Lust for Lori Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori never wasted a drop either. She swallowed it all. Aaron got down to business fucking his wife's face and squeezing her tits. Pretty soon he was pumping jizz down her throat too. When big dick was ready to shoot, Lori wanted it on her stomach and tits. He obliged by jerking stream after stream of hot cum on her. Lori's tits were dripping cum.

Everyone cleaned up and relaxed with cool drinks. Aaron noticed Lori couldn't keep her hands off Bigdick. She was rubbing his legs, kissing him hotly on the mouth and playing with his cock too. Soon she had him ready for action again. This time she had him lay on his back. Lori wanted to ride!

As Lori snuggled down on his cock, Bill was stepping up for another head job. As Aaron decided he'd stand behind her and get some tit play, the front door opened.

"Well well, what do we have here?" this lady asked

Bill quickly introduced everyone to his friend Shirley, or Shirl as she likes to be called. Aaron noticed that no one stopped what they were doing as intros were made.

"Bill, you throw a party where there's cocks and you don't invite me." Shirl teased

Shirl quickly stripped and Aaron liked what he saw. She was a petite lady with firm perky tits and nipples that you could hang your hat on. The high heels she kept on made her lean taught legs look great. She surveyed the action, made some remarks about the size of bigdick's equipment and came over to Aaron.

"Honey, looks like you're being neglected. Aunt Shirl will see to that."

She bent down and swirled her hot tongue around Aaron's balls. His cock sprang immediately to attention. She pushed Aaron back onto the couch and swung her leg over his head. They were in a perfect sixty-nine position. Aaron noticed what a beautiful pussy she had. Soft, sandy brown pubes that were trimmed in the shape of a heart. Shirl wasted no time swallowing Aaron's cock. He returned the favor and plunged his tongue in her pussy.

Aaron found out quickly what Shirl liked. When he tickled her puckered little asshole with his tongue, she would moan on his cock. When he pushed his tongue up her tight ass, she pushed back harder. After enjoying their oral play, Shirl spun around and sat on Aaron's cock with one thrust. Aaron realized she was going to do the fucking. And fuck she did. As Aaron assaulted her big taught nipples, she talked him and her through their fuck.

"Yes! That's it fuck Shirl's wet pussy, fuck it hard! Mmmmm, pinch my nipples. Bite em' too, you heard me bite em'! I want to taste my ass"

She leaned forward and sucked Aaron's tongue out of his mouth. She sucked it just as she had sucked his cock earlier. When she was through with his tongue she dismounted and turned around. Shirl plunged down on his cock with her back to him. Aaron didn't know what lay in store for him next when he saw her lick her middle finger. While Shirl furiously rode him she took her wet finger and slowly pushed it up Aaron's ass. The sensation of a finger in his ass, wiggling around next to his prostate had Aaron yelping with both surprise and orgasm in seconds.

Just as his subsided he heard Lori tell Bigdick to fill her full. Aaron and Shirl watched her grind down on his cock as he exploded.

Shirl wasted no time in rolling Lori off Bigdick and fastening her mouth to Lori's slit. Lori lay back and moaned as Shirl licked the fresh cum out of her pussy.

After another rest and recharge session, Shirl wanted a go at Bigdick. Once again he was told to lie in the floor so Shirl could ride. As Shirl slowly eased down on his hard cock, Aaron was watching Lori and Bill.

They smiled at him and said they were going to relive some old "lunchtimes". Lori lay back on the table just as she had when Bill would come home for lunch. Bill came through the kitchen doorway, sat down, and began eating her sweet pussy. After he made her come, he stood up and pulled her to the table's edge and plunged his cock in her wet pussy.

With Lori and Bill fucking on the dining room table, and Shirl humping Bigdick in the living room floor, Aaron was hard as steel. This is when an idea struck him. After taking several more pictures, Aaron went to the bathroom medicine cabinet. He returned quietly with a jar of Vaseline.

He straddled bigdick's thighs and began caressing Shirl's ass cheeks.

He applied a generous dollop of lube to his dick and waited. Not long after, Shirl leaned forward to rub her nipples on bigdick's chest. This presented Aaron his opportunity. He eased forward and pushed his slippery cockhead against her asshole. He felt her tense up, but Bigdick, sensing what was going on, picked up the pace. Pretty soon Aaron's cock was buried in Shirl's tight ass. He could feel the thin membrane separating his own cock from the monster in her pussy. They soon reached a good alternating rhythm. Shirl was going out of her mind with pleasure. I guess Bigdick had been going about long enough. When Aaron felt his big meat pulse and spasm inside her pussy, he let his load go in her ass. Talk about your cream pie! Shirl just lay there. Two loads of jizz oozing from between her legs. They all gathered around and watched Bill finish off Lori.

The five of them sat around naked ( except delicious little Lori in her hose heels and garter belt) drinking cold beer and deciding whether to go again.

All agreed they were pretty much spent. Lori rubbed her tits in Bill's face as they prepared to leave. She turned and kissed Bigdick deeply on the mouth, and stroked his cock once more for the road. Aaron kissed Shirl the same way, but slipped a finger up her ass as he kissed her. Shirl just humped his hand and groaned. As they reached the door, Aaron said they would all get to see his digital photos as soon as they were printed.

Bill said, "Bring them a week from Saturday. They will be a big hit at the

Orgy we are all attending. And Lori, wear some more hot trashy lingerie too!"

That's another story for another time...

Thank You all

Droopy Dog

12