Lust's Willing Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands claimed my hips, pushing me down and to provide me with balance, but in my delirious state of arousal I heard his distressed breathing. He was on the edge.

I vaguely heard his breathing stop for a moment as he came. Undaunted, I continued to ride him. Forcing myself on him, I was now challenging him to provide me with release.

To my surprise, William obliged me. Despite his own satisfaction, he continued to thrust his hips against me. With the next full thrust, I lifted myself from my backward state and collapse against his chest. Kissing his neck and throat, I bit his lip. Feeling his smile under my aggressiveness only served to make me more bold.

I sat up straight and began to move up and down his cock on my own. I couldn't help myself. Each long, thorough, and soul-shattering time I reached the apex of descent and climb I found myself rising in anticipation for the next.

I felt my hands begin to caress my body. From my neck to my hips, I don't think I left a single inch of flesh alone during that time of extreme pleasure. I even played with the plunging neckline of my maxi dress and played with my breasts. Squeezing one nipple I delighted in the sensation as he continued to look at me with either admiration or want. I could care less. He was giving me what I wanted at this moment. That's all that mattered.

I knew the moment that I began to quicken my pace that orgasm was not far off. I couldn't stop myself. I wanted to spend every moment I could fucking the hell out of this gorgeous cock inside of me. The speed and the curiosity with which my climax occurred didn't detour me from taking every ounce of him.

I screamed, mildly, in short, panicked bursts until my entire body hummed with heat and electricity. I felt as if I had just taken a shower because all I could feel was the sensation of hot, pulsating water on my skin. I rammed myself harder and harder on his cock, insistent to either take everything he could give or to beat my orgasm to it's conclusion.

It lasted a while. I don't know exactly how long but I remember hearing LL Cool J in the background and it lasted nearly the whole song. I needed this orgasm.

When the humming in my ears finally subsided and the sensation of floating, or rather riding the Drop Zone at Carowinds ceased as well, I laughed hysterically to myself but in reality it came out as a mild, continuous chuckle. I finally looked William in the eyes and told him thanks for the fuck.

We shared a laugh and I leaned in to kiss his forehead. Kissing his cheek, I turned my lips a little further down to his throat and the rapidly beating pulse of his heart.

He grinned. "Why did we wait so long?"

I smiled sweetly at him. I didn't know. I exhaled softly, allowing my body to return to normal before resting my hands on his chest to regard him in a way that I had not previously.

"It was fantastic, though."

I agreed.

I became aware of our situation quite immediately as I tore myself away from him and realized that I was still sitting on his lap. We chuckled in amusement as he helped slide me up and away from him. Straightening my maxi dress as I stood, my legs did feel a little wobbly. Would a few more minutes of fucking him in that position have caused my legs to begin going to sleep, I wondered. I had wanted to give it a try just for shits and giggles.

I looked back at William and reached down for the base of his cock. That magnificently shaped cock. Stripping off the condom, I watched with much interest as he zipped his slacks back up. I took a moment to turn my gaze from him to looking at the condom. The latex was definitely stretched out now. Wasn't expecting to fuck a horse on this trip.

Not knowing where to discard it, he took it from my hand and stood up. Taking the napkin from the table, he wrapped it carefully, both for cleanliness and appearances. Not that it mattered. I was pretty sure that everybody saw us fucking in the cabana. That thought tickled my belly.

We sat and talked for another hour or so. When we finally did leave, we did so like we almost always did when we went out somewhere. He extended his arm and I wrapped mine inside of his. It was still quite natural and not awkward at all.

As we left the cabana, he kissed the side of my head and I nudged a little closer to him. Again, it was natural, as if we had never fucked.

Walking along the path, I turned and regarded him for a moment. His strong facial features, his deep brown eyes, and shortly cropped hair. He was an attractive man. I had always thought so. Fucking him tonight had been completely unexpected. A welcome unexpectation. Was it wrong of me to want more of his body?

And like that, the urge hit and I became lust's fickle slave again.

Did I want to go back to the suite and fuck William again? Did I want him to take me here, in the sand,so that I could experience that massive cock inside of me? I was too distracted by the thought of us having sex again that I couldn't decide on how or where. Hell, I couldn't even think past the possibility that what had happened in the cabana was a one-time thing.

William must have sensed my distress.

"You are awfully quiet, Angel." He stopped and turned to face me, lifted my face to him with the crooking of a single finger, "What is going on in that head of yours?"

"William," I shook my head, "We just fucked." Pointing to the direction of where we had just come from. "It is something that I can't get out of my system."

He laughed tenderly at me.

"I told you." He winked, "You played a game and got burned, didn't you."

I admitted defeat. "I did, didn't I?" I chuckled with him, "Still, I want your cock. Does that make any sense?"

He shrugged. "Sure. The biological urge to have sex is incredibly great with me as well."

The fucker. Still joking. "Ok, Mr. Spock," I stuck my tongue at him, "I want to feel you inside of me again."

"I can oblige." he teased.

"I am being serious." I pouted.

"So am I."

In the next instant, William pulled me to him and we kissed. I eagerly returned his hungry attentions.

He palmed my breasts through the cotton fabric of the maxi dress. He told that it wasn't enough, we chuckled and I found his hands tunneling through the low neckline before pulling raising hands upward to undo the knot which kept the garment on me.

Oh my God, I thought. My breasts felt heavy, pendulous and completely ached to be touched. My rose colored-tips could not have been more stiff and pouty. Slowly he dragged his mouth away from my lips and bent over to pull one of my nipples against his tongue. I gasped at that moment and instinctively my hands stilled on his back as he continued to worship my breasts.

I wasn't without my tricks as well. Dropping my mini-bag, I moved to undo his slacks. The belt gave way in the moment before the clasp to the slacks went. His erection pulsed against his boxers as I lowered his fly. I caught him completely unaware when I slid my hand down the front of his Hanes.

I felt breath hiss against my nipple when I tried to wrap my hand around his cock.

I wanted to stroke his entire body with my fingers the exact same way that I was stroking him now. I had given thought to dipping to my knees and showing him how schooled I was in the art of oral sex, since we had talked about it many times throughout the years of our friendship. Instead he held my shoulders quite firmly and kissed me instead.

Lifting the hem of my maxi dress, he worked his fingers between my thighs and the softness of the skin hidden at the apex of my body. He smiled when he found me to be ready and waiting for him. He bent me down and laid me down on the sands of the beach.

"Where are the condoms?" he asked.

"Here." I reached for my mini-bag and with my considerable skills, retrieved what we both desired. I whispered against his ear and kissed his neck, "I want to feel that cock inside of me now, William."

I shivered as he made short work of the distance between us, the foil wrapper, and the condom. I fought against him to take the condom from his hands and put it on for him. Any chance I had to touch his cock had to be had. I loved the way he gritted his teeth as I slowly put the cool latex on him, both relishing and teasing him as I did so.

Once I had placed it firmly on him, he nudged my knees apart and hovered over me. I saw the want in his eyes, though it definitely paled in comparison to mine. He leaned in to kiss me again.

I touched his erection again, this time to help guide him into me. He was taking too damn long, I thought jokingly at the time. He paused in the instant his head parted my flesh. I could feel his heartbeat increase as he slowly dipped inside of me.

I cried out a meek "yes" and laughed my pleasure as I arched my back. It seemed like it had taken forever to fill me to his hilt and I relished in the return of the pain/pleasure his girth and length provoked in me. All I know is that the moment he completed his entry into me, I engulfed into a writhing flame of uncontrolled fire.

It started with a sigh somewhere at the tips of my ears and traveled the length of my body down to the very tip of my toenails. I surrendered to this fire, gave everything of myself to it, and invited it to consume me.

I felt and could see the strain of his arms as they attempted to keep him above me. I was drawn to his biceps, marveling at the very familiar sight and feel of them. How very different it was now. When he took a full stroke inside of me, my head fell back, completely drowned in sensation and now full of sand. There was no stifling the moan which escaped from deep inside the core of my being. I was so wrapped up in myself and what I was feeling that I was completely unaware that he was kissing me, first on my bare breast then my throat.

I returned his oral attentions, meeting his lips with mine. Our tongues tangled, nearly mimicking the way our bodies were merging together. My legs were firmly wrapped around his, our hips coming together and apart, him inside of me, as we moved together in rhythm.

Drawing back from his kiss, William made a low sound in the back of his throat. This act of vulnerability forced me to urge my own pleasure simply knowing that I am the one who has taken him to that level. The fact that we were experiencing this together was still new but the feelings being provoked, nurtured, and experienced were just as intimate to me as the act of a cock thrusting inside of me was.

I slid my hands down his chest, around his back and down to his behind, reveling in the movements and ultimate power that he possessed, as I sought to match each thrust of his with one of mine.

His rhythm quickened, stealing my breath away. I moved my arms to brace myself against the sandy ground beneath me in a vain attempt to steady myself. The rocking of our bodies prompted such an act but I also knew that there was going to be a resolution to it soon.

As my hands flailed against grains of sand, coming up empty in an attempt to find stability, I felt the fire from within reaching up towards my throat, knowing full well it had already spread throughout my entire body but was aching and fighting for release.

Desperate for something to hold onto, my arms wrapped around William's back. I cried out for more, faster, and harder. My nails raked his back, moving downward again and clenching his bottom. I tried to push him into me in a delirious frenzy of want and impending release.

Part of me didn't want the moment to end. The other part of me cried impatiently for a release which seemed too far off in the horizon. I moaned in sweet and reckless abandon, groaning as his strokes became measured and thorough.

I rocked forward and back with his strokes, attempting to match him and force entrance whenever the tip of his erection seemed ready to leave my body. I simply was not going to have that happen. Not now. Not when I was so fucking close.

He definitely knew how to fuck. I will give him that. William repositioned himself to where I needed and wanted to feel him most. I sucked in a deep breath as he acted on my silent request. I pleaded against him as he seemed ready to withdraw before he thrusted deep into me again.

He continued his deep strokes, coaxing orgasm from me finally. At the mercy of lust, I found it to be intoxicatingly blissful. I lifted my hips up as I felt the fire finally escape, I wrapped myself around him as tight as I could while he pounded satisfaction from me.

William continued to thrust into me even as my orgasm subsided and my body relaxed. I'll admit the tightening within my belly every time he thrusted inside of me was like a tongue flicking my clit.

I felt William biting a nipple as he found release too. He groaned into my ear, his hand coming up to cup my breast. I gave myself to him arching as long and as much as I could for him to purge his demons far inside of me. The heat of his body against mine was becoming too much to bear and in the final throes of my orgasm, I thought to myself "fuck it". I didn't want it to end. If lust had made me it's slave, I wanted to be bound to it forever.

He slid from inside of me, leaving me empty and cold for a moment. He laid beside me and I felt the warmth of his arm brush mine. We laid out and looked out to the stars for a long moment before I looked at him and asked him about what this was.

To my surprise, he returned my look and smirked, like he has so often. "This is about sex, Angel."

"I want to fuck you all night long." he joked.

I laughed at him, knowing he was serious. "Well, I've got sand in all kinds of places so I want to shower before," and I grabbed his semi-hard erection, "that gets back inside of me."

The next ten minutes were seriously the longest of my life. For two hundred yards or so, William and I were making out and practically doing everything we could to make life more difficult for the other until we were both standing stark naked and ready to fuck in our suite.

In the elevator on the way up, he untied the knot to my maxi dress and let it fall off my shoulders. Immediately William proceeded to pleasure my breasts. His tongue, teeth, and lips used in unison to provoke a flame which ignited in the pit of my belly.

He ensured that the fire would remain lit by pressing me completely against the far back of the elevator wall and lifted a leg so that he could run a hand up my thigh until he reached the soft, warm center of my being. I moaned in exquisite pleasure as he inserted a finger directly at the bottom of my pussy and rocked it slowly in and out. I swear I could feel the rumble of desire extend throughout my body and I hungrily sought his mouth in vain.

The elevator opened and together we moved into the hallway. I was able to tear myself away from him long enough to cover my exposed breasts with the flimsy cotton of my dress, all the while his kisses teased the edges of my hairline, my neck, my shoulders, and spine.

Practically kicking the door in, we moved inside and I let the maxi dress fall to the floor in a rumpled heap. Attacking William, I assaulted his mouth with more intent and anguish than I had ever done to him before. I felt him smile under the touch of my lips and tongue as I sought to work out some of the excruciating tension that had been steadily building from within me.

Rolling along the wall, we continued to pursue one another with the knowledge that sex was in our immediate and inevitable future. In the thirty seconds it took to get to the bathroom, we had managed to get him completely naked. I reveled in him for a moment before taking leave of him, briefly, to turn the shower on.

Pushing me inside, he slid the door closed behind him as he stood behind me. I reached for the bar of soap, lathering it in my hands before reaching for his shoulders. Smoothly I massaged the suds into his hot flesh as we kissed. Trailing kisses down his throat and neck, I let my wandering hands reach for something lower and far more sinister.

The moment that my soap-covered hand reached his cock, there was a sharp intake of breath. He whimpered as I began to run my hand up and down the only muscle in his body that I truly cared about at the moment. Placing my other hand on his balls, I massaged them equally as thorough.

A delirious laugh escaped his lips and he fell backwards against the tiled wall as my body pressed in closer to him. I continued to kiss his neck as my hands had their way with him. My strokes quickened and became shorter, concentrating on his increasingly swollen and strained head and it's smooth underbelly. It was not until I felt his body tremble and experienced the liquid warmth which immediately followed that I ceased pleasuring him with my hands.

The moment his seed touched my thigh, I felt it's heat. Tearing myself away from his neck, I looked down to see a ravenous expulsion of his semen. My clit throbbed and I could feel the pang of desire emanate from me as well. I could have came if I squeezed my thighs together instead of parting them to cover his body.

William sensed my own urgency during those first moments of his orgasm because he shifted his weight to one side and it brought my pussy directly between the meatiest part of his thigh. Completely wet and ready for him, my clit awakened to the sensation of my gyration against him. I swear it took about twenty seconds before I cried out my own release and that is when he took control of me.

Taking the soap from my hand, William spun me around and stepped into me. I felt his still pulsating cock between my cheeks as he lathered his hands and massaged my shoulders and breasts with both the soap and his free hand. Arching my neck into him, I tried to reach back and kiss him but he denied me.

Shifting me forward, I felt a heaviness in my bosom as he toyed with my nipples and areolas with his fingers. God, he drove so fucking crazy in those short yet furious minutes in the shower.

As I moaned his name, William's hands turned lower and possessed my hips. Rocking them from side to side, I felt the power of his cock inching past the cheeks of my ass and further still. The moment I felt his cock brush up against my hole, I instinctively bent forward and my arms flew out onto the glass panels before them.

The rapid beating of hot water on my back helped to sensitize me even more as every piercing drop which came from the shower head felt like tiny razors penetrating my skin. My mouth gaped open as I realized that his the very tip of his head had begun to pierce the tight flesh before him. I did the only thing I could do, invite him in.

I arched my back up to him and he claimed my hips, slowly driving his semi-lathered and drenched cock into the deepest recesses of my body. I cried out.

Shocking pain came first. His massive cock parted skin which was not designed to part easily.

Rhythmic pleasure soon ensued as he buried that glorious monstrosity deep within me as fully as he could. It wasn't until I felt the heat of his groin press against my ass that I was finally able to take a breath.

It took everything that I had to fight against him in hopes of being able to kiss his lips. My body contorted and bent backwards and to the side but William continued to pound his cock inside of me. With every thrust, my quick, labored breaths gave proof to him of how badly I needed what he was doing to me.

The moment that I reached his lips, I felt as though I had accomplished a climb of Mt. Everest. My body hummed with electricity but I felt drained. It took every ounce of energy I had to purse my lips against his. He matched my query and with several quick meetings and partings of our lips, I could bear the strain against my body no longer, I flew back towards the glass panels in front of me.