres must submit rather quickly to their mates. If that's what he looking for then he's got the wrong girl. A thought hit her; I'll show him how un-Were like I really am!

"It was your sweet puppy eyes that finally did me in." She tried to look innocent as she said this. "I know now that you're harmless. Luna probably knew this as well and brought me here to help protect you."

Jake growled and set her down, "Oh really?" I'll show her harmless puppy. He shifted and crouched into his hunting stance.

Rylan was shocked but not scared. "No. Sit. Stay." As he continued towards her, she turned to take a few steps back, but tripped on the rug and fell. She was only able to get her feet beneath her when she felt Jake's furry chest on her ass. His muzzle nudged her pushing her on to her knees. She glared over her shoulder at him. Again he pushed her with his muzzle knocking her on her belly. He gave one long low growl.

He's not going to stop until I admit he's tough, is he? Rolling onto her back she said, "Okay you win. You the toughest werewolf I've ever met."

Jake eyed her; then backed up until his face was next to her pussy. Rylan leaned on her elbows until Jake took a purposeful lick up her wet slit. Embarrassed that he was licking at both of their fluids, she started scooting away from him until his jaws clamped softly around her inner thigh. He continued his attentions focusing on her clit, but he would back off just before she peaked.

She couldn't take it any more. "Please. Please, Jake I need you. I need my mate inside me, please."

In a flash she was on her knees with him thrusting furiously behind her. The pleasure his body gave her finally broke her resistance. "I'm yours Jake. I'm all yours."

Jake gave one last thrust before emptying his seed into her. He was thrilled with Rylan's admission. "And I am yours Rylan."

It took both of them longer to catch their breaths this time.

"Jake a...are we m...mated now?" She asked softly once she could finally control her voice.

He smiled and shifted back to his Were form. "No," he whispered "not fully."

"Because you didn't bite me?"

He chuckled pulling her up into his tight embrace, "Bite you? Is this another myth from the Earth werewolves?" Rylan could only blush in response. "If we bite while making love to our mates, it is only for the pleasure of it."

All she could think to say was "Oh". Her mind and body were content. With her mate in her arms, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Jake chuckled again. You are mine my beautiful Rylan. I'm glad you see that now.

***

Jake awoke later that night with something tickling his nose. He swiftly brushed it away and opened his eyes to see what was the perpetrator.

Rylan lay with her back pressed against his chest and her hair on his pillow. He combed it down her back with his fingers; thoughts of what happened earlier today crossed his mind, hardening his cock instantly.

She moaned then stretched out her tired muscles, pressing her ass firmly against his stiff cock.

"Hello mate."

Languidly she opened her eyes and gave a small smile, "Hi." Rylan turned and laid her head so she could feel his heartbeat on her face. "I can't believe how tired I still am."

"Your in luck I know the perfect way to perk you right up." Jake placed kisses all over her face, neck, and chest.

Yep, she thought, I'm definite wide-awake now. She moved her mouth so that their tongue entwined, pressing her body closer as well.

Just as she was about to lose herself completely she heard someone clearing their throat.

Rylan stiffened with surprise and embarrassment at what she had been caught doing. Jake, however, didn't seem surprised at all; merely frustrated at having to stop kissing.

"It's nice to see you have some color back in your cheeks." Rylan peeked over Jake's shoulder to see a pretty woman standing at the bottom bedpost. Rylan wanted to die of mortification; her cheeks if on cue blushed further to reinforce this woman's statement.

"Mother you are embarrassing my mate." Jake lips turned upward in a smile. He rubbed his hand over her arm a few times before moved his head to look at his mother. " Rylan this is my mother Lydia, mom this is my mate Rylan." He spoke the last word tenderly.

Rylan went from being mortified at getting caught in bed with Jake to being extremely mortified at getting caught in bed with Jake by his mother!

Way to make a good first impression, Rylan, she scolded herself. Where is a wreck-loose goddess to teleport me to another planet when I need one! She continued darkly. This was not how she imagined meeting his mom for the first time. Not that she thought about it at all but if she had this would definitely not be in the running. She tried to smile, but her embarrassment wouldn't allow control over her vocal cords.

"Don't worry she doesn't think badly about you. Remember she helped me take care of you. He had been embarrassed earlier when he had shown his mom his hard-on, but now that he was covered it seemed less embarrassing. Even though she could obviously smell what they had been up to. He pulled the blanket further up her body, hopefully it would relieve her of her embarrassment.

Praying for some good new about their current situation, he turned to his mom and asked what they had found.

"Unfortunately nothing. We have not come across another situation like this in all our written history. Now it doesn't mean that it hasn't happened ever. It is possible that another pack has had the same thing happen to them, however there is no way to know for sure. Like your father told you last night, this is not something discussed openly. Alphas kept the secret of the gift to themselves. They wouldn't even discuss their gift with their own pack members. Luna's gift was something to be treasured above all else. They didn't want to run the risk of someone trying to steal their gift. To ask the other alphas about their gift would bring a lot of suspicion and a lot of unwanted attention to our pack. And especially to your mate." Lydia had sat at the bottom of the bed looking worried. Both Jake and Rylan sat up; as she did she made sure that the sheet covered her entire body except for her head.

"So instead of worrying about the past, we must look to the future. There is going to be many hard decisions for you two to face together." Rylan gulped. She didn't mean to make this more difficult for Jake.

As if knowing where her thoughts had taken her, he wrapped both arms around her placing a soft kiss on her temple.

"As far as your father and I am concerned the gift you received from Luna is a lovely mate." Lydia smiled at Rylan. "Now our only concern is how do we announce to the pack as well as other who will inevitably have question about how she came here, why she can't shift from Were to animal, and what she did to you for you to become so attached to her so quickly." The last part was said with a smile. Lydia knew that most would not understand the attraction her son had for someone who was not Were, someone so alien.

***

I want to thank all of those who commented on my last two stories. I don't really consider myself to be an author, just someone with some crazy stories stuck in their head. This chapter is for all those who wanted to hear more. I wouldn't have finished without those pleas to continue. I promise to try to post more frequently. Hope this chapter made up for the long wait. Comments, concerns, thoughts, predictions, etc. are welcome :)